10 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Spending resources puts you in a position to win more, I don't think that can be said. And there's no one else to compare to.

It apparently does need to be said, since someone who doesn't use a resource still seems to think that's a good idea.

What could be the purpose of being boosted on the lower end of league?

This screenshot is from a time (day 3) where no daily contest was in sight where e.g. champion or season fights would be honored...

I had a screenshot from that time, but this got lost. This here is from today, where (on nutaku) a champion contest is running.

image.png.3864542d977297bf648a505d4d626cc9.png

Edited by windia

There could be many reasons, but mostly I think seasons (after my experience since we have seasons there is a big increase of demoting boosted players) and things like PoA/LC/regular contest ... of course there are also some players who just want to waste their resources, and, of course, PoPs who give more orbs who give more free boosters

edit: in my current league are 13 of the bottom 20 boosted, and at least for one time every other player left was boosted too

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 3:45 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

It apparently does need to be said, since someone who doesn't use a resource still seems to think that's a good idea.

if you are referring to me, I never said that my no koban policy is a good idea. To be clear, I am fully aware that my refusal to spend kobans since the start of my game is a big disadvantage, especially in some sections of the game. I think that in the past I have made clear enough that I don't care a bit if there is people that thinks that I am a stupid because I keep playing the way I do despite being aware of that.

Moreover, as it should be obvious, I fully agree with @Kenrae about the fact that you can't compare my results with the ones of a paying player like you, as little as that "paying" may be: even a silver monthly card, for 3 €/month, in a three and a half years period makes a huge difference in kobans, and as @Kenrae said, using resources puts you in better position to gain more. My self valutation came out thinking about a possible paragon with an average fully free player, but (again, as @Kenrae said), as I suppose that I am the only player that (allow me the expression) had the guts to play with a no koban policy, at the actual moment a "true" paragon can't be done.

As a side note, apart the fact that I don't remember when you started playing, there is a small detail about my game start: despite the fact that I registered on hentaiheroes.com on 26 June 2017, I effectively started playing the game a few weeks later, although I don't remember exactly when: it was probably between the end of July and the start of August, or maybe a little later.

5 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

[...]

there is a small detail about my game start: despite the fact that I registered on hentaiheroes.com on 26 June 2017, I effectively started playing the game a few weeks later, although I don't remember exactly when: it was probably between the end of July and the start of August, or maybe a little later.

your first visit in the forum is shown as August 1st, 2017 - so I guess it was then 😉

Edited by windia

July 16th 2020 (400 girls): Chit Chat - Page 200 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes
August 27th 2020 (Girls > Level): Chit Chat - Page 202 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes
October 16th 2020 (500 girls): Chit Chat - Page 206 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes
Now ~3.5 months later I'm in the 600 club! 😘
600.PNG

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 9

On 2/1/2021 at 11:19 AM, jelom said:

Yes, and I have checked the alpha and omega are also labeled that way, but it is the first time I have noted it.

As windia suspected, those labels appeared when Seasons came in. It's a UI feature from the seasons battle team picker that probably has shown up unintentionally on the old-style picker that League and Villains still use.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Slynia said:

July 16th 2020 (400 girls): Chit Chat - Page 200 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes
August 27th 2020 (Girls > Level): Chit Chat - Page 202 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes
October 16th 2020 (500 girls): Chit Chat - Page 206 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes
Now ~3.5 months later I'm in the 600 club! 😘
600.PNG

Alban will have to move from 700 girls to a higher number soon 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 2/2/2021 at 5:05 AM, windia said:

most open question: what do I do with these little pigs I won?

Those little pig icons appear to be the same as shown for club contributions.  Perhaps they can be "spent" on club upgrades in lieu of ymens or kobans?

image.png.f68dad1674a484e38ee5e89eab8634ae.png

Is this possible? How can a player never having reached top 15 in D2, have a ranking in D3?

I suppose it is somewhat possible, if the player had reached D3 months ago, the time before these results started getting recorded and displayed, however, it is unlikely since they are presently at level 409 so they shouldn't have reached D3 all those months back, and if they were the kind who prematurely force themselves into the higher tier, they would've done so again and have had already reached top 15 in D2. It's possible, but, unless I'm missing something, unlikely and therefore kind of weird to see such a coincidence happening.o.O

1 hour ago, John 1039 said:

image.png.f68dad1674a484e38ee5e89eab8634ae.png

Is this possible? How can a player never having reached top 15 in D2, have a ranking in D3?

I suppose it is somewhat possible, if the player had reached D3 months ago, the time before these results started getting recorded and displayed, however, it is unlikely since they are presently at level 409 so they shouldn't have reached D3 all those months back, and if they were the kind who prematurely force themselves into the higher tier, they would've done so again and have had already reached top 15 in D2. It's possible, but, unless I'm missing something, unlikely and therefore kind of weird to see such a coincidence happening.o.O

Last season change wiped out many historical data of many players. You can't trust it anymore.

• Thanks 2

Recently in the MP I discovered some classic event girls that where EvP/EpP only - and the event is less then one year old.

Do you go for them anyway or do you wait until the revival in less then 12 months?

I know that only one or two might become boss girls in the "revival", so it might be a waste to wait... (that was the name when I entered the game 😉

Edited by windia

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Or rain check until I'm a 400+ grown-up? ^^

400+ = grown up?
aadadad.png

Jokes aside, you reached that milestone way earlier than me, I was at level 450 when I got my 451st girl.
Good job and congratz! 😁

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, Slynia said:

Jokes aside, you reached that milestone way earlier than me, I was at level 450 when I got my 451st girl.

Good job and congratz! 😁

Almost the same level for  me. I remember this day still, after all this time. I was inexperienced, at lvl 453 and then my 454th girl came to me, her name was Preya.

Oh wait, that was last week. 😬

• Haha 6