Pantheon walls

Liliat

15 hours ago, Karxan said:

Broke on thru to the Other Side

😉

(Ravi edit)- It's relevant imo, so it's fine.  No need for off-topic.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Please, mods, move this to "Off Topic", if desired. Because I just realized, that I have nothing to say about the pantheon during my break. I just wanted to post this nice musical association. ;)
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

16 hours ago, Karxan said:

Broke on thru to the Other Side of 1,000!

Congrats, now starts the bumpy ride. 🤪

Every 100 steps it gets this hard, it took me about two months to beat 1200 just recently, and I'll reach 1300 today.
Hopefully the still active blessings might help to get through as well.

--------

Ok, this is 1300 without any Boosters:

image.png.e96745082ba5f45f942c5eeece841a56.pngimage.png.c73c7fd405cf5786c38eef0ff5e9561f.png

Doesn't look that bad after all, but I want to make it as safe as possible.

And this is with image.png.a1fb1c64b5487e54915d781430c75cf1.png  image.png.7e5bdde84546ab51e45b1851d14a37c4.png  image.png.dedc5dee1cf1b8dada27c07dc1951261.png

I do not dare  🥴

-------------

Ok, I had 3 Candles left from todays regen after reaching 1300.
First hit made it count. 😁

image.thumb.png.dcaaf2a29c4adcf617efa10804300fc2.png

Guess the next Wall will fall at the End of this Year, unless there is another good Blessing.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

😉

(Ravi edit)- It's relevant imo, so it's fine.  No need for off-topic.

image.gif

Thx for the vid!  I knew someone would get that reference!

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Congrats, now starts the bumpy ride. 🤪

Every 100 steps it gets this hard, it took me about two months to beat 1200 just recently, and I'll reach 1300 today.
Hopefully the still active blessings might help to get through as well.

Thank you!  Like the @Mighty Thor, my Dom/Play team of LX Avengers keep going!  Breaking on thru to the Other SSSide!

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Started at floor 1,979 with 25 worship stored. 3xCordy no headband my win chance was around 62% for that floor. Battled to 1,999 with win chances ranging from 62% - 87% depending on what element I was facing. Floor 2,000 was a 0% / no cross chance so not completely impossible, but I bought a headband and chance went up to 7.41% Took 41 attempts, watching almost all of them.

The winning battle took 5 rounds, needed 2 crits for me, none for opponent, I think I had something like 5,400 health left.

Earned combativity used against LD girl.

Good luck to anyone else still attempting to finish Pantheon

• Like 1
  • GG 4

I couldn't beat Pantheon 1900 for free with just 3x Cordy (2.52% chances); especially since I stopped using 3x Cordy on Thursday when league ended.

So I just activated a headband and blasted through that floor instead (39% chance, 1 try).

I'm now at 1915, so it will take a while to reach 1999. Hopefully I'll get there when the next 240k blessing occurs :)

There were 10~15 players at lvl 2000 before this blessing, now 135 (+ MM). 2 players even reached 2001. Still a few hours left, maybe a few more will join the party 😛

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

I'm at 1999, and have a 1.8% chance with a headband. I could break it using Kobans to refill, unsure if it's worth it, but it is a goal I never even really had because it seemed so far out of reach.

The next opportunity might take many months to come. At under 2% and given the cost of refills for this, I'm saying you should go for it; it might be costly if you don't get lucky. But you have 20 minutes to decide either way.

• Like 3

The girls are mostly decoration for high-level Pantheon bosses. The raw stats of the boss itself alone are the challenge. Compare the two teams' Total Power: yours is much higher. His girls being blessed or not isn't really a factor. However, you might want to throw 3 Purples in your team to benefit from the counter tag boost, that still matters.

• Like 3

Next week on HH.com, we'll finally be able to answer this question we've been asking since the introduction of Pantheon: are Mythic blessings good or bad against Pantheon, considering Pantheon girls are blessed as well?

246k TP, 4 mythic girls double-blessed (40% x 30% = 82%), all other mythic girls blessed at 40%

Pantheon 2000 has a single double-blessed girl (Nike), and 6 mythic girls blessed at 40%.

• Like 2

This week Mythics are also blessed, but not that much.

image.png

I just went Full Speed into Wall 1400 and guess what: Not a Scratch (in the Wall) 😵

And chances are back to 0% as usual.

Edited by Der DinX
Text is gone
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, Shirow said:

i'm stuck at 900.

I am at level 407. most of my girls are at 550lv....
i need tips. xD. anyone

I have tried many strategies, and i do have boosters working too.

You're not ready, no need to rush and force it. Read this thread for every tip ever once you get to a later stage of your game journey and you can tackle this task with ease.

Girls at 550 with player level 407 is quite low. I am at 299 and girls at 600, 650 in sight. I am not sure whether it is the best long-term strategy, but I level and awaken common girls (preferably 5* of course, but also 3* and even 1* for colours where I do not have any 5* legendary/mythic in sight + plenty of gems left) to raise the level cap for the battle teams, since common girls are very cheap to awaken and level.

And I see many other players above my level with their mythic gear not all at lvl 20, while this is one of the most cost-effective ways of getting significantly stronger. So if you do not have this done yet, IMO you should focus on this. Not sure at which level EPx1 becomes more expensive than the legendary books/gifts, but at my level it is still cheaper than buying books/gifts on the market and hence an attractive way of getting mythic gear level material, books and gifts at the same time.

Edited by Horsting
  • GG 1

10 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I am not sure whether it is the best long-term strategy

It is, hands down. 👍

You're much better off with lvl 600 girls even on a sub-300 hero level than almost the other way around like Shirow. Not just for Pantheon either, but for any game progress (all forms of combat, PvE and ofc PvP, but also PoPs).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shirow said:

i'm stuck at 900.

I am at level 407. most of my girls are at 550lv....
i need tips. xD. anyone

I have tried many strategies, and i do have boosters working too.

I'm weaker on both CxH and PSH at lvl 328-337, w/ a lvl 650 level cap.  I'm stuck at wall 1200 in CxH.  PSH doesn't have a pantheon yet.  Ranked at 117 atm in HH, since that's ranked by PXP.

Focus on raising the level cap to 750.  Max out as many common girls as possible.  Try to get all of the ones from the great pachinko, w/ GPx10s, and/or farm Dark Lord to get them to drop.  That'll make it easier.

Max out the PoP, Places of Power, to get both more orbs and gems.

Wait for a good blessing, and plan ahead like a week in advance, to level up those particular girls.  Check the HH:Girl Data spreadsheet in advance.

Equip and level up mythic gear that matches your class, boosts attack, has a preferred element, like balanced, dom, or sensual, etc.  It's better than mono gear, but you could also use that, if you don't have a choice.  It's gear that only boosts your main class stat.

Install the HH++ and headband scripts, so you can see your win chances, and a prediction of what they would be before equipping a mythic headband.

Max out your player's stats if you haven't already.  I still haven't in CxH and PSH, I've just been focusing on the main stats, lol.

• Like 3

i had not yet checked these, or replies, but.... today i passed the 900 pantheon.
what i did with my low level as you all pointed....?
not really much, just the same boosters i use everyday. It confuses the total level thing as hell. i was over 80 thousand (i think), and the opponent was 47 thousand. i might have switched some girls though but not much.

Level 409

girls at 550

Abrael, Juliette, Pelagie, Metal Noemi, Samane , Justine , Bunny.

Before i did messed around with elements to try see what would work, till i just gave up, and i was like "fuk it , i wanna punch someone", and today after...3 fights, i think, i passed 900.
passing 1000, is gonna be fun... oh my XD XD XD

Thank you all though.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

On 7/2/2023 at 1:44 AM, Shirow said:

passing 1000, is gonna be fun... oh my XD XD XD

Yeah, I think so too if you already had so much "fun on 900. 🤪

If I remember correctly, than 500 was the first little Hickup that I noticed; think I needed indeed maybe a handfull tries unless I realised that there was something different and I head to adjust or change the Team. 🙄

But untill 1000 there wasn't much of a difficulty. But I could see that every 100 i had to take a closer look which team to choose.

With 1000 starts the real "Fun" and every 100 it get's better.
Or in other words, prepare for getting fucked over and over again, and when you finally brake through, it is only a short period of (wouldn't call it) Relaxation (but yeah sort of).

Prepare for months rather than weeks. 😉
And have fun, after all.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thinking 1