Can someone give me a hint what this Labyrinth feature is roughly about? I currently have all (but contest/event score slider) animations and transitions in the game disabled with a script, so that mythic side quest which was there for some hours did not look differently than the quest v2 previews, with some static images jumping around. And now that side quest is gone on live and test servers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Can someone give me a hint what this Labyrinth feature is roughly about?

This is a completely new form of the game, which we have been talking about for almost two years now. As far as I remember, there you choose girls for a total of 3 teams, after which you attack the first enemy with your main team. After victory, you choose which path you will take. And accordingly you attack the next enemy. The team itself does not recover (like in BB), and there you have to either follow the path that heals you, or resign yourself ;) I don’t remember the details very well, because the last time this was mentioned was more than six months ago (if not a year)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, Labyrinth's initial concept was to be a kind of casual-ish (hopefully laidback and not another predatory event) Rogue-Lite mini-game within HH, which was always a very appealing concept for me and probably many others. I'm pretty big into roguelikes such as Slay the Spire, Night of the Full Moon, Monster Train, RogueBook, HearthStone's "Dungeon Run" and variants thereof (their unfortunately long-abandoned only true PvE game mode and my favorite they ever had) and many more. Even something vaguely in the same vein conceptually would be super fun to have as a mini-game slash regular event or game mode in HH.

Again, if they stayed at least somewhat true to the announced concept from over 2 years ago, and if they don't screw it up with predatory monetization.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That sounds interesting indeed, so somehow a mix of (more interactive) adventure and B.D.S.M./battle with girls. Hehe, as you mention Rogue-likes: I still have "Shattered Pixel Dungeon" in my phone for some boring/waiting moments on the road, especially when there is no/slow internet, blocking online activity.

Then this mythic side quest did not have something to do with Labyrinth, did it? It was a short linear story only.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Then this mythic side quest did not have something to do with Labyrinth, did it? It was a short linear story only.

I think it might have something to do with the lore explanation for how they'll present the Labyrinth to the characters, but it diddn't give any spoiler or even a hint of what to expect from a gameplay perspective. It was a nice and relaxed side quest with a bit of actual character development for a change. I also quite liked the use of their "V2" system in that one (more so than in the demoes).

• Like 1

It seems the next seasonal/mega event is already planned and the following 12 girls will be revived:

Spoiler
0: "Reindeer Murane"
1: "Quartermaster Abraël"
2: "Lora"
3: "Boatswain Eugénie"
4: "Limona"
5: "Navigator Selena"
6: "Bernadette"
7: "Melodic Amelia"
8: "Strapped Virginia"
9: "Captain Piper"
10: "Elsa"
11: "Pride"

I assume that it will be pure revival event, given that 12 girls will be revived, and not 8 like in the current one. Also the lineup is extremely weird, but I guess this is not unsurprising for Kinkoid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Oh wow, that is awesome. I mean I was quite sure that the previous 3 types will be repeated, making the 3 types a seasonal rotation, i.e. a LR coming next. A regular seasonal with marked and revivals is kind of the best ME type I could think of (I mean in the range of features/systems we know from these): No stressful ranking, event cards which can be hence effectively bought during MD/R, although, this will likely end again the day before (January) MD 😐. And a revival via marked, so sapphires can be gained and used right next month, while I was expecting it for next HA 2 months later. Indeed interesting that LD girls are revived as well. That raises flexibility to situational use SM and/or ME markets to obtain LD and ME girls, and the risk to overload SM with >=40 shards is reduced.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

Il 27/11/2023 in 22:28 , 430i ha scritto:

It seems the next seasonal/mega event is already planned and the following 12 girls will be revived:

Contenuti nascosti
0: "Reindeer Murane"
1: "Quartermaster Abraël"
2: "Lora"
3: "Boatswain Eugénie"
4: "Limona"
5: "Navigator Selena"
6: "Bernadette"
7: "Melodic Amelia"
8: "Strapped Virginia"
9: "Captain Piper"
10: "Elsa"
11: "Pride"

I assume that it will be pure revival event, given that 12 girls will be revived, and not 8 like in the current one. Also the lineup is extremely weird, but I guess this is not unsurprising for Kinkoid.

So we have

Spoiler

- the 4 Pirate MB girls (Quartermaster Abrael, Boatswain Eugenie, Navigator Selena and Captain Piper)
- 2 LD girls (Limona and Pride)
- 2 DP girls (Lora and Melodic Amelia)
- 2 EP permanent girls (Elsa and Bernadette)
- 2 CE girls (both from Merry Latexmas 2020 event, Reindeer Murane and Strapped Virginia)

This is definitely the SE+market @bolitho76 spotted and shared (Thank you. Also, In the SEM section of that post he linked are already shown the 4 new girls that will be featured in the event but not in the market).

Now I'll have to decide if I want to unlock for my SM shop Fae Finalmecia or Captain Piper, I guess... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

But I'm more interested in whether it's worth spending my sapphires on Fae Kumiko or Fae Finalmecia to get 40 shards for one of them so that she appear in SM, or should I hold off the sapphires until the next ME and spend them on one of those what will be presented there?

What is Captain Piper's 3rd skill?

• Like 1

Oh shit, I just realized: in the next one, we'll have the ability to spend Sapphires in the Market, but not earn new Sapphires, right? Hmm... I guess the devil is in the details and we can't be too sure either way, depending on what they mean exactly in two lines:

Rewards are adjusted to have Event Cash in them (replacing tickets) and 15 more tiers are also added!

The cards are the same as in any Seasonal Event.

To me, it all depends on whether or not they mean "Sapphires" when they say "event cash", and whether or not "cards are the same as in any SE" means "without Sapphires in them as HA's cards do".

If we don't get any extra Sapphires to spend on the next Market, then... I'll have to choose one of three to bring to SM Shop availability between Fae Final in the current event market, and either Captain Piper or Melodic Amelia in the next one (the latter was the koban path girl in the very first DP, which I skipped at the time; a decision I came to regret when she got blessed a billion times since then). =/

---

The upcoming ME new girls look... interesting but pretty different. I think they've given the gig to one of their more recent additions to the art team, but neither of the two most prominent ones lately...

• A/ It's not the very good and ever-improving New Dude, who gave us tons of sweet 3-stars, most recently variants like Gothic Noella or Dark Demi, and recently got a first 5-star gig with Pride (I'm not 100% sure, but like 95% he's done or at least contributed to Hokage Tornada as well). Something super charming and instantly recognizable about his faces and facial expressions. Used to do feet that were too rushed and cartoon-y to my taste, but that improved a lot over time, among other aspects of his work. I'm a fan.

• B/ It's not the very mediocre and stagnant one who gave us tons of botched 3-stars, all with the same long face, inexpressive eyes, usually a very sharp and pointy chin, and always samey and shaky foundations in terms of anatomy and poses too. Examples include too many PoV, Season, and the occasional CE girl, and most recently the current PoA. I am not a fan.

It's another artist, whose work I'm reasonably sure I can trace back to only a few 3-star girls so far, such as Anniversary Arcana or Enchanted Salem. I'm not as confident on any other, although a few might have eluded me (they might be behind the two girls in the current PoV). So far, so good and pretty distinctive style too. Looking forward to see how these upcoming L5s with full affection scenes will turn out.

From the updated blog post linked to earlier:

Spoiler

Seasonal Event with a Market

The event has the same settings as the Seasonal Event but also has a Market.

imageee-300x169.png

The Market has the same types of slots and rewards as the Hot Assembly one but with one difference – the first 4 slots are not selling shards for the 4 new SE girls, but are for revived 5-grade recruits.

image-1-1-300x169.png

Rewards are adjusted to have Event Cash in them (replacing tickets) and 15 more tiers are also added!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

What is Captain Piper's 3rd skill?

I don't have her either, but looking at her wiki page, she's Green so it's Hair Color: Red. Based on your recent post in the GGS thread, this might be a good pick in your situation.

Edit: Hm, then again Fae Final is Red so she has Eye Color: Red as her GS3, so for your Red/Red team it seems like it's a wash?

Never mind; Venus has Red Hair but Brown Eyes, so Cap Piper would be a better pick than Fae Final for you in general.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Oh shit, I just realized: in the next one, we'll have the ability to spend Sapphires in the Market, but not earn new Sapphires, right? Hmm... I guess the devil is in the details and we can't be too sure either way, depending on what they mean exactly in two lines:

To me, it all depends on whether or not they mean "Sapphires" when they say "event cash", and whether or not "cards are the same as in any SE" means "without Sapphires in them as HA's cards do".

If we don't get any extra Sapphires to spend on the next Market, then... I'll have to choose one of three to bring to SM Shop availability between Fae Final in the current event market, and either Captain Piper or Melodic Amelia in the next one (the latter was the koban path girl in the very first DP, which I skipped at the time; a decision I came to regret when she got blessed a billion times since then). =/

---

From the updated blog post linked to earlier:

Reveal hidden contents

Seasonal Event with a Market

The event has the same settings as the Seasonal Event but also has a Market.

imageee-300x169.png

The Market has the same types of slots and rewards as the Hot Assembly one but with one difference – the first 4 slots are not selling shards for the 4 new SE girls, but are for revived 5-grade recruits.

image-1-1-300x169.png

I'm expecting to see the Sapphires in every event where there's a market.

It would be weird to have the option to spend these blue crystals in the market, without having the possibility to gain them.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

we'll have the ability to spend Sapphires in the Market, but not earn new Sapphires, right? Hmm... I guess the devil is in the details and we can't be too sure either way, depending on what they mean exactly in two lines:

I don’t think that everything is so neglected and with a 99% probability the developers meant Sapphires by Event Cash. Regarding the cards, I think that most likely it was meant that they would give the same resources as usual, PLUS sapphires. That is, the Medium card will give 5 fists, 3 kisses, 40 crystals (or whatever the general event currency will be) and 2 sapphires per day; Big card - 10 fists, 6 kisses, 80 crystals and 4 sapphires per day; Premium card - 15 fists, 120 crystals and 6 sapphires per day. I may be wrong, but I think this is the meaning the developers intended in the text.

• Like 3

In the screen they put in the blog post, we can spot 20 sapphires as a reward for reaching 800 xtals. 

According to this reward list  @Ravi-Sama posted during the "winter is cumming" SB, we had tickets as rewards: 

- 2 times before the first girl (1 ticket at 800 xtals; 2 tickets at 2850 xtals)

- 1 time between the first girl and the second one (2 tickets at 5250 xtals)

- 1 time between the second and the third (3 tickets at 9750 xtals)

- 1 time between the third girl and the last one (4 tickets at 14250 xtals)

If they keep that list without changing it, and assuming that 1 ticket = 20 sapphires, every active player should easily get 100 sapphires even without buying cards. Other 60 sapphires would be in the realm of possibilities for those who'll buy the kobans card(s). The last 80 sapphires are kind of in a more whale-ish area.

To me, this perspective sounds reasonable, but I do not expect extra sapphires to be given out with the cards.

• Thanks 2

Sorry for a slight story spoiler but this actually stopped me for a second. open at your own risk - The Harem Tournament scroll Hero to the Rescue

Spoiler

is this Fairy talking about how Fairy is not available to fight in this round while also there's Fairy in the scene (her butt visible here on the right)?

image.thumb.png.12fed0cf85862806cfbbe4ca10a0a398.png

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

35 minutes ago, garadron said:

Hide contents

is this Fairy talking about how Fairy is not available to fight in this round while also there's Fairy in the scene (her butt visible here on the right)?

image.thumb.png.12fed0cf85862806cfbbe4ca10a0a398.png

Spoiler

That image is of Sanita, The Fairy there referring to is actual called Fairy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic