[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

24 minutes ago, MrXY said:

in my opinion the 1 game option is still way too expensive.

Thought so as well at first, but changed my mind: Given that independent of the new EqPx1, all free GG sources have been doubled (x1 => x2), even a little more than doubled, as EqP gives no hero gear anymore. Then the daily free x1 spin came on top, and that it can be bought with Ymen at all. I think it makes sense to have the price so expensive, at least for now, as otherwise it can become inflationary: It would be bad for the mechanic if upgrading GG all to level 10 was nothing more than necessary click work, when everyone had hundreds of spare material or could cheaply buy it on demand. The upgrade system would loose its reason then, and it would be better to remove it and have just static or girl's level based stats.

For hero mythic gear it is also the high Ymen price which keeps the system relevant, especially between level 200 and 300 when one needs to think about where to invest the limited Ymen best/in which priority.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Good change! I will now be able to complete all sets in 1,000 years instead of 100,000.  Still an improvement is an improvement.  KK also gave a nice little bonus extending the Double take into the Anniversary Event.

I disagree, I think you are over exaggerating, Its closer to 999 and a half year.

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I will now be able to complete all sets in 1,000 years instead of 100,000.

As it sounds sarcastic: Why is it so important to be able to complete all sets in short time or at all?

1 hour ago, Bobick said:

Have a look at your special offers (and don't think the chest is a bug):

Just when I thought about the risk of inflation 😅. However, a nice gesture and no problem as a one-time gift 😃.

• Like 1

If you want to compete at the top level in D3.  The spenders will have them done soon.  When I say top level I mean top 4.  

Yes, it was sarcasm. 

Being an old timer in the game who still has a mountain of cash.  The Ymen option is very nice. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

If you want to compete at the top level in D3.

Hmm, if you mean this as P2W criticism, I think the 4th booster slot alone has a much larger effect, as F2P players are not able to keep up 4 cordys all the time (at least I am not). Compared to this, the benefit of a few more matching legendary/mythic girls gear is rather small.

I assume that until now, everyone should be able to equip 7 girls with more or less matching mythics and legendary gear, some epics here and there (I do without ever paying for EqP). So when switching items between girls, when switching teams, the difference to perfect gear is not huge. Now that levelling them has become much easier/faster for free, IMO there is not much left to explicitly take the girls gear mechanic as P2W criticism (compared to many other changes).

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

4 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I assume that until now, everyone should be able to equip 7 girls with more or less matching mythics and legendary gear, some epics here and there (I do without ever paying for EqP)

This is my current setup, the majority of my items are epics:
1 mythic, 12 legends, 23 epics and 6 rares

This is from 163 regular orbs, and 1 double orb (the free one for today)

hhgirleq.jpg

• Like 2

I actually forgot my silver card, which provides 1 orb per day 😅. So this is now ~60 items/chances extra. Also I took all PoV and PoG bonus paths and season passes, which contain some orbs as well. With this I have 7 mythics, 20 legendary and 15 epics equipped on my main battle team (not all with resonance matches) + some more legendaries which do currently not fit, equipped on club champion teams for some extra Ymen. So yeah, no exactly free and not sure if I was lucky with the 7 mythics.

Edited by Horsting

5 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I actually forgot my silver card, which provides 1 orb per day 😅. So this is now ~60 items/chances extra. Also I took all PoV and PoG bonus paths and season passes, which contain some orbs as well. With this I have 7 mythics, 20 legendary and 15 epics equipped on my main battle team (not all with resonance matches) + some more legendaries which do currently not fit, equipped on club champion teams for some extra Ymen. So yeah, no exactly free and not sure if I was lucky with the 7 mythics.

I have 0.61% drops on mythic equip so far, my only mythic dropps at roll 108.
I am waiting with the orbs recieved today for the pachinco day of the legendary contest; and I will have to see then
if I get more lucky.

I have gotten 4 player mythic equipment from the equipment pachinco tho; droprate at 2.45% currently

2 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

This is my current setup, the majority of my items are epics:
1 mythic, 12 legends, 23 epics and 6 rares

This is from 163 regular orbs, and 1 double orb (the free one for today)

hhgirleq.jpg

I did not count how many orbs I spent, but at the moment, with the exception of the gift 40+ GGE orbs, I have only about 5-6 unspent orbs left. And here is the result of my main command:

1.jpg.a7ac1de514e84effffed9792dc692662.jpg
There are only 2 MGGE, matching the poses of the girls. And all the common and rare GGE were enough to upgrade the MGGE to levels 5, 3 and 2.

• Like 2

eqp.png.a1d9c26a0710ceea305d2674179f399a.png

I did install Zoo's script with the Pachinko log some time afterwards, so that is not all orbs I used. But I was more lucky with the mythics indeed, even more with hero mythics 😮. Pressing thumbs that you can catch up with the shop gift 🙂.

There has not yet been any larger statistics collected about EqP drop chances, has it? With this update we should get data much quicker. I will reset the log now, to have clean new EqPx1 data.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

Yay, 42 QPx2s, that I'll gladly spend tomorrow.  "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Here's my QP drop data, since we're sharing that.  I had 3 hero M gear drop, and 5 MGE.

image.png

Already shared my RE setup earlier, but here's the current team I'm using.  Surprised that some players really didn't upgrade anything at all.  Noticed I had a ~2.2-2.7k TP boost vs. other players, w/ a ~3.3-3.8k total vs. my ~6k.  I found the resonance bonuses to be insignificant, compared to upgraded common gear.  Which is obvious, since I haven't yet upgraded legendary/mythic RE.  I've been using rare/epic gear as fodder for the commons, and I'll probably continue to do that.  Saving the legendary and mythic gear for later of course.

image.png

I have ~$2.1 billion ymens, and my QPx1 game spin cost is $39.3 million ymens, so I could get ~53 drops if I spent everything.  Also, it'd just be common -> epic RE, which is really just fodder, unless your goal is to max commons like me.  53 drops is now just less than 2 months of daily free drops, but it'd take a very long time to save up 2 billion ymens, so I don't think it's actually worth buying QPx1 spins.  A patient player would save in the long run, vs. an impatient one spending all of their ymens.

I think the QPx2 orbs are the real prize, since they can be any rarity.  It's nice that we'll get those from daily goals, meaning over time, there'll be access to better RE.  1 fodder RE, and 2 possibly higher rarity RE daily, is much better than before, w/ just 1 RE from daily goals.

After spending the ~44 QPx2s tomorrow, I'd get 88 drops of RE, worth $3.45 billion ymens, which is way more than my entire $2 billion ymen stash, if I used it for QPx1 spins.  That's pretty generous, even if it doesn't seem like it.

• Like 2

I already thought that upgrading the girls' common equipments was a waste of resources, and this update reinforces that idea.

In the long term, I think it's more profitable to upgrade only mythic equipments. This update will speed up this process.

Il y a 14 heures, Kissmydick a dit :

im glad they put in another way to spend kobans so now i dont have to save my harem upgrades for events

You mean ymens right?

I really hope you don't spend any koban to upgrade your harem.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 4

I primarily equip my main league attack team. Which isn't always the absolute highest power girls. In HH.com red girls are currently blessed, but my main attack team would be blue to take advantage of the element domination scheme. Or in my case I have blue+red in there.

Since there is no cost (except a little time) to switching around girl gear, I do a little extra work for this on monday when I change my league teams.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here's my process:

1. Commons = Use as material
  2. Rares = Use as material
  3. Epics = Use as material soon (right now I'm still using 5 of them, to be replaced ASAP)
  4. Legendaries = Keep but don't Upgrade (maybe in a distant future, maybe)
  5. Mythics = Keep and Upgrade (sloooowly but surely)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic