​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

2 hours ago, jelom said:

they haven't changed the colour of the damage done to make it more visible.

I'm not sure, but it appears like someone at KK is actually reading this topic now. I could have sworn the color was an off-orange this morning and now it seems to be both larger and a shade of translucent red.

@Master Edward Ya i guess that makes sense. Hopefully they fix it soon though because in the current system people are essentially punished for being in more competitive leagues, so the lower leagues get clogged with higher levels, etc. Just way too unbalanced at the moment. I'm hoping there will be some fix in the next patch or two, but not holding out too much hope. 

10 minutes ago, Master Edward said:

@jjjggg, It seems that the algorithm for checking the remaining ego after the fight does not work correctly. Instead of a range from 0 to 10, the system defines only two values - minimum and maximum. Perhaps there is a difficulty in introducing this algorithm into a new combat system. 

This "algorithm" is literally few lines of code. Even a junior dev should be able to finish it in a day. So either they are not willing to, or their codebase is in an extremely bad shape.

• Like 6

@jjjggg, I also hope it will be fixed soon. But I also have a thought: perhaps with updates for B.D.S.M. they will rework the league scoring system and they don't want fix it now.

@430i, If I have to choose between these two options, I'll go with the second option. I don't know how many people they have on the team, but I think that the schedule for the implementation of new functions is ready for several weeks and maybe they just do not have enough time or people to fix the bug or the quality assurance engineer set the bug severity and priority to low when creating the bug report. 😄

1 hour ago, Master Edward said:

or the quality assurance engineer set the bug severity and priority to low when creating the bug report. 😄

FIRE HIM - Angry Jon Taffer | Meme Generator

On a more serious note, I thought about it being a bug but I didn't want to believe it. It's not "a few lines of code", it's literally a line of code. It's 15 + ceil(remaining_ego * 10 / total_ego) for wins and 13 - floor(opponent_remaining_ego * 10 / opponent_total_ego) for losses, for god's sake.

Now it's like they've done 15 + round(remaining_ego / total_ego)*10 ... ugh, maybe they changed it to round but moved the "*10" outside of it in the process?

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, 430i said:

- it seems they fixed the points distribution in ToF, which is not mentioned in the notes, but it's very appreciated

And during a running league season again. Not much harm done here, I guess. But they still don't seem to care about timing.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

And during a running league season again. Not much harm done here, I guess. But they still don't seem to care about timing.

not much harm because instead of getting 25 getting something between 20 and 25? So the compensation lies in "getting 15 to 20" instead of "15"? not for me, but who cares

12 minutes ago, windia said:

not much harm because instead of getting 25 getting something between 20 and 25? So the compensation lies in "getting 15 to 20" instead of "15"? not for me, but who cares

Depending on which opponents you fight first and which battles you keep for the last days of the league season, this can (in extreme cases) make a difference of +/-200 points if I'm not totally mistaken. But, well, it doesn't really matter much. At least to me. And I'm glad they finally fixed the point distribution. But KKs proclivity for suboptimal timing just doesn't leave a good impression.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 3

In all fairness, game updates are always Wednesdays, so it will fall in the middle of the league. And to be honest, if you are a serious player this is something you should have expected (or even expected last week) and you should have played around.

• Like 1

Patch Notes Week #32

August 11th, 2021

Adventure

New Quest release: World 15 Quest 8 “Spiritual Struggle”. Check out our latest adventure!

More story is good, but the intro on this one is wonky.

Improvements

Market

Mythic Items

Books

For players who are level 351+, Mythic Books will take one slot in the Market

Instead of having two slots, now there will be only one

No Mythic Books will appear from players level 81 to 200

Okay, still mixing Ymen and koban purchases in the same menu selection which is bad imho.

Gifts 

Gifts will take one slot in the Market for players that have 301+ girls

Instead of having two slots, now there will be only one

In addition to the restock timer change from 8 to 6 hours and the latest Mythic item rebalance, these changes will boost the accessibility of items purchased with Ymen by 17%.

I like the restock timer change. What I don't like (in addition to what I mentioned above), is inaccessibility of Mythic items for players who invested heavily to get a Mythic girl being denied Mythic items based on their level instead of their achievements.

I would think it better if Mythic items didn't show in the market place at all, until a player has obtained a Mythic girl.

Dropdown menu

The text and icons of the dropdown menu have been slightly increased in size for desktop view. 

This display is totally screwed up on my desktop, running Windows 10 and using the Chrome browser. I don't know how to describe it in a short feedback comment.

Seasons
Mojo

In the Seasons, opponent’s total Mojo will now display below their level

Uh, no. What I see is the opponents harem (average level) displayed below the battle team icons.

Tower of Fame (not mentioned)

I don't know the full algorithim change yet, but the points given for wins and losses has changed. After taking a deliberate loss I have seen awards of 10, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23. Way to soon to see how this will affect my ranking in the ToF, but the change seems to be fairer to a players efforts by a substantial factor.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

10 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

1209233142_-2.thumb.jpg.c68de95df7c2f9640d10bc65048e7ab2.jpg

Instead of 1000 words 🤣

Thanks for the assist, but pic doesn't show the menu highlight which is opaque and misaligned (the selector is one row higher than the choice you want to make). 😲

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 430i said:

In all fairness, game updates are always Wednesdays, so it will fall in the middle of the league. And to be honest, if you are a serious player this is something you should have expected (or even expected last week) and you should have played around.

To be honest they should change the patch day or the day the league ends. This is twice recently were changes have been made that affect leagues greatly and those changes have been made on the last day of the league. It's really bad timing.

• Like 2

"Places of Power (PoP) – We’ve added an Assign all and a Claim All button to Places of Power. Players can now go through the assigning and claiming process a lot faster."

Was excited and thankful for KK implementing this till I see that it requires Kobans and I am like, yea nah, will just continue spending a 1 minute to do the usual clicking.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic