How you doing in the "League"

casey

Hello ,

here i could explain how works the new narcissism  :)

ex :attack of the opponent: 54197

defense of the charm player: 24493

narcissism engage: 54197 -2x24493= 54197-48986= 5211

after that something is apply  : 5211/2= 2605 damage received by the charm players

george this is not false information this the reality

I hope all my friends could see this message before you erase it as you  always do when your are not agree... :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Astabruti said:

george this is not false information this the reality

I hope all my friends could see this message before you erase it as you always do when your are not agree... :)

Hello blind person, this information has already been explained in a much more competent way with images more than a day ago in this very thread. It was left up because it was informative information. Yours will be left up as a demonstration of your own inability to read.

You also seem to have trouble comprehending words, so let me state again: the "false" information I was referring to in the other thread was trying to claim that it's not a bug. There's no OFFICIAL comment about this change being intended and it's obviously unbalanced. I was never trying to pretend it was unchanged.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, snowman22 said:

OK. I see a pattern emerging.

I got my 2nd D3 win

only seem to win when I am not trying that hard. I'll take it. :)

Gratz! 

I was 3rd with 21.98 this week and last week 2nd (my 4th) with 22.06 and thus have yet to taste the sweet of winning a D3. Was 1st until about half an hour or something to the deadline. 

Sigh. Some day I'll get lucky. That is if they don't change everything before that happens 🙏

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mates said:

Damn... well then, I should save up another 3000 nubans and switch to KH I guess :D

dont do it, i really like having you in my leagues

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Gratz! 

I was 3rd with 21.98 this week and last week 2nd (my 4th) with 22.06 and thus have yet to taste the sweet of winning a D3. Was 1st until about half an hour or something to the deadline. 

Sigh. Some day I'll get lucky. That is if they don't change everything before that happens 🙏

yeah, I am now also mostly around 22 average, but far away from scoring a first place; mostly I am lucky if I get a top4 (nut HH seems way less competitive than nutaku to me)

hopefully you get yours soon!

• Like 1

A bit late again.

A rather difficult week. I preferred not to play the top 4 and save Kobans.
The final ranking is the one I had anticipated except for Demon who I must congratulate.

He proves that the top 4 was finally possible for me.

No loss and many 450+, so a good league for XP.

252584124_Captureligues..JPG.bdfefb86c15dec9fb8eb48ccf51ba9c7.JPG

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, Troctout said:

A bit late again.

A rather difficult week. I preferred not to play the top 4 and save Kobans.
The final ranking is the one I had anticipated except for Demon who I must congratulate.

He proves that the top 4 was finally possible for me.

No loss and many 450+, so a good league for XP.

252584124_Captureligues..JPG.bdfefb86c15dec9fb8eb48ccf51ba9c7.JPG

Wait, is that a D3? those scores are low 😳

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, Kenrae a dit :

Wait, is that a D3? those scores are low 😳

Yes, a D3, but quite competitive with players quite close in level. None undressed for the week and even the low levels were largely boosted. The ranking may have changed in the last half hour but probably not a lot because I kept my 7th place when there were 450+ behind me.

My average was 21.4 points.

Another week in D2, started at level 349, finished at level 351.

Here is the screenshot I took 1 second before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2020-12-10_13_00_01.png.0b893707b75906b3657d31ca6ee9fdf4.png

Final rank: 17th. The gap between ranks #15 and #31 was 219 points (large gap this week).

Boosters used : 8 epics (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps twice).

Again, there were not many players this week compared to usual.

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 291 fights performed -> 263 wins and 28 losses (12 remaining fights, all losses)

Less XP than usual because of the few number of players in the league.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 6

Nothing will drastically change either way at the last minute in my current position, and I won't be available after the reset, so here goes.

HH League Story 47 - D3 Top 45 A.png

D3 run #16 2020/12/10-17
Boosters used: zounds
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 240  losses: 56 not played: 1
Finish: Top 45

(I have one more loss to take vs MMCr in a few minutes, and I'll have one fight left; the popup tells me I don't want to risk paying a whole refill worth for 59 XP).

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 6

10 minutes to go:

image.png.cda537b29495f31375f2c25696630acb.png

Weird league with the charm bug. I expected Cadmos to do better, given he's a very high level charm player.

The worse thing about that bug isn't really that you get less points on average from CH players, it's that it's not that easy to minmax your equipment, since the script doesn't give you exact numbers (and I don't have the time to do it by hand for all players, mind you). Those who have adapted better to the current situation have had success, I'm sure of it.

I couldn't catch one player unboosted: akdar. And also had to fight a low level player half boosted. They haven't left any open window at all so I'm sure Moddy has been as systematic as myself. Congrats to him.

22.63 average, not my best, but quite good given the situation. I won't complain about a top 4.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 7

This is my final result this week. 6783 points for 22,84 average. The charm defense bug reduced at least 50 points compared with previous weeks. The first places were KH, with the first Charm player Sergej in 8th position. No Bunna meant the first HC was 17th.

Also a lot of players boosted all or most of the time, especially in the medium and lower levels with seasons as one of the reasons.

Jechko was near my score with 6758 in second place, thantalas and casey were in 3rd and 4th.

imagen.png.6880f77de18a6fd2410ce914f08f1130.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 7

19th, the 6 higher lvl players i couldn't find them boostles, giving me 17  loses this morning ( no  idea how i won 1, a lot of habilities from my part by pure luck i guess). All the week in top 10 for falling the last day. I think ths week won't be good, a lot of 430+ lvl, that 25 lvl diference is to hard to close, I guess some top 30 this week

• Like 6

On 12/13/2020 at 9:05 PM, _shal_ said:

my new D3, with 101 players again:

govenants             KH 467   63 wins
sinnet89              KH 461   21 wins
smd                   HC 457    3rd place x1
Funnyman              KH 457    4th place x1
ogas                  KH 455    3 wins
Houarzhon             Ch 455    2nd place x1
JoshWill94            HC 454    5th place x1
Gwenx                 Ch 454    3rd place x2
Jinto                 Ch 454    2nd place x1
Ariel                 KH 452    2nd place x1
shin                  KH 450   15 wins
Didi                  HC 450    2nd place x1
Harlequin             Ch 448    3rd place x2
phunter               KH 448    1 win
Leon                  KH 439    4th place x1
Noctum                HC 437    4th place x2
vitalyhhh3            Ch 433    4th place x1

Pretty harsh bracket, even without the bug buffing charm players unexpectedly. I can't imagine that the three double-digit winners won't be taking the top 3 spots, so it's everybody else fighting for 4th place. I'm not overly hopeful.

In any case, the field feels pretty hard from top to bottom so the scores might end up relatively low for all contenders here.

I'll chalk that up as a success:

image.png.39a727d2de323d6e96369071cdf3b2ca.png

22.20 average, pretty decent for how stacked this bracket was. I went a bit overboard in refilling to maximize booster usage against unboosted players this week, at one point I was 30 tokens ahead of the pace. I guess the small margin to 5th place semi-justifies the outlay.

For the longest time it looked as though I would have to battle three of the four other contenders while they were boosted, but ogas and shin finally both gave up one window in the second half of the week. (sinnet89 was off boosts briefly right during the first day.) I did end up battling govenants on boosts on Wednesday since my one 4-cordyceps setup of the week was running out, but he weakened 12 hours later, so that was some points left on the table.

Plus two other players on full boosts - 8th place Noctum who permaboosted as HC (fat lot of good it did him, even with Bunna as alpha...), and a level 413 with the annoying tendency of swap out parts of his boosters multiple times a day instead of all 4 at once. I did record an unboosted stat line for him at some point, but I missed my shot there and I can't even remember when it was. (Might have been right at the start of the week when such a low-level opponent wouldn't have been on my radar yet.) That player finished 25th as KH, also not too spectacular given the boosters used.

Top 15 by class: 5x KH, Ch, KH, HC, 7x Ch (!). No competent enough Charm players here to break into the top spots, but that's an impressive amount of them between 5th and 15th thanks to the silly crit bug. Prize cutoffs: 15th 6079, 16th 6060 (20.20), 30th 5671, 31st...also 5671 (18.90). Pretty high scoring for those positions this week.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 8

I once again missed the chance for a screenshot at the final standings! I know only that I won and Hentai_Heroe got 2nd.
I managed 6830 points, 1 point from getting exactly 23 average. Hentai_Heroe got ~6790 something points.

I can only offer you this message as my screenshot.

fffff.PNG

It seems like this charm bug was a good and bad thing. Lower leveled or more like weak charm players gave me 1 extra chance to proc my harmony whenever they got their  Narcissism, and against some of them I did indeed gain 1 extra point.
However, against the stronger charm players I lost 1-2 points, as some of them managed to get their 2nd orgasm when they normally wouldn't.

This week I'm off to a terrible start against the 3 unboosted top charm players I've fought so far, who all managed to get their Narcissism in all our fights, resulting in 2 extra orgasms from them in total.

Good luck, stay safe and remember to wash your hands. ^^

• Like 6

worst d3 for me so far, got 7th in the end

image.png.bb3866d0eaea51584e52ae932261430b.png

got 5 perma boosted players (9losses) in the end and 2 other boosted players who i thought i can fight, when they fixed the CH bug (they boosted 2 days ago and never were unboosted again). Then i missed a lot of points to the bug and i didnt made a lot of crits.

Anyways, this week looks better, maybe I am gonna be in top4 again - it depends on fixing the bug though (I assume)

GL everyone

• Like 6

Not my best position even though it's my best score(I think). This week was really challenging, there were 25 players above lvl 440, 15 of them 450+. I was by far the lowest lvl in Top15, second lowest was lvl 446, so I'm pretty happy with the result, I've lost just two fights with one player.

liga.jpg

• Like 6

Screenshot 30 minutes from the end. I finished 6th  with an average of 21.6.
Sorry for the screenshot but it's made from a smartphone.

The final classification is the one I expected.

I preferred to ensure a top 15 and save kobans.

I thank Z-Wave, Mot-131 and Admiral for their club strategy which allowed me to get 75 points each time.

A visibly bugged player (Zetalink) and almost unbeatable if he boosts himself. I managed to snatch 2 victories from him at 12:20.
3 losses in total.

1282386737_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.3e95aa81c0811c8f20730db57f179e9f.JPG

• Like 4

Another week in D2, started at level 351, finished at level 354.

Here is the screenshot I took 3 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2020-12-17_12_56_41.png.1de6c206c622fc4c36e49bb64c4190e3.png

Final rank: 23th. The gap between ranks #15 and #31 was 153 points.

Boosters used : 8 epics (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps twice).

Finally, we've had a lot of players in D2 this week 🥳

113 players -> 112 opponents -> 336 possible fights -> 322 fights performed -> 276 wins and 46 losses (including 5 losses due to CH bug) (14 remaining fights, all losses)

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 8

I've managed to add yet another second place to my totals. Many people boosted all week. Had to settle for more fights against boosted people in the end than I liked, but it seems everyone had that problem. Picked up three narrow losses to the clear winner. Happy with the top four though because the only way I would have beaten CNO Aris619 is if he was didn't finish his fights. Which he of course did so it wasn't even close. So I'll take second. Something that will be much harder this week. 

Screenshot_20201217_195824_com.android.chrome_edit_1045265502076960.jpg

• Like 6

15 minutes to go:

image.png.6a8a601ff8ecd4d57be95d6056484f8b.png

All the league playing with full chlorellas and on autopilot mode due to real life time issues. If this ends like this, well, I can't complain, it's a lot more than I expected, my aim was getting a cheap top15.

Of course the average is much lower than what I usually have, only 21.97.

• Like 4