Promote your club here!

Chthugha

On 11/16/2018 at 12:56 AM, Chthugha said:

I actually was busy with this post a week ago, but then I suddenly couldn't login to the forum anymore -_-
Also, I am not searching for top players. I'm searching for active forum members, no matter their level or stats or activity.

Do you still got a free slot in your club?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ichigo hollow"

Name: Zangetsu
ID: 3543
Server Location: HH.com
Language: English and French
Current members: 18/23
Motivation: Create a teammate playing game and raise collectively the boosters
Requirements: Being active and participate to the chat. Only for level 150 or more

image.thumb.png.7c1d10807c5d3c63e83dea74515230ab.png

Your welcome !

Club fondator :

190425061415776679.png

Edited by dyoscure

7 hours ago, Tommy55 said:

It's nighttime in Europe so Chthugha's offline but if you're active in the forum and will be active in the club chat you're welcome in his club.

Yeah I know that he`s from the Netherlands. I didn`t expect to hear from him until later today. But  thanks anyway :). I´m glad to hear that :)

• Like 1

Nutaku club here. Full upgrades. Fairly quiet members save for a vocal few. If you're one of em, feel free to message me, I'm open to inviting more chatty members who don't meet the level requirement.

Currently FULL

Edited by Lhans

1 hour ago, Lhans said:

Well we got a spot in Nutaku. Players with big wallets and a generous heart especially welcome. Just kidding. As long as you're at least lvl 220, hop on in, we're open. We're still working on raising a bunch of stuff and it might take us a while as we're casual and all.

- Name of the club:  Legendary Swingers (eng)
- ID of the club: 1699
- Language spoken in the club: English
- Your current amount of members (please update this, and post full here if your club is full): 20/21
- Goal of the club: Nothing or everything. We're pretty casual.
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club: level 220 minimum (goes up depending on lowest member)
- Expectations of the members: There's an inactivity check every 2 weeks - get 1 girl or a level in the duration or be kicked.

i am tempted to make a snide and nasty comment but will rap my typing knuckles and restrain myself (after all who am i to judge) 

7 minutes ago, casey said:

i am tempted to make a snide and nasty comment but will rap my typing knuckles and restrain myself (after all who am i to judge) 

That makes me curious on what brought that one up. Was there something wrong with my post?

1 minute ago, Lhans said:

That makes me curious on what brought that one up. Was there something wrong with my post?

I apologize to you Lhans my comment was uncalled for (maybe i'm jealous of you winning the S2 league:D) or i didn't get 

enough sleep and got out of the wrong side of the bed, anyway i hope you accept this apology as these forums are not to

be used in this manner casey 

1 minute ago, casey said:

I apologize to you Lhans my comment was uncalled for (maybe i'm jealous of you winning the S2 league:D) or i didn't get 

enough sleep and got out of the wrong side of the bed, anyway i hope you accept this apology as these forums are not to

be used in this manner casey 

Er okay. Although what you said earlier doesn't really require one. It's more puzzling rather than angering.

2 spots free in Red Dragons en Hentai Heroes (the leader understand english and spanish)

2 sitios libres en Red Dragons (el lider entiende ingles y español)

Seguimos creciendo y con tu ayuda algo mas

MAX LEVEL,CLOSED

MAXIMO NIVEL,CERRADO

Edited by Jan Red Dragon

On 4/3/2019 at 8:08 PM, Chthugha said:

Active forum member looking for a club?
Apply for Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN], Club ID: 1898.

We currently have 5 open spots and are looking to fill it with new members.
I expect you to participate in the club and help the club become better (so use some of your resources to help us upgrade the club).

If you are interested, then quote me in this thread and then apply in the game.
We also have a discord server to chat in.

As I understand my request was not accepted, but could you somehow cancel it? I do not want to wait another 24 hours until the time passes, because I would like to find a club faster while there are still places after the update.

11 minutes ago, Lemus said:

As I understand my request was not accepted, but could you somehow cancel it? I do not want to wait another 24 hours until the time passes, because I would like to find a club faster while there are still places after the update.

I'm sorry, as you can imagine I suddenly had a quadrillion requests.
It's hard to find to correct ones among them when theat screen keeps readjusting.
I found yours now :P

On 4/3/2019 at 1:08 PM, Chthugha said:

Active forum member looking for a club?
Apply for Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN], Club ID: 1898.

-snip-
If you are interested, then quote me in this thread and then apply in the game.
-snip-

I apply'd.

Hello folks! 👋🏻

Finally the Club-System improves and so I don't wanna miss the chance to offer you a seat in one of the active clubs/guilds out there. 🙂

Name: Fairy Tail
ID: #1364
Language: English
Current member count: 18/23
Goal of the club/guild: Have a nice community to spend time with. A family to have fun with together and friend who will help you with all kind of problems which may come up.
Restrictions:

- minimum lvl 200 for now. Up to 300 in the next weeks

- You have to be active. I will continuously monitor the lvl up of my members to see if they are still active. If so, it's great! If not, I will try to contact the player and hopefully find a solution. In case I can't reach the player I have to kick him/her after 2 weeks latest.
Expectations: Stay active like written above! ✌🏻// Be talkative 😉 // Be nice to each other and don't get rude. I'll kick everyone who verbal abuses other members.

Hope to see you soon! :)

Kind regards

Torsten aka Double Shadow

Guildleader of Fairy Tail

• Like 1

For everyone who's request I declined:

I had way too many open requests left, and I couldn't find anything with the name bars resizing every single time.
So I just declined every remaining request now.
I have 7 spots left, so if you still want to join, ask me in her again.

Don't just hit request.
First ask, and if I say you can request, then you can request.
If requested in any other way, it will be declined.

Edited by Chthugha

47 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

For everyone who's request I declined:

I had way too many open requests left, and I couldn't find anything with the name bars resizing every single time.
So I just declined every remaining request now.
I have 7 spots left, so if you still want to join, ask me in her again.

Don't just hit request.
First ask, and if I say you can request, then you can request.
If requested in any other way, it will be declined.

I would like to join if there is room for a rather new player (level 136, started in January). I'm more of the silent reader kind of guy, but I'm very active in-game. My in-game name is just Stecher. Thanks for considering!

Cheers!

Edited by Stecher1337

28 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

@Hotless In case you have missed it, the leader of Peaceful Warrior has also said you are welcomed to join their new club peaceful warrior II, right after your request to join their club. Thought you’d want to know about that, before applying to other clubs.

I haven't missed it but for my reasons i don't want to join it yet so that's why i try to join another club instead.

Edited by Hotless

• Darsca pinned this topic