about the new version of the bug; no clue how it works, but for my fights I look that i finish them with at least -50k ego before their 2nd orgasm, they never had a 2nd orgasm so far (even though it was close a few times)

Edited by blaa

15 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Actually, what is known for now is the Charm bonus is a bit higher than it should be. And sometimes (apparently it depends on the round it happens), the defense increases way too much.

More tests need to be done but what I think I've seen is that it's higher if it happens during an orgasm (of the attacker). Or maybe when it happens with more girls in play, not only the alpha. I'd need to see more battles to have different situations written down.

15 hours ago, windia said:

What should I do/ try to see the scripted numbers inl league?

I see this in Season,  league battles is as before, boss shows the current shards:

I'm using a chrome clone (iron). Just "the rest" like market, harem, pachinko etc. seems to work fine so I imagine it is not an iron issue. Only league is somehow missing something. Because whenever I saw here something, there were more numbers visible.

One of the HH recent updates broke league sim, which was fixed in the following script version. I'd check if you're using the latest:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Tom-208/a5c7065866fe1de5032aabbbd1ed9eff/raw/HH-game-script.js

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

One of the HH recent updates broke league sim, which was fixed in the following script version. I'd check if you're using the latest:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Tom-208/a5c7065866fe1de5032aabbbd1ed9eff/raw/HH-game-script.js

thanks for the hint, the update from 0.19.3 to 0.19.5 was less important than a browser update itself.

should have tried this before as ublock became hard accessible few weeks ago - which is now fine again.

Now I see numbers 🙂

image.png.467de8835add3633614a6083c0cd20e9.png

these funny new moments when you start a (league) fight, press the skip button - and the game (on nutaku) tells you "session expired, please reload"... - yeah, for sure, an action that needs server activity forgets to send a renewed session token...

Is that from test server, @Kenrae?

If really multiple teambuilding is going to get implemented, I can only thank the fact that finally, after my first request over two years ago, apparently enough people sustained the request to persuade the devs to put it in the game. It was a long time since I was optimistic that developers were listening to community requests

46 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Is that from test server, @Kenrae?

If really multiple teambuilding is going to get implemented, I can only thank the fact that finally, after my first request over two years ago, apparently enough people sustained the request to persuade the devs to put it in the game. It was a long time since I was optimistic that developers were listening to community requests

No, it's from the live server. I've already made use of it.

13 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

No, it's from the live server. I've already made use of it.

which live server? mine has only the left and the right..., i even checked without any blocker...

( I assumed it was a joke, then there were so much "thanks")

I should have checked it, it's been multiple times already.
Though I disagree with the automation comment, there's nothing in the script that can be called automation. And this is something the game should have by itself.

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

I should have checked it, it's been multiple times already.
Though I disagree with the automation comment, there's nothing in the script that can be called automation. And this is something the game should have by itself.

If you press one button and the script performs multiple actions swapping the girls in your battle team, that's an automated action. Most of the features of the script by previous coders were either hyperlinks or calculators. This causes actual change. I'm not saying it is too far, but it's something that looks off to me.

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you press one button and the script performs multiple actions swapping the girls in your battle team, that's an automated action. Most of the features of the script by previous coders were either hyperlinks or calculators. This causes actual change. I'm not saying it is too far, but it's something that looks off to me.

It doesn't perform multiple actions from the server point of view, everything is local until you press "Validate". And you still need a human hand controling everything. This filter only saves you from all the scrolling up and down to search for a girl, nothing else.
Having multiple battle teams saved and being able to change to them with a click would be automation, but that's not the case.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jelom said:

Yes, and I have checked the alpha and omega are also labeled that way, but it is the first time I have noted it.

This label is quite a few weeks old now - and as I started using the HH++ script only a few days ago, I can claim it was done by KK a while ago.

Thinking longer about it, I would say it even dates back to the Season battle screen.

Edited by windia

I agree with the automation comment. 

Because it is something else if just all calculations are visible and more links for a direct access and more visible timers - or if I start to store something for the user that adds functionality.

Showing last leagues results might also be "store something for a user" - yet it does not add functionality.

As I feared, I was too optimistic about the situation. My previous comment should already have told that I agree about the fact that, automation or not, the feature in question should have been implemented in the game a long time ago. I will add that IMHO, given that the season feature continues to offer xp for the girls as rewards, and the girls pool becomes larger practically every week, the lack of a multi teambuilding feature is a form of disrespect from the devs towards the players.

• Like 2

(While I think a separate thread like "Club Champions (on test server)" might be better, I observed quite often that people post their spottings here. 

k, Antimon did :)

let's see how it goes:

overview on clubpage:

image.thumb.png.53734ed4a9943875229d27050ccd8588.png

before fight:

image.thumb.png.3b0244ddbe96fe5dcd8a650f86d20c02.png

x10 options exists as well:

image.png.ca086db98854e56383b6b57ebada8dc8.png

my win from first fight:

image.thumb.png.a132be6e3482fcc02e25a4b43d769c90.png

change in club overview:

image.thumb.png.0d44d5e2960b6d04d722eaf763346dee.png

the obvious part: the champion tickets are taken from my personal account. the positions etc. works the same as usual. After achieving 100% impression, there will be 1-3 or maybe 100 shards for a girl that everybody in the club (it states:) every participant gets.

most open question: what do I do with these little pigs I won?

other questions: What to do with members that leave the club before 100%? -> what happens to club members that enter the club _after_ the 100%? When there will be more girls to gain - how do I get the old ones? Do I need to find a club with the first girl, help finish it off and join the next club with the second girl "almost finished"? What happens if 1 club member finishes the champion off - will he be the only one getting the reward in terms of shards?

Edited by windia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Reached a couple of small milestones in the last days. The first two days ago, when at the end of the month i claimed both the Path of Attraction girls an the Seasons girls surpassing the third hundred in my harem (by the way, I chose Lorelei to be my 300th girl and Roza to lead the fourth hundred):

immagine.png.24f143993be2b6d877a944de66b1a1ff.png

And today after claiming one of my rare contest wins, I surpassed another threshold:

immagine.png.271b063e98403e4d0beea95072cf46be.png

Although no one is a good judge of himself, I would still say that the result after about three and a half years of play is not bad, for one with a no koban policy.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

immagine.png.271b063e98403e4d0beea95072cf46be.png

Although no one is a good judge of himself, I would still say that the result after about three and a half of play is not bad, for one with a no koban policy.

Considering that's barely more than I happen to have on hand at present with light money spending and you've been playing the game longer than I have, I'd say that evidence suggests it's definitely closer to bad than good.

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Considering that's barely more than I happen to have on hand at present with light money spending and you've been playing the game longer than I have, I'd say that evidence suggests it's definitely closer to bad than good.

Spending resources puts you in a position to win more, I don't think that can be said. And there's no one else to compare to.

• Like 1