​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

On 11/24/2020 at 11:53 AM, Noacc said:

New Feature – Recruit Equipment & Resonance 

Worst feature possible in game. Woted against it in all polls (1 of 10), when all other features was woted for about 5-9 of 10. But you pushed through this update anyway, despite the overwhelming amount of negative feedback in all polls.

• Like 8

Scrolls through pages of new shop

Is that the longest and most detailed patch note we ever had?

TL;DR: new UI, no more predictable 28-days daily rewards, but free Daily/Weekly/Monthly bundles instead (Period Deal > Daily/Weekly/Monthly tabs)

Citation

More opportunities to earn Equipment Orbs will be added to Seasonal Event Reward Tiers:

Oh, nice! We need more orbs.

Oh, wait... It's only in SB, and only 15 orbs (Since we have this event every 3 months, that +5 Orbs per month if you can finish the full path. But of course, if you can, EqP aren't an issue anyway :) )

I don't remember how tiers are distributed, so I don't know what Tier 5, 30, 51, 58 and 85 correspond to. I think 5 and 30 are doable, but I'm not sure about 51/58. 85 is likely an impossible tier. So is that 3, 6 or 10 free orbs every 3 months? Either way, it's barely anything.

Edit: SB started, so I can check the tiers now. That's 200, 2850, 7500, 9250 and 16000 points. So as expected, the final tier is out of reach; but the other tiers might be doable.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Hug 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid
22 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Is that the longest and most detailed patch note we ever had?

Is it too much info for y'all? 😅

@Tohru - Kinkoid It seems that the calendar isn't reachable at the moment. I can't find a link to the calendar even the game shows the "claimable chest" but it only links to the new shop and there is no connection I could discover to the calender.

Is the calender gone with the new market or only a case of an forgotten link?

Ok, got the answer: Had overseen a line in the Patch notes it seems. The calendar is gone and the shown chest seems to be a visual bug (Ravi-Sama pointed this out in another Thread). 

Edited by bolitho76
Problem solved
  • Like 3

I like the sound of the new shop, even if I cannot access it due to server errors on the HH side (at the moment). Once that issue is sorted and I can look at things more closely, I can give a better review of what I think about it.

BUG REPORT: 

Edited by Pelinor

7 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Ah, and if one gets the medium card first and the big card afterwards, are the 1980 kobans lost or does is the upgrade from medium to big cheaper than from free card?

There is no upgrade. Every card will give you the announced rewards. The daily rewards stack: If you buy the card later you will get the rewards the card announced in one bulk. Every Day the Instant reward increase of the amount of the Daily reward.

Have at best a look in the last SB event thread. There are some calculations about points in Seasonal Bullshit.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Ok, got the answer: Had overseen a line in the Patch notes it seems. The calendar is gone and the shown chest seems to be a visual bug (Ravi-Sama pointed this out in another Thread). 

Hm, visual or not - but i collected given energy and kisses before reset - and now i dont have free daily drop - not after reset, not after +30 min competitions pending time - not after relog.
May be this is intended btw - like i took two daily rewards in one day (old calendar and new bundle) - and now need to wait 24h to return in a line.

2 hours ago, Big PP Gamer said:

this game becoming ad spam, i get ad to buy bundles everytime on town

It's not "everytime" for me, but 100% of the time I do a champion battle I get a "loading" screen then when I go back to town I get the "ad".  I am reluctant to file a bug since I am not sure if this is intentional advertising but I am skeptical that's true since I'm not sure why they'd make people doing champion battles suffer more than others.

UPDATE: Of course, I say "100%" then twice in a row it doesn't happen.  So...100%-2 :P  Or maybe they're hotifixing :)

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Note that most of the bugs were already diligently reported by mods to the Tech team. They're aware, have the info and working on it. Some of the most aggravating issues are already mitigated (notably the infinite loop after visiting the Profile, allegedly, though I haven't tried it myself since the fix). There's also the Market issue where you "don't have access to this feature" and then you need more cash because 1 billion Ymen isn't enough to spend 4-5 millions on your routine "Buy all" for books and gifts (workaround for now: buy a single item with the "Buy" button, then good to go; but I have to do this every Market refresh). The persisting green exclamation mark on the profile button and the persisting chest icon on the orange + button on the main page, and a few other things. Also the lack of a new Daily freebie after reset today (at least for those of us who had claimed "yesterday's" freebie before reset), but we'll have to see if that fixes itself tomorrow before or during reset.

If you see more weird stuff, please report it by all means. But the above is already known and being looked at.

• Thanks 3

In fairness, the developers should stop the running clockwork girl event, fix the running bugs, and then restart the event, since many players are not even able to buy, for example, the premium pass for this very event, causing several brands etc. will be lost for this event.

Or if you don't want to restart because some players were able to buy the pass, then you should at least pause the event and let it continue later, i.e. stop the timer.

Edited by MDuss

I have another problem here. It has to do with the harem area.

I can choose between list view and tile view here. Personally, I prefer the tile view, but when I select the tile view, this selection is no longer saved. As soon as I leave the harem window and re-enter the harem, I'm back in the list view.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

every 10 minutes

I think it became better, probably with the reset. Yesterday I was thrown into the shop nearly every time I entered town, e.g. whenever opening and closing club page, AFAIK, and certain other pages. This is not the case anymore.

But there is still no new free daily period deal, so looks like they are currently not re-added at all.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Jon.Landon.001 said:

it has been like this since the shop rework. 

You're the first to experience this issue on the forum, so the root is most likely something else than the patch itself. Have you (or can you) try deleting your cache and cookies?

If this doesn't do the trick, please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue (in this case, the screenshots are kind of self-explanatory: the shop content isn't loading). And also what device you play on, what browser etc. Cheers.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're the first to experience this issue on the forum, so the root is most likely something else than the patch itself. Have you (or can you) try deleting your cache and cookies?

If this doesn't do the trick, please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue (in this case, the screenshots are kind of self-explanatory: the shop content isn't loading). And also what device you play on, what browser etc. Cheers.

Yes, I deleted the cache and cookies, I already tried in Chrome, Firefox and also on mobile (Duck Duck Go) but is the same across all Kinkoid games I play (HH, CH, PH). I just opened a ticket, thank you! 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2023 at 4:43 AM, Jon.Landon.001 said:

This is all I see when going to the shop (kobans and season pass won't show anything), it has been like this since the shop rework. 

Capturekoban.JPG

CapturePass.JPG

Following on this issue, I got a response, the problem is country related (Mexico), they are aware already and working on a fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​