How you doing in the "League"

casey

7 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I trust E.N.D. above DvDivXXX who is still using Michaela as Alpha girl and Any as Beta girl, even though that's the inferior constellation.

Right here you're speaking out of your behind tbh, because Michaela is overall better with higher overall stats. The only reason I can think of why you think Any is the superior choice is because of the meta-setup 2 cordy + 2 ginseng which gives her an earlier orgasm than her KH contesters. Surprise surprise, that's not always the optimal nor preferable setup.

Anyway, just because someone HAD experience with CH, does not translate into being an expert when the meta changes thanks to a new tier girl, with a way higher excitement stat which is what causes "trouble" in defining the optimal setup.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I trust E.N.D. above DvDivXXX who is still using Michaela as Alpha girl and Any as Beta girl, even though that's the inferior constellation.

Uh? That depends on who you're against and your current equipment/booster setup. In general, if you have many monostats/cordyceps you'll reach your first orgasm on your third round with both girls, and in that case Michaela is better because she has better defense (except against HC).
As always, you need to simulate to be sure.

• Like 2

Beyond what you guys have already pointed out: @Fiel I suggest you go to your profile page and actually READ my friendly warning from earlier on. I asked you to STOP TROLLING, you seem to have read it as "troll even harder, and sneak in some personal attacks for good measure". This won't do. Read my further warning in a minute.

In any case, we're about to have the weekly result posts, so let's cut this side "debate" there. Relevant points have been made, and we can do without the trolling.

Point taken :D 

8 minutes to go:

image.png.45084615feb45e964ca2e3863a8c5e49.png

BenBrazke is out of my league, so this is the best I could hope for. Still low averages, let's see what happens next week.

Ichigo-Kun has been the only player I couldn't catch unboosted. The top 8 players are CH, KH, CH, KH, KH, KH, KH, CH.

• Like 7

Well 17th  a good surprise this league,6173 points for an average of 20,17. Much better than expected as i had to rush fights for IRL stuff and because of a lot of high lvl players i just when for a top 30 trying some diferent boosters combinations. Maybe the one i was told may had given me the top 15 but i don't know which was the cut, really didn't expect much this week and i prefeared to save the most usefull boosters as i'm not swimming in kobans to buy a lot.

• Like 3

That's 1 less in my undefeated list! 
Managed a whooping 23.21 average as Charm for the entire week.

I wondered if Phoenix had 1 person left to fight until the very end or not, as he had that score since Tuesday night.
That meant that he would need 24,24,24 points to win over me, he was apparently done the whole time so I had a slight worry over nothing. Anyway, 3rd time's the charm, now there are only 7 players who I've never defeated.hhhhh.PNG

I have now switched back to KH thanks to the new mythic girl, I want to familiarize myself with her as fast as possible after all. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I mean, END was also constantly switching between Charm and Know How. I consider that to be such a bad strategy that it actually causes their opinion of everything else to have negative value, so I certainly distrust their conclusion.

Not sure why we're E. N. D bashing now, but ok. He tried something out and shared his ideas and experience with us. I think that's cool. 

In general: 

I don't feel dirty for being smart. Experience teaches us that in this game one of the three will have an advantage. Fairness doesn't sell. It's been KH for a long time, nobody said it was dirty to change to KH simply because it was the superior choice. In fact, some were mocked for still playing the lesser option. Now CH becomes stronger, supposedly by accident/a bug. But who knows, it's kinkoid. Anyway, the reading is on the wall. There's a new top class at least for a while. I took it because I had the Mythic girl and never played CH before. So it would be interesting. I see nothing dirty in that. 

• Thinking 1

This is the final result for this week. I did 6938 points for a good average of 22,90.

I finished early, leaving only a handful of fights for the last day. Suzaku was second with 6869 points at a safe distance, in the end he was not so dangerous as I feared from past leagues against him. In the last day he was 1000 points behind schedule, and one hour before end he was still around 6100 points, rushing the last minutes. Mick, played very well as charm with Mithic Estelle, taking third place with 6804 points. My club mate Testiclese was 4th.

I was able to pass the interval without KH Mythic girl as a KH player.

imagen.png.378c058b33b71e7abb21dbe35988a818.png

• Like 7

I added another second place to my total. 😒

I think Milio had some fights left? Not sure, if not I beat him by 3 points. 😏

I think so many people underperformed this week that if you went proper at it (and not chorellas ) you'd have taken top four for sure @snowman22. Or did you sneak back in the last few minutes? I only saw you in fifth 7 before the end. 

Screenshot_20210204_201846.jpg

Screenshot_20210204_195148.jpg

I had to fight 9 players with boosters in the end. 😑 So a poorer average than last week. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 7

Since I didn't get around to posting my last league's lineup in the other thread...it was a D3 with 102 players.

spheedy               KH 479   68 wins
Chthugha              KH 463   21 wins
jar0815               HC 463    2nd place x1
zero                  Ch 462    2 wins
Adek                  KH 460    2nd place x1
Kevin7788516          Ch 458    3rd place x1
Frewia                Ch 457    2 wins
Javi                  Ch 457    9th place x1
OrgeZer0              KH 457    7th place x1
Sukaidon              HC 457    4th place x1
Tommy55               KH 457    3 wins
Ashura62              Ch 455    4 wins
pepito                KH 454    2nd place x1
JayBe                 KH 452    3rd place x1
winner                KH 452    3rd place x1
Djidane               Ch 450    3rd place x1
Datathief             KH 448    3rd place x1
LordBlackwolf         Ch 448    4th place x4
The Geekette Fanclub  KH 442    4th place x1

Median 427, rather on the high side, and a 3-way tie for 27th at level 443 for me.

Outcome:

image.png.5f47c878cbb28c702196fda178d2278e.png

22.62 is my second-best average ever after last week's ungodly near-23, but this time it was buoyed by a massively beneficial critting week...I ended up scoring 5.4 points per opponent from them, compared to 4.7 and 4.8 in the other two weeks I've played as Charm, so that alone has accounted for about 60 extra points this week. Without that I'd have finished roundabout the same score as my clubmates @Chthugha and @Tommy55 (22.41).

spheedy's victory was never in doubt, of course, although it demonstrates just how little one can do against a massive level advantage - with just two hours to go he was still somewhere below 4500 points, so he had to rush through well over 100 battles without any optimization at all at the end. Still almost a 23 average.

Only one opponent this week that I had to do while they were boosted, and annoyingly it was somebody who demoted with 0 points. Some people...

I won't be picking up Alexa until tomorrow, so I'll be playing the upcoming season as Charm again. After that I'll certainly switch back to KH, at least to experiment and see how much that class stands to benefit from the 6* girl. Long term I have no idea yet.

Top 15 by class: KH, Ch, KH, KH, 6x Ch, 5x KH. Top HC in 19th place. Prize cutoffs: 15th 6317, 16th 6309 (20.82), 30th 5793, 31st 5763 (19.02). Wow, high scores required this week.

• Like 9

well, as expected i got an easy top4

image.png.fb35ac0b7cee49a2ae30a8cd0ee14632.png

image.png.9b3f862d25bb42075448af7a1a2360e1.png

my average dropped from 22,4 to 22,2 after I had to fight Kurt and psyhlo boosted (both perma boossted the whole week), and got 3 losses.

Speaking of Kurt: Thanks to CH bug I got a win against him and even made 19 (!) points.

image.png.52b948e9945931df30042b7536bfcc44.png

There is a lot to tell in this week, too: First of all, top16: KH, KH, CH, KH, KH, HC (!), CH, CH, KH, HC, KH, HC?, -, KH, HC, CH

Second of all, there are some surprising placementes: I had Nolan the last few month a few times, and he often finished not even in the top15, so this week he was (more) serious again. Then a surprising 6th place fot thulsa (not optimal booster setup and HC), unfasik on 9th place isnt that surprising (since they are just using x15 fights), but it shows that a lot of people were boosted this week, usually they get a better placement (just look up some of my old screens); and the most surprising to me psyhlo on 16th place; he was permaboosted, very active (got him 2 times in a contest and he was active around day change an in between), had good stats (but used too many monos I guess) and CH bug.

Third of all: More and more players seem to be boosted (and that often more than 1 cycle in a row), I had 9 players in the end who were perma boosted or were only unboosted 1time

Regarding Charm: Probably gonna switch back to KH in the near future, especially when CH bug is fixed; it's not that big of an advantage with bug (in my experience) and it's impossible (for me) to minmax, it's just luck or no luck - i dont like that

This week looks promising, even though I cant really tell since player profil got screwed - but I am expecting a top4 again

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Not sure why we're E. N. D bashing now, but ok. He tried something out and shared his ideas and experience with us. I think that's cool.

It's not intended to be bashing. Fiel held him up as an expert, I provided an example of why he should not be considered an expert. It's like someone saying that a business owner is great because they've run million/billion dollar businesses in the past, and someone else pointing out the amount of times they've had to declare those businesses bankrupt, and perhaps we should look at someone else for an example of good business strategy. It was prompted because someone help them up as an example, which necessities shooting them down for those who might actually listen.

• Like 1

let's start with D3 on HeH:

I'm now somewhat insecure if I should have used 4 ginseng each time (5 times total) instead of three. Last time I used only 2 per boost and failed 25 points to 15th.. - now it looks like 80 points could have had happened just because of more booster. And I lost 6 fights. And catched Zaknafein unboosted with 3 wins^^

Why 3 only? Well, I do not expect Top4, so I try to find the balance of booster count and top15^^

Anyway, I counted the median twice (is from end of league) - and it still says that my sloppy CH account was better then half the league that had more XP than me. Hm.

stat numbers: 15th= 6063 and 30th = 5377 and 45th = 4802 points, my average 21,08

image.png.f2bd7359218dc79a6ba1b2bd05c50257.png

Now have a look at D3 on nutaku:

No loss. like 10 players catched only while boosted. boosted nonstop with 2 ginseng and 2 cordyceps. (not that I think it is best, just did it). Here I counted the average as well, all level numbers are from today, too.

As Graveyard Bitch passed me while he is lower level, I count this as "beaten" 😉

stat numbers: 15th = 6038 and 30th = 5392 and 45th = 4319 points, my average 22,08

image.png.e4cf5b719959b482760d982c351de343.png

Well, it was a warm welcome back last week with 3rd, I would never think of having Top4 always.

Now let's wait and find a week where blaa will come and beat me^^

The numbers in both leagues are so similiar (median, max lvl, #players, top15, top30) and still so different^^

Edited by windia
  • Like 9

hello everyone,

this is my last result. 6925, average 23.08. A little bit better than my previous league :).

Estelle as alpha seems to be a good option despite is lack of excitation. I hope it will be the same with Alexa.

in order we had, CH/CH/KH/KH/KH/KH/CH/HC...

This week will be difficult, I am with Mago, Zaknafein, I have to do my best if I want to be able to beat them... So I will go  back to class's switch.  This is the END, It was two interesting weeks and I learned a lot :)

Have a nice day all ;)

PS: Indeed I am not an expert in CH like KH, many players are better than me... without my class change strategy I should have less wins in D3😅

HHend4221.thumb.PNG.83269d272750aed12c5b00188e56503e.PNG

Edited by E. N. D.
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's not intended to be bashing. Fiel held him up as an expert, I provided an example of why he should not be considered an expert. It's like someone saying that a business owner is great because they've run million/billion dollar businesses in the past, and someone else pointing out the amount of times they've had to declare those businesses bankrupt, and perhaps we should look at someone else for an example of good business strategy. It was prompted because someone help them up as an example, which necessities shooting them down for those who might actually listen.

Yeah, I know, but he turned a bit into the stick with which to hit Fiel. I thought that went a bit too far and it wasn't fair. Enough said, water under the bridge. :)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Yeah, I know, but he turned a bit into the stick with which to hit Fiel. I thought that went a bit too far and it wasn't fair. Enough said, water under the bridge. :)

Rrright, like Fiel doesn't make a fool of himself enough on his own...

I had already asked to stop that side "debate" before you went ahead and posted a paragraph worth of vague ranting to try and ridicule my use of the term "feeling dirty" taken out of its personal context. It doesn't feel like "water under the bridge" when you post shit like that:

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

I don't feel dirty for being smart.

Don't insult our intelligence and then say all is well. It's not about being smart or not, and if it were, then we would all start by picking a game that requires a bigger amount of thinking for our pissing contests. Or maybe we wouldn't do pissing contests to begin with... So yeah.

I'll just reiterate: this side faux-debate is over (at least for now and in this thread). Further nonsense will be removed. Back on topic, folks. Cheers.

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Since I didn't get around to posting my last league's lineup in the other thread...it was a D3 with 102 players.

spheedy               KH 479   68 wins
Chthugha              KH 463   21 wins
jar0815               HC 463    2nd place x1
zero                  Ch 462    2 wins
Adek                  KH 460    2nd place x1
Kevin7788516          Ch 458    3rd place x1
Frewia                Ch 457    2 wins
Javi                  Ch 457    9th place x1
OrgeZer0              KH 457    7th place x1
Sukaidon              HC 457    4th place x1
Tommy55               KH 457    3 wins
Ashura62              Ch 455    4 wins
pepito                KH 454    2nd place x1
JayBe                 KH 452    3rd place x1
winner                KH 452    3rd place x1
Djidane               Ch 450    3rd place x1
Datathief             KH 448    3rd place x1
LordBlackwolf         Ch 448    4th place x4
The Geekette Fanclub  KH 442    4th place x1

Median 427, rather on the high side, and a 3-way tie for 27th at level 443 for me.

Outcome:

image.png.5f47c878cbb28c702196fda178d2278e.png

22.62 is my second-best average ever after last week's ungodly near-23, but this time it was buoyed by a massively beneficial critting week...I ended up scoring 5.4 points per opponent from them, compared to 4.7 and 4.8 in the other two weeks I've played as Charm, so that alone has accounted for about 60 extra points this week. Without that I'd have finished roundabout the same score as my clubmates @Chthugha and @Tommy55 (22.41).

spheedy's victory was never in doubt, of course, although it demonstrates just how little one can do against a massive level advantage - with just two hours to go he was still somewhere below 4500 points, so he had to rush through well over 100 battles without any optimization at all at the end. Still almost a 23 average.

Only one opponent this week that I had to do while they were boosted, and annoyingly it was somebody who demoted with 0 points. Some people...

I won't be picking up Alexa until tomorrow, so I'll be playing the upcoming season as Charm again. After that I'll certainly switch back to KH, at least to experiment and see how much that class stands to benefit from the 6* girl. Long term I have no idea yet.

Top 15 by class: KH, Ch, KH, KH, 6x Ch, 5x KH. Top HC in 19th place. Prize cutoffs: 15th 6317, 16th 6309 (20.82), 30th 5793, 31st 5763 (19.02). Wow, high scores required this week.

This was basically the end ranking I had in mind a week ago. Spheedy showing us why level advantage is silly. shal showing us how to properly play, and then me not being to optimize for most of the week. I knew top 4 was easy enough and 1st was way out of reach. I also think that I'd probably had a slightly higher score with charm instead of know-how, but I can't be bothered switching.

Lastly, I called it early on:
image.png.0f7d23b74b36144036435d32a2636c54.png

• Like 5

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rrright, like Fiel doesn't make a fool etc etc

Dude, relax. Fiel pissed you off, I get it. 

Don't read that anger into my posts please. I just added an opinion. And yes, I react here.  (where else?)

The post with water under the bridge was meant for the END thing. Meaning it's over. George said it wasn't meant as bashing him and I believe that so it was over. Had nothing to do with you or your argument with Fiel. I'm sorry if that came across like it had. 

Anyway. Good luck in your leagues all! 

• Like 1

@DvDivXXX
Are you okay? You seem irritated lately.
I've seen several instances of you jumping to an assumption about the meaning of a post, that I'd never even would get to, especially on an international forum like this one, where bad communication skills is one of the biggest problems. You also seem more aggressive in the way you deal with things as a mod...

Just asking, because something seems a bit off.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DHarry said:

did you sneak back in the last few minutes?

No, 5th. I was surprised how well I did with lackadaisical minmax and garbage boosters. I put on 4 cordy once to try and pick up max xp from anyone I could not beat with junk. Did not work. Ended up with 2 losses.

Thanks for the screenshot. I appreciate knowing where everybody else ended but I like sleep too much to get up early and see for myself.

• Like 4