Wow, seems like necroposting to have to search for this thread to write this. Too much small topics, if I can say mine, and too much topics out of place...

By the way, do someone knows why the discussion on the August calendar has been closed to replies?

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to crow a bit about getting Any from Visor. I am KH and right from the start of Champions I focused on getting to Visor as quickly as possible and once there I prioritized fighting him.

He is nasty. I am a little too low level for him and I had some of the worst luck. Once he matched 5/5 positions and 3 times he matched 4/5. Those killed me. I would make it to girl 5 (or 6 if I was really lucky) even with max defense. That's it. Even when he matched 0/5 (1 f****ing time) my best against him was only 15 rounds.

In the end it took 15 wacks at him. 450-500 tickets (or energy when possible). I started dipping into zero tickets 3 days ago.

But its all good. Any is halfway through her 5th star and should take over her alpha duties in a few days. An Any, Fabienne, Norou team sb fun. Lissa gets bumped.

I have the girls from champs #1, #2, and #5 so now I get to relax and focus on champ #3.

28 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

I just have to crow a bit about getting Any from Visor. I am KH and right from the start of Champions I focused on getting to Visor as quickly as possible and once there I prioritized fighting him.

He is nasty. I am a little too low level for him and I had some of the worst luck. Once he matched 5/5 positions and 3 times he matched 4/5. Those killed me. I would make it to girl 5 (or 6 if I was really lucky) even with max defense. That's it. Even when he matched 0/5 (1 f****ing time) my best against him was only 15 rounds.

In the end it took 15 wacks at him. 450-500 tickets (or energy when possible). I started dipping into zero tickets 3 days ago.

But its all good. Any is halfway through her 5th star and should take over her alpha duties in a few days. An Any, Fabienne, Norou team sb fun. Lissa gets bumped.

I have the girls from champs #1, #2, and #5 so now I get to relax and focus on champ #3.

I really have to give my congrats for your luck. Given the average reports, obtaining the girl with only three stages cleared puts you in the "lucky" group.

And congrats also for the patience. Reserve nearly 500 tickets to fight Visor, IMHO, even taking into account his hardness, is quite a feat.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Thanks 1

Since Visor is the most recent topic, and some of you have cleared him, possibly multiple times, I'd like some advice. I cleared him, didn't get the girl, and am still working on Ryu, but he's in a 24 hour cooldown. I'm wondering which of these is likely easier for their first stage:

Visor after going through once, or Alban the first time through.

It has seemed to me that generally the next champion up was roughly as hard as the prior champion after 1 or 2 completions, but Visor is extra hard, due to his girl matching the poses often. So he's well above Ryu for difficulty.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:56 AM, Daniele said:

Visor can be stronger, more or less equal, or weaker than Alban, it depends how many matching poses he get.

Anyway, it seems Visor is buggy right now, so personally i'll go with Alban.

Thanks. it's going better for me with Alban, and I'm a charm account, so the girl has more value to me.

38 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You just completed the first stage of a champion's second or later run, didn't you?

I did, finished 5.1 on ryu yesterday and saw today that the required points decreased from 11.8M to 9.8M.

If I read your post correctly, you are trying to say to me, that I could have noticed it much earlier if I would have been more observative how the champions mechanics are functioning, right? Thanks for pointing it out anyways!

Edited by blaa

37 minutes ago, blaa said:

I did, finished 5.1 on ryu yesterday and saw today that the required points decreased from 11.8M to 9.8M.

If I read your post correctly, you are trying to say to me, that I could have noticed it much earlier if I would have been more observative how the champions mechanics are functioning, right? Thanks for pointing it out anyways!

Kind of. ;) It was possible that something else had happened, hence phrased as a question. But yes, that's how it goes every time - the first-stage impression is inflated over what it "should" be (for reasons only Kinkoid will know), so it goes down from stage 1 to stage 2, while the champion's attack/defense strength goes up. Attack/defense instead goes down from stage 5 to stage 1, because that step is governed by different parameters. More details here if you're inclined.

• Thanks 1

I waited for the "authorized script" update to give some data. I maxed out my stats with the old system when I reached level 350, and didn't buy another point since then. Now I am level 357, and the script tells me this for each stat:

blob.png.c3fab5e3f83a30b29ba5e401ff24fbfc.png

Meaning that would I be willing to max my stats now, I would need to spend 175.902.215 x 3 = 527.706.645 ymens.

This also means that a new player who gets to the last level, to fully upgrade all his stats, has in the end to sustain a total expense in the order of billions of ymens.

51 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I've finally maxed Hardcore, for now, It's now costing me 60K per point compared to my others still being at 30K per point right now.  I'm gonna need around 300 million to get them caught back up, but I've gained almost 100K Ego from that patch.

öhm, you werent maxed out before, right? I gained 25k ego and have maxed out every possible stat (even though i am just lvl 320)

18 hours ago, blaa said:

öhm, you werent maxed out before, right? I gained 25k ego and have maxed out every possible stat (even though i am just lvl 320)

Yeah I was.  I was sitting 135K ego with maxed stats before, then after they boosted our stat caps to 30 per level it was a MASSIVE boost to my cap.  I'm level 333 with 35113 Hardcore now, but only 12055 Charm and 12762 Know How.