​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

6 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Wait why did the Club Champion get nerfed to just one a month? This completely destroys the only fun group activity we had in our clan. We used to fight him like 6-7x times a month, now we have to crawl down to 1x a month and everyone has to sit on their butt all the rest of the time? Also now he's completely useless to the contests, which was half the fun of organising the team effort.

I don't get this change at all, could someone explain? Like if some groups need more then 24 hours, sure just make it like a 1 week window, infinite time, no problem. But at least respawn the dude after he dies, now the girls are nearly mathetically and practically impossible to get for all the midtier and recent players, since at a 2x shard rate, it'll take 50 months to get her? That's over 4 years? I'm utterly confused about this.

It's not once a month, you just don't have the obligation to finish him in 24 hours but you can do it if you want and it will refresh again.

• Thanks 1

@Karyia You are partially right in that low level players struggle to get enough tickets because they have to divide them between normal champions until they get all the girls and they also have to beat the club champion, and need a fair %  of damage to get enough shards of the girl to be able to complete her.

As @Kenrae said top level players are flooded with tickets, I myself am struggling to reduce its numbers, so it shouldn't be a problem convincing them to spend a few tickets in every iteration of the club champion. Remember the main objective is making ALL players in the club to do at least one battle to improve the shard range for everybody. That way lower level players will get fair shard ranges even with just 10 or 15 battles. Now without the 24 hours limit to beat the CC lower level players can get enough tickets during some days to improve their options. In the contrary that reduces the number of runs per month, but that can't be avoided and not wasting tickets without getting shards is a great advance that compensate it.

In my opinion, a good strategy for clubs with great differences in level between players would be trying to complete the club champion every 3-4 days, with all players contributing some fights. With the 24 hours waiting time after beating the CC, that would made for 6-8 runs per month.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, jelom said:

@Karyia You are partially right in that low level players struggle to get enough tickets because they have to divide them between normal champions until they get all the girls and they also have to beat the club champion, and need a fair %  of damage to get enough shards of the girl to be able to complete her.

As @Kenrae said top level players are flooded with tickets, I myself am struggling to reduce its numbers, so it shouldn't be a problem convincing them to spend a few tickets in every iteration of the club champion. Remember the main objective is making ALL players in the club to do at least one battle to improve the shard range for everybody. That way lower level players will get fair shard ranges even with just 10 or 15 battles. Now without the 24 hours limit to beat the CC lower level players can get enough tickets during some days to improve their options. In the contrary that reduces the number of runs per month, but that can't be avoided and not wasting tickets without getting shards is a great advance that compensate it.

In my opinion, a good strategy for clubs with great differences in level between players would be trying to complete the club champion every 3-4 days, with all players contributing some fights. With the 24 hours waiting time after beating the CC, that would made for 6-8 runs per month.

@jelom, like I said earlier, that sounds just fine for a complete club.

Depending on what you consider fair shard ranges, the odds that a lower level member of an incomplete club with a fair % of active members gets there is close to nil. If you have, say, 3-6 shards per run, those members will get somewhere between 24 to 48 shards (per month). On a worst case scenario, that would lead to 4 different months to get the girl. Personally, and I'm not one of those members, it's quite unfun (and tedious for the rest, since there are no new girls at all).

But yeah, I understand that it's hard to find something that works for everyone.

But the newer players are bound to dislike this feature sooner or later.

In the mentioned clubs, that's a killer for the potential club growth. And it's hard to get new members too, unfortunatelly.

• Like 2

I'm still not sure what to make of the new patch.

For those who plan ahead, it's probably more of a hindrance. Since it partly requires good club communication among each other in order to be able to implement plans. And there are always those who don't read along or aren't up to date.

For example, the third day of the Legendary Competition. If your club is not really active, it is likely that you can no longer plan for these competition points.

Do we at least get the sex champions orb reward back? I haven't read it.

We will see!

11 hours ago, jelom said:

Club Champions

• Champion recovery timer has been increased
    • Тimer for Champion’s reset will be equal to the time left till the end of the event, but not less than 24 hours
      • Example: The Challenge begins with 30 days; if at day 15 you defeat the Champion, the next challenge will be set for 15 days; if at day 29- it will be set for 1 day and at day 30 it will be set for 24 hrs (the minimum).

Does this mean it is no longer possible to downgrade the Tier of the Champion?

5 hours ago, Fiel said:

Does this mean it is no longer possible to downgrade the Tier of the Champion?

Probably this is true:

17 hours ago, windia said:

even if it means the CC will now never go down a tier because "10 fails in a row" would now mean 10 months in a row for this CC = something like 30 months

If that's how "decay" or Tier regression or whatever is going to "work" now, then the answer is effectively "no."  Neither I nor my Club will test this out intentionally. 😒🤬

I'll hold out hope that, under the new Patch mechanics, a given CC might start every month (i.e., their repeat performances) at Tier 0 and let the wins dictate whether the Tier rises for that month ONLY... kind of like how Mojo has a "soft reset" in Seasons. 🤞 To this effect, I propose that a valid compromise might be for EACH MONTH the CC Tier to "soft reset" to ONE TIER LOWER THAN THE PREVIOUS MONTH (or Tier 0, whichever is HIGHER).

If CC Tier decay/regression hasn't been considered by developers under the new mechanics, now would be a wonderful time to think about it. 😉

• Like 7

I see a "double down" on the 1 girl's implementation, but no improvement in the art for the other girls. This shakes my theory about the 1-star girls being introduced to give the art department more time for development of the other girls. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

IMHO the devs are definitely deaf to the concept discussed in the past by more than one player: "less girls, more quality".

Plus, once again even more worthless 1-star girls. I am curious to know if the fact that those have been shifted on Dark Lord only means that from now on there will be no more event girls on Dark Lord. Because, admitting that it is legitimate to assume that change (among other things) was made to allow reluctant players to avoid getting 1 star girls, then putting event girls on Dark Lord in the future would make the change meaningless.

I would also like to know if the devs have a minimal intention to put a limit to that progression, or we are destined by the end of the year to have a roster of one thousand girls including two hundred one star girls (in which case I foresee potentially new players examining descriptions of the game, then making a big laugh and proceding further without giving the game a further look).

On 5/19/2021 at 1:21 PM, windia said:

Hm, k, I thought there was for every event a timer that said "in 12 hours I will start".

And that this timer was below the one for the running event. 

So the timer for the running event opened the current "event girl list" - and the one for the new did nothing onclick.

My example is not "on the dot" as the LC always starts at least 30 mins after the previous event ends. Just to point out what I meant and never took a screenshot in the past.

image.png.d0b0841445ddd39202176c8bbea6246d.png

Edit: this is then as described the only situation it should appear then?

image.png.cda69ee46515b3e44eb77e5d2d9ecbf4.png

Now there was a screen what I talked about - and I deny that the running event fully integrates the new one...

image.png.f2569115853499aa2e48c3c953350971.png

Il 26/5/2021 in 23:48 , Observer_X ha scritto:

IMHO the devs are definitely deaf to the concept discussed in the past by more than one player: "less girls, more quality".

Plus, once again even more worthless 1-star girls. I am curious to know if the fact that those have been shifted on Dark Lord only means that from now on there will be no more event girls on Dark Lord. Because, admitting that it is legitimate to assume that change (among other things) was made to allow reluctant players to avoid getting 1 star girls, then putting event girls on Dark Lord in the future would make the change meaningless.

I would also like to know if the devs have a minimal intention to put a limit to that progression, or we are destined by the end of the year to have a roster of one thousand girls including two hundred one star girls (in which case I foresee potentially new players examining descriptions of the game, then making a big laugh and proceding further without giving the game a further look).

As a relatively new player, collecting 1 star girls, promoting them early and see my harem granting now 400k cash each 7 hours is WAY more rewarding than struggling weeks for a single legendary without no change in the meanwhile. This update surely make the experience more dynamic (if not 'competitive', but who care  at early levels...).

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

As a relatively new player, collecting 1 star girls, promoting them early and see my harem granting now 400k cash each 7 hours is WAY more rewarding than struggling weeks for a single legendary without no change in the meanwhile. This update surely make the experience more dynamic (if not 'competitive', but who care  at early levels...).

now imagine you could upgrade them to 3 stars and they would be still common girls - it would be more like 2M instead of 400k...

• Like 1

My comments about the new patch notes

https://blog.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/patch-notes-hentai-heroes/

Patch Notes Week #22

June. 02.2021

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 15 Quest 4 “Reunion?”: Reunion with a friend…Check out our latest adventure!

New scroll, good 👍

Changes

The Judges in the Haremverse are retiring! They will no longer witness your epic performances against the other harems.

• There will be no more Judges in the game
  • The 5% bonus from Judges poses has been removed
    • When performing against Villains in the adventure
    • When performing against players in Seasons and in Leagues 

A source of randomness in battles is gone. Mixed feelings about this, it was annoying when unexpectedly a judge triggered a pose of the opposite specialty, but it also helped sometimes.

Unsupported browsers

• A warning message will appear for any users who join from unsupported or outdated browsers

I think the game should be playable in the widest range possible of browsers, but I also recognize it is difficult to keep it compatible with all of them. At least they will warn about it, but they should allow the players to use whatever browser they want even if it is not fully compatible, instead of directly impeding the login to the game.

My main concern with the game now is the growing sluggishness caused by the endless download of all the images of the game in most game screens, making battles take a lot longer. I though the new image format would save bandwitdh but it has been just the opposite. A real pain especially when playing in mobile.

Bug fixes
Music

• Bug where ingame music played while being set to OFF in settings has been fixed

Good, that was annoying 👍

Edited by jelom
  • Like 7

The rest of the patch is good but I don't understand taking out the judges, unless it's substituted by something else. It was a source of some strategy in battles, the least important of all but everything counts for those who want to optimize.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

once there was a w3 standard. 

once there was a opera browser fulfilling it - and "he" had to disguise himself using user agent of internet explorer or netscape navigator. Which was also the "first" battle. IE won.

Because each and any "important" website had a junction based on read user agent.

That was crap.

Then came Firefox and the standards rose again - and Opera no longer needed to hide. That was the second battle. IE(6) lost.

few internet ages later Chrome dominates everything. this is the current battle. Chrome seems winning as IE aka Edge and Opera have switched to the chrome engine and merely Mozilla with Firefox is left.

(dunno about safari)

Why on earth is there a "do not go any further!"? 

Do I have to manipulate my user agent again?

Because this game still works under different browsers then "your selection" - all needed is your game has to believe I use one of the "gloriuos ones".

WHY?

maybe any of these addons helps:

https://addons.opera.com/de/search/?query=user+agent

Edited by windia
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

The rest of the patch is good but I don't understand taking out the judges, unless it's substituted by something else. It was a source of some strategy in battles, the least important of all but everything counts for those who want to optimize

I fully agree: i mean some times was "ah this judge is not good for me, i'll wait to fight this person". It gave some help in the fights on who was stronger than you too, sometimes i'm pretty sure i won only thank to the right judge.

For now i don't think i like this decision, maybe are they gonna change the pvp system again as you are guessing with your first sentence ?

Well for now (if this is definitive) thank you judges, i miss you all already (i had even some nicknames for them) 😭. Now there is (literally XD) a huge hole in the pvp (screen) that nothing can fill.

Happy retiring 🖖

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, windia said:

once there was a w3 standard. 

once there was a opera browser fulfilling it - and "he" had to disguise himself using user agent of internet explorer or netscape navigator. Which was also the "first" battle. IE won.

Because each and any "important" website had a junction based on read user agent.

That was crap.

Then came Firefox and the standards rose again - and Opera no longer needed to hide. That was the second battle. IE(6) lost.

few internet ages later Chrome dominates everything. this is the current battle. Chrome seems winning as IE aka Edge and Opera have switched to the chrome engine and merely Mozilla with Firefox is left.

(dunno about safari)

Why on earth is there a "do not go any further!"? 

Do I have to manipulate my user agent again?

Because this game still works under different browsers then "your selection" - all needed is your game has to believe I use one of the "gloriuos ones".

WHY?

maybe any of these addons helps:

https://addons.opera.com/de/search/?query=user+agent

Unfortunately this didn't work for me, thanks for the attempt though. It's possible I did something wrong, so if this works for someone else, please let me know how you did it.

Noticed the layout in Seasons getting a small tweak, but the social media buttons are MASSIVE right now, it doesn't remember when you click 'Follow us' to actually hide them, and it's right under an equally massive and pink Gay Harem button which cannot be hidden, so misclicks are inevitable.

Anyway, that aside, could you make them normal sized again, and allow me to hide them?

nutdis.png

Edited by Makinen

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic