How you doing in the "League"

casey

2 hours ago, blaa said:
2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

An url would be cool to have xD 

https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/415625-hentai-heroes-ocd-season-version

Thanks. I meant to post it myself later on, but I asked Tom first just in case. He said it's fine by him since my previous post, so there you go. :)

To be clear, this is based on the HH++ unofficial script as originally developed by others, and refined and updated by @_shal_ for a long time now. @Tom208 (with a little help from another club mate) added a host of extra good stuff to it, all based on readily available info from the game itself when you use it, and it works with the monkey script thingy, so just like the widespread version. It shows you all your relevant timers on the main page, works with Seasons, adds extra info for the Leagues, things like that. Nothing weird or game changing, just more convenience and choice of presentation.

So although Kinkoid hasn't (un)officially approved  this new variant specifically, it should be just as safe to use as any earlier versions (and should this change for any reason, I don't doubt @Noacc would let me know). In any case, that's the version I'm using now. Cheers.

• Like 1

In my D3 League I finaly hit the spot where it looks like I'll lose the remainder of the combats. So the question still to be answered is... will a 80% win to loss ratio be enough to keep me in the top 45 players? I know it will be close, but I can be marginally optimistic.

Public service announcement: Something in today's patch(?) seems to have massively screwed with the strength of Charm's Narcissism crit. A player with 17,452 defense just hit me for 61,212 damage reduction on the first hit and another 44,625 on the carryover. (I lost unexpectedly to another charm player before that, which tipped me off that something was amiss.)

A screenshot from a battle that went normally, this is my orgasm hit on the third turn:

image.thumb.png.0f9716070639048bc92e3c3148cfd6b5.png

In another battle, the opponent got Narcissism on the same hit:

image.thumb.png.0806bab11c96709834b5fe38b3362eb4.png

That should have been about 87,520, not 43760.

In that battle, my fourth hit with the opponent's Narcissism still in effect:

image.thumb.png.8a987748ff4a3e8049f6f3ed972474c5.png

And the fifth hit, now with the correct expected damage:

image.thumb.png.ac89b163827cb858ba595aec2da1ed5e.png

The fourth hit should have been for 44,537, not 17364.

Edit: Here's the player in question:

image.png.d18057e77c9c5f3a41aeff7eadd5f249.png

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 5

26 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Public service announcement: Something in today's patch(?) seems to have massively screwed with the strength of Charm's Narcissism crit. A player with 17,452 defense just hit me for 61,212 damage reduction on the first hit and another 44,625 on the carryover. (I lost unexpectedly to another charm player before that, which tipped me off that something was amiss.)

i can confirm, two losses in season against charm players that should have been easy wins

Edited by jelom

Follow-up, I think I've figured out what's going on: They apparently tried to change/fix the Narcissism crit so that it benefits from the defense added by the beta and omega girls, but something went horribly wrong in the process. (At least I assume it's not intentional...)

37 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

In another battle, the opponent got Narcissism on the same hit:

image.thumb.png.0806bab11c96709834b5fe38b3362eb4.png

That should have been about 87,520, not 43760.

Apparently, after correctly reducing my damage by 17,452 to 87,520, that remaining value was then halved on top of it.

Same for the carryover, now with beta in:

In that battle, my fourth hit with the opponent's Narcissism still in effect:

image.thumb.png.8a987748ff4a3e8049f6f3ed972474c5.png

And the fifth hit, now with the correct expected damage:

image.thumb.png.ac89b163827cb858ba595aec2da1ed5e.png

The fourth hit should have been for 44,537, not 17364.

This player had a beta strength of 5605, so her defensive contribution was 1.75 * 5605 = 9809. The expected damage with Narcissism (based only on the alpha defense, as was the case until today) was 44,537 as mentioned. If we additionally subtract 9809 from that, we get 34,728. And again halved to 17,364.

Kinkoid, WTF?

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

How can a bug as easily spotted as this one creep into production? Do they even test what they do? And what's the public test server for, then?

They tend not to actually test much on the public one. As for their internal testing process? No comment.

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Then should we change to charm now instead of hardcore? end of irony

If only the halving bug gets fixed but the added narcissism effect from beta/omega girls stays, I suspect Charm has just become KH's equal for league play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

If only the halving bug gets fixed but the added narcissism effect from beta/omega girls stays, I suspect Charm has just become KH's equal for league play.

That would be good. Now they'd only need to add overkill damage to league points to make HC a viable class too.

I messed up and didn't pay attention to what I was doing in the D3 League. Looking back I can easily spot 300 points I lost by my inattention to details. I did well enough to place in the top 60, but my guess is I would have been in the top 45 had I watched things a bit closer. Live and learn, I'll do better on the next go around.

Today I will update this thread early, as i have finished all my fights.

Congratulations to Slynia who won this week with 6885 points. 👍

I did 6879 points (22,93 average). It has been an interesting league, and I have enjoyed seeing his movements. I did some early refills but Slynia soon overtake me and started to refill finishing most of his fights by the third day, I trailed him at a distance, but by the fifth day I had almost finished mine too. In the end he did 6 more points than me, with that small distance a bit more of luck with crits could have changed the outcome. Well, we can say we are at the same level (unless he has saved some fights for the last moment).

Robert Plant was third scalating in the last minutes, and joegland was 4th.

Updated screenshot

imagen.png.0557bfe61aa62245de233263d95cff43.png

Regarding the rest fo the players, at the end there were 6 hardcore players with Bunna in their team, 2 of them fully upgraded, one of them is level 445 at 5300 points in position 22, the other is level 388, at 5100 points in position 29.

For the next league, with some HC players with full power Bunna, and the Charm defense bug, I can only guess it will be be difficult to get a good result.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, jelom said:

Congratulations to Slynia who won this week with 6885 points. 👍

Thanks for a good match buddy! Was nice having to go all out! 😄
I was passive and checked if you would do any refills in the beginning of the league or not, cuz I knew that every point would count when fighting you. Because you did refills I felt that I had to do refills as well to not risk being unable to catch certain opponents without boosters later on.
Towards the end when I saw your final score I knew that either 1) You did finish all your fights even tho 2 players never dropped their boosters which meant that I could indeed win by finishing my fights now, or 2) you still had 1 or both of them left, in that case I would've never been able to win anyway even if they did drop their boosters, so I thought that what the hell I can finish all my fights now as it won't change the outcome. 

All in all it's real sweaty playing against the likes of you and govenants, who I finished with a 5 point win against, and a 6 point win against you. Seeing as you recently defeated govenants I was almost shaking in my boots when I saw your name in my league! It's so close, but that makes it all the more fun IMO.

Good luck this week everyone, like jelom said, with stronger HC players than before and a bugged Charm class, this week is gonna sting.

• Like 7

D3 run #15 2020/12/03-10
Boosters used: zounds
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 266 losses: 34
Finish: Top 30 (by the skin of my teeth!).
First time with +10 Kisses as the side rewards.

HH League Story 46 - D3 Top 30 hopefully A.png

HH League Story 46 - D3 Top 30 hopefully B.png

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8

22nd, couldn't find the top 5 players boostless and lost to them (as expected from a lvl 404) and there was a lot of 430+ lvl players making the worst league since i started going full boosters with 5856 points average of 19,14. Still only 15 loses which isn't as bad as it could had been

• Like 6

Hello,

An unexpected victory for me in the league. I won by 4 points with an average of 23.03.

It was an interesting league, I was able to test the new mythical girl, I was very disappointed ...

I was also able to test the new narcissism, it's beautiful, so powerful  :)

Have a nice day see you next week ;)

résultats phoenix moi 10122020.PNG

• Like 8

On 12/3/2020 at 3:27 PM, _shal_ said:

D3 with 101 players:

Fiel                  KH 461   37 wins
wong7lee              KH 460    3 wins
Shibari               Ch 458    1 win
Totor                 Ch 456    2nd place x1
Jotabe                HC 455   13th place x3
overload100           Ch 452    4th place x5
McLobo                KH 451    3rd place x2
Docteurng             HC 450    5th place x2
sban                  HC 448   19th place x3
mcjr                  KH 443    4th place x1
demon__J              KH 443    2nd place x1
Altair                KH 442    3rd place x2
Vercingémanix         KH 430    2nd place x3
Blah                  Ch 430    4th place x1 (also 17 D2 wins)
Oops                  KH 422    3rd place x1

I lost to Fiel by 171 points four weeks ago, and to wong7lee by 60 another four weeks before that, so those two are certainly/probably out of my range. I don't think I've seen Shibari in nearly half a year; back then we shared one bracket in which I didn't compete for top 4's, and in another I beat them by over 100 points despite a 33-level gap. (The 1 D3 win was on their tally even back then already.)

Several more decent top 4 candidates in there, but I'm hoping to get a fairly safe 3rd place here, 4th at minimum.

image.png.c7fa79a19c8fba58e55942083123c014.png

I won't complain about taking 3rd place with only 22.04, but wow, that bracket turned out much less competitive for the top 4 spots than it looked going in.

Anyway, the less said, the better. Lost all 3 to super-bugged and perma-boosted wong7lee, lost two out of three to slightly bugged and perma-boosted Fiel (one crit needed in 5 rounds with a 23% chance, only got it once - would have all been safe wins without the stats bug), and lost two out of three to perma-boosted but normally beatable Shibari thanks to the sudden appearance of the charm bug yesterday. Everybody else I managed to catch off boosts eventually, the last mid-level scrub only during the last few hours of the season though.

Top 15 by class: 3x KH, Ch, KH, KH, Ch, KH, Ch, KH, HC, KH, HC, HC, Ch. Prize cutoffs: 15th 5858, 16th 5848 (19.49), 30th 5258, 31st 5204 (17.35).

• Like 6

On 12/3/2020 at 1:37 PM, Kenrae said:

New D3 league with 101 players, levels 335-460, median 415:

image.png.d40946eb68bd2012a3bad59c9f7e7333.png

Alucard		460	KH	22 wins
Monster750	457	KH	11 wins
muelore		456	HC	1 x 2nd
Tristelune	456	KH	2 x 2nd
Ginpachi	456	HC	1 x 7th
saitamax	455	KH	3 wins
Majin Laufeyson	452	KH	6 wins
delb		449	CH	2 x 5th
Sckizo		449	CH	1 x 8th
Arukanferu	448	CH	1 x 2nd
Kodiak		447	HC	1 x 8th
Toffik666	447	KH	2 x 2nd
Michael		444	KH	3 x 8th
francky		444	KH	1 x 9th

Alucard seems the clear favourite and then there's a bunch of us. A top 4 is within reach but not a given so I should play well if I want a good standing.

I couldn't make a screenshot because I haven't been on my computer all day. My final result has been... a victory!

22.76 average, my second best with 4 players I couldn't catch unboosted (one of them Monster750, I lost one battle). At first I didn't expect this result at all, but then I took a look at Alucard's latest leagues and he's had averages I knew I could beat. The rest of the players I already knew were within reach so I went all out, and it has paid off :)

Last time I checked saitamax was second, but I don't have a clue how it really ended.

• Like 6

It wasnt meant to be, but it happend and i take it:

image.png.e40878b4d6832b45a952e5f50632a5e3.png

Average was close under 22, got an almost perfect league (only fought one player boosted, won every fight, did not mistake I am aware of (only downside was the charm change yesterday... (but this may also be my luck, since a lot of high level players had do to some refills today))

Anyways, Agent, ghost, vendetta, roland, mr.wright, dunha, wontadmit all KH players, most of them multiple former d3 winners - there was also nolanzarek, 46x KH players with ton of d3 wins, but somehow they all fucked up or didnt care enough.

This week looks tough again, but you never know, since seasons so many more players are boosted, which is good for me, i guess (i forgot about charm and fought a high level charm player already (because of wrong sim he got 2 times a 2nd orgasm, well, probably doesnt matter in the end, but still sucks). GL everyone.

• Like 5

6th week in a row in Top 15. I didn't manage to catch 15 players off boosters, even though I catch every reset. Few of them were low levels, but mostly the high lvl players, lost just 4 fights anyways.

I would like to ask you guys, if you can give me some tips how to perform better. I'm lvl 420 HC, currently using 4x mono and 2x rainbow. I'm still struggling with the boosters usage, I don't know what is the best combination to go with. There is a guy on the same lvl as me and even same country :D (CH player) and I saw him several times in Top4 so I guess it's doable?

I would like to try for a Top4, if it's possible, before other classes get their mythic girl and I need some kobans since I spent everything to get Bunna :D

In my current league there are just other two players with Bunna, but they are low lvl.

liga.thumb.jpg.91f2659a0a0d0395ef9ac01feeedc008.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mates said:

some tips how to perform better

I am L440 so we are in similar situations.

You are already doing pretty good for L420. Prioritize XP. If you have a choice between losing some kobans to get some XP, take it.

Checking every reset puts you ahead of 80% of D3 already. Rock on.

Use the ++HH script.

I run 6xrainbow as a base and then swap in monos but only if they will get me an extra point.

My booster choice is a mix of cordy and gin. I usually run 1 day of 4xcordy and use that day to take on all the monsters. If I have given up on 1-4 I throw some Chor in there.

I have a girl line-up and a gear load-out tailored to each opponent class.

Real pros like shal also tailor their booster choice to who ends up in their league each week. I am not that advanced but it seems like the next level I would have to use.

• Like 2

OK. I see a pattern emerging.

I got my 2nd D3 win so I am no longer a 1 hit wonder. B|B|

This was very similar to my 1st D3 win lo those many months ago. A soft league but not a cake-walk with multiple multiple D3 winners. Going by D3 success rate (1st and 2/3/4 and 5-9) I was 5th or 6th but with a 15 level deficit.

So just like the 1st time I played along, minding my own business, hoping for 2-4 but not going to cry if I added to my large collection of 5ths and willing to live with anything better than 16th. I needed at least 2 people with better records than me to make mistakes just to get in the top 4.

I spent the whole week gradually working my way up to 9th. Because of the way boosters expired I had to end 8 hours early. I was pretty chuffed that I managed to get to 1st on my second last fight and ended up 25 pts ahead of 2nd. Zero losses, only fought 2 boosted players, but only 6524 pts in a 100 person league for 21.97 average. Nowhere near my best. And so to bed.

When I woke up I was still first. I have no idea by how much but even 25 is close.

So I only seem to win when I am not trying that hard. I'll take it. :)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mates said:

6th week in a row in Top 15. I didn't manage to catch 15 players off boosters, even though I catch every reset. Few of them were low levels, but mostly the high lvl players, lost just 4 fights anyways.

I would like to ask you guys, if you can give me some tips how to perform better. I'm lvl 420 HC, currently using 4x mono and 2x rainbow. I'm still struggling with the boosters usage, I don't know what is the best combination to go with. There is a guy on the same lvl as me and even same country :D (CH player) and I saw him several times in Top4 so I guess it's doable?

I would like to try for a Top4, if it's possible, before other classes get their mythic girl and I need some kobans since I spent everything to get Bunna :D

In my current league there are just other two players with Bunna, but they are low lvl.

liga.thumb.jpg.91f2659a0a0d0395ef9ac01feeedc008.jpg

Sorry to tell you this, but I don't think that's doable being HC, even with Bunna. It's the worst class by far in the leagues.