• .Isabell. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Uma. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Scarlett. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

I reached lvl 10 on day1 (using season bonuses).

currently stuck at 12k/20k contest. as I am lowest rank on league, may need to spend for season matches. 2 day to go, finger crossed.

update:- 2 ginger and cordycep will do. saved XP to rescue.

Edited by Rasbhari
update
  • Like 1

Managed to finish it today, thankfully.

And i did it with two combativity rewards intact. That leaves me time to think if I use them or if I save them for the next main event, even if that means two days without fighting villains.

Good luck for those still working on it.

• Like 4

I'm gonna finish later than usual this time (that increase boss fights steps were hard as i thought XD) but now i'm at the last mission so... well... ok :)

55 minutes ago, Eman said:

And i did it with two combativity rewards intact. That leaves me time to think if I use them or if I save them for the next main event, even if that means two days without fighting villains.

I guess you mean the CP rewards from season and poa, so same here :) but i'm pretty sure that i'll save them for the classic event.

If they do another mythic event like the last one (i hope not, i'm sorry but i didn't like the event (the idea of an ultra rare girl was good and Bunna was beautiful tho, had to skip her T.T)), i have to get the girl (if she is charm) and i want to be able to get all the "free classic girls".

So POA results: 4 girls, i like em all, good idea to put 4 "related" anime girls parody, the soft increase on the villans battle might screw things up a bit so we have to be more careful about our game\real life time.

Good event and good luck mates but moreover: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! (in advance XD)

• Like 2

hace 3 horas, Xemnas dijo:

I'm gonna finish later than usual this time (that increase boss fights steps were hard as i thought XD) but now i'm at the last mission so... well... ok :)

I guess you mean the CP rewards from season and poa, so same here :) but i'm pretty sure that i'll save them for the classic event.

If they do another mythic event like the last one (i hope not, i'm sorry but i didn't like the event (the idea of an ultra rare girl was good and Bunna was beautiful tho, had to skip her T.T)), i have to get the girl (if she is charm) and i want to be able to get all the "free classic girls".

So POA results: 4 girls, i like em all, good idea to put 4 "related" anime girls parody, the soft increase on the villans battle might screw things up a bit so we have to be more careful about our game\real life time.

Good event and good luck mates but moreover: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! (in advance XD)

Well, I was mainly talking about the CP rewards from the PoA since there's no doubt I'll keep the ones from the Season for the next event. I already saved them last month and thanks to that I managed to go, and get, the three girls from the bosses.

The thing is, tho, that I had a lot of good luck in that event (something that came back later to bite my ass), but I doubt it will happen again and so the CPs from the PoA are enticing to keep and help in that regard at the expense of two days of not fighting villains.

As for the Myhtic event, I didn't gave a sh*t the first time and, unless they've done a complete overhaul, I won't give a sh*t this month either. It won't affect how I approach the upcoming main event.

And well, if we don't see each other again, Happy New Year to you as well! 😂

• Like 2

Finished the event this early morning. Needed to claim only a couple energy bonuses for the relative tasks. Alas, this month for one reason or the other I was so busy that I realized only today that this month the Path of Attraction won't end on the last day of the month, meaning that one can't bring the rewards to the next month (especially combativity) without giving up two full days of combativity points instead of one, a thing I am not disposed to do. IMHO that was an unfair move from the devs, that could have easily placed that spare day between two other events earlier in the month. At least Season rewards can be claimed before the new month start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

I think it has happened lately with months that are 31 days long.
I'm curious to see what they will do next February.

February: classic event 9 days + epic/legendary 4 days + orgy 5 days + legendary contest 4 days + Path of Atraction 6 days = exactly 28 days

• Sad 1

Don't forget to claim all remaining rewards right about now, folks! The event disappears in 5 minutes, and any unclaimed rewards with it.

At the end of the day, this was an average PoA. The two girls I liked best including in terms of affection scenes and overall art quality were the two from the Free Path this time around. The two instances of a right foot on a left leg in Uma's and Scarlett's affection scenes ruined it for me.

They could tweak the rewards for the next one to adapt to what's more valuable in the current state of the game (removing Kisses, GPx10 and at least reducing MPx1 and champion tickets would be nice; getting more MPx3 and/or x6, more EPx1 or perhaps even something wild like a bunch of legendary books and/or affection items would be great).

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Don't forget to claim all remaining rewards right about now, folks! The event disappears in 5 minutes, and any unclaimed rewards with it.

I forgot to claim like 110 energy, I was too busy with winning the contrest :D At least I claimed combativity.

Edited by mates
  • Sad 1

Hey, guys.

I won't be around to create a thread for new event on January 1st.

There are several ways for me to go about it. I'll return on january 2nd and make it then. Or make a dummy thread with Bunny images and a dummy poll like Girl1-Girl2-... and change it later (but there will be people weirded out by that). Or somebody else will make a new thread.

What do you guys think?

https://www.strawpoll.me/42363559

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mates said:

I forgot to claim like 110 energy, I was too busy with winning the contrest :D At least I claimed combativity.

rofl, I know I claimed all girls and all orbs.  I just missed all the combativity -.- 

In the morning I wanted to write my club "don't forget" - and I forgot myself over the contest^^

(was done like yesterday morning, first time ever I missed the final claim...)

(this is the only thing on PoA I do not like - claim it or miss it)

(well, Season is the same - once it is over, anything left is gone)

(while all other contests leave me a choice to take it - mainly because there the reward is available only after the contest itself)

nu is vorbei,

einerlei.

Edited by windia

57 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

What do you guys think?

Whichever works best for you. The last time this happened, I believe it was @Antimon who stepped in, and did a great job of it. If he or anyone else willing to put in the effort to keep your event threads' high standards can fill in while you're off, great. If not, I'm very okay with waiting for your return to have the thread going (and most people should be okay with that too, especially since it'll be New Year's Day).

I'm not a big fan of the dummy thread option, though, especially since that seems to cause problems with the poll when you edit it later on, if I recall? In any case, thanks for the heads-up, and enjoy your New Year.

17 minutes ago, windia said:

(this is the only thing on PoA I do not like - claim it or miss it)

(well, Season is the same - once it is over, anything left is gone)

(while all other contests leave me a choice to take it

That's actually the case for all events (except LC which is actually a contest-based event, but even then, you need to claim the rewards ASAP). If you don't claim the daily mission girl before the end of a classic or OD event, for instance, you lose it as well.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

[...]

That's actually the case for all events (except LC which is actually a contest-based event, but even then, you need to claim the rewards ASAP). If you don't claim the daily mission girl before the end of a classic or OD event, for instance, you lose it as well.

Any event where the girl is on a boss - is event over, no way to get the girl. For claiming the reward: it comes automatically while hitting the shard limit.

League: I have 7 days - 1 minute to claim it. After league finished.

Daily contest/LC: claim only after contest finished.

daily missions: need to claim before the end of the day - and there waits the finisher koban bonus.

daily missions: If I do them and not collect them - they are still there. Just no koban bonus possible. Which is hidden until I claimed all.

Mission Girl from classic/revival/orgy days: as long as I claim the koban missions (to get daily finisher kobans), it will get claimed automatically. Even if I claim the last koban mission many days later, the mission girl will follow. (tested this a year ago on test server - stacking up 20 events or so)

So when I finish Season/PoA earlier then last day: my personal attention got lost. That is my very personal problem that I want to make "optimal use" of the extra reward. Then it does not come as a daily contest and all of a sudden christmas is on the doorstep. And maybe I distract myself with the daily contest like today.

and well, I have daily mission with daily bonus claim each day. so attention span of finishing goes together with latestly the daily contest or market refresh (in case of level up).

PoA and Season lasts longer. Again: my personal attention failure.

Edited by windia

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

I won't be around to create a thread for new event on January 1st.

I think that you @FinderKeeper are our "tradition post man" at this point XD.

Starting the event without your thread is sad XD so i'm ok with waiting or making a dummy. Of course if you wanna choose a soul to do it in your place ok, as you wish.

But remember is not the same, we all love you and no one can take your place in our hearts 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

What do you guys think?

You have to earn your likes, so I am happily waiting for your return.

And: I really dont need to read art complaints on the first day of the new year, so, maybe just take two or three days longer than you had planned - see you on Monday, 4th 21?

(Topic: easy event, got 4 first place in high end contest bracket, PoA always helps a lot, usually i only get one in a week)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, windia said:

Mission Girl from classic/revival/orgy days: as long as I claim the koban missions (to get daily finisher kobans), it will get claimed automatically. Even if I claim the last koban mission many days later, the mission girl will follow. (tested this a year ago on test server - stacking up 20 events or so)

Really? I'm super skeptical on that one. Even on the last day of the event, I typically have to close and reopen the Activities tab to trigger the girl drop. And we sure had many people complaining about losing the girl because they finished the last mission after the event already ended. I'm not going to test this, anyhow. ^^

1 hour ago, windia said:

Again: my personal attention failure.

Sure. I have more of a better safe than sorry policy myself, so I always triple-check before an event ends, but YMMV.

1 hour ago, tovaras said:

this was the best POA ever! there were no ugly girls! the only other POA like that was #1 but it only had 2 girls...

sure, the other rewards this time were worse as there wasn't any event orbs or 10*epic orbs but who cares.

x10 epic orbs were just an anniversary special, the event orbs are also replaced since a few PoAs, not gonna think they will add them anytime soon (what I would like more then the MyP orbs though).

Edited by blaa

• Slynia unpinned this topic