Hero Levels 501 -> 1,000 & New Mythic Boosters/Slots

bolitho76

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

without removing the Hero Level 500 cap (which Kinkoid promised they would never remove)

Cmon man, you are a veteran player, you have been around the block, you cant be that naive. It was just a matter of time, whether it was 1 or 3 years, raising the level cap was inevitable. Especially when you consider how they can gamify it and put a premium price tag on it which will make the gogetas and orcas of this world to spend a nice chunk of cash to max it asap.

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

8 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Alright, I've read some stuff now, and have forbidden knowledge.  Don't know if I should say anything or not.  You guys will find out tomorrow anyway.  I'm gonna ban myself from this topic until tomorrow.  Gotta spend some time irl anyway, lol.

Can I grab you on Discord real quick? (Or perhaps I should just visit it to gain similar forbidden knowledge myself).

Oh damn...

image.png

• Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 2

10 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

The top lvl players in my test-server league bracket

Since there are few players from the live server represented there, this is not an indicator. Only perhaps an indicator that the accumulated experience has not disappeared anywhere.

We're updating the game. Will be back online in a minute!

It's been over a minute! Where is the game? :( 😭

Edited by Master-17
We're updating the game
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Alright, I've read some stuff now, and have forbidden knowledge.  Don't know if I should say anything or not.  You guys will find out tomorrow anyway.  I'm gonna ban myself from this topic until tomorrow.  Gotta spend some time irl anyway, lol.

Wait, this thing is coming live tomorrow? RIP leagues I guess

• Like 3

Brilliant move from kinkoid with the new Level cap since the xp requirment increases with each level new players will only need roughly a decade to get to the new max Cap this will probably make so many new players want to hang around because Who doesnt love a infinite grind game without any reward for your effort what so ever i feel right now that the phrase this game is not a sprint its a maraton is the biggest understatement this Century with how missinformed and and deluded kinkoid is with what Gamers look for in a game its no wonder this game starts to look like a bigger joke each Patch😒

• Like 5
  • Hug 2

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Can I grab you on Discord real quick? (Or perhaps I should just visit it to gain similar forbidden knowledge myself).

Oh damn...

image.png

This screen is one of the most terrifying things one can see, you never know what will work or not afterwards

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Hug 3

3 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Brilliant move from kinkoid with the new Level cap since the xp requirment increases with each level new players will only need roughly a decade to get to the new max Cap this will probably make so many new players want to hang around because Who doesnt love a infinite grind game without any reward for your effort what so ever i feel right now that the phrase this game is not a sprint its a maraton is the biggest understatement this Century with how missinformed and and deluded kinkoid is with what Gamers look for in a game its no wonder this game starts to look like a bigger joke each Patch😒

I think that the levels above 500 will probably have a constant XP requirement and not constantly scaling..

It would be intersting to know what happens with all the level-dependent features:

- player stats: are those getting more and more expensive with each level or is the cost constant above 500

- PoP scaling?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 430i said:

It would be intersting to know what happens with all the level-dependent features:

- player stats: are those getting more and more expensive with each level or is the cost constant above 500

- PoP scaling?

Indeed, the tension is unbearable.

• From which level onwards is legendary equipment better than a level 20 mythic one?
  • How much XP is necessary to advance from level 999 to 1000? I guess more than I have accumulated so far to reach level 500. 
  • Has the girl level cap been increased to 1000 as well, at least for players above level 750?

The last question is hard to answer, as no one on the test server seems to have reached 750 yet. The first two questions though could be answered by our statistic wizards who have the formulas available.

• Like 1

I won't complain until the new update comes out.  If the rumors are true however.  99.999% of players will not be able to compete for even top 4 in League.  Just look at the requirements that you will need.

1. Level 1,000 or at least close. 

2. Complete set of Girl Gear.  (It will most likely still be a few months before even the big whales get this).

3. Complete Mythic set of equipment (Matching Scheme)

4. An almost complete set of Mythic girls at 750. With a very robust set of LD 5 stars girls at 750.   

5. The new booster equipped for most fights.   Plus we are still going to need the Cordys.

This is crazy.  

I should end at a decent level as I have been at 500 for a while if they add the experience but, still most likely years behind.

• Hug 1

3 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I won't complain until the new update comes out.  If the rumors are true however.  99.999% of players will not be able to compete for even top 4 in League.  Just look at the requirements that you will need.

1. Level 1,000 or at least close. 

2. Complete set of Girl Gear.  (It will most likely still be a few months before even the big whales get this).

3. Complete Mythic set of equipment (Matching Scheme)

4. An almost complete set of Mythic girls at 750. With a very robust set of LD 5 stars girls at 750.   

5. The new booster equipped for most fights.   Plus we are still going to need the Cordys.

This is crazy.  

I should end at a decent level as I have been at 500 for a while if they add the experience but, still most likely years behind.

This is not KK shooting themselves in the foot, this is more like the terrorist with the Rpg pointing at a hostage 5 feet away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

43 minutes ago, Bobick said:

From which level onwards is legendary equipment better than a level 20 mythic one?

Would make sense to instead increase the max level of mythic gear or increase their stats, so that it remains stronger than legendary gear at level 1000. Did someone check this? I am just level 160 on test server, so cannot get mythic year get.

The hero pass sounds like the season pass, so a paid pass. But since those are one time rewards, it wouldn't make sense as this means one time cash for KK only. Or it is very expensive to be worth the efforts. I hope it won't be paid or mass kobans cost but a more creative way of achieving it, like finishing some long term tasks, or a whole new kind of mechanic *dreaming*.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Would make sense to instead increase the max level of mythic gear or increase their stats, so that it remains stronger than legendary gear at level 1000. Did someone check this? I am just level 160 on test server, so cannot get mythic year get.

No need, since gear will stay capped at level 500. Otherwise, a Level 1000 player with access to level 1000 gear would be about as strong as the later Pantheon bosses. If legendary gear had been uncapped as well, then it's almost certain past a certain point it would have become much stronger than mythic gear (assuming those stayed capped at lvl 500) for sheer stats alone, even without the resonance bonuses.

As it stands (or at least as it's currently planned), since gear and girls keep their respective caps of 500 and 750, and only the Hero sees its cap doubled to 1k, the powercreep will be "limited" to the amount of raw stats players can buy as they go up these 500 extra levels (the rewards along the way seem to have nothing to do with anything, it's a lot of good freebies and that's good obv, but it's nothing like the scrapped Hero's Journey boons and skill trees).

I think Ravi mentioned something like +15k per each of the three main stats (KH, HC, CH) for level 1k vs level 500. (Alright, should be easy enough for even me to check: 500x30 = 15k. ^^ okay, so that's that.) While this might not sound all that threatening in and of itself, the big thing to remember here is that these are raw stats, which are then raised further by various multipliers and percentages from all the sources of bonuses, from boosters (of which we'll have 4 regular ones now instead of 3) to equipment to elements to everything else. So this should add up quite a massive lot.

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No need, since gear will stay capped at level 500. Otherwise, a Level 1000 player with access to level 1000 gear would be about as strong as the later Pantheon bosses. If legendary gear had been uncapped as well, then it's almost certain past a certain point it would have become much stronger than mythic gear (assuming those stayed capped at lvl 500) for sheer stats alone, even without the resonance bonuses.

As it stands (or at least as it's currently planned), since gear and girls keep their respective caps of 500 and 750, and only the Hero sees its cap doubled to 1k, the powercreep will be "limited" to the amount of raw stats players can buy as they go up these 500 extra levels (the rewards along the way seem to have nothing to do with anything, it's a lot of good freebies and that's good obv, but it's nothing like the scrapped Hero's Journey boons and skill trees).

I think Ravi mentioned something like +15k per each of the three main stats (KH, HC, CH) for level 1k vs level 500. (Alright, should be easy enough for even me to check: 500x30 = 15k. ^^ okay, so that's that.) While this might not sound all that threatening in and of itself, the big thing to remember here is that these are raw stats, which are then raised further by various multipliers and percentages from all the sources of bonuses, from boosters (of which we'll have 4 regular ones now instead of 3) to equipment to elements to everything else. So this should add up quite a massive lot.

hhstat.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rylarth said:

You know what's even better than running a marathon?

Running a marathon, getting to the finish line and starting to relax, and then being told that you're not even half way there, and that everyone who crossed the finish line before you has a head start on the rest of the race, including some runners who ran this marathon three or four years ago.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Some comments about the changes in test server.

NOTE: Initial level cap was 300, raised to 400 some time after I joined and finally to 500 a few years ago.

They have raised the max player level to 1000 because there are player rewards up to that level.

All accumulated xp after level 500 will be used to instantly give you more levels.

The progression will be for sure with the same formula as up to level 500. As you can get to level 400 in about a year and to level 500 in another year, you will need for sure more than one year to reach level 600 and increasing from that. Another decade long feature.

I am not level 500 in test server but my guess is that player stats will be the same to upgrade up to level 1000, the impact of player level stats in the game with mithic gear equipment and girl equipment is now a lot less than before, but at level 1000 the player stats could give you probably 20% of your total stats (i didn't make any number yet, but just a rule of thumb).

The rewards for hero level progression are a one time rewards (50 items x 3 if you buy the hero pass), so not important in the long run as you will burn it quickly.

In summary, in the last year (hero level, girl equipment, hero mythic equipment) the game has become a sisyphean task that you will never complete.

About the new boosters:

- contest points booster: when you are getting many million of points in first day of LC, 100k is a drop in the ocean, too costly for the result obtained.

- splitting season and league booster: season booster can help some low level players, but it won't be used widely. in the contrary, now there will be a frenzy to use league booster ... until people run out of them, they don't appear so frequently as to allow buying enough for using them constantly.

- gems booster: too costly for 500 multigems.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Moreover, a marathon, where one meter corresponds to one year)))

28 minutes ago, hS7 said:

Running a marathon, getting to the finish line and starting to relax, and then being told that you're not even half way there,

So basicaly you run one time around the world, and as you are running someone moves the Start/Finish constantly forward.

4 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

This screen is one of the most terrifying things one can see, you never know what will work or not afterwards

Thinking about it, it was rather obvious that something has to be changed, the Scripts and Clubthings were barely fixed,

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

hhstat.jpg

I'm not sure what you meant to convey with this image. This is your current stats at level 500; right? So a level 1k player would have double the "market-bought stat points" (30k vs 15k), presumably the "level-based stat points" as well, I would imagine (although it doesn't seem very intuitive to me that you get 4.5k for 500 levels).(*) And then the Boosters and Club bonus stat points would also be significantly increased due to the numbers to which they give a percentage-based bonus being larger. Only equipment-based stat points should remain the same (if gear stays capped at level 500, and they don't change their minds last second to make it increase with player level, which would be The End, Period).

(*)EDIT: Okay, I figured out that I have the same thing as you, it's a certain value for your primary, then lower for your secondary and even lower for your teriary of the main stats. So just like me, your hero class is KH, and that gets 4.5k pts for 500 levels because it's our main stat. Then our secondary stat (CH for us) gets 3.5k for 500 levels, and our teriary one (HC for us) gets only 2.5k. So in total, a level 1k player would also receive 4.5+3.5+2.5=10.5k extra stats over a level 500 one (on top of the +45k total stats bought from the market).

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

I'm not max stats on test server but will these still keep going past 500? I have not seen that refereed to yet

Here:

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

the powercreep will be "limited" to the amount of raw stats players can buy as they go up these 500 extra levels

+15k per each of the three main stats (KH, HC, CH) for level 1k vs level 500.

these are raw stats, which are then raised further by various multipliers and percentages from all the sources of bonuses, from boosters (of which we'll have 4 regular ones now instead of 3) to equipment to elements to everything else. So this should add up quite a massive lot.

(That's a yes. 30pts for each of the three stat per extra level.)

EDIT: See other edit earlier in the post. I had forgotten about the stats we get automatically just from gaining levels, which amount to a total of 10.5k extra stat points on top of the 45k total extra stat points purchasable from the Market for a level 1k player vs a lvl 500 player. And pretty much all the other numbers also going up proportionally, as they're either percentages or multipliers. So it's pretty massive, all in all.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Hero Levels 501 -> 1,000 & New Mythic Boosters/Slots
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic