[ 10-Sep-20 ] Epic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Epic Days Averages: 6 shards per refill, 16.7 refills per girl, 3600 HH kobans per girl  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Event Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Shirogane. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wendy. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Lucile. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Horny Alana. Meh
    • \___________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Minerva. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Giovanna. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

6LjS2OO.jpeg

Epic Days

From 10th to 14th of September(1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)  6 epic girls can join your harem.

All 6 of them can be obtained from the villains, 2 of them are new recruits! 

Epic Oral

My noble hero, 

You know, epic poems are mostly handed down...orally. ‘Cause they tell stories which make the epic girls dripping wet! Wild and wonderful stories of a great hero who comes to set them free lifting their spirits and dresses up.

A Haremverse defender, a Spirimon seeker, a noble lady, an archariel, a humanoid protector, a sex fiend queen, now they are all counting on you to do the deed and fulfil their epic fantasies. 
Starting on the 10th (1pm UTC+2) and ending on the 14th (1pm UTC+2) of September 2020, you have four days to become the main character of this Haremverse’s epos saving the 6 damsels in distress from the villains.

Spirimon seeker Wendy is a social media star trying to avoid her most annoying fans but this time she could not escape from the obsessive stalker Bremen. Finalmecia, greedy for power, has taken captive Giovanna, the queen of sex fiends, forcing her to abdicate the throne. Don’t be late, the 2 new girls desperately need your help! Find Horny Alana at Jackson’s crew and the seductive humanoid protector Minerva at Pandora Witch. Donatien is keeping the sturdy defender Shirogane imprisoned and Sylvanus - the elegant lady Lucile. Rescue the epic girls from the villains, darling or attract them from the Pachinko!

Hurry! These gorgeous ladies cannot wait to give you their oral praise and show you their deepest gratitude!

Boss Girls

gy7Bg2c.pngJ3qrJfe.pngazRYsEZ.png

Shirogane                                                   Wendy                                                           Lucile

2OlSUmo.png1oiu5TS.pngtnG8Z1a.png

Horny Alana                                                    Minerva                                                  Giovanna

Discussion on new 5 event month schedule started here:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/15055-september-a-5-events-month/

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 7

hace 45 minutos, mikcris dijo:

Ah so... no legendary days this month.

Remind me what is the drop range for Epic days?

Epic and Legendary days are always taking turns, taking one month each. You won't find a month with both events.

We'll see which girls come to play, and how are the new ones.

1 hour ago, blaa said:

Love epic days, one of my favorite events. For my taste they could kill LD as an event since we have LC and make a monthly ED. I dont need this many 5star legendarys anyways.

You know what happens when a player reduces their EP lineup to a manageable size? They can now get most event girls with free EPx1 orbs. No need to tread a treacherous EvP path. Very little need to donate at all. The worst Kinkoid nightmare :)

1 hour ago, blaa said:

Love epic days, one of my favorite events. For my taste they could kill LD as an event since we have LC and make a monthly ED. I dont need this many 5star legendarys anyways.

Events with 5 star girls always get a big amount of koban sales in them so they would kill their company by doing that.

5 minutes ago, jjjggg said:

Is it just me, or is Giovanna absolutely horrendous???

It's not you it's her face... Duh thnks for pointing it out i didn't look at her till you pointed it out. I'd like to add that they have used the same face for all poses with only small adjustments... 

Oh wow! Epic Days with no epic girls. I would be fine with that if not for the fact that these girls are really "legendary", but only in the sense of how crappy their art is. It's legendary crappy! Look at Giovanna! Just look at her! And if that's not enough for you to understand the pain wait a little bit and look up her poses on the wiki.

I already have Horny Alana, so I'm done with event. Good luck to everyone else.

• Haha 4

Giovanna is a disaster, this is approaching a level I can manage to draw myself. I'm sorry but whoever drew her can't work as an artist, it's way too early in their career. My god, what a travesty. 

Just look at the poll, 0% faptastic for her, yeah, I'm not surprised.

Wow, it gets worse, I got her as a 100 shard drop and upgraded her, just wait until you see the second character in her second affection screen. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? that anatomy is beyond bad, I don' even have words for how bad this looks. It's worth getting her to check that second affection screen out, you will shit your pants at the bare minimum, that's how bad this is.

Edited by Dildobengan
New information
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

A though I have since they upgraded the harem to high resolution: Why the girls look better when I see them at full resolution than when I see them in the game interface? (Not talking about an image viewing problem, I see the images fine, it is the girls impression I get from them).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dildobengan said:

Giovanna is a disaster, this is approaching a level I can manage to draw myself. I'm sorry but whoever drew her can't work as an artist, it's way too early in their career. My god, what a travesty. 

Just look at the poll, 0% faptastic for her, yeah, I'm not surprised.

Wow, it gets worse, I got her as a 100 shard drop and upgraded her, just wait until you see the second character in her second affection screen. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? that anatomy is beyond bad, I don' even have words for how bad this looks. It's worth getting her to check that second affection screen out, you will shit your pants at the bare minimum, that's how bad this is.

Oh. You're right, I was so used to this horrible art that I didn't even notice it at first. It's not even about art anymore. She is scary. I don't know what gives her that look, but it's so unsettling to the point where it actually looks scary. Maybe it's that unmoving face and eyes. Or maybe it's that something is so wrong with her anatomy that she looks completely alien. But yeah, the word is scary.

7 minutes ago, jelom said:

A though I have since they upgraded the harem to high resolution: Why the girls look better when I see them at full resolution than when I see them in the game interface? (Not talking about an image viewing problem, I see the images fine, it is the girls impression I get from them).

Because of the compression. Look at champion's girls - none of them have high resolution pictures and all of them look gorgeous. I think it's because all of those important details are getting lost due to the compression of that resolution.

Edited by Bomba
edit: word

I am very embarrassed because I already have Alana, the best of the group (and also the ugly Shirogane anyway) and the ones that remain are one worse than the other...

We have arrived at my worst nightmare, an event with only horrible girls created by the more current "artists". I don't really know where to fight, I see monsters everywhere and the desire to play is disappearing.

It was not for this level of drawing that I started the game.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, jelom said:

The browser needs to decrease the image size, that's always going to result in worse quality than just doing the images in the size they're going to be viewed, because the images aren't an exact proportion of that. For example, if you're going to display an image in a 1000x1000 canvas, you either use a 1000x1000 image or a 2000x2000 image, or a 3000x3000 image... otherwise you get many artifacts and the quality decreases.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

The browser needs to decrease the image size, that's always going to result in worse quality than just doing the images in the size they're going to be viewed, because the images aren't an exact proportion of that. For example, if you're going to display an image in a 1000x1000 canvas, you either use a 1000x1000 image or a 2000x2000 image, or a 3000x3000 image... otherwise you get many artifacts and the quality decreases.

Although the issue is probably more that browsers are simply less capable at rescaling images on-the-fly than dedicated image software is while processing them. After all, it's not like those champion girls were originally drawn in 320x800.

Edited by _shal_

4 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Although the issue is probably more that browsers are simply less capable at rescaling images on-the-fly than dedicated image software is while processing them. After all, it's not like those champion girls were originally drawn in 320x800.

They use fast algorithms, not high quality but slow ones. Not even bilinear I guess. But still, the main reason is that the sizes aren't exact multipliers. It's easy to see if you downscale an image with text.

• Thinking 1

"Giovanna so awful!" Kinda agree, but put Minerva right into that same box and on top of it. With her bloated head, shrunken torso and her little T-Rex arms, haha.

I would have gone crazy for Alana and Lucile, had I not gotten them with some lucky Pachinko draws before :D

1 hour ago, Albert80082 said:

Well, that Giovanna thing they dare call a legendary girl certainly is something. Is here someone that actually likes her poses?

The face is scary to the point i want Josuke to rearrange it, someone call the guy.

She's a great example of a "butterface", meaning body is great, face is not. In this case she's scary, abut at least she's a dom so being scary makes some sense. I like her body, but not her face.

At least this is a completely new girl who looks very different, so it's okay - not like it's an re-interpretation of an existing girl . It should appeal greatly to those who want that sadistic look coming from the face at all times.

No Yucky votes from me on this set. 

• Thinking 1