Chat room

Slynia

On 2/7/2022 at 2:17 PM, FinderKeeper said:

Hey! Hey! Missed your presence around here. ^_^

(don't want to jinx it - I got two drops on event girl in cxh) :D

Hello!   Given you are a moderator , i have to ask for your help! As stated few messages earlier, i need help changing the Club leader. Now, i've contacted the player support team on Erogames (where i play HH) and here is what they told me - 

"

For all questions concerning a game, you have to contact the support of the game itself, via the game directly. Here you are on the technical support managing the deletions of accounts, or the failed transactions.

Post your concerns on https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/ " 

And yes, ive seen the steps i need to make to change the leadership but  i dont know WHERE to send the screenshot etc? 

Honestly, if you can help me out here i'd be very thankful! 

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

grafik.thumb.png.13a3cba271a6c58c265d8ec805cfef3b.pngMenu -> Settings -> Support

Omg...  i feel so utterly stupid right now... Thank you so MUCH!  I've been contacting all other possible Player support mails but not the one right one... 
Again, THANK YOU! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, normiemoment said:

Is there a way to delete my profile?

Since this is your first post on the forum, I suppose you mean your gaming account? Aside from being banned (not by us forum mods, it can only be done by Kinkoid staff), not that I'm aware.

If you simply stop playing and uninstall the app slash delete your bookmarks or pins, your account will fade into obscurity and after I don't remember how many months of inactivity (maybe a year, even?) it gets deleted automatically now, IIRC.

Are you concerned you might not be able to quit playing if your account is still active, and is this hobby becoming a burden for you IRL? If so, please send an in-game ticket and ask them to block your player account; clearly explain the issue (not necessarily the personal details, just the notion that it would actually help you and you're fully aware of what you're asking for). Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

Otherwise, there's no particular benefit from getting your player account banned. If you simply no longer enjoy the game, quitting it would be enough.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Since this is your first post on the forum, I suppose you mean your gaming account? Aside from being banned (not by us forum mods, it can only be done by Kinkoid staff), not that I'm aware.

If you simply stop playing and uninstall the app slash delete your bookmarks or pins, your account will fade into obscurity and after I don't remember how many months of inactivity (maybe a year, even?) it gets deleted automatically now, IIRC.

Are you concerned you might not be able to quit playing if your account is still active, and is this hobby becoming a burden for you IRL? If so, please send an in-game ticket and ask them to block your player account; clearly explain the issue (not necessarily the personal details, just the notion that it would actually help you and you're fully aware of what you're asking for). Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

Otherwise, there's no particular benefit from getting your player account banned. If you simply no longer enjoy the game, quitting it would be enough.

Thank you for the advice

• Like 1

Does anyone else has their Seasons window looking like this after today's update? It's the same on Nutaku and test server, but it's fine on Comix harem... it's really frustrating that I can't do the fights...

seasons.png

Edited by scarabeus

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, holymolly said:

@Xemnas you guys are also looking for new members ha :P ?

(we´d theoretically have 5 spots so ..well.. just saying ;) )

Dude, you're now leading the most famous Club in HH's history. You don't have to resort to cheap tricks to find recruits. ^^ Next thing you know, you're gonna add "support my evergreen lobbying campaign for whichever girl I want next as Mythic" to the Club requirements...

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Dude, you're now leading the most famous Club in HH's history. You don't have to resort to cheap tricks to find recruits. ^^ Next thing you know, you're gonna add "support my evergreen lobbying campaign for whichever girl I want next as Mythic" to the Club requirements...

Times are tough.. you gotta do what you gotta do :P @Liliat there´s also room for you, don´t worry :P

Also I just like @Xemnas so ofc I´d love for him to join..but he likes to be leader aswell so I doubt he will (I was more jokiing than actually offering :D )

HA Jokes on you @DvDivXXX it´s already a requirement :P

isn´t it pretty much illegal if known forum members aren´t in the known forum members club?:P

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

Also I just like @Xemnas so ofc I´d love for him to join..but he likes to be leader aswell so I doubt he wil

You know @holymolly i just started watching  Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai (Love is war) and i have the feeling that something similar is hapening here XD

So let me turn the question: I would like to have you too in my guild and i have spots so.... what you say ?

anime-wink.gif.62dcb7c86443166f61da9535f24d3c4b.gif 

The problem is that you are a leader too and like @DvDivXXX said you club is too famous and good so we are in stall XD.

But no problem i'm a patient person and sooner or later i'll get you all.

Ah! and since you showed @DvDivXXX, rest assured that you are included in the "all" in the previous sentence, so if you want to come....

The opportunity will come and i'll be there waiting, just planting the foundation of my evil (and long term) plan with these posts.

grin-anime.gif.29b7b42571b85be1ae1dcc0185942736.gif

Edited by Xemnas
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

59 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

You know i just started watching  Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai (Love is war) and i have the feeling that something similar is hapening here XD

So let me turn the question: I would like to have you too in my guild and i have spots so.... what you say ?

anime-wink.gif.62dcb7c86443166f61da9535f24d3c4b.gif 

The problem is that you are a leader too and like @DvDivXXX said you club is too famous and good so we are in stall XD.

But no problem i'm a patient person and sooner or later i'll get you all.

Ah! and since you showed @DvDivXXX, rest assured that you are included in the "all" in the previous sentence, so if you want to come....

The opportunity will come and i'll be there waiting, just planting the foundation of my evil (and long term) plan with these posts.

grin-anime.gif.29b7b42571b85be1ae1dcc0185942736.gif

Well the issue is you´d need like 35 spots in your club for us to join, so just join us instead :P

(no but for real..you´re pretty high up there in my watch list ;))

best girl from love is war is btw hayasaka :P

Let me counter your offer: you´re allowed to bring your 4 best knights with you ;) (we also have other Italians in there and a lot of Tohsaka ;) )

• Hearts 1

I'm a faithful guy who likes stability. I stayed two years in my previous club and I only left when we had drifted so far apart that staying became mentality painful to me (even though quitting was painful too, but we're both better off this way).

My current club, which I've joined a few months ago, is nice and cozy and I already feel at home in it. I fully trust the leadership, I've reunited with a long-time online friend by joining, and there's a bunch of folks I've met in the club who I really appreciate. I'm basically the only forum regular in there (most of my clubmates don't even visit the forum) and I'm fine with that.

Plus, if I chatted with you guys in-game all the time, what would we have left to tell each other on the forum? ^^ I love the forum and interacting with many of you fine folks is a big part of that (you included @Xemnas). I like to have a more quiet in-game home for a club.

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

Let me counter your offer: you´re allowed to bring your 4 best kights with you ;)

Let me counter your offer: you can work for me for free and there's no extra charge if you bring extra free workforce along with you. :D (who could resist)

• Haha 4

On 5/12/2022 at 1:27 PM, Xemnas said:

You are a tempting devil @holymolly XD but i still have many people that i like in my club to "abandon" them.

I guess the first club who has the most people quitting the game will be "devoured" by the other @holymolly@DvDivXXX 😂😂 

And here we switch anime: from Love is war to tensei shitara slime datta ken i guessPZdTlM.gif.7c9f47c83b8c82a2fdcf1a92ccb1dd8c.gif

we already had like half the club quit .. the time where you could devour us is over :P ..ofc..you can discuss it with the club first.. no need to jump to conclusion by yourself..just tell them which club wants you guys and it can be done by tomorrow

ezgif-3-41c3799265.gif

(there´s also room for you knights @Rylarth and @Pelinor:  devote your hearts for our kingdom! (yeah that was a reference to both AoT and you´re club name (well and yours as well @Xemnas) :P)

• Haha 4

On 5/12/2022 at 6:41 AM, holymolly said:

we already had like half the club quit .. the time where you could devour us is over :P ..ofc..you can discuss it with the club first.. no need to jump to conclusion by yourself..just tell them which club wants you guys and it can be done by tomorrow

ezgif-3-41c3799265.gif

(there´s also room for you knights @Rylarth and @Pelinor:  devote your hearts for our kingdom! (yeah that was a reference to both AoT and you´re club name (well and yours as well @Xemnas) :P)

Er... Thanks for the invite @holymolly, but since I am the owner of the Carnal Knights (id 5652) club I must decline. We still need help restoring the kingdom of Cumalot though. So please feel free to join in our noble (and perverse) cause. 😃

• Haha 3
  • Hearts 2

6 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Er... Thanks for the invite @holymolly, but since I am the owner of the Carnal Knights (id 5652) club I must decline. We still need help restoring the kingdom of Cumalot though. So please feel free to join in our noble (and perverse) cause. 😃

I´m sorry but we´re pretty vanila over here (well..or maybe just I, that´s what I´ve been told at least) so unfortunately I have to decline :D ...I didn´t forget you @Mighty Thor don´t worry :P

so only @Rylarth is joing us then:P?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, holymolly said:

I´m sorry but we´re pretty vanila over here (well..or maybe just I, that´s what I´ve been told at least)

Most of the big names from the old guard, definitely much kinkier than you :P (or at least more aware of most kinks and probably more interested in or just okay with more fetish and niche stuff, let's say). But the only one I can think of who's still hanging on would be Shal? :/

By now, it must be a pretty different band, with a lot of new blood and a more varied crowd overall, I'd imagine (less of the über veteran vibe it used to have say a couple years ago). Lots of nice folks you've got joining lately, but I'd be surprised if a George or a Ch'thuhghah was unable to "shock" most of the current roster (or leave them with a bunch of mysterious terms to google at their own risk, at least ^^). But I don't know, you're still likely the most vanilla in that group too. You're just that pure. 😇❤️ ^^

• Haha 2

On 5/12/2022 at 11:40 AM, holymolly said:

best girl from love is war is btw hayasaka :P

I've watched the first season and the first episode of the 2nd one..... I can understand your point 🤭

But i'll wait to see all 3 seasons then i'll decide properly XD.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Hearts 1