How you doing in the "League"

casey

S2 L 265 E 179K

snowman22 surveyed the competition struggling up the pass into S3. He had lost 8 combat tokens to a nap in a exceedingly comfy snowdrift so there were more players ahead of him than he liked. Fortunately none of them were a threat, nothing but koban rockets and teams that would fade later in the week . One player had burned more than 4 refills. It would avail him naught. He would finish 10-20th. Several other players had burned at least 2 refills and would end up outside the top ten.

snowman22 peered down slope looking for the real competition. There were 5 players stronger than snowman22. 4 were in the 181K-184K range and he had fought them all and suffered only a single loss. Snowmann22 finally made them out. For some reason they were all about 2 refills behind him.

The real mystery was a frozen figure still standing at the starting line. The strongest player in the bracket with over 200K ego had not moved a single step. Snowman22 had not yet fought him. He considered going back down and poking the figure with a stick. Snowman22 considered stopping for an espresso. Poke high ego player or espresso?

Snowman22 enjoyed the feeling of the espresso as it melted a path through his core. Better to let sleeping high ego players lie. There was still room to maneuver. If 4 of the 5 decided to make a move snowman22 could take his foot off the gas and shoot for 16th, if not S3 beckoned.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snowman22 said:

S2 L 265 E 179K

snowman22 surveyed the competition struggling up the pass into S3. He had lost 8 combat tokens to a nap in a exceedingly comfy snowdrift so there were more players ahead of him than he liked. Fortunately none of them were a threat, nothing but koban rockets and teams that would fade later in the week . One player had burned more than 4 refills. It would avail him naught. He would finish 10-20th. Several other players had burned at least 2 refills and would end up outside the top ten.

snowman22 peered down slope looking for the real competition. There were 5 players stronger than snowman22. 4 were in the 181K-184K range and he had fought them all and suffered only a single loss. Snowmann22 finally made them out. For some reason they were all about 2 refills behind him.

The real mystery was a frozen figure still standing at the starting line. The strongest player in the bracket with over 200K ego had not moved a single step. Snowman22 had not yet fought him. He considered going back down and poking the figure with a stick. Snowman22 considered stopping for an espresso. Poke high ego player or espresso?

Snowman22 enjoyed the feeling of the espresso as it melted a path through his core. Better to let sleeping high ego players lie. There was still room to maneuver. If 4 of the 5 decided to make a move snowman22 could take his foot off the gas and shoot for 16th, if not S3 beckoned.

hahahaaha-  I saw that 16th for you!!  Hope your expresso was enjoyable.  That other guy never did move.  Snow demons had him enthrall?

Just over halfway through the season and still hanging in the top ten.  I expect that to change sometime tomorrow though.  Will run out of known successful challenges then.  Then the downward drift will begin since I will only be getting a third of the points.

RNG has been a real tease this season in the equipment shop.  I swear it offered me 3 legendaries in slots I have yet to fill.  Too bad they were all of the rainbow SS variety.  My ego is starting to stagnate a bit.  Can't even get an epic upgrade.  -shakes fist at RNG-

Only winnable battles left for me; as there's been no XP contest since the start of Saturday I've already done the ~20 tricky and unbeatable opponents. Oddly enough, my S2 bracket mirrors snowman22's in one aspect - the by far strongest player (KH, 192k ego) is the only one sitting on 0 points. Would be a bit of a stupid tanking effort since he could easily win the league here and doesn't need to drop down to S1 for that, so I'm guessing he's just busy.

The second-best player is a HC with 10k less ego (at the start of the week - now only 8k), who likely needs some luck to beat that top guy three times. Nobody else is even close, I think. We'll find out anyway - #2 guy is one of two koban spenders in the bracket and will surely finish all his challenges for the week, so we'll see whether or not he manages a perfect score himself.

Got a +697 point equipment upgrade yesterday evening as I aimed for top 100 in money spending (replaced my oldest legendary slot after 67 levels), but of course that won't do anything for this week now as I didn't need it for the opponents I have remaining. :P Didn't really expect to get that lucky, otherwise I would have saved a few borderline opponents, oh well.

• Like 1

I did all the hard fights first. Had some stronger teams on the table and want to finish 16th. But, if by some miracle I would defeat all those stronger, I could have been persuaded to go for it. But no, 3 losses to the highest dude (by far) made me settle comfortably in 16th. 

There is always next week and I wamt to keep harvesting xp from wins, not scraping some from losses. 😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Only winnable battles left for me; as there's been no XP contest since the start of Saturday I've already done the ~20 tricky and unbeatable opponents. Oddly enough, my S2 bracket mirrors snowman22's in one aspect - the by far strongest player (KH, 192k ego) is the only one sitting on 0 points. Would be a bit of a stupid tanking effort since he could easily win the league here and doesn't need to drop down to S1 for that, so I'm guessing he's just busy.

The second-best player is a HC with 10k less ego (at the start of the week - now only 8k), who likely needs some luck to beat that top guy three times. Nobody else is even close, I think. We'll find out anyway - #2 guy is one of two koban spenders in the bracket and will surely finish all his challenges for the week, so we'll see whether or not he manages a perfect score himself.

It's not necessarily true that the KH guy is the strongest, I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually the HC player with the 10k less ego.

For what is worth I'm HC player approx 220000 ego and last league season I took on a KH player with a 238000 ego and pounded him

into submission 3 times, for whatever reason HC players seem to have a advantage over KH players.

4 hours ago, casey said:

It's not necessarily true that the KH guy is the strongest, I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually the HC player with the 10k less ego.

For what is worth I'm HC player approx 220000 ego and last league season I took on a KH player with a 238000 ego and pounded him

into submission 3 times, for whatever reason HC players seem to have a advantage over KH players.

hc have the advantage over everyone. they not really have a weakness. the changes with the harmony crap and implenting the weakness for classes and change of ability was the most unballancing thing they ever did. with the crit ability all were quiet even, it just had a too high chance. reducing it from 25% to 10% would be fine. but telling that kk is like talking with a wall. 

• Like 2

No koban pushers in my SII league this season.

Just boosted myself to see if I could beat the one person I wasn't sure of. (HC with higher ego than my KH) That was a good choice. I'm heading for a perfect score now. The one person that could get there too I just beat, is not very active and behind 300 points.

There are a lot players close or even scoring ahead of me but their scores can't be divided by 3 so I think I'm going good. Next season SIII where I expect this account to be able to reach the upper middle.

Gl evry1

Edited by dirty harry

W3 again.

For the 1st time I was able to stay in 1st place well into Day 5.  Day 6 is almost over and still 4th, but top 10 is unlikely, and dropping to 16th is almost impossible.

Just realized that I'll NEVER get a top 4 finish.  Sure, I can stay in the lead by a point or two quite late in the game, but all I'm really accomplishing is setting the mark for the whales (and dolphins) to beat in the endgame.

There are FAR too many L250+s in wanker leagues, and in my case, 2 of the 3 highest level players are taking a Zero to demote.  Since I won't intentionally demote, or even intentionally aim for 16th, I'll always be punching so far up that the big rewards will go to the same ole same oles.  Moral victories are the best I can hope for.

At least the Market gave me a SS-Epic in my worst gear slot.  It replaces an Epic that was over 40 levels out of date.  New Rainbows were getting awfully close to matching/beating it.

• Like 1

After 5 weeks in S2 i hopefully should get promoted to S3 as sitting in the top 15 atm with all the remaining fights that i can do tonight between 90 and 100 so baring any high lv players not bothering to fight i should get max points from my remaining fights.

• Like 2

Well, I aimed to stay within the top 75 and I must wholeheartedly say that I thought I would never make it. 😭 My promotion into Dicktator 1 was inevitable, so I aimed for the top 4 and got 3rd in Sexpert 3 but upon entry into D1, I realized this was Hell. 👹 I even considered getting Demoted but feared that after getting 400 points, that no one in the bottom would pass Me before the season ends (they did). So I continued Fighting a hopeless battle and am proud to have come out of this with something rather than nothing... oh, the pain... The lesson to be learned here? Think hard before promoting... or You'll end up in a ditch like Me... I miss Sexpert 3... 😅

20190110_121037.jpg.1528cefde2a5bf090212a45cf59550d6.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

depends of the size of ur group. always the last 15 get demoted on the first 15 get promoted. but there r groups who r bigger than 100 ppl so its not necessary that u get demoted with rank 93.

Was 101 players but rip being level 95 in S1 haha

Well i guess this is fitting...

69.png

I am probably gonna end up 50ish for the this season, as there is a limited number of players i can fight and have a good chance against:

25: There are  25 players i should be able to beat with no problem
36: There are 36 players around my ego, i should be able to get full value from most of them
27: There are 27 players with slightly higher ego then me, some points should be obtainable here
21: There are 21 players that unless something extraordinary happens, i have no chance of any wins.

Edited by EpicBacon
Predictions for this season
  • Like 4

I was wrong yet again.

I held on to 6th in W3, 9 points out of 4th.  The kicker is that between tokens lost to sleep and fights for witch I forgot to swap in my best 4 girls, I left between 8-10 points on the table.

I'm not beating myself up about it.  Chances are quite good that had I collected all those could-have-been points the person who surged into the top 4 late in the game would have just collected a few more by spending more kobans.

Looking at my S1 group, I entered as the 5th lowest level hero and my rough guess is that there are only about 45 winnable fights out of 297, or a max score of 387.  I also suspect that I'm guessing on the high side since a whole bunch of those likely winners are very temporary...it looks like the snapshot caught many players leveling up their girls in the Arena,or going soft for other's sport.  By morning, many may be gone.

Any guesses as to the typical final ranking for 375-400 points in S1?

• Like 1