Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

I missed her over and over again for 3 years.2018 Sexy Calendar event as a troll girl with old RNG system,2019 orgy days playing event pachinko,2020 orgy days using epic orb.I claim her for desire not because I like her.

Screenshot_20210317-203816_1615995143941.thumb.jpg.025c9f1bdec2c633288ca0fd68ec96b6.jpg

Also,because of not knowing ATL Bunny was added automatically,I wasted 10 epic orbs after claiming Lupa.Godmamned it.

• Like 5

Praise the Sun! One of the new Hentai Clicker girls has shown up in the MyP, and I've delayed spinning them out of the Epic Pachinko. Now I get my 3rd ever girl from it!

unknown.png

image.png

because I pile up the orbs for help during LC anyway, I also got her to 95 shards before beginning to spin with 3x 6 game and 2x 3 game orbs, so these flowers can help me deal with my massive affection deficit.

image.png

• Like 7

Rotation #0287 (2021/03/18 01:00 CET): Xmas Lupa, Oxton and Delilah.
Got a booster (free spin).

FAST ROTATION STILL ON. Next rota tomorrow.

PS: I wonder if Delilah showing up so soon after her introduction means they've updated the girl pool at the same time as the avatars', or if permanent EP girls get added automatically. I might be missing something.

+48 MPx1 orbs: 22 avatars, 13 boosters, 13 books and 0 girl (I was hoping for Delilah, but no hurry either, especially with the fast rota and my short x3 and x6 stacks).

Edited by DvDivXXX

Rotation #0290 (2021/03/19 13:00 CET): Valentina, Halsey and Tanned Zoe.
Got a book (free spin).

As an LD girl, Val is a catch for those who don't have her yet (even if she's been outclassed like all the other 5.3 five-star legendaries in terms of gameplay).

I'm missing the other two in this rota, but again I'll have to pass. Might as well use those 15 puny MPx1 orbs tomorrow during the Pachinko day of LC instead (with the fast rota, we'll get two different rotas for that).

FAST ROTATION STILL ON. AND there's an official time frame for that, now: March 17th-23rd. Considering that this started at the usual rota time on the 17th, I'm expecting this should end at 13:00 CET on the 23rd.

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

In case that helps.

I appreciate the intention, but it doesn't really help me, at least. When I don't update the thread in a timely manner, it's typically because I'm busy and have to delay it a bit. It's never because I'm struggling to identify the girls. After routinely scrutinizing and ctrl+f-ing the harem page of the wiki for close to 300 rotas, I recognize most of them instantly by now. ^^ It might still help others reading the thread when I'm a bit late for the full update for a given rota, though.

• Like 3

With a little luck (I needed to catch Elina with a x3 Mythic orb in six tries to not waste orbs) I was able to exploit fully rotation 238, obtainig both Elina (who slept at 91/100 in the group of my partials since the anniversary event where she appeared) and (finally) Santa Claudia (so the x1 Orbs that I spent trying to catch her previously appear less wasted now).

Alas, I was not so lucky with the last rotation, because Jessy will stay again at 97/100 in my harem, as now I have no more enough orbs to catch her along with Easter Fairy.

• Like 3

after 1 single orb, santa muerte joined

image.png.9474a3dc9ffa4a9c30007c42770e7158.png

edit: well, usually I look every time in my epic pachink pool if the girl is there, but I was so sure, I've never seen her there - well, teach my a lesson, I guess

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

I'm confused. Not complaining, but still confused. I just got Adelaide, Winter Edna and some blond girl, with just 12 or 13 spins.

That's not supposed to happen, right? Did something change in the drop rate?

I now really *really* regret not spinning for the tanned housemaid :D. I'd swap these 3 just for the maid.

Edit: I went and counted how many avatars I got: 11. So it was a few more then 12 or 13 spins. But still...

Also: I'm off to buy lottery tickets now. My luck is probably used up, but just in case there's some left... :D.

Edited by Shorty-er
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2