28 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Here, it's all your fault and you are punished if you took advantage of it

Punishments for bug abusing it totally normal and absolutely reasonable. Of course it is the dev's "fault" in the first place, this is also what Sandman clearly stated in his message. But bugs are normal (up to a certain degree) and abusing them to take advantage over other players instead of reporting them, to help making/keeping the game good and fair, is a no-go, IMO. And compared to accidentally creating bugs, abusing them is intentional, hence worse.

And yes, a compensation for those which had a disadvantage is great, and KK also did this in the past. But in this particular case the only disadvantage was a possibly lower rewards bracket from CCbC, where it is hard to know how it would have ended without others abusing the bug. And who knows, probably some players even got a compensation.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Some of us it cost more than a kinkycummpetion placing some me for example got my top 4 placing wrecked because I fought two of these cheating 530 and yes I am pretty sure those two used the pachinko thing since both hit for 150k on regular hits unboosted i might add and with 1.1M Ego without boosters not even 4cordys LME could have saved me in that fight getting top 6 because of cheaters after using 3xLME all week sucks 

Edited by Rylarth

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

both hit for 150k on regular hits unboosted i might add and with 1.1M Ego without boosters

I think you overestimate what is possible to achieve with equipment, especially when it is in this case about common-epic gear, resp. maxed what you have already, while it was not possible to collect a perfect mythic or even legendary gear set through this bug. 150k hits + 1.1M ego sounds to me like the currently common situation where an opponents boosters expired while its stats are still fully boosted, which regularly lasts for 1h or more now. Compare the opponent's level and TP with the stats, to find out whether they are really unboosted or not, as the indicator is not at all reliable. 150k hits means ~200k AP, with is impossible without Cordyceps, even with a max blessed and max equipped team.

But overall of course I agree that the obtained gear/fodder by abusing this bug should be reverted as much as possible, as stated by Sandman.

Other topic: On test server, regarding the ME/HA event, old girls are now a little cheaper than new ones, instead of the other way round (how it previously was):

image.png.bb3da815e95d5c50b7d0949b16c4396d.png

And there were some previous PoA girls added as well, which cost only 20 Sapphires (L3) or 10 Sapphires (E3) per 10 shards. The only thing that is a little strange is that L3 and L5 girls cost the same. Although this is the same in SM shop. For veterans which just need a few left girls, it won't matter, for everyone else, buying 3* girls is a waste, regardless how cheap they are.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Rylarth, Hi, I come in peace, I just want to clarify a thing, because I think  that you think of me ( Seb ), and I m not feeling good that every player reading your post now will think I abused this bug to much and that I have years of pachinko, I have to be honest, I played maybe 50 pachinko with the bug ( I started 10 minutes before the reset when i saw my 1st place in the CBC slip away, I just wanted to keep it, in vain... )  but I have the plat card and the season pass, so before the bug, I already had 15 MGG level 5, 3 MGG level 6, 18 common level 10 and 6 level 9,  maybe i win max 10 days of pachinko, I agree that for free it's already too much but I don't think i took your top 4, ( and now I was punished ).

With the plat card I have 3 times more EqP than a F2P, if you see my page, you can deduct I pay , and I'm also not sure for the other guy, he started the game one and a half year ago and he already has 1550 girls, so he pays too, so yes with  a 530.... level you can be really strong, I was 8 times 1st in league and top 4 every week since months, you 1 time 1st, so once again, I don't think I took your top 4, so please don't push us under the bus like this.

I hope we can move on with this issue, and if you are again with me in league, please don't think I'm stealing your place. But I will be happy for a good and fair fight   😊

Thank you, hope to see you soon in league 😉

• Like 6

8 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Just saying, in most games when the devs have a big, they apologize, fix it, and compensate the players.  Here, it's all your fault and you are punished if you took advantage of it, and you get nothing if you were negatively affected.

Bug-using in all games is equated to cheating and is punished accordingly. It's also good that the developers decided to block only 80 people, and not everyone who used it. And this is completely normal and fair. And it doesn’t matter whether you played honestly before or not. If you have never stolen before, and then suddenly took part in the robbery of a store, this does not mean that you should not be punished for this, even if the store owner himself is to blame for not closing the door to his store.

• Like 3

My point in my post was the devs are quick to act if a bug benefits the players, but if the players get screwed over by a bug or even downtime for updates, they aren't compensated.

It's also pathetic that they haven't fixed this recurring bug after how many years?

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Horsting said:

Did the same happen last year already?

No, it didn't. We've seen different DST related bugs every year. Generally they are disruptive but not easily abusable. I think one year the daily missions didn't show up, and on another the daily contest ran for an hour longer than it should (or did it end an hour early, I don't fully recall).

To me it seems like KK do fix these bugs after they occur. What appears to be lacking is that they run a test ahead of time to find and fix bugs before they occur.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

To me it seems like KK do fix these bugs after they occur. What appears to be lacking is that they run a test ahead of time to find and fix bugs before they occur.

Or even make it simpler and disable the DST time change and, in principle, eliminate such bugs.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Or even make it simpler and disable the DST time change

I wished the EU (countries) would have decided to get rid of it after a clear voting from its citizens some years ago. It does not only cause irrelevant issues with online games.

10 minutes ago, Horsting said:

image.png.bf1af088e5f98736abae2d874c7d301e.png

Hmm, shouldn't the term "veteran" imply long-term experience, hence also how long one is active member, not only how much spam one is producing? 😄

Some people get old faster than others. :D

Honestly, time of membership should ideally be a factor, but at these numbers of posts, you're either producing good posts or you'll have been thrown off the forum by an irate moderator.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Hmm, shouldn't the term "veteran" imply long-term experience, hence also how long one is active member, not only how much spam one is producing? 😄

Well, here the ranks depend not only on the number of posts. Otherwise there would be no such situation:

1.jpg.bc90fad579109263eba0c49af78b645f.jpg
Most likely, the number of badges earned and something else is taken into account here.

P.S. Often, they become veterans after going through one difficult battle, while another spends years at headquarters (or at some unloaded section of the front) and never becomes one.

Edited by Master-17
P.S.
  • Like 2
  • uwu 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Well, here the ranks depend not only on the number of posts. Otherwise there would be no such situation:

Oh indeed. I guess the "reputation" plays a role as well, which is, I guess, based on received and probably given reactions.

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Often, they become veterans after going through one difficult battle

For the military veterans you are right. I was just a little surprised when I saw the notice about the promotion and the name of the rank quite conflicting with how I understand and use the term for players related to this game 🧐.

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic