7 hours ago, Master-17 said:

1.thumb.jpg.ee5e05c6d6896d3973fb46cbf93b28cc.jpg

What did he have to do to accumulate SO many points? Considering that I have gained almost the maximum possible experience from all sources, he can get about another million and a half. In total, he somehow managed to accumulate another 9M points. If we take into account that the other contest is “Hard Training” (50k points per new girl and 60 points per level), then he either took 180 girls, or upgraded ~350 girls to level 250 (if we do not take into account awakenings). Well, or took 90 girls and upgraded the level of 175 girls. Somehow I seriously doubt this...

P.S. Even if he took boosters, it gave him 100k points per booster.

Maybe also safety reasons? When there is the event where you have to start pachinko with the "balls" I also "burn" all of them. Even if not needed and if I am first, so that it is getting harder for others to overtake me in the last minutes. But still you have to admit, that some players can be crazy.

But also interesting to see the name of this event in English. In my native language (German) i never realized, that the developers could be fans of Nirvana. They called their song smells like teen spirit, but surely a lot of people think  it would be smells like team spirit.

• Surprised :O 1

5 hours ago, Valiant said:

But also interesting to see the name of this event in English. In my native language (German) i never realized, that the developers could be fans of Nirvana. They called their song smells like teen spirit, but surely a lot of people think  it would be smells like team spirit.

The name of this event is translated? What a shame to destroy nice allusions with localisation 😄. I know why I consequently switch to English language in nearly all programs, games, websites etc, so won't miss any such things and can better/faster understand/follow discussions in (usually English language) forums 🙂.

I'm so tired and sick of this Hot Assembly Mega-event... I like this game (and even more CxH), but the recurring Mega events might break me. I like to play, collecting the rewards, using the energy and different reasources every day, and having Legendary Days, Legendary contests, Classic event, etc. But before the Mega-events, there were some rests days.

I can live also with the original Seasonal event, in which I can just use my energy and resources, but I don't compete with others in 3-days rankings.

But the Lusty Race, and especially the Hot Assembly, which I'm sick of using the tickets, might break me. The pressure of being in the top brackets every 3 days, with the use of tickets as F2P, are nauseating.

If the LR or HA was once in 3 months, or maybe every other month, maybe I could live with it, but with 2 mega events that have 3-days rankings out of the 3 possible events, it really bothers me, and it might lead me to stop playing this game soon, as I will realise that I can't get the girls and maintain a healthy life (which the games really hurt) 😢

Too bad, I hoped to continue playing and getting girls for a bit longer 😭

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 5

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

But the Lusty Race, and especially the Hot Assembly, which I'm sick of the use of tickets, might break me. The pressure of being in the top brackets every 3 days, with the use of tickets as F2P, are nauseating.

I understand you, as i'm 100% F2P can't sustain i think the next 3 days rank with the MDR, and "maybe" next month will be Cumbath Mountain, using more tickets, but its only 1-2 girls, theres a lot of girls with the same power we can get. And do not let any game makes you sad.

EDIT: Just looking on PoV leaderboards, over 20k-24k points unbalance a lot the ranking.

Edited by Marc121212
  • Like 3

What bothers me and what I didn't have in mind at first is this evil combination of event cards with the event ranking: Indeed it has become impossible now (as F2P or low spender) to stay in top 5% without buying the cards, which means everyone has to waste a large share of the CPs. And the rewards from the event ranking are too good to ignore them. Such resource pressure on top of overlapping LD, CCC, MDR tomorrow etc is annoying.

However, compared to LR it is a breeze. The "top ranking" there is another level of direkt credit card battle (on top of the "event ranking"!), that is horrible to watch and participate, which made me nearly quit the game immediately. I really really hope this whale-only bathing party is reworked, e.g. if the player base made a sufficient significant drop that month.

• Like 2

I think that the best fix to these mega events would be for xtals/progress resources which count in the rankings to only come from spent resources and not from past rankings, cards, bundles, ...

The playing field would clearly be better and losing a rank in a 3rd day contest would not matter as much.

You could say I don't really want to participate much in this 3 days contest and only lose some progress resources without sacrificing your chances for the next(s) 3 days period(s).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Yes, the last "creations" are a brilliant evil.

By having a ranking every 3 days they force you to compete against other players, wasting more and more of your accumulated resources in an anti economical way (i.e. spending combativity when there are no girls in villains), then spending kobans to try to reach that elusive 5% again, and finally in some cases (out of tiredness of being constantly connected to the game to do champion fights) you give up and spend real money (the real objective).

You only have two options:

- trying harder every ranking iteration spending more and more of your resources, kobans, time and money, you get the rewards and more girls, but it eventually burns you out because of the pressure, stress and lack of time of this sisyphean task.

- or finally giving up and getting just the rewards of the last rankings that give you the normal gameplay but keeping your resources, especially kobans. and your sanity by having a bit of time to disconnect of the game. (btw I have opted for this)

The Crazy "Carnage" Contest follows the same philosophy, if you have 2 or more girls left then you are pitted in daily contests that you "have" to compete against other players doing the same against you so entering in a bid spiral.

And all of this without respite, month after month.

Kinkoid is burning players out with constant events and contests, and more players will abandon the game including some whales if there is not a reduction in events and features.

• Like 9
  • Hug 1

6 hours ago, jelom said:

Kinkoid is burning players out with constant events and contests, and more players will abandon the game including some whales if there is not a reduction in events and features.

This should be communicated and emphasized to Rosso as much as possible. @Tohru

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

Its showing up for me. its only not there on the test server for me

But it doesn’t work for me on at least three devices (one of which is a mobile browser on which I haven’t played for a long time). Either I was partially punished for something like this, or perhaps everything will be lost for you if you log out.

P.S. One of my fellow club members wrote back that it didn’t work for him either

---upd 16:20 CET---

This has been fixed

Edited by Master-17
Solved

Thanks for the answers, the situation did resolve itself.

As for that discussion of to many events and these month long event in particular, yeah that will burn out people, we lost so many members of our club by now because of this.

I picked up this game because it was easy and relaxing, there was some nice silly story and a few events with some extra story in case of that start of the month thing.

Now there is one event after the other, sometimes 5 events at a time, there are so many ressources, I don't understand the PvP fights any more since the girl skills, that stuff really broke me.

Everything feels like one big convoluted mess, and If I wanted to play something like that, I wouldn't have chosen this one years ago.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

I saw that new mythic side quest, too, when I logged in this afternoon after daily reset, but I did not open it in 'cause I had no time at that moment, and now it isn't available anymore

The reward wasn't the same as the other V2 quests (I'm sure the listed reward was 2x Epx1 orbs, instead of the 25x all gems), and it had in the name the word "labyritnh"...

Assuming that, after ~2 years since it made its first appearance in a survey, it could very well be finally *almost* time for the labyrinth feature to see the light, I suspect that mythic side quest could have been be the "introductive quest" to the labyrinth feature that was mistakenly published a little in advance

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

i am too LIVID atm to do a 'polite' post in the 'Feedback' section...

The "Master of Potions" needs INFO as to which Activities earn which Potions...

i do not think it was Fair as i did as much as i could but ONLY ONE POTION type was earnable...

image.thumb.png.0937a619dc8a5421940b45249e29ede2.png

15 hours ago, Karxan said:

i am too LIVID atm to do a 'polite' post in the 'Feedback' section...

The "Master of Potions" needs INFO as to which Activities earn which Potions...

i do not think it was Fair as i did as much as i could but ONLY ONE POTION type was earnable...

image.thumb.png.0937a619dc8a5421940b45249e29ede2.png

You can always gain potions in this contest from Path of Valor and Path of Glory.

• Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic