Chat room

Slynia

Is @DvDivXXXalright? I haven't seen his interactions here on the forum for a few days, now, and a little before the start of this break of his he posted here about having a love affair with an overly attached bronchitis, so...  I just wanted to check in 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Antimon said:

Is @DvDivXXXalright? I haven't seen his interactions here on the forum for a few days, now, and a little before the start of this break of his he posted here about having a love affair with an overly attached bronchitis, so...  I just wanted to check in 

hasn´t been on the forum for a week now.. I guess this bronchitis is probably still giving him a hard time.  I´m sure he´ll be back and report on that too..let the guy just get some rest before :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the concern, folks; much appreciated. And you guessed correctly: it was not a garden variety seasonal bronchitis as I initially hoped. I've almost fully recovered now, but I did need a full treatment including a course of antibiotics for the infection, and waiting for it to pass on its own for the first week or so before going to see the doc didn't help.

And yeah, very tired and otherwise busy IRL. And then, after enough days had passed, I started dreading the moment I would return and see something like this... ^^

1 week away.png

I was away for just one week. ^^ Damn. Well, I'll do whatever my version of the short version will be (so, long by other people's standards, still, but no way I'll give all of this the full Div-style treatment either).

So yeah, I'm back. But not full force either.

PS: Yeah, @OmerB, speaking of biting more than you can chew with your questions... You don't wanna know, trust me. I'll have a special look at your posts today though. Right about the time I took a break from the forum I was considering removing the training wheels for you as a forum user. Hopefully nothing will prevent me from doing just that now. But you know, walk before you run, and run before you fly and patrol the town overhead. With great power comes great responsibility. Let's see you handle basic powers responsibly for a start, eh? ^^ You've been growing on me, I'll admit, but still.

• Like 8

Well, it is the off-topic chat room, so I'll just spell it out for you real quick: the EU taking "measures" aimed at damaging Russia's economy that are so well thought out they actually damage the EU's economy instead. V_v

But yeah, touchy subject matter, so let's not elaborate okay? Plus, it's way too soon for me to find this funny. I'm living it, so...

Anyhow, my pleasure. :) 

• Like 1

Nah. I meant that locking your posts behind moderator approval was literally more of a hassle for moderators than it was for you, dude. ^^ You post a lot, so getting two notifications every time you post was no walk in the park, let me tell you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Makinen said:

Okay, so my post disappeared again. Great. Not the first time this happened either. :( 

Hey. Not sure you mean. It's not been hidden by a mod, for that you can be sure.

Maybe you forgot to submit it?

I just don't think anyone stalks and deletes your posts specififcally. ^_^

3 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Hey. Not sure you mean. It's not been hidden by a mod, for that you can be sure.

Maybe you forgot to submit it?

I just don't think anyone stalks and deletes your posts specififcally. ^_^

Nah, i post it and then when i open Chrome the next day it's gone. I think i've got the bad luck of tending to make a post right when the forum's updating so it gets lost -- i'll try to add a screenshot next time :D 

• Like 1

You know the difference between "Chat Room" and "Chit Chat", right? One is for game-related chit chat, the other is in the "Off-topic" sub-forum. ^^ (In this case you're kind of in between anyways, I'm just mentioning it for reference).

@DvDivXXX to the Bang Hedjouret thread: I read his question that he asked why stat changed when he changed a team. I hadn't in mind that he could ask why after a battle the boss stats changed. Don't know which of both variants how to read the question is more correct but after you think about my answer I wanted to explain my thoughts. 😃

Edited by bolitho76
  • Haha 1

No worries, man. I understood your post as you described it. You overestimated the level of knowledge and understanding of the person you were answering to, though. ^^ I told you a few times: you're too generous, dude. Been there, done that (still do, for those who make at least a bit of an effort, but yeah, don't be their own personal walking wikipedia by default).

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, holymolly said:

ezgif-3-41c3799265.gif What do you think?

I prefer to play with my pray though

If you're a platinum card holder, than I won't fight you. They should mark those, as the terms aren't equal.

If you're not a platinum card holder, than I can fight and beat you (if I'd like to put the effort into it).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OmerB said:

If you're a platinum card holder, than I won't fight you. They should mark those, as the terms aren't equal.

If you're not a platinum card holder, than I can fight and beat you (if I'd like to put the effort into it).

I´d suggest you don´t fight me then ;)
but ofc it´s up to you :P ..let´s see how it looks at reset :)