• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Keiko. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Iron Season. Next Event >>

Gye0b9I.png

Legendary Days
Legendary event starts from the 10st and will end оn the 14th of April
(1:00pm GMT+2  to 1:00pm GMT+2)
2 beauties can be rescued from the villains! The cute and energetic Lapis and the kinky sorceress Keiko

Sexy Knights
My brave hero,

Let me welcome you to the Kingdom of Mountshaft! Only the most powerful and heroic heroes may enter these lands and meet the legendary knight Lapis. She will guide you in your quest to become a Sex Knight but first she may have to inspect your weapon!

From today until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2), of April you will have four days to get the cute energetic Lapis from Ninja Spy. She is not the most experienced knight in the Haremverse but she is eager to learn how to properly swing your sword!

But two legendary beauties are more powerful than one! You’ll also have the chance to get your hands on the kinky sorceress Keiko, if she’s still missing from your Harem. Fuel her magic with your legendary cock!

Rise up, my sex champion!

Boss Girls

ava0-300x.webp     

Lapis

ava0-300x.webp     

Keiko

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 12

Is Keiko confirmed? Because if she is, then I know who I'm going after. The last time she appeared I only managed to get 34 shards for her, but that's a good starting point for a second chance.

Unless, of course, the new girls awesome and a must have.

hace 13 minutos, jelom dijo:

All girls are a must have :D

No they're not 😛

hace 8 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

No, @Noacc just likes to insert random girl names into the Calendar post in order to disappoint people /s

If I'm honest, that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

• Haha 2

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

Eh, she's drawn way too weird for my taste. But looking at other legendary girls, especially newly added from Clicker I guess it's the new golden standard. Oh well, I'll still farm the Ninja Spy for legendary gifts and maybe get a few shards for her too.

Good luck to everyone going for her and Keiko! Especially those, who're going for Keiko.

• Like 1

Going for Lapis as I already have Keiko.

Day 1

So far, 50 battles, 7 shards.

now 70 battles, 7 shards

now 80 battles, 7 shards

Day 2

20 battles, 1 shard. 8 shards total

Now 40 battles, 0 shards, 8 shards total.

Now 150 battles, 22 shards, 30 shards total.

Day 3

20 Battles, 4 shards. 34 shards total

Now 40 battles. 2 shards. 36 shards total

Day 4

20 Battles, 6 shards, 42 shards total

Now, 40 Battles, 4 shards, 46 shards total

Now 60 Battles, - Final Battles, 7 shards, 52 shards total.

Total Battles: 330

Total Shards: 53

Approx. Ave Shard per fight: 0.16

Final Thoughts.

I really don't feel that enthused on spending more Kobans on her. I did do a final refill to go from 8 to 20 for my last battles but that's it.

The only real expenditure I did was up on Day 2 the spread of shard drops showed me that this time was just a futile effort in koban sinking.

Also, I'm not just that into her, either.

Edited by TeeJay
battle-shard update

Well for me the new girl is not "that relevant". I do not play genshin impact (i know i know, a dude that doesn't play this game OMG, what a rare creature i am XD), and she doesn't particularly strike my heart this time (it has to be "love at first sight" :)), still i'll get some shard and i'll keep away my judgement for when i'll see the scenes and poses. Things that probably will not happen soon, because even if i get her (with a 100 shard drop ofc, natural regen is not enough and we have to save for our future Mythic girl ) i have too many girls waiting, she will have to wait her turn XD 

got lapis to 97% with 8 refills; either i got her with the remaining combativity or I am gonna spend some (45 atm) dating tokens on her

gl everyone who still needs some luck

edit: 15 dating tokens in the next LC or hard training contest then

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

I was at 34 shards, done x50 three times and got to 93 shards, now I have finished her with few more fights. My drop rate was pretty low, but I got lucky with those refills, 294 (1764) kobans are not bad, I would say.

• Like 2

I've been waiting for Keiko to come back, love her design. This was my luckiest LD so far at hitting 63 shards for Keiko with free fights, I did 3 refills just now and got her to 83 shards before I hit an 100x drop 😄

• Like 8

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic