Patch Notes Week #37

Noacc

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

you should know me enough to know that I never try to give lessons: I say only what I think on the matter at hand based on my game experience.

Sure, and that's what makes your comments on koban spending... only relevant to you, by default. They're also predictable, as I can't remember any occasion on which you've made a constructive comment on that. And no offense, but even for yourself (should you ever decide it's time to take the game by storm with your unspent koban army) your notions about using kobans as a resource seem a bit outdated by now.

One EPx10 spin is pretty far removed from the trusty benchmark it used to be to evaluate the koban worth of other parts of the game. There are more valuable investments one can make with that amount these days, as well as more efficient ways to grab EP girls. In fact, I have yet to spend 5.4k kobans on the EP, and at this point I doubt I ever will. I did spend this exact amount on PoP today, though, and I'm confident it's a much better move for my overall game progress in the long run. Things change, and it's a lot harder to keep up to date on an activity when you don't partake.

So, your comments on koban spending are harmless, but a bit sterile and repetitive for others to read. Should you be censored for it? No. Would I put you on my ignore list for it? If you posted nothing else, probably (if I could) but that's thankfully not the case. You make plenty of other posts that I enjoy reading and you participate in discussions that interest me as well. So I just kind of phase out and read diagonally whenever you make a post about kobans, just like I do for Zorba when he starts talking about his dupe accounts, or... like many users probably do for me when I start reviewing artwork. ^^

That's okay as far as I'm concerned. Can't please everybody all the time. Let's not read too much into it, on either side of the fence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Taorin said:

The upgrade should pay for itself over time, my only concern would be how much time?

Like most other investments in this game, the sooner you make them, the sooner they'll start paying you back, and the more value you'll get out of them long term. Of course, there's always a balance to find between this and the need not to spread your resources too thin. Each player can make up their mind depending on their own situation and goals.

• Like 2

I have over done there's power first time with all girls so I put only 4 girls to match 20k.

The discription said it needs 8400k team power in total.So if I did 8400k team power someday but didn't get 100 shards.Will the activities end mandatory?

And what will it be if I get girls and full team power?

Should I put all my girls to finish it quickly once I get the girl or not?

Screenshot_20200910-000745_1599667699609_1599701863139.thumb.jpg.ee5031239bdfd8fc58568ec13d0be742.jpgScreenshot_20200910-082439_1599697535638_1599702080489.thumb.jpg.2da6917f554ac380676adb614a8e957e.jpg

Mod edit: Please hide advanced girl poses in your screenshots (I know they're just in avatar form here, but still, this isn't allowed). Spoiler-ed for now. Cheers. DvDivXXX.

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

The discription said it needs 8400k team power in total.So if I did 8400k team power someday but didn't get 100 shards.Will the activities end mandatory?

And what will it be if I get girls and full team power?

Should I put all my girls to finish it quickly once I get the girl or not?

In numbers:
8,400/20 = 420
420/60 = 7

In words:
You must accumulate a total power of 8.4M to complete the mission.
To do so, you can only score 20k per minute at maximum, which takes 7 hours.

It doesn't change anything whether you assign 1 girl or 200 of them, as long as you reach the maximum 20k "Team power per minute" the feature allows you to score. Just compare your two screenshots: in both cases, only the number after the slash counts: 20k. 867/20k or 20/20k does the same thing.

Additionally, whether or not you've already obtained the girl shouldn't change anything about it. The only difference will be that you will get one out of three possible rewards instead of one out of four from then on. I hope this helps. Cheers.

For me, there is nothing to argue, especially from a f2p perspective. It's pretty simple: There is a) a new feature, which gives b) ressources and eventually a girl for free. Only thing you have to do for it, is to click a few buttons every 7-12 hours (you dont have to panic or rush, just keep it slow).

I am pretty sure that I will have all the PoP girls before I get every other girl in game, so it's obviously just something that goes along the main goal, getting them all. It even helps me to get there faster since it gives me at least here and there a free MyP orb.

I raised the PoP to level 8 for 2 MyP orbs, since 800 nubans will be easily cashed in in boosters/girls and for the GpO in equipment updates and money which will most likely give me a win on a contest here and there.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4

At the moment, I am concerned about the question of whether it will be possible to start several places of power at the same time. If yes, then this is good, if not, then, in my opinion, the meaning of this new function is lost.

Going further - if we can start several places of power at once, then can we use the same girls for this? If we can, then everything is simple and not particularly interesting, but if not, then over time the places of power will turn into a tool that will stimulate the development of the harem, as well as a game opportunity for time / resource management.

For example, we have 10 places of power and there are not enough girls to launch all of them with a minimum time. A conditional choice appears - to run several at maximum speed, or all but for a long period of time. Choose places of power with resources and a girl who is most interesting, upgrade them and farm hard. And so on.

So it is possible that over time, places of power will become a more interesting game element, but for now it's just a set of two buttons giving resources every seven hours. Launched - collected - forgot - repeat endlessly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lemus said:

At the moment, I am concerned about the question of whether it will be possible to start several places of power at the same time. If yes, then this is good, if not, then, in my opinion, the meaning of this new function is lost.

Going further - if we can start several places of power at once, then can we use the same girls for this? If we can, then everything is simple and not particularly interesting, but if not, then over time the places of power will turn into a tool that will stimulate the development of the harem, as well as a game opportunity for time / resource management.

For example, we have 10 places of power and there are not enough girls to launch all of them with a minimum time. A conditional choice appears - to run several at maximum speed, or all but for a long period of time. Choose places of power with resources and a girl who is most interesting, upgrade them and farm hard. And so on.

So it is possible that over time, places of power will become a more interesting game element, but for now it's just a set of two buttons giving resources every seven hours. Launched - collected - forgot - repeat endlessly.

I was actually curious if you could use the PoP girls in normal (arena, league, etc) things while they're occupied in PoP to this end, but seems, at least for now, yes.

This surprised me slightly as games I've played with this mechanic the characters "questing" are unavailable otherwise which would have been an additional element/challenge, but the feature is new, we'll see.

• Like 2

My first impression of the new Places of Power feature:

- Gives you many resources for free ❤️. A single 10xGP orb equals many millions of Ymens if you sell the equipment. Tickets make easier to get the champion girls for lower level players, and epic orbs after you get the girls. Mithic orbs make easier getting occasional girls, and also gives books and boosters. And finally the shards for the girl.

- It is very easy to play 👌 Just auto select the girls and start it

- It is perfect for casual players 👏  Only have to claim your reward 2-3 times a day and restart the timer again.

- The upgrades are permanent so it is a one time expenditure of kobans 👍 And the return for the inversion in leveling up can be measured in millions of (edit: kobans) Ymens and lots of new equipment daily, in addition to reduce the time to get the girl.

Edited by jelom
typo kobans instead of ymens
  • Like 10

9 hours ago, Lemus said:

At the moment, I am concerned about the question of whether it will be possible to start several places of power at the same time.

I'm curious about that myself. So far it hasn't been made clear, but I guess with only one PoP in the game it's not a pressing matter at this time. It would make sense to me that, with each PoP having its own level, reward pool, theme and so on, and being on a separate tab (and each one requiring its own koban investment to upgrade), we should be able to launch missions for each PoP independently. However, that's just my own guess at this point, don't take my word for it!

I'll see if I can get more info, though.

Having said that, I expect a hypothetical situation like the one you described would take years to even be a possibility. Right now, I can easily reach the 20k/min team power requirement with just a couple of girls, as a mid-game player still. And don't forget that each PoP will be aligned with one class. So we won't have two PoPs that even accept the same girl pool until PoP #4 is released, as #2 and #3 should be CH and KH respectively (not necessarily in that order, but that's what's been announced so far). We don't know at which pace Kinkoid will be adding new PoPs in the future, but anything faster than once a month would be very surprising (I expect one every other month or so, but it's just a hunch).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Don't scare me like that. 54k kobans 😨

Ha, come on, just 4 times to win the d3 league in the tower, there will even be extra resources left. Smooth guys from the forum always do this, I myself have read about this here many times.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Having said that, I expect a hypothetical situation like the one you described would take years to even be a possibility. Right now, I can easily reach the 20k/min team power requirement with just a couple of girls, as a mid-game player still. And don't forget that each PoP will be aligned with one class. So we won't have two PoPs that even accept the same girl pool until PoP #4 is released, as #2 and #3 should be CH and KH respectively (not necessarily in that order, but that's what's been announced so far). We don't know at which pace Kinkoid will be adding new PoPs in the future, but anything faster than once a month would be very surprising (I expect one every other month or so, but it's just a hunch).

The first thing that I noticed for myself when I saw the place of power during the test was the minimalism of resources for creating new variants of the event. All you need is a new girl (whom KK churns out 10+ per month) and come up with an awesome story from the series "Shikoku tentacles stole Bunny's favorite panties - let's not forget, we won't forgive, let's go to war with them, and if we don't even win, we'll definitely have sex until we drop." ... So there would be a desire and such events can be easily added several per month.
And as for the fact that only a few girls are needed to gain 20k strength, this is clearly a starting event so that newcomers can participate in it. But then you can easily create a "Legendary place of power - Bunny's lost panties or a battle with tentacles naked" maximum 200k strength for 7 hours, and the bonus in this event is only for different versions of Bunny, and the rest on a common basis. And in order to gain the necessary strength, you will need to use three of our favorite rabbits and about 30 ordinary maidens. And you can think of a lot more - it's not for nothing that our girls have a gradation of rarity, favorite poses, signs of the architect, hair / eye color, hobbies and so on. There is a lot of room for imagination. Whether we will see something similar is a completely different question.

Edited by Lemus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lemus said:

There is a lot of room for imagination.

There sure is. And you, my friend, have a wild one! ^^ All of this is pure speculation, though, and you manage to be simultaneously insanely optimistic and pessimistic at the same time (just for different aspects). That's pretty impressive.

In all seriousness, I think the main thing you seem to underestimate is how much of a steady source of various resources each new PoP will be for players in the long run. Remember, they're P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T. So I really don't see new ones being added much more often than I'd expect new Champions or new Worlds on the Adventure map (past a certain point, that is once we have at least one PoP per class and/or a bit of everything in terms of reward pools from all the PoPs combined).

just wanted a thread to gather people's idea on the execution of this new mechanic. Personally i really like the idea but i have one main criticism. 

PoP is yet another system that doesn't seem to reward players for their harem collection. Like every other mode (except champion fights) you get shown your entire gallery of females with no incentive to use any but your three strongest 5 star legendary characters of your type. With that said, i think PoP would be neater if there were multiplier bonuses for using specific characters. Maybe even varying bonuses based on certain attributes like if said character is from a times event, rarity etc.

6 hours ago, Ryaku Mcneil said:

no incentive to use any but your three strongest 5 star legendary characters of your type

Each PoP demands a specific class. This first one is HC, and maybe that's your class, but it won't be the case for the upcoming PoPs that will instead demand CH or KH. It's a bit like Champions in that regard.

2 hours ago, zebel said:

can someone PLEASE disable the flying money annoyance?

No. PLEASE do not insist further on this. It's an animation that the devs created and implemented for a reason. It was disabled for a few months for technical reasons and it's been fixed with this patch. This is now working as intended. Thanks for your understanding. Cheers.

• Thinking 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Each PoP demands a specific class. This first one is HC, and maybe that's your class, but it won't be the case for the upcoming PoPs that will instead demand CH or KH. It's a bit like Champions in that regard.

No. PLEASE do not insist further on this. It's an animation that the devs created and implemented for a reason. It was disabled for a few months for technical reasons and it's been fixed with this patch. This is now working as intended. Thanks for your understanding. Cheers.

and the reason is?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1

17 hours ago, Ryaku Mcneil said:

just wanted a thread to gather people's idea on the execution of this new mechanic. Personally i really like the idea but i have one main criticism. 

PoP is yet another system that doesn't seem to reward players for their harem collection. Like every other mode (except champion fights) you get shown your entire gallery of females with no incentive to use any but your three strongest 5 star legendary characters of your type. With that said, i think PoP would be neater if there were multiplier bonuses for using specific characters. Maybe even varying bonuses based on certain attributes like if said character is from a times event, rarity etc.

I agree with you and thus my above thought about locking the girls down from other uses.

I imagine it'd cause people pause to use their 3 best girls if it meant not using them in anything else.  I know I would.

And it gives advantage to leveling others, besides Endurance (and dailies).

The other option I thought of was be able to use more than 3 girls.  Before I read anything and was clicking on my own, I was surprised you could just do 3.  I envisioned more than 3 would make it even faster and to that end was wondering how many it'd take before I could even perform the PoP.

But as aforementioned, it's a new feature, with lots of room to grow.

UDPATE: I just realized you can use more than 3 girls, my apologies, I just need 3 at my levels.  So maybe now my surprise (less so) is the scaling.  Maybe I need to spend to get higher levels ;)

Edited by jpanda
update

3 hours ago, Son123 said:

and the reason is?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, here. If you actually didn't understand what I said: doing something "for a reason" means "on purpose" or "deliberately" in English. It's an idiom. So just read my previous post again and replace "It's an animation that the devs created and implemented for a reason" with "It's not an animation that the devs created and implemented by accident". This should address your confusion about this statement calling for a reason for me to give.

In case you do understand English correctly and already know what I meant, kindly stop trolling right there. Thanks in advance.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Why not? It is annoying and it was better without it. It's already a trouble to collect money with that insane loading time, but that flying money animation makes it even harder. Not only it distracts while doing something useless, but it also blocks you from gathering money. So tell me, why can't we insist on removing this obnoxious and atrocious feature?

5 hours ago, Son123 said:

and the reason is?

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, here. If you actually didn't understand what I said: doing something "for a reason" means "on purpose" or "deliberately" in English. It's an idiom. So just read my previous post again and replace "It's an animation that the devs created and implemented for a reason" with "It's not an animation that the devs created and implemented by accident". This should address your confusion about this statement calling for a reason for me to give.

In case you do understand English correctly and already know what I meant, kindly stop trolling right there. Thanks in advance.

So, that's your answer? The reason for us to stop asking for the removal of this feature is because it is deliberate, so we can't say anything about? That's the new policy now? No feedback, no nothing, you do whatever you want and we should just keep our mouths shut?

So you now think that just because it is working as intended it is the right way, huh. Let me list you few things that work as intended:

• Loading your entire harem in HD quality each time you go for a fight
  • flickering background every Orgy days
  • a lengthy loading time every time you try to open the Harem page
  • floating money animation blocking the process of collecting money
  • sniping in contests
  • not receiving a refill of challenge tokens after the reset of the League (this topic sends its regards - https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/13994-challenge-tokens/& )
  • new girls drawn like Anniversary Shina, Holiday and Kryll
  • Err HH_1 error every time when you try to click few times for one of the following reason: 1) because money in Harem isn't collected for some reason, with one of those reason being the flying money animation; 2) when you try to quickly upgrade your stats in Market clicking for a long time on a "plus" icon to upgrade 3) for any other action in the game at those times, when the heavy lag hits, like when the Legendary contests start or the League is reset.
  • and quite possibly a lot of other things which I probably forgot in the heat of the moment

And the official answer from the moderator is that those things are intended and therefore you can't say anything about them. Huh, well, good to know. I got a 100 drop and a drop from the Mythic Pachinko, so I decided to stay a little longer, but if that's the official answer of Kinkoid to all these problems then I don't see any point in staying here.

Good luck to everyone. It was fun while it lasted.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bomba said:
7 minutes ago, Bomba said:

And the official answer from the moderator is that those things are intended and therefore you can't say anything about them.
...but if that's the official answer of Kinkoid to all these problems

I just mentioned this in another thread, but us Moderators do NOT represent Kinkoid.
Our role is to moderate the forum, keeping it clean from spammers and trolls, hiding and deleting such posts, moving posts and topics to their right place, issue warnings and/or restrictions, etc, etc. We are players, just like you, not KK employees.
Providing answers is not our "job" on the forum, just something that is appreciated (as long as it is correct lol), but just like we can provide answers to most questions, you (the rest of the players) can also provide an answer whenever you see a question that you know the answer to. This in turn is appreciated by us moderators.
However, because we are players, we have just as much right to voice our opinion, which doesn't have to be right.

You are free to leave feedback about the flying money in the feedback section, just give a solid and/or detailed explanation as to why you think the way you do if you wanna get taken seriously. 
Simply saying "PLEASE REMOVE IT" is not good feedback, and has been said enough already which is getting annoying.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaveSmeg said:

PoP doesn't level up after completing the "mission" . It's pretty boring to start with but that makes it pointless.

its not suppose to. PoP takes 600 kobans to level up each level and increases the rewards you get each time.

38 minutes ago, Slynia said:

You are free to leave feedback about the flying money in the feedback section, just give a solid and/or detailed explanation as to why you think the way you do if you wanna get taken seriously. 

Shouldn't the feedback be here? They added the animation during this patch (odd it wasn't actually included in the patch notes though) and this thread is specifically discussing the changes made. As to the money itself the only thing I care about is that they need to make the money click through, so it stops blocking clicks.

• Slynia locked this topic
  • Slynia unlocked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic