How you doing in the "League"

casey

9 minutes ago, Alex_i said:

I'm in chill mode and aiming for top15 these days. Basically, not competitive at the moment - opponents have full attack MG sets and myself don't have even matching class for all the slots. Also, the MGE hunt didn't start very well. Not a single mythical drop yet.

Thanks for the screenshot.  I'm also in 3 gins mode, but just during the SE. 

In HH, I have full CH/HC Atk MG sets, but don't yet have the elements I'd prefer.  I've seen a player w/ 5 atk balanced gear (-MM-).  My realistic goal would be half dom & sensual.

For perspective, I have 4 HC Atk MG in CxH, and 4 KH Atk MG in PSH.  Except that I'm not ready for DIII in either of those games, b/c raising the girl's lvl cap makes much more of a difference.

I think it's still early for MGE to really matter.  I have 3 from 135 QP, so a 2.22% drop rate (avg should be 2%).  My goal is 7 sets of lvl 10 common gear.  Simply b/c I'll reach that 5 times faster than maxing mythic gear, and it'll be universally useful.  I've been using the epic ones as fodder for the commons, and don't regret it yet.

image.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think it's still early for MGE to really matter.

Well, I think it depends on where you are on the league food chain. On the very top you kinda have to match with the competition. Then part of the group spends heaps of kobans to get good gear and the others must follow. Otherwise, you are on disadvantage. But all depends on where your goals are - for top15 not a big deal (at the moment).

Edited by Alex_i

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think it's still early for MGE to really matter.

IMHO, the entire reason for the harem girl equipment is to hide a broken harmony stat (there is no other reason I can think of for putting into place a "feature" with a 90%+ adverse player reaction). In a crit-dominate combat system, the equality of the system is dependent on a balanced chart/combat table. While I am still compiling data, the results I've tabulated thus far point to a B.D.S.M system with serious (and predictable) flaws in the implementation. The good thing is the flaws affect everyone, which makes the Leagues playable if somewhat maddening at times.

------------------
D3 run #147 2023/06/15-22 (Thyra Week 5; no LG available for me):

image.png

Kind of an expensive top 4. I really hoped I would keep first place somehow, but it wasn't easy to micromanage with the seasonal BS and being busy IRL. Congrats to @Moonlynx/Ari for the win! Proud of you to say the least.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 6/25/2023 at 1:46 PM, DvDivXXX said:

[...] being busy IRL.[...]

Ah, yes. This became quite clear when you did almost all your remaining fights on Monday. Must have cost you around 150 points. I don't think I could have beaten you with my final score of 7045 if you had the leisure to micromanage all your fights.

But, hey, I'll take it. I don't care about being 1st or 101st, but I'm always short on koban and I really needed this little bonus. ;)

And after the latest patches (girl equipment, level cap, 4th booster slot) it is possible that this was my last lucky victory for a while. In addition to the latest kicks in the teeth, I wouldn't be surprised if KK raised the max. club bonuses to 40 with one of the next patches. I'm still having a hard time getting them to 20, so I would definitely not be competitive anymore.

I was so close to catching up with all you league monsters. Even beat a 50+ victory opponent recently. Ah, well. It was nice while it lasted. ^_^

Thanks for the kind words and good luck with your next league seasons!

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 2
  • uwu 1

I have my best chance to get a top 4 in a while, fighting hard (without using AM).

I used about 18 cordyceps this week, and the rest were ginseng (on the last day 3 cordys + one ginseng). If not today, it might take me a while to get a top 4 place, if I'll ever reach it...

Screenshot_20230629-062519_Kiwi Browser.jpg

I didn't reach it, ended on the 6th place, although I gave it a good ride :(
Last moment snapshot:

So not very close... Panta and Ryoshido made a big jump in the end.
I think that even one AME wouldn't close that gap... So at least I didn't waste it.
But I put a fight.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • Hug 2

image.png.2a7af26fe861dc6cd458d06e9a76d30d.png

Another week without a top4, but with theese opponents it wasn't unexpected. No AM booster, a mix of Ginseng and Cordyceps as booster and lvl750 girls.

My lvl569 lead to be one of the top15 leveled player in this bracket, so a top15 seems to be reachable in the future mostly sure.

• Like 5

73rd and final week in D3 for me. It went well, although it was a bit more expensive than expected, due to the unforeseen last-minute change to the boosters/levels. I was aiming for a Cheap Top 4, but it ended up as a slightly expensive Top 4, with 10 Cordys and 9 refills (Okay, not that expensive, but I couldn't resist throwing an extra 4x Cordy for the last 15 fights, even though 1st place was already way out of reach 😛 )

top15-10s.thumb.png.a54007c8e910b34b162c54911a987be7.png

During these 73 weeks:

- I started at lvl 383, finished at lvl 522

- I finished 46+ once, then at least Top 45 every time

- I reached my first Top 30 at lvl 402 on Week 7

- I reached consistent Top 30 at lvl 416, starting from Week 13

- I reached my first Top 15 at lvl 435, on Week 21

- It took me a while to get consistent Top 15, but I managed to get it from lvl 462 on week 34 (This is also the moment I started using the HH++ script, all progress until this point was with vanilla game)

- I reached my first Top 4 on week 46, at lvl 485. Unfortunately, I never managed to get consistent Top 4 (The fact that I've been aiming for cheap/free Top 15 most of the time didn't really help :D )

- I reached my first Top 1 on week 53, at lvl 495

Total Top 4 ranks:

- 1st place: 4 times

- 2nd place: 6 times

- 3rd place: 4 times

- 4th place: 4 times

Overall, D3 was a pretty nice experience, with smooth progression on the long run. I had some frustrating losses (Missing the next bracket for just a couple of points more than once), some good wins, and some fun along the way :) But it was getting tedious in the end, especially because of the 8-hours energy bar that always required me to refill at some point. When the test server changed the league energy to 18/18, I hoped it would get better, but KK didn't fail to disappoint by making this a card-only feature. That's probably when league started becoming a chore, because at this point, I knew it wouldn't get any better (KK missed their chance to fix the main thing that was bothering me with the leagues).

Congrats to everyone, and have fun!

League is worth it, especially if you're F2P 😛 image.png.8d7e83150c8c8093963802d575f1bdda.png

• Sad 2
  • Hug 1
  • GG 7

------------------
D3 run #148 2023/06/22-29 (Thyra Week 6; no LG available for me):

image.png

Quite a bizarre week, I expected more struggle to squeeze myself into the top 4 even before the last minute imbalance update (which thankfully didn't last long enough to make a big difference in this particular group at least). I'm not sure who won in the end, as someone passed me over but I don't know if they also passed over Sovereign or not. Anyway, a top 4 is good (it wasn't cheap, I've used one AME, lots of cordys and plenty of refills as is par for the course for me these days).

Now of course, the real "fun" is about to start... Oh what a joy to be the 14th higher level in my league once more (and once again be unable to do anything about it), almost 4 years into the game and after reaching the former endgame long ago. /s

image.png

• Like 4

Score: 6528
Avg: 21.98
Boosters:  6x 3 Gins (264 fights) & 1x 4 Gins (33 fights), & 0 AMEs.
Refills: 5.07 (-958 kos~76 fights).
Profit: +1928 kos
Player Lvl: 500 -> 520
Avg Player Lvl: 492.72 -> 519.74

Maxed Girls: 18/23 M6s & 43/127 L5s
Defeats: 6/297 fights
Opponents: 99

Max TP: 191.2k -> 202.6k.
Mythic Gear: 6 Charm Atk: 3 Balanced, 1 Dom, 1 Voyeur, & 1 Sensual.

L5 Girl: None available.  New LG expected on 7/21/2023 (in ~3 weeks).

Finished 5th in my 3rd week of strictly using gins.  The 4th legendary booster slot was added on the last day.  I just equipped a 4th gin.  Rose up to 3rd after doing all of my fights last night.  Then, dropped from 4th to 5th within the final 15 min, after "Geek" (4th place) did their last ~30 fights.  Used more refills than I'd like, to finish all of my fights, since I've been playing casually.  Expected to finish in the top 15, since I'm not using cords, but the potential for sneakily finishing in the top 4 anyway, is always a little exciting.  My lowest avg for 4th place was 21.72, last April.

There were 9 prior 1st place winners, and 11 prior top 4 winners in this bracket.  After the player level cap was raised to 1,000, the avg player level increased by ~27 in my bracket.   Highest level was "Govenants" at lvl 599.  Lowest was "Komo" at lvl 389.  Avg lvl of the top 15 was 528.93.  I'm level 521 now, and I only reached level 500 this March, so I've been behind in player levels most of the time anyway.  That's not a new feeling to me.

In the future, they might look into moving the end of the league week to Wednesday, so updates wouldn't affect it.  Either that, or moving updates to Thursday, so it doesn't affect leagues right at the end on the last day.  They're aware of it.

Next week has some awesome mythic 40% blessings on HH.com, so I might aim for a top 4 after the blessings change, despite using 3 4 gins in the first half.  I'm missing Nike, but I think I'll still have 236.9k TP, compared to the max of 245.9k TP.  Also, recently got a 3rd balanced CH Atk M gear.  It's A/H when I'd prefer A/D, but I can't be picky yet.  I could start using the new LM boosters, so it doesn't affect SE progress, except that I have 8 AMEs that I'd rather use first.

This is a screenshot from the last 2 min.  Congratz to @govenants (24.54 avg) & @renalove (22.99 avg).

image.png

I'm in a bracket now w/ @Sovereign & @yoyowhan.  The highest I'd personally aim for is a top 4.  The second half of the league week should be fun.  I'll be un-boosted for about the next 6 hrs, and I'm just using epic gear, as I do champion fights for the PoA.  Good luck! 

• Like 4
  • uwu 1

KK messed things up a little on the last day, but not enough to invalidate my goals for the week. The first goal was a winning season (more series wins than losses). I've achieved this result in the past by accident. This week was a test to see if I could win by design by putting into play trends I see hints of in a heavily crit-based combat system.

image.thumb.png.2e016bd4baa9a2709a8ea357b0d98401.png

leagues-62923.png.4c1841504242503b4decfb1961f42309.png

I finished with my highest win/loss advantage, validating what I think I am seeing. Next week will be the actual test. Can I do a repeat?  

Have fun, everyone, C'Ya on the flip side 😃

• Like 1
  • GG 3

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not sure who won in the end, as someone passed me over but I don't know if they also passed over Sovereign or not.

image.thumb.png.2111b708d16b4e0eebf2d52b2a9c3e7b.png

Finished 10th chilling myself. 

The level gap increase means that the top4 is now out of reach for me. Have been competing now in D3 for 42 weeks and reached the top4 13 times. Basically, this has been the only achievable goal that kept me motivated to play the game. I'll still probably play the league for a couple of weeks just to get a feeling how it plays out. Anyway, I'll shift my focus elsewhere.

Edit: Was actually nice to compare my own progress with Ravi-Sama and Liliat. We all had kinda similar power level. Personally, chose not to use AMEs and full cordys for maximum performance. Left those tries after I'd get my attack gear sorted out. Unfortunately, waited for too long.

Edited by Alex_i
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I knew from the start that FrostBurn1 would win so I was aiming only for top 4 that I finally got without problems.

The new level cap favours me, but I don't think the power added by those levels are a definitive advantage to win, so for now I will try for top4 unless I see a weak bracket.

With the 4th booster slot I don't know what to do but I will probably use ginseng for it, I think all cordyceps (plus LM) is too costly.

image.png.4862a4738ecdc69159b58913ec104e9e.png

• Like 7
  • GG 1

My first league after level cap increased I managed to score a top 15 place although I can't see it felt as stress free as it did before. I also am pretty sure now that I can forget about top 4's at this point

image.thumb.png.527ded552f254fa55ed46bec56dc3334.png

I'll update this comment with some stat comparison with the last week once the server stops burning because it's currently dead on Nutaku lol

Edit: As expected I took a hit in the score while keeping pretty much the same playstyle as before:

image.png.904aa19cddfaf81a5b562549f4536a60.png

Next week I'll be happy if I score top 30 because I'll be away on a trip with a limited access to the game.

Edited by garadron
more stats
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

First Top 2 on my part with 6908 points. Top 1 was mot_131 with more than 7400 points.

I suppose I was in a relatively easy bracket compared to the past weeks where I never got past top 5 and was oscillating between 5th and 10th spot.

I played normally all week, only spending an AME on the last day to guarantee myself a top 4.

image.png

• Like 6
  • GG 1

------------------
D3 run #149 2023/06/29-07/06 (Thyra Week 7; no LG available for me):

image.png

Phoenix might have scored more points after I last checked (I think he's the type of player to wait for the last minute in case a random partial snapshot gives him a few more points), but he was still just 30 pts ahead of me even a couple of hours after this screenshot. Which doesn't feel so great in a bracket where we were both 300+ points ahead of everyone else. But I initially expected him to win, then when I decided to go all in anyway, I knew he would be my main opponent.

His 40 levels on me certainly helped, though not as much as me still missing out on Nike whereas he had an optimal team in Phase 2. Expecting this, I squeezed the vast majority of my fights in Phase 1, when I had a better team than most. But it wasn't enough (barely, it seems, unless he scored like 200 more points in the final hour or something). Bummer for me, but congrats to him.

At least this very first week after the return of older account advantage didn't feel hopeless. The 4th booster slot makes a bigger difference for now as the meta hasn't quite settled yet, and we'll need to adjust our expectations in terms of scores accordingly.

Anyhow, another expensive top 4 and what appears to be another near miss for me.

• Like 4
  • Hug 2

image.thumb.jpeg.54bb15f27ce66171083bd885c91653ff.jpeg

The screenshot is unfortunately from a few hours earlier but the scores of the first three have not changed.
I post for future reference my average score, which I think I will never be able to repeat.
I take this opportunity to greet my direct opponents, sinnet89 and my clubmate and friend ciscotn.

• Like 1
  • GG 3

Score: 7,047
Avg: 23.26
Boosters:  3x 4 Gins (158 fights), 2x 4 Cords (145 fights), & 1.44 AME/LMs (-900 kos).
Refills: 6.4 (-1,210 kos~96 fights).
Profit: +2,654 kos
Player Lvl: 520 -> 521
Avg Player Lvl: 520.95 -> 522.76

Maxed Girls: 19/24 M6s & 44/130 L5s
Defeats: 2/303 fights
Opponents: 101

Max TP: 202.6k -> 245.7k.
Mythic Gear: 6 Charm Atk: 3 Balanced, 1 Dom, 1 Voyeur, & 1 Sensual.

L5 Girl: None available.  New LG expected on 7/21/2023 (in ~2 weeks).

Finished 3rd.  I was aiming for a top 4.  I'm up to 76 levels below some players, but I still think boosters, blessings, the girl lvl cap, and timing vs. un-boosted players still matters more.  Started using cords and refills after blessings changed.  Tried out the LM booster for the first time, and I love it.  It lasts longer than an AME, and you can't accidentally use it up w/ season fights, just as advertised.  This screenshot is from ~4.5 hrs before the end.

image.png

• Like 2
  • GG 2

A nice second place after the obvious favorite Thunderwolf

I was paired with him in CxH where he also won, he is insatiable.

I don't think I will change too much my way of play with the level uncap and the 4th booster.

image.png.fb881a4f62e971f0ed647d82c404d9fb.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2
  • GG 3

I think placement for those of us just below the top players in the game is going to be highly dependent on the league you are in. (Much more than before).  If you have too many of the top level 600 players in your league I would shoot for a relaxing top 15.  If don't have many of the 600's a top 4 or even a win is possible.  I noticed that a lot of the higher level players are relaxing.  I finished 5th in the first post earthquake League.  I could have gotten top 4 though.  I just played around at the start thinking that I had no chance at Top 4.  

• uwu 2

First top 4 in a while a little to costly for my taste 1AME 2LME and 4xcordys at all times i hadd a small shredd of hope of overtaking Limule Tempest when I went to bed then I woke up and saw he hadd jumped up 200 points my instant reaction was OH Fuck im smoked🪦🤣🤣 Congrats to the win Limule Tempest😃

Screenshot_20230706_120058_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20230706_170301_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I realized early on that @YourDaddy and @geek0 would be my primary opponents, and the top 4 would be my target this week. Then I looked at the rest of the field and tried playing with 2-cordy and 2-gin as my primary booster set.

hh-leagues-7623.thumb.png.1157bfd04445931ad6ccf110b047b354.png

I'm not yet sure about the RNG algorithms, but with this combo, the results went slightly toward the negative side (I lost 16 points with back-to-back>4% losses). Anyway...

leagues-7623.png.bf6723b93e07b12cdc26bb50333d1b2f.png

That's all, folks. Have fun, and I'll C'Ya on the flip side. 😃 

• Like 3
  • GG 2