30 minutes ago, Mez said:

Two of the people I constantly fight in the arena, use between 400000 to 90000 kobans on Roko refills every week in order to get money for 10x GP spins, so they can always have up to date mono legendaries of their specialy. Crazy is an understatement when it comes to certain top 10 all time mojo standing players. 🙄

It's beyond my comprehension to have so much wealth that people would do this.  I just hope that they are so overwhelmingly rich that it don't keep them from spending on things that actually matter. :P

It isn't beyond my belief that people will spend gobs of money to satisfy or glorify their egos (ultra-competitiveness is an aspect of ego), it's just beyond my comprehension.

To be quite honest, I can't say with 100% confidence that I wouldn't if I could.  It's just so far removed from my financial history that I've never bothered to entertained the notion.

I thought it crazy to spend Kobans to win the Contest in Activities.  Someones who was behind me by around 1,000 points, suddenly was up by +3,000.  They had to refill energy at least twice, some +200 Kobans.  So to win two contests, and gain 48, 24 +24, since they were in the 2-4th place already.  Then I saw the weekly, and they jumped up in the three categories, to net an addition +2000 Kobans.  Not so crazy after all.  Bad thing, it is cost me+2000 Kobans.  They jumped me in all 3 categories.

EDIT:  To clarify, I am not complaining.  He was vary smart in the affects for gains.  My point was, I just happen to have them show up quite a bit.  You might not see them everywhere, but they may be having similar affects for gains.  I am not playing on HH orNu.  It is a very small server, so I see people more often.

Edited by Bodhisattva

Not sure where else to put this, so chit chat it is. Has anyone noticed how, if you put 5 star Shina as your beta, that when she appears it is not like she's floating, but just chilling on the pile of pillows in the back?

I thought that was funny. 😋

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Not sure where else to put this, so chit chat it is. Has anyone noticed how, if you put 5 star Shina as your beta, that when she appears it is not like she's floating, but just chilling on the pile of pillows in the back?

I thought that was funny. 😋

Chit Chat created for such observations as these!!   -/everyonewelcome\-   -smiles-   Not that I have answer-  it just does sound funny.

(Back on the forum again - have got lots to catch up on)

So I got both the event girls from the bosses and decided for the first time to do some single epic spins to try for 'Lil Red' because I really like her stats. I know the odds are small because there are about 30 girls in there including the two boss girls still on Levitya. Finalmecia. Got Edna from Pachinko in March before I even met Levitya. Finalmecia.

Only had to do 4 spins to get a girl.

1: rainbow leg

2: rainbow leg

This is not going badly; let's try again.....

3: leg box of choc

.......OOooh.....

4: girl. YIPPEE!!.......Zoe.....yippee.

Not complaining but a little disappointed. Ah Well....

For those still grinding that most frustrating of bosses; DL, GL.

Also, don't let Donnie do you wrong.

:P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I know the odds are small because there are about 30 girls in there including the two boss girls still on Levitya.

😕

But Levitya is a legendary girl, not a boss.

18 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Got Edna from Pachinko in March before I even met Levitya.

Oh, you mean Finalmecia :P

• Thanks 1

Hey, i was wondering is Karole the new 11th world boss ??

also as i see the girls from him/her are already available so why i don't see them in epic pachinko ??

i think the answer is because i am still in hero university and i haven't unlocked the new ninja land yet but can anyone confirm it ??

by confirm i mean that the girls will become available after i unlock ninja land and if i can get them from both boss battle and epic pachinko or they are boss only.

Well, actually it's not that bad because i need affection items but i also need cash to go with them otherwise they are useless (no money to pay for star upgrades) anyway another good thing is that you get a ton of boss wins for ToF while farming for the girls (i plan on spending kobans for refills so i get them faster) but yeah, as soon as i get all girls from karole i will be back farming roko sensei for money.

Unluckily, BananaJoy images also answered to a doubt I expressed elsewhere, making me note that lower rarity items do not disappear when you level up Karole, and moreover, the epic and legendary seems to pop up based on their respective, super-low, probabilities. Frankly, I don't know how the devs can state that making Karole drop hundreds of worthless affection items applies to the balance of the game, unless for balance they intend give the players less resources.

10 hours ago, Hotless said:

Well, actually it's not that bad because i need affection items but i also need cash to go with them otherwise they are useless (no money to pay for star upgrades) anyway another good thing is that you get a ton of boss wins for ToF while farming for the girls (i plan on spending kobans for refills so i get them faster) but yeah, as soon as i get all girls from karole i will be back farming roko sensei for money.

i dont really agree. i value money much higher than some consumable items. even if u still need gifts u dont always buy gifts from the money. there r plenty of other things u can spend the cash like books, attributes or trying ur luck at the gp. and everything is getting more and more expensive with higher level as well. so cutting us of from higher income is more a disadvantage than an advantage

15 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i dont really agree. i value money much higher than some consumable items. even if u still need gifts u dont always buy gifts from the money. there r plenty of other things u can spend the cash like books, attributes or trying ur luck at the gp. and everything is getting more and more expensive with higher level as well. so cutting us of from higher income is more a disadvantage than an advantage

I never said that kinkoid did well by not adding money to the new boss, it's the other way around actually because i agree that the new boss should follow the tested and approved trend of giving money instead of affection items because i also value the money more than any affection items but since kinkoid isn't known to listen to player feedback and they do whatever they want to do so i don't expect them to remove the affection items at all.

20 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

I exactly agree with thisIf there is a need, you can always buy a gift in the store or obtain it in a different way. And convert the gift values from the boss (after screenshots above) this is less than the boss at this level.  In addition, it is another RNG.  that is, you are never sure of anything.  Boss money gives you more options and is certain.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jrharr16 said:

Just got to the end of the heroes university story today. Am I wrong in understanding that Lupa implies that love is not supposed to be felt? or is that a misunderstanding on my part?

By recruiters specifically was the problematic bit I think. Mostly because I think Bunny is still meant to be going out and bringing in new guys, which becomes awkward when they get attached.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

By recruiters specifically was the problematic bit I think. Mostly because I think Bunny is still meant to be going out and bringing in new guys, which becomes awkward when they get attached.

Makes sense, just as a fan of romance which I don't get much of at all in this game. It was sad to see that comment.

• Like 1