20 hours ago, Tom208 said:

The answer is no.

But with no co-leader also, you can't recruit anyone else in your club if the club's restriction is set to "Restricted" (no issue if it's set to "Open")

y´all can just join ou..um..another dead club ;)

it´s not random topicrecruiting if I don´t state which club isn´t it?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

it´s not random topicrecruiting if I don´t state which club isn´t it?

Carefull, guess I know someone who'd like to argue about that.
Although he seems to make himself a bit rare these days...

• Like 1
  • uwu 2

On 1/21/2024 at 1:28 AM, Der DinX said:

As many of you have noticed, our most valued @Ravi-Sama is absent for some time now., and I guess we all miss him quite much.
His last visit here in the forum was on 14th of November, the last comment in the club chat on 20th of November, and the game shows last login on 6th of Dezember.

image.png.9d2fc5250f32bb04a42798543b9cacb4.png

Well, as for now there is still room for new members in the club, and no need to kick someone out.
So the question here is, is there another reason for having an active club leader?
Does he get any benefits, for example a bonus for resetting the club champion?
Or anything else that would make it worth to have an active one?

I'm thinking about asking in the chat to vote for a new leader, but if there is no real benefit and no actual reason to do so, this would be just cosmetics.
Maybe some time, but no rush.

Any club leader or other Person with that knowledge, please enlighten me.

The powers of club leader:

- Kicking members out of the club

- promoting/demoting co-leaders

- changing the club name (cost kobans) 😉

- changing the level bar to join the club

- changing the club acceptence status from open/close/restricted (and accepting requests in restricted status)

There once was an option to disband the club, but it is greyed (I think that it's not active anymore)

• Thanks 1

Was expecting 2 MDR this month, the first one for Lunar Bunny's Mom starting today (the expected one) and an extra one with Moe Bunny after that like we had for Matcha.

But we are back to 1 MDR per month now and they went back to Moe Bunny if I understand correctly.

il y a 48 minutes, 430i a dit :

Next months mythic revival:

Strange it is.
There is literally no pattern except if they planned to do an extra MDR with her and it's not in the game data yet.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mdnoria said:

But we are back to 1 MDR per month now and they went back to Moe Bunny if I understand correctly.

They will be reviving Radka as well next month, but still there is little consistency...

• Thanks 2

On 1/23/2024 at 9:40 AM, 430i said:

They will be reviving Radka as well next month, but still there is little consistency...

How insteresting... damn guess i have to win more D3s then :) I can't miss those opportunities to get old M6s

• Like 2

Do you think I have a chance to finish this D2 in first place? I thought it made sense to finish in D2 at least in 2-4th place and then next week return again to D2 with D3, but to take first place is, for me with my stats, just the ultimate dream.

image.thumb.png.4d0f34fe2688067983af2ba9c4626389.png

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

There is a chance, yes. With 1600 points more than the 2nd it's not a bad chance. It would be a very expensiv thing for your opponents to catch up with you if they have enough fights left.

Stats are not all - you need also a good strategy and if you skill meaningfull you can gain good amount of points even from opponents who are theoretically stronger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

60 Kisses from natural regen, bundle and full bar, ca. 40 from Labyrinth.

ca. 100 condoms in League.

Expectable from this:

10 drops in League with an average of 2,5 shards per drop so 25 shards

40-50 drops from Season

so 65-75 shards

70-50 Kisses more needed.

Thankfully I haven't consumed Kisses from PoV and ME until now, so I have good chances to not need to invest a lot of Koban.

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Thankfully I haven't consumed Kisses from PoV and ME until now, so I have good chances to not need to invest a lot of Koban.

And there is the emergency kisses from the hero pass if you havent used them yet.

Didnt someone claim that the calendar is identical to the December one? I guess this turned out to be fake news.

2 ore fa, 430i ha scritto:

Didnt someone claim that the calendar is identical to the December one? I guess this turned out to be fake news.

I suppose it was more a guess than actual knowledge, since they are both 31 days months. As far as I'm aware, the calendar got discontinued, after all.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

So far so good, the text and button look ok.

image.thumb.png.1a4c51f1e385ed54e420b46a2a413365.png

Next Girl, Go button doesn't work.

image.thumb.png.6e893aa1e51fa03b0ff0d268c022c928.png

Third Girl, now I'm confused. Can I find here in my Harem, or not? 😁

image.thumb.png.a1ea67e5da6da66d14d46303a8a605cd.png

Fourth Girl, again no Go button, and it should state to get the other girl first.

image.thumb.png.037ba674dd0a5cc1b9d5a37068705ed6.png

What it shows in the contests, although the epic girl should be the first to get:
image.png.df43c0bd73a21a03050a2ab4a858c5b3.png

Data wizards (@430i and @Yamiray and anyone else that fits the description), has something changed in the matter of the second Mythic revival of this month? I read that the in game data of the revival of Lunar Bunny's Mom kind of vanished, and that next month we should expect Nike and Radka. Should we expect a seocnd MDR this month, but with Level up Red instead of LBM? Or is there still no trace to be seen of a second MDR for this month?

Edited by Antimon

6 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Data wizards (@430i and @Yamiray and anyone else that fits the description), has something changed in the matter of the second Mythic revival of this month? I read that the in game data of the revival of Lunar Bunny's Mom kind of vanished, and that next month we should expect Nike and Radka. Should we expect a seocnd MDR this month, but with Level up Red instead of LBM? Or is there still no trace to be seen of a second MDR for this month?

I dont know when exactly the revivals will happen - this is not available in the game. What I can tell you is that actually 3 revivals are now planned - Nike, Radka and now Golden Lupa. All 3 revivals have sequential event identifiers, which might mean that they will happen one after the other, but that is not certain. What seems to be apparent now is that they must be deliberately skipping Level Up Red

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1