Awesome. 🙏

About the double "Thinking" smiley, it might stem from back when WTF was introduced in the first place (with Noacc back then). Prior to that, we only had one somewhat weird and ambiguous reaction that was supposedly meant to express surprise but was in practice almost exclusively used as a pseudo WTF slash Contempt instead by toxic users of the day. Noacc split it in two at my request: "Thinking" and "WTF" proper. The duplicate Thinking might be a remnant from your removal of WTF, or something like that?

My naive idea back then was to force people to be clear about the message they wanted to convey, and hopefully dissuade most people from actually reacting with "WTF" once it became clearer that was what they were doing. Alas, as you well know, the opposite happened and toxic reactions became even more common and prevalent from the handful of players who love to react in a toxic fashion to other people's posts (especially mods, or at least yours truly, probably even more so after I made it clear to everyone that I despised such behavior and was offended by it).

Just getting rid of it was the right call all along, in 20/20 hindsight. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

17 minutes ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

feel free to suggest more improvements!

A "Hug" one similar to the one we tend to use a lot on Discord would be really nice, I think. By default, we tend to react with the crying face ("Sad") when we want to comfort someone, but that's a bit counter-intuitive. I found myself genuinely wanting to react with a Hug to countless posts over the years, and hopefully I'm not the only one.

PS: Oh, that GG is good too! ❤️

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid
14 minutes ago, Liliat said:

🤷‍♂️ I guess I'll have to use the peach for acknowledgment. COPY THAT!

I think I've found the reason 🍑 If you could check again, I've given it a little makeover 

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Noacc split it in two at my request: "Thinking" and "WTF" proper. The duplicate Thinking might be a remnant from your removal of WTF, or something like that?

Confirmed and oh my lord, that's so awesome! ^^ The latest "WTF" reaction someone had added to a post of mine yesterday was initially changed to one of the two "Thinking" after your first batch of edits.

Now it's a goddamn HUG! ^^ The irony is through the roof and I'm loving it. Please keep it that way! ^^

Thanks again for these, @Tohru - Kinkoid. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1

il y a 27 minutes, Tohru - Kinkoid a dit :

I think I've found the reason 🍑 If you could check again, I've given it a little makeover 

It works fine now, thanks! 🇫🇷

image.png.dd532d48caede4cb1e7fdb85a42645a5.png

Edited by Liliat
  • Juicy peach 1

On 6/5/2023 at 8:47 AM, DvDivXXX said:

No curiosity to be had this week, bro... it's almost always worth losing a fair bit of raw power to get (or deny) a counter tag in the tight 3-color loop. Not when everyone, their mom and their cousin's neighbor is double-buffed to hell and back...

On 6/5/2023 at 9:17 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Maybe later after players change their defenses to dom, I'll check dom/voy vs. dom again.

I have 1 dom, 2 voyeur, and 1 sensual mythic atk gear, so maybe my results vary a bit due to that.

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I expected the double-tagged team to do way worse...

Still better odds with just the pure top 7 monster team even against a stronger (somehow!), but thankfully unboosted opponent. So I wouldn't worry about tags and counters this week. Or rather, I definitely won't. And I wouldn't either if I were you (or anyone else ^^).

In my case, Dom/Voy is still better, cuz I have 2 Voy Atk A/D M gear.  I even swapped in 2 more dom gear as a test (3 total), and moved the RE around as well.  Dom/Voy was still better than just Dom for me, by ~0.44 E[X]. 

Not everyone has Voy m gear, so in this case I'm the exception to this advice, for going full Dom vs. everyone.  Also, I don't have the max TP, I have 219.5-233.3k TP.  

@-MM- was my test subject. 👨🏽‍🔬  He's boosted AF, so it's a little different from your test in that way as well.  I'm also boosted AF (3 cords + AME).

image.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

il y a 10 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Not everyone has Voy m gear, so in this case I'm the exception to this advice, for going full Dom vs. everyone. 

More importantly: you only have 5/7 strong Dominatrix, so you only have to sacrifice 1 girl to get the voyeur element. Other players need to sacrifice 3 strong girls.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

More importantly: you only have 5/7 strong Dominatrix, so you only have to sacrifice 1 girl to get the voyeur element. Other players need to sacrifice 3 strong girls.

Ah, yeah, that makes sense too.  Swapping in the 3 Voyeurs removes my 3 weak Doms.

• Haha 3
  • GG 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@-MM- was my test subject. 👨🏽‍🔬  He's boosted AF, so it's a little different from your test in that way as well.  I'm also boosted AF (3 cords + AME).

^^

Have you fought me yet? If not, you should do it by Wednesday morning (CEST) 😉

I checked the league almost 2 weeks ago and reported a lot of snapshot bugs to Kinkoid and zoopokemon. Once the bugs are fixed, the opponents will become stronger. I do not know on which Patchday this will happen. I will then have approximately the following stats:

-MM-.png.2e13a7f6745290383ef54bd41229e799.png

Note: Unboosted opponents are only slightly affected by the bugs. The bugs exist since the release of Girl Equipment...

Edited by -MM-
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Just now, -MM- said:

Have you fought me yet? If not, you should do it by Wednesday morning (CEST).

I checked the league almost 2 weeks ago and reported a lot of snapshot bugs to Kinkoid and zoopokemon. Once the bugs are fixed, the opponents will become stronger. I do not know on which Patchday this will happen. I will then have approximately the following stats:

Note: Unboosted opponents are only slightly affected by the bugs. The bugs exist since the release of Girl Equipment...

Nah, didn't fight you yet.  Yep, was aware of the defense RE being bugged.  It was discussed in the Community scripts thread.  Good to know.  I'm just aiming for a top 4, so it's alright.  Just have like 10 fights left anyway.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Ah, yeah, that makes sense too.  Swapping in the 3 Voyeurs removes my 3 weak Doms.

i shoulda taken a screenshot, but my team 7 has 5 🖤 Black/Dominatrix & 2 💛 Yellow/Playful 🟡, & so far they're 10/10 victory smashing thru Pantheon walls!!

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I see it called "Peach it":

image.png

So maybe just need to refresh or reload or re-something?

And yeah, thanks for this, @Tohru - Kinkoid. The biggest change is that "WTF" is gone, so no more stealthily toxic behavior supported and induced by the forum tools themselves (at long last).

I didn't expect you'd give us a handful of new and much nicer ones in the process, but that's more than welcomed. ❤️ (On top of that, since contrary to Discord the forum only accepts one reaction smiley per player per post, we shouldn't see "creative" poor-taste combos here either).

This is even better for my nerves than I anticipated.

@DvDivXXX, @Ravi-Sama or @holymolly, please merge this into my previous post?  I tried to copy+paste, cut+paste, but neither is working.  Thank you.  Or not as another has posted?

@DvDivXXX, i was not aware of that history/pattern of abuse when i started on the forums, and thus had no context for your reaction to 'wtf' being used.  i am sorry for all the undue stress i may have caused you.

21 hours ago, garadron said:

now instead of saying "wtf", we can think twice before reacting

image.png.2a21b53bbec5c1a7fde8d135328c8c0b.png

NGL, i wouldn't mind a "Thinking Twice" emoji!  Also, a "Confused" reaction for confusing posts that no other reaction fits would be appreciated!

I'll have to return to p304 tomorrow as i emptied my reaction allowance, ;)

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi-edit: My merge powers work.
  • Hug 1
  • GG 1

@Ravi-Sama All you and Liliat noted, and I also tested the two possible teams against many opponents (I've basically played 90% of my current league yesterday), ranging from easy prey to about in my range, eg boosted AF and with the top of the pops team of the week. I just posted the screenshots vs the slightly stronger but unboosted opponent as it seemed enough to me. There was no question in my case that my full monster team was my best option all of the time.

Fair to say that your situation is pretty atypical and that for most top-end players a full team of Dark L5s will be their best bet this week.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Karxan said:

@DvDivXXX, i was not aware of that history/pattern of abuse when i started on the forums, and thus had no context for your reaction to 'wtf' being used.  i am sorry for all the undue stress i may have caused you.

Thanks a lot. I sincerely appreciate this. ❤️ 

PS: Not sure what happened there but merging your posts proved difficult for me too. I just left them both separate instead (technically I'm the one breaking the rules for multiple posts in a row, not you, as I've approved your posts. ^^ Plus sometimes it's just what makes sense, anyway. We have this as a rule mostly to discourage people who post multiple one-liners in a row as if this was a chat. One double post here and there isn't a mortal sin. ^^).

Edit: That was it: my previous post appeared in between yours.

Edited by DvDivXXX

The Eastern U.S. & Canada is really effed up right now, as the regions' air quality is crap, & many areas have health advisories & warnings from respective government agencies.  I live in one of the many Warnings areas & i've been miserable with allergies & congestion since yesterday.  i've been slow & stupid all day.

i forgot what else i was gonna say so i'll sign off for now.

• Hug 4

8 hours ago, Karxan said:

The Eastern U.S. & Canada is really effed up right now, as the regions' air quality is crap, & many areas have health advisories & warnings from respective government agencies.  I live in one of the many Warnings areas & i've been miserable with allergies & congestion since yesterday.  i've been slow & stupid all day.

i forgot what else i was gonna say so i'll sign off for now.

Yeah, it's serious.  I can see the haze (it's really fine particle smoke) in NY.  I wore a mask, when I was out, to avoid aggravating allergies and my lungs.  Seems like Northern Canada is burning.

• Hug 3