I think getting 6 balanced lvl 20 M gear, that matches your class, would be ideal for most situations.  Interested to see it in the main game, b/c I can't test it on the test server (not level 200+).  That's a thread about it, if you're interested.

If each gear at level 20 adds a +2% dmg bonus, then maybe it's +12% dmg if you have all 6.  That's slightly better than a single cordyceps, but not as much as a mythic headband (+25%).

My highest pantheon atk so far has been 183k, w/ a 197k TP team, 3 cords, and a headband.  I haven't seen mono stat M gear yet, but if it exists, then that'd raise my max atk to 204.96k.  Which is higher than the temple 1800 boss' 195k atk.  I think that'd indeed help me move up easier.

Just speculation on my part.  I'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

pantheon is definitely where I'll be testing this first. I have 1.8G cash and more Armor then I can even count so I should be able to level what ever I get. Guessing I'll have to adjust the bonus over time tho. For the pantheon kind of thinking would want Dominatrix or Sensual but that would depend on how much higher the level 20 items push your stats.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

I have a lot to think about Mequips, but for the moment going it look like a race where someone lucky will drop fine and others will be cutted out.

In the long terms, being such stuff limited to 192 items (of your class, they are indeed thrice that sum), everyone will have everything, but the first completing full sets will be the winner for a while.

What I dunno is how much of such items you got. As 66% of them will be wasted (not your Class).

It doesn't seems to require continual micromanagement at early stages.

Anyway, that will be the end of Pantheon for many players. At least that.

Do you know how we will get / where we'll find the Mythic Items?

6 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

In PoG are 3 (1+2 Bonus Path; 1950 points 1/1 and the second at Bonus at 5050) at the moment in test server.

If it's just 1 from PoG on the free side, then that's just like 1 per month.

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Also in mythic... pachinko (according to their rewards tooltip).

Nice!  Mythic gear drops from the mythic pachinko.  Something I actually use.  We'll have to test the drop rates.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, Tom208 a dit :

But I don't expect a high drop rate, maybe even lower than girls drop rate. 

I answer to myself since in the meantime I tried the mythic pachinko on the test server : 300 orbs -> 3 girls and 1 mythic equipment.

We can't conclude about the drop rate of the mythic equipments by this mean but it seems I was right.

• Like 2

I love the fact that the girls equipment feature they anticipated in last year new feature survey, that already was horror incarnated, not only has it not been wiped off the face of the earth (we already knew this wasn't the case, unfortunately), but it has even been developed in an even more heinous way. 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I love the fact that the girls equipment feature they anticipated in last year new feature survey, that already was horror incarnated, not only has it not been wiped off the face of the earth (we already knew this wasn't the case, unfortunately), but it has even been developed in an even more heinous way. 

Same. It's super annoying KK blatantly ignored the thousands of players clearly voting NO against individual girl equipments and just continued to develop and push it again.

NO. Is. No.

• Like 5

6 ore fa, Gotaku ha scritto:

Same. It's super annoying KK blatantly ignored the thousands of players clearly voting NO against individual girl equipments and just continued to develop and push it again.

NO. Is. No.

I guess one could say we said no to girls' normal equipments, and not to girls' skills, unique items, talents trees, and equipments with multi-layered rng extravaganza 

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Antimon said:

I guess one could say we said no to normal girls' equipment, and not to girls' skills, unique items, talents tree, and equipments with multi-layered rng extravaganza 

Yeah... I wish I could find a way to get the message through to Rosso that this game isn't Path of Exiles Harem. Some amount of complexity, different viable strategies and wiggle room for individual playstyle is great. Hundreds of things to micro-manage for every last one of our 1200+ girls? DUDE. Wake up. V_v

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 7 heures, jelom a dit :

Me: Please don't torture me again showing the nightmare 😱 of the girls micromanagement.
Please, send it to the oblivion 🗑️ it deserve.
I don't have any more time to give to you. 😭

Weirdly enough, there was "Feedback" fields on every part of the form, until the last few pages where they started mentioning the girls micro-management nightmare. After that, no more feedback; just numbers. And the last part of the poll: "Were you able to provide feedback"? Well, no, duh. How about a free-text feedback field in the part of the poll that asks for feedback?

I still don't know how to approach these forms. I don't mind the various game mechanics presented for the new features or events, but without knowing how they'll be balanced, it's impossible to give feedback.

Boss Bang looked like a koban-sink, turns out it's just a monthly 3 minutes click-fest. Seasonal Event seemed like a great event, until we started doing the math about the cost and it turned out to be a joke (a very bad one). I feel like every single feature presented in this poll has a chance to turn into one or the other, just depending on balance. And balance is left completely out of it (Which kinda makes sense, since it doesn't make much sense to try and balance a feature that isn't implemented yet).

Anyway: more stuff to configure on 1000+ girls (Or 160+ if we only consider 5* and up): No thanks.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I'm sure they do. I don't go there as often these days (and when I do I don't come out in the wild of the main Discord either ^^) but I trust my fellow mods and fellow knowledgeable and passionate players with any kind of influence to be doing their best as we speak (as they always do ❤️ ).

Having said that, don't hold your breath. As I said, the problem isn't speaking to Kinkoid, it's convincing Rosso to change his mind when he's hellbent on doing something that most of us can see from miles away is objectively bad for the game, but that he decided must happen. His stubbornness is nothing short of legendary, if not outright mythical by now. Logical arguments don't hold a candle to passionate dedication, even when it's sadly misplaced. We saw this for the predatory monetization of SE, and now (well, ever since they introduced BDSM etc. actually) he decided this game should be a complex RPG, so... Making him realize how unfit for this game the whole customization of girls really is... that's a massive challenge.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Liliat said:

Weirdly enough, there was "Feedback" fields on every part of the form, until the last few pages where they started mentioning the girls micro-management nightmare. After that, no more feedback; just numbers.

They don't read the additional feedback anyway, just use the numbers to work out the general feeling.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

they don´t even listen to our numbers.. even though they definitely should (just look at the community script). Listening to Numbers would probably be a better idea then their numbers. (let´s see if that  sounded funny only in  my head or not :P )

• Haha 8