ah too lazy to do the math but i get the idea what u mean. but in fact none of the fights with isi were even closed. think the last one i still had over 10k ego left and that was the closed. i once was charm myself for a long time till kk decided to mess up that class. from the strongest to the weakest now. hc has in fact no weakness and charm is weak against everyone exept own class. so the whole ballancing is not really given in this game anymore. old system where everyone has same ability and no weakness was definatly better. also the total randomness of crits could beat a stronger opponent. if this would still run, it would make the leagues much more intresting cause u cant really calculate who wins. 

1 hour ago, rayley said:

How many spins did you need to get 5 HC items on different slots?

was doing evp. should be around 28 spins.

24 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Just curious if anyone experienced this bug(?) as well.
I just bought the special offer and got the kobans ... and about 10 seconds later they were gone again? 🤔

This game is really mocking me lately 😅

561056801_Bildschirmfoto2019-01-25um17_52_31.png.c09927bfe7e237637a87a81c85739049.png822181944_Bildschirmfoto2019-01-25um17_52_43.png.aef0e5d100aafe0308382f9a5858c60b.png

em no, for me it was fine. i dont think any kk-members will read it here. so better contact the team directly

On 1/22/2019 at 11:26 PM, Observer_X said:

Seems that it is true that one complains about missing drops and a bit later the girl drops: around a tenth tries after the post and Vivia dropped... Now trying for Bass. As it seems to work wonders, i think I'll repeat It every post: I'm not optimistic about my chances...

But this time i was right. Unluckily, Bass didn't drop :(

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

was doing evp. should be around 28 spins.

em no, for me it was fine. i dont think any kk-members will read it here. so better contact the team directly

Yeah that`s probably the best thing to do... but still thanks though!😉

15 hours ago, rayley said:

How many spins did you need to get 5 HC items on different slots?

You dont want to know. When I last looked at who is on top with money spent, Bananajoy was there with 800 million ymen. And the week wast over yet. XD

Calling a leg monostat 3 lvls lower old is kinda funny. 🤣

34 minutes ago, DHarry said:

You dont want to know. When I last looked at who is on top with money spent, Bananajoy was there with 800 million ymen. And the week wast over yet. XD

They were mostly from EvP, so that won't help :P

23 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Heh.  I consider myself lucky, perhaps even ahead of the game, when I'm not forced into rocking an Epic.  I have two ATM. :P I also have 2 Leggies that are over 30L old.  Shouldn't be long before the Epics catch up to them if I can't replace them.  Whatevs.  It's not like I'm bothering to keep my hero stats current so gear should be the least of my concerns.

On a separate note, after having left myself with a mighty ten kobans after spending them on the bottomless pit that was Epic Days, I'm already back up to 700 less than 3 days later.  10 + 3 x 150 (Daily Missions) + 2 x 96 (Contest 1sts) + 48 (Contest 3rd).  Not bad when you're sitting at or near the bottom of the 40-level Contest band (121-160).

This cycle should be harder.  In the three active contests my position in terms of level and seniority are (with current position in brackets):

a) 47th, 50th (50th)            b) 43rd, 50th (1st)               c) 44th, 50th (2nd)

35 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

it not really matter which rank u have now. i start doing work for a contest around 3-5 min before ends. depends a bit how much efforts it needs. for level up girls start a bit earlier cause it needs some time but for example boss fights its ok if u start ur last fights close to the end

I get the basic idea of what you are saying.  For example, I've also been known to pump up girl XP in the dying moments to get XP or levels in an attempt to move up the ladder.  But that is using items I already had, and that would have been used for exactly that purpose whenever I got around to using them.  It basically costs nothing to use them in this way.

Why would you (or anyone else, really) spend 100s or 1000s of kobans in the last few minutes to get extra boss fights in order to win a contest that only gives 96 kobans to the winner?  In general, I don't do well in that particular contest because I'm ALWAYS in competition with players that have reached a higher world so can fight a better boss for more points and more ymens.  The only times I've done well here had me battling my highest ranking boss while others were beating their heads in trying to coax a girl drop from The Dark Lord.  In other words, it's rare.

Regardless, I'm not sure that your strategies are entirely indicative of how typical L120-L160 players play.  For example, the koban economy is entirely different for the ~L300s playing D1 or D2 than it is for the mid-low levels stuck somewhere in the S-Leagues (or lower).  The main unknown I have to contend with is how many of my closest competitors have deep pockets and will spend kobans to win (at least as many) kobans.  I'll be surprised if/when I reach the level where I'm played among those who are perfectly happy taking a loss just to be able to say they 'won'.  The farther up I progress, the more likely it is that I'll find these players, but to the best of my knowledge I haven't yet.  Maybe today is that day?

40 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Why would you (or anyone else, really) spend 100s or 1000s of kobans in the last few minutes to get extra boss fights in order to win a contest that only gives 96 kobans to the winner?  In general, I don't do well in that particular contest because I'm ALWAYS in competition with players that have reached a higher world so can fight a better boss for more points and more ymens.  The only times I've done well here had me battling my highest ranking boss while others were beating their heads in trying to coax a girl drop from The Dark Lord.  In other words, it's rare.

then its not really aiming for contest win. its a side effect parcipating in an event :D.

42 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Regardless, I'm not sure that your strategies are entirely indicative of how typical L120-L160 players play.  For example, the koban economy is entirely different for the ~L300s playing D1 or D2 than it is for the mid-low levels stuck somewhere in the S-Leagues (or lower).  The main unknown I have to contend with is how many of my closest competitors have deep pockets and will spend kobans to win (at least as many) kobans.  I'll be surprised if/when I reach the level where I'm played among those who are perfectly happy taking a loss just to be able to say they 'won'.  The farther up I progress, the more likely it is that I'll find these players, but to the best of my knowledge I haven't yet.  Maybe today is that day?

low level players have a total different pool of opponents yes u r right. with my 2nd account on nu its enough to get first before i go to bed (so about 6-7h before contests ends. nobody really parcipating there seriously. and in d1 (sonn d2) u need already a good pool of kobans to get in the top ranking. except very good gear u need also buy refills even if its not needed to do all the fight. more important is to be first who did all his fights. i lost my first rank this week cause waited to long. but that was my own fault. could have finish everything already since day 1.

49 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

then its not really aiming for contest win. its a side effect parcipating in an event :D.

Ah yes, of course.  I should have thought of that.  If you're still trying to lure an event girl away from a boss as time is winding down then yes I can easily see why it would happen as a consequence of that panic.  I did it myself in the just concluded epic days.  I more than lapped the field for those contests.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

3.3m xp need to max my harem. wtf

harem stats1.PNG

If we assume that there are on average 1000xp in books available every time you restock the market, you have to restock the market only 3358 times. At 42 Kobans each thats only 140.994 Kobans in total😝

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, holymolly said:

What`s this feature called or rather where can I find it?  :)

Beware, in the last release an annoying bug may misplace the quantity of your kobans hiding the first number behind the koban symbol when the page ends loading. Dunno if it depends on the browser you use. Anyways, it seems there is no damage to your effective koban quantity, it's just a visual bug.