• Huntress Cunegonde. Meh
    • \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

The event is great! Passed quickly without kobans. 4 days sit without event, Ah thank you of course... In a big event, they took 3 days, and they would have been very useful to me. What prevented the developers from making 20 stages, but leaving them in stages 8 and 14 for new players?
1739844301_-2.thumb.jpg.5ea24a4acb30d5abff3ca6a465903d5d.jpg

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

I call BS!

Step 7, spend energy on current quest.

Devs are punishing those who are on top of the game & have no current quest to complete. Bad business decision as this will cause people to STOP spending $ to accelerate game play.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 3
  • Sad 1

@Jizzler Scroll 6-7 posts up. 
I'm beginning to think that people that don't use the reception desk are actual brainlets holy shit.
How are THIS MANY people that are at the end of the story unaware of the basic function of the champions!?

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Jizzler said:

I call BS!

Step 7, spend energy on current quest.

Devs are punishing those who are on top of the game & have no current quest to complete. Bad business decision as this will cause people to STOP spending $ to accelerate game play.

No, it says spend energy you can spend energy for champion tickets not just quests have you gone threw the story and not looked at champions before?

You can get 6 five star harem members from there so you can get two five star girls for your class from there without ever doing any events.

11 minuti fa, natstar ha scritto:

No, it says spend energy you can spend energy for champion tickets not just quests have you gone threw the story and not looked at champions before?

You can get 6 five star harem members from there so you can get two five star girls for your class from there without ever doing any events.

The girls you get from the first 3 champions are three stars legendaries

Yes good job on the tag, this is starting to become embarassing. I was even beginning to think that people are doing It on purpose. I mean 1 quest takes about a week to be done, so if you are "here" is impossible that you don't know how the Champions work. I think also that our moderator deserve a statue in the middle of the beginning Town for the massive patience shown 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm still surprised. Both by users at the end of the story that do not know - and by me that I thought people that reach the end of the story stumble upon "what to do now with my energy?" outside of PoA as well. 

I know nothing, John Snow! 

• Like 4

Event done, all 4 girls are now in my harem. I don't particularly like the PoA format so, in order to get it out of the way, I would usually have pushed to have completed it sooner but this time round that wouldn't have been compatible with League management so I took my time. 

Overall assessment of the art is more 'meh' than 'horror show' & in retrospect my initial reaction to the rewards (that they were significantly less generous than the last PoA) was unfair - the last PoA had unusually generous rewards because it was an Anniversary Month event - but If I were to make a criticism of them it would be that, with just a little bit more thought, the devs could've made bonus pathway rewards much more appealing while keeping the overall koban value of the rewards more or less the same by simply replacing most of the smaller/less valuable Pachinko orbs with a single EP*10 orb.

Edited by Caradog
typo
  • Like 4

Finished the POA 4 girl version late yesterday, no kobans spent beyond the bonus path cost, no hurry.

I hate LC events.

Normal events are merely lucrative or expensive and offer many or few get-able girls.

POA fall in middle of both those axis but adds the planning challenge and mostly allows you to work on whatever boss you like for the duration. So POAs are  in the "sure, why not?" category for me.

I am glad there was only 1 smallish sell junk task. Those bug me. Why you force me to keep a huge inventory and give me 0 tools to manage it KK? :(

Originally I found the spend energy task boring but the more people posted "at end, can not spend E, wtf? Sad!" the more entertained I became. Doubly so watching @GeorgeMTO grit his teeth and play nice.

My only suggestion is do NOT put a get points in contest task last.

Good luck to all those still on the path!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

To be honest, although I did know that you can spend 60 Energy to buy a Champion Ticket (and I don't need it, I'm still in the Heroes' University world), I can perfectly understand why most people don't know about it and come here to ask for help for that PoA step. I mean, who actually visits the Reception Desk ? Except the first time, when you unlock the Champion feature ? For most people it was a long time ago, no wonder they don't remember seeing that you can buy Champion tickets with Energy, if they saw it at all...

Anyway, about this PoA, I'm on the last step, and progressing slowly with Arena wins (42/70) but I still have a lot of time so everything's fine. It should be finished tomorrow.

Edited by Max669

43 minutes ago, Max669 said:

To be honest, although I did know that you can spend 60 Energy to buy a Champion Ticket (and I don't need it, I'm still in the Heroes' University world), I can perfectly understand why most people don't know about it and come here to ask for help for that PoA step. I mean, who actually visits the Reception Desk ? Except the first time, when you unlock the Champion feature ? For most people it was a long time ago, no wonder they don't remember seeing that you can buy Champion tickets with Energy, if they saw it at all...

The energy-for-tickets option used to be very much in your face since it was available directly on the champion battle page. Everybody who has played long enough to be at the end of the story has seen it back then, unless they're part of the crowd that just don't do the champions at all. A small number of people actually did remember the old system but missed the patch that moved it to the Reception Desk and never bothered to go looking on their own, but the vast majority of those who had to ask seemed to be entirely clueless about it. (Particularly the ones who were all "why do these stupid devs make an energy-spending task without giving us a way to spend energy?!!?!?!")

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Max669 said:

Well said, Max.   So many options in the game many that ask most likely simply do not recall or do not wish to fish through multiple pages of a thread seeking the answer. 

When you get right down to it, what's quicker to do?  To simply answer the question, typing in "Go to the reception desk in the Champions option".  Or to write some sarcastic long answer denigrating the person typing the inquiry.   If it was me, I'd just type the answer and be done with it.  No matter how many times it is asked.

And back on topic,  another fun PoA recruiting the first 2 girls, one more then I expected.

Edited by Dr. Lust
correction of my fat fingered typos
  • Like 1

Way to fuck things up Hentai Heroes! Launch a new 6 day 14 quest adventure that includes a "spend energy" quest AND THEN DO NOT UPDATE THE GAMES "STAIRWAY TO HEAVENS" QUEST FOR THE PLAYERS THAT ARE THAT FAR SO WE CAN ACTUALLY SPEND ENERGY TO COMPLETE THE 14 QUEST 6 DAY EVENT! I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON QUEST 7 IN THE "HUNT IS ON" EVENT FOR 3 FUCKING DAYS NOW WAITING FOR THE REGULAR GAME TO BE UPDATED SO I CAN COMPLETE THAT QUEST! WHAT FUCKING BRAIN DEAD IDIOT WOULD START A NEW ADVENTURE LIKE "THE HUNT IS ON" FOR PLAYERS WITHOUT FIRST UPDATING THE GAME SO EVERY QUEST COULD BE COMPLETED! 

• Thanks 1

46 minuti fa, Max669 ha scritto:

Anyway, about this PoA, I'm on the last step, and progressing slowly with Arena wins (42/70) but I still have a lot of time so everything's fine. It should be finished tomorrow.

Yes, but someone that reached the end of the published quests was quite surely around when the option of using 60x energy to fight a champion was still in each champion's page, so I still find it a little peculiar for them to just not knowthat there was this option

@_shal_ you ninja

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, FUN4ALL69 said:

Way to fuck things up Hentai Heroes! Launch a new 6 day 14 quest adventure that includes a "spend energy" quest AND THEN DO NOT UPDATE THE GAMES "STAIRWAY TO HEAVENS" QUEST FOR THE PLAYERS THAT ARE THAT FAR SO WE CAN ACTUALLY SPEND ENERGY TO COMPLETE THE 14 QUEST 6 DAY EVENT! I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON QUEST 7 IN THE "HUNT IS ON" EVENT FOR 3 FUCKING DAYS NOW WAITING FOR THE REGULAR GAME TO BE UPDATED SO I CAN COMPLETE THAT QUEST! WHAT FUCKING BRAIN DEAD IDIOT WOULD START A NEW ADVENTURE LIKE "THE HUNT IS ON" FOR PLAYERS WITHOUT FIRST UPDATING THE GAME SO EVERY QUEST COULD BE COMPLETED! 

Paging @Dr. Lust ...

• Haha 9

13 minuti fa, FUN4ALL69 ha scritto:

If you go in champions reception desk, you can buy a ticktet for 60 energy. For a next time I suggest you to 1) ask right away when you first encounter the problem, 2) read even just a couple of comments that are already left in the topic of your interest before panicking in caps lock, the answer was just in the last few comments before the one you left

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1