100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

I got a number of these in the past month, but I share with you my absolute 'must-get'!  Yay!

image.png.9ccf02293527912cfd9c6bedb89e9815.png

I got her in my Peckerbird account.  She had the least shards.  I already had Talissa and Chiba was sitting on x98.  I ended up getting all three Digisekai girls.

The downside was that I got her just before the build my harem component of the contests for Legendary Contests and I might well have ended up by being placed high enough to win that orc-like warrior girl.  Not to be.  Never mind.  There are a number of girls in my harem that, no matter how much I try, I can't take my eyes off them.  Lopussy is one and Acadia is another - in her case, all her poses and affection scenes.  For a self-described thief she's incredibly cute and sexy.  I can imagine she'd be feeling for my wallet while feeling me up.

I don't normally like massive boobs, but, in her case, they are very much part of her appeal for me.

• Like 2

Congrats, @blaa! That was really fast -- but not the fastest! 😋 ...Sorries, I just can't miss the opportunity to repost my most recent lucky X100 drop with Sai, whose whole rescue effort required me to battle Ninja Spy just once! 😎 Just one lucky punch and the events done, it must have been a truly legendary critical hit LOL 🤣 The girl was so easy that I was actually surprised a little that she didn't pop out already 5-starred leveled to max LOL

(it's my second account though...)

sai-100-small-notes.thumb.png.23c2e51b16b5b0ef30f2f5e72b4d9329.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

No picture, but I thought I'd add info about my latest: Fan-girl Layla @ 98 shards.

I believe this is my third 100-shard drop, but the first one in a very long time (my previous wins were within the first months of implementation of this feature).

• Like 4

a lot less spectacular than @EpicBacon's, but I got a x100 on Kimberley, too, after 90 fights and 34 already collected shards. I'm very happy 'cause it wasn't that great of a start (drop rate speaking), but a tiiiny tiny bit sad, too, 'cause I was doing great with Avia

x100.JPG

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 7

First of all, @EpicBacon, good for you. And sorry for the probably exhausted luck.

That said, the question that comes to mind is: is that intended? Because basically this appears to me as one of the most stupid bugs I have ever seen in this game. As this would be not the first time that the devs intend something as a feature and the players see the same feature as a bug, in cases like this I prefer to ask...

9 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

That said, the question that comes to mind is: is that intended? Because basically this appears to me as one of the most stupid bugs I have ever seen in this game. As this would be not the first time that the devs intend something as a feature and the players see the same feature as a bug, in cases like this I prefer to ask... 

Not a bug here. He did x10 battles option and he got x100 shards in two of them. It is totally working as intended, extremely lucky but possible.