How you doing in the "League"

casey

I was #3 in W1, maybe could have been #1 if the thing had gone full length, through dedication (and a bit of sleep loss=)).

In W2, I was hanging in same way in 11th place with 2 other people, never having missed any spends due to the increased time, knowing with 100% certainty that the 10 people above me had spent Kobans.  One late night due to time zone I even rose to 5th.  Eventually I as many others ran out of people I could beat so have fallen away to 30s.  I have no notion that I deserve W3 at this time, there are easily 20+ people higher level than me ignoring everything else about how I play;p

However, I've continued to monitor one of people I was maintaining position with because as far as I know "she" never spent any kobans, has never missed a spend, is the highest level in our W2 (the only 300+ level) and has the highest ego by 20k and the best stats.  I am skeptical anyone can beat her in our bracket, but maybe I'm too new and could be wrong.

"She" has surpassed 11th place and is now sitting in 3rd.  So has beaten at least 8 koban spenders and I hope gets the other 2.

Shout out to "Sonya", regardless if you get/can get 1st, you're doing it for all of us non-spenders, show it's possible.  I think "she" is from Germany so not even sure she'd see/read this but it's meaningful to me.

UPDATE: She did end up getting perfect "291" and 1st place.  2nd place koban spender had 289.  To be fair on reflection, if you think you can do it that close, then that is probably a legit reason to spend.  Some people don't have time and have money, that is fair.  I ended up 34th and this (second) W2 seems much easier, I probably will be W3 next time from initial scan or very close.  Already one spender in my 2nd W2...we'll see!

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

Well, I suppose my insomnia this past week is paying off.  I only have 12 fights left to get a perfect score in my league.  I've been going from highest level to low, so it's virtually impossible I would lose the remaining fights.  The guy who is currently in first place went out to an early lead, so I'm sure he spent kobans to gain it.  It's gotta suck to watch me clawing up towards him.

583830119_Screenshotfrom2018-10-0312-59-20.png.3b3616abf8bffaf8b10f9232d71a515e.png

I just need to check in once while I'm at work to clinch it.  I've been in the 8th to 4th place for most of the season, but I've moved up over the past couple days as people run out of "sure things" to build their score up.

706036169_Screenshotfrom2018-10-0313-01-09.png.a15c21d925c3885000fda1799140c96e.png

Gotta enjoy this while it lasts.  I'm at 172k Ego when I have four Epic boosters, so I'm sure I won't be quite as lucky in future leagues.  Playing on the nutaku version, if that matters.

• Like 2

Time has made his work and all the kobaners have fallen to lower positions, only the two stronger players will finish before me so a third place is welcome.

Skiron did well but he is still low level so he must wait some weeks to compete in this league.

• Like 1

I decided to take the dive, and allowed at least 20 tokens to go unspent. I'm managing my remaining wins/losses to stay exactly 1 point behind 15th, and I think I'm not the only one doing this. Congratulations to Arcana'a Fate on getting the max of 900 points, 25 points ahead of 2nd place at the moment. But what of the koban spenders? One is in 9th place. He's in for some beatings next week. The other is all the way down in 24th.

Edited by Urist
  • Like 1

Made it into the top 15, ran out of beatable opponants after 9 of my last 22 fights. Hopefully guy in 16 is in same boat as he is 19 points behind me and with only another 19 fights available (if he has got full 15 to work with) unless he uses kobans, which would be a waste, i should be safe. He is from Germany so he might be asleep as i write this (2am UK time) 😀

1 hour ago, Janaff said:

Still gotta wonder what all the koban spenders were thinking was gonna happen.

891086597_FireShotCapture49-HentaiHeroes.png.fe5ab3d8e3ba3a508371d66e9a31cea2.png

Congratz man!

I don't think I did that well. Wel enuf for my lvl tho

1814806947_ididnt.PNG.7936d1417259984bd29aaf1e37992710.PNG

Oh wait................

ayeh.PNG.84e1242836903eb9387bfb75255c385e.PNG

If mr. PHD wants to beat this, he's gonna have to buy kobans. And at this time, he's gonna lose most of them.

bugsy.jpg.84cbd95344037dd819fdb41ad75fbc40.jpg

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 7:22 PM, Daniele said:

From what i can see, in my league there are two opponents i can't beat (Tetsuo and pipine), at least not without some luck, mainly because of my shitty charm ability (Heeey devs? Are you there? Do you need a calculator? :P), so i won't win for sure :D. But i should be promoted in Wanker 3.

Anyway, IMHO these leagues are pretty boring, you can easily see what will be your final result. Just other clicks to do. But it's another way to earn some kobans, so i appreciate this new feature :)

I have to admit, i was wrong, you never know what can happen in a week (for example you can get an unexpected legendary charm equipment in the market xD).

Perfect score ^_^

le.thumb.png.5c093b479dffe65ea5aeac9302718f48.png

• Like 1

I think I may or may not have secured Myself a spot in 1st place till the Season ends cause I'm sitting at 900 points and I'm out of people to Fight! 😁

20181004_092048.thumb.jpg.9dcda671733d5e712b3debe6751529a8.jpg

The big Koban spenders are in 34th, 8th and 2nd place. I didn't spend a single Koban and yet I've reached the maximum score. I guess that Story We heard as kids was true then, "Slow and steady wins the race". 🐢

Edited by TheSonicSly
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I have to admit, i was wrong, you never know what can happen in a week (for example you can get an unexpected legendary charm equipment in the market xD).

Perfect score ^_^

le.thumb.png.5c093b479dffe65ea5aeac9302718f48.png

I know right? I got 4 Legendary Know-How items from 52 rounds of ×10 Great Pachinko like 2 days ago and My Stats have skyrocketed since then! Congrats on 1st place by the way. 😎

Edited by TheSonicSly