FinderKeeper

Charming Complications  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Year Estelle

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

14 minutes ago, mooreslife said:

Funny part is there's a mythic girl every month, so they'll keep getting stronger and the efforts of today will be rendered useless. And of course, with one every month they'll get less and less special, which was the whole purpose of the event.

nailed it.

• Like 5

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

TL;DR : I don't like Estelle poses, here is why

Ok that might be just me...

But while I agree that the art is pretty good... come on, charm ? What is charming about her? Her big rack which could be used to play soccer and no one would ever notice the difference ?

To me Filya is the essence of a Charm girl : erotic AND various poses, nothing too provocative or blunt, graceful...

Looking at Estelle... first three poses are good, erotic even... last ones are just here to fill. They could have done so much better by adding one or two poses between the second and the third one, but instead they went full naked faster than it takes to empty the shard pool on Mythic days...
That's just a big lost opportunity to add playful details with the robe and/or her... powers? (I don't know her lore, but she floats right? Pretty magic to me...)

Again, that might be just me and the fact that I hate big boobs. Still, she looks like a waste of kobans and ressources, so I will not get her EVEN if I spared a lot of kobans for her (since I'm Charm). See you all in 3 months

👋

Edited by Esios
Grammar mistakes
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

Already used 100 CP and only got 11 shards.   Decided "Nope" and cut my losses right there.  Had better luck on Legendary Girls.  Much better.

Data so far suggests that it takes 1200 - 1600 CP to get this one.  So you actually had a bit of a lucky streak.

Edited by Waifulord Sam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

Nothing like spending a bunch of kobans wastefully and getting rewarded with above-average luck to really drive home how pointless that spending was.

On top of that,  I've got to imagine that doing 1200-1600 fights in rapid succession is boring and tedious even with the 10x option.  They may as well just give us the option to buy mythic girls for 14K kobans and be done with it.

Edited by Waifulord Sam
  • Like 7

As for the girl in itself, IMHO it is much better than her first version on Pandora tier 3.

As for the event, well... it's Mythic days. I could obtain her quite easily, but given that I refused to suspend my no koban policy for Bunna that was of my class, imagine how much will I do for the charm one...

Once the 3rd Mythic Girl is out I figure they can start a new League. Call it, say, Whale I. Anyone who finishes Top 15 in D III gets promoted to W I if, and only if, he owns a Mythic Girl.

That would put things back on a more even field. Especially if the rewards in W I stay the same as D III, except there is still a small reward for finishing 76+ as long as you win at least one fight. No demotion below WI.

Eventually they could do Leagues W II (2 mythic girls) and W III (3 mythic girls).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dudegrey said:

made for those with more money than obligations

There are actually weaker players in our club who managed to save up for the mythical girl by abstaining from spending on Path of Attraction and Seasons, and abstained from refilling during normal events. They made the hard decision to miss out on certain events, just to get this girl, only to be insulted and ridiculed as "whales".

They are not stronger players than you, they are not wealthier than you, they simply made different decisions than you did. And now they can afford her because they saved up.

3 hours ago, DocJD said:

Anyone who finishes Top 15 in D III gets promoted to W I if he owns a Mythic Girl.

The rewards in W I stay the same as D III. No demotion below WI.

And this post suggest those players who abstained from spending, those who saved up for the mythical should be punished, just so you can have the D3 league all to yourself. And you won't even grant them higher rewards even after you condemned them to a tougher league. These suggestions are just cruel, nothing else.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 3

I did a bit better on this one than Bunna, got her with 1337 CP, Bunna took me around 1600 CP. With the -10% CP cost bonus going on, it was around 12,000 Kobans (with CP saving before first shard drop and between the 8 hours). If I do all the free koban stuff (Season,quests,tower) and finish daily contests in at least top four a couple times a week, this number is not that far off for me to get the kobans needed in a month as a lvl 336. I max out the season and stay between 16-30 in D1 League, also this does not add in extra Kobans from event quests. I was also not doing x10 villian battles, which saved me around 1600 Kobans as well. If the drop rate was a little bit better than this go around, I would say Mythics would just be an major inconvenience to get and not a money/koban drain. If the drop rate to attain her was around 1000-1200 CP needed, it would probably be a more than reasonable balance for getting the most powerful girl in the game every month. The real drain I am having is the affection mats, they really need to carry on the material drops into Tier 2 and 3 for Karole and Jackson's Crew. I am only to Jackson's Crew in the adventure so if the next 2 are also material drops with a higher level cap then that may be enough to get the materials needed in a month to cap out the Mythic girls and, god willing, maybe even some other girls we get over the month. I doubt it though if material rewards do not also go into tier 2 and 3.

• Like 2

I decided to go for her and got her after about 1400 battles. Seems to be about average.

Since I'm hardcore and still have the free switch option, I think I might make the switch to charm. After I get enough affection items that is...

Hopefully, I can resist doing this for the next mythic days. I was really only sold because I like MILFy Estelle so much.

I started the event with 10.7k kobans so I gave up the expectation to get Estelle. Thinking I'd just get as many shards as I can this time and make it easier next time we meet. After 55 refills, I ended with 85 shards. Then I realized I haven't used the Sex Friends rewards yet. I registered 3 sites and got enough kobans to get Estelle. I'm a f2p so it is possible to get Mythic girl without spending actual dollars.

• Like 4

Got her as a free player as well, but I have a lot of Kobans banked from not spending them on things that aren't girls.

I have been unable to stick in D3 in the past, hoping that she gives me that little bit extra which means I can get top 45 or so, as opposed to being in 61-75.

Maxing her affection will take some time. Maybe I shouldn't have gone for her and waited, but to be honest, the roughly 16,000 Kobans  to refill and do a bunch of 10x battles (not all of them were, but most) is exactly the sort of thing I should use up a chunk of my hoard on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got 10 shards with my free tries, good luck to the sucker stuck at 90 shards because of me lol... 🤣

Mythic days is a rip off, a poorly executed one at that. The incredibly low shard drop rate is enough to raise the price to over 15k, the funny part is that by bringing in the limited amount of shards they are shooting themselves in the foot, because even if somebody was willing to shell a buck to get an overpriced combativity bundle, they can't use it because the shards are distributed only once per 8 hours. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Got 10 shards with my free tries, good luck to the sucker stuck at 90 shards because of me lol... 🤣

Well done making this stand, considering the shards available didn't get exhausted last month and probably won't this time either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic