This one is a different type of milestone. One for all of my guild mates.

Something they had all been collectively trying to achieve but seemed difficult to reach,

In this moment, even if just for a short while, we became the highest contributing guild in the entire server🏆

untitled.thumb.jpg.5e0f229f89cc16640bb933897ce58c04.jpg

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 6

some screens from test server - new way for news:

welcome with new news all over my screen

image.thumb.png.c4465991e83d6bbd355567b72ee03935.png

the inbox if called again:

image.thumb.png.f7c84e9182b0cff783c35b2de9aa86f4.png

in comparison the live server:

image.thumb.png.6566a4529830f25e86bda3b3c94b4f5d.png

(the scroll bar is short due to "the only news after login" - it is the same view just with a smaller scroll bar if news called again from town screen)

edit: this might go live in this very moment)

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 3

additionally the club overview on test server contains now the Seasonal "standings" while displaying the current mojo:

image.thumb.png.08326ee4b658014b13e0e0b8cbf508ad.png

EDIT:

now clicking on the club directs me to the member view (that was the reason I discovered it).

So going to ClubChampion requires currently one more click then before....

Edited by windia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Sweet. This should make MD a quicker ordeal. It also seems from your screenshot that there's a nice little discount for the x50 option compared to the x10 one (48 kobans for 50 fights instead of 60 kobans for 5 times 10 fights). If that's maintained when this goes live (presumably on Thursday, since Wednesday is a bank holiday for Kinkoid), this could come in handy for other events as well.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, windia said:

additionally the club overview on test server contains now the Seasonal "standings" while displaying the current mojo:

It seems a bit strange that the mojo is included in club stats. It would made sense to bring back the old leaderboards for this info.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sweet. This should make MD a quicker ordeal. It also seems from your screenshot that there's a nice little discount for the x50 option compared to the x10 one (48 kobans for 50 fights instead of 60 kobans for 5 times 10 fights). If that's maintained when this goes live (presumably on Thursday, since Wednesday is a bank holiday for Kinkoid), this could come in handy for other events as well.

I think they said it would only be available during Mythic Days.

• Like 1

I imagined a reason why the lonely star 1star girls are called "balancing the Mythic Days" - because these girls are quite as seldom to drop a shard as the MG... just not limited during two days only and "forever each day".

And it can be a tough decision to invest gifts there or not.

Edited by windia

On 3/2/2021 at 1:51 PM, Hastur said:

It's a good day! 😊

Capture_500.PNG.48bdf3ac64daba10d65cbca48012d1fd.PNG   Capture_500_Wang.PNG.472b534351f5afbf3f981c38eaa6940b.PNG

13 months... and a day to get 500 girls... and at level 354! 🧐 

Amazing feat, big congrats, my friend! 💪👏 

Now for the "next" 500 😅😂

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Karyia said:

13 months... and a day to get 500 girls... and at level 354! 🧐 

Amazing feat, big congrats, my friend! 💪👏 

Now for the "next" 500 😅😂

Thanks so much buddy! 🤘

The "next" 500... *whew*  Sure feels like a year from now there will be that many new ones out! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

now I want to know more about Bunny's mother past

And i would like a version of the girls with their "dress" in the last world too, but i have faith and i'll wait :). Also I LOVE THE STORY!!! If the writer/s and the artist/s will ever read my comment: Good job and really really thank you to make us happy with love and humor (specially these days were most of hentais that are coming out are not very happy, lots of ntr and sad stories kill my passion)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

Finally ended to upgrade the affection of all the girls I obtained from my last round in Pachinko and during in the last February events (nearly 40 girls, including also Sandra and Valicta... pant, pant...). Although in time this has lost importance, the last upgrades brought me to another small milestone:

immagine.png.f65dd4f3ea71a3c2b8a8c19bf8de86d0.png

• Like 8