1 hour ago, windia said:

Nevertheless - strange things are happening here - why on earth is the first opponent highlighted?

It they can be highlighted, then it means they are selectable when clicking on them. Now they are not clickable or selectable, so no possible to highlight.

3 hours ago, jelom said:

It they can be highlighted, then it means they are selectable when clicking on them. Now they are not clickable or selectable, so no possible to highlight.

Now I figured it out:

clicking thins player highlights him - so I can switch this. Yet it still does not offer any additional functionality...

Maybe it is a technical reason to enable clicking on the icon - because that works now. Oh wait, that works already... (was it always that way? Which patch note did I miss?)

additionally there is still a problem to be fixed with the "get them everywhere groupies 1star girls":

• an unfinished girl in harem tells me where to go/wait for, like
    • past event image.png.a2b52278077adf3c7f206ff4aac2d7ee.png 
    • boss  image.png.41a39837528ba8a3d4a89c952cf138e5.png
    • running event image.png.e924977366f6e67ecaf91cea5c041dd9.png
  • the lonely stars are still listed as "get me in Pachinko" - which I hope is just a testing joke...
    • image.png.f698bf7fd996b266a3b9b6cb73e2f7da.png
Edited by windia

5 hours ago, jelom said:

Turn off Tom's script, reboot and you can choose an enemy. The benefit from this is not great - it shows the correct type of protection class against this enemy.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, windia said:

[...]

• the lonely stars are still listed as "get me in Pachinko" - which I hope is just a testing joke...
    • image.png.f698bf7fd996b266a3b9b6cb73e2f7da.png

I did not bother to search them in the EpP where long time ago also boss girls were available. (Have to many girls there)

I found them accidentially in the GREAT Pachinko - so the harem text needs adjustment:

image.png.1330f96dbdcc363039400a1f3e9540ab.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads-up. I had HCL open when the news popped, so I only saw it after a reload.

This sounds awesome, even though HCL had been growing on me over the past few months, and I liked recent content quite a bit. It also raises a number of questions (like will the harem list be frozen at how they are on 02/26, or will those who keep playing it have their list updated when they acquire new girls in HCL), but mostly I'm enthusiastic to see Kinkoid make a difficult but rational decision, acknowledge they bit more than they could chew, and redirecting precious resources to improve our favorite hentai game.

This is the kind of thing that could easily be spun as a major positive announcement. I hope they take this opportunity to further improve on their communication skills and timing, and make a sweet official thread for this.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes it says Clicker, but it includes some things that'll be happening to HH in the future.

Thank for the info.

Is a bit of a shame i had played Clicker a bit, and unfortunately i had to drop it for time problems, (you know our hentai heroes is perfect because is casual and we can play it every 8 hours so....) but was a pretty game and the girls were amazing there too. The bright side is that the girls are gonna be in "our" universe now so, sorry for the actual clicker players but i'm happy about that (i really wanted some of them here). 

Now the important part (for me sorry i need to be selfish now. i apologize again to the sad clicker players).

In my "started harem" there, i had: Mizuki, Bunny, Estelle, Megane, Angela, Vanessa (awwwww Vanessa :P), Clara, Lyrsa and Sa Lee.

So according to this We will export the list of girls every player has and whenever a girl becomes available in HH, you will get her automatically in your Harem.

I think i'm happy, even tho i didn't have many girls, i will have automatically 6 new girls. 7 if Estelle is counted (this is gonna be huge for the ones that were playing both games).

AHHHHH if only i had more time to play T.T

What else can i say..... Come girls!!!! We are waiting for you!!!! Welcome in our universe !!!!

• Like 3

Just now, FinderKeeper said:

There is one controversial bit about it.

Her name is Finalmecia.

OHHHHHH S...T right !!!!! i totally forgot about it !!!! Honestly as huge final fantasy fan (i thin i missed playing only the 9 and  i played till the 13-3) i wanted her badly (even if i'm not a "huge boobs " fan).

i kow i know she evil but for me is YEEEEEEEEES. Thank you @FinderKeeper for sharing this, faith in the future and the humanity restored.

Seriously 2 kobans codes, and now this.... Is it my birthday already ? XD

• Haha 3

Not to disappoint you guys, but

1) Magrat has been wrong about things multiple times.

2) FAB still has the final word about it, and he said that if she ever will be available, then it will be hard to get her. And that makes me think of tier 3 on a future world for example.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

2) FAB still has the final word about it, and he said that if she ever will be available, then it will be hard to get her. And that makes me think of tier 3 on a future world for example.

Or like a 1* girl. 😝

Then there's this thing I've got going my way tonight:

Capture_Chad.PNG.c986513bb31a61cfa3d23dc52c774c4b.PNG

giphy.gif.c5ae9ed49efe7da745f8813106cadf16.gif

Maybe I'll win LC after all as I won't have to worry about Chad cooling down. 🤕

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Not to disappoint you guys, but

1) Magrat has been wrong about things multiple times.

That's alright with me. I hope she wasn't wrong this time. Just imagine her as next month's mythic HC girl. :o

I was just saying if she somehow becomes available, there's no argument against Karole anymore. (bosses can't be in your harem.) Same argument for Edwarda of course but eh, she's a bit lower on my priority list.

5 hours ago, DHarry said:

That's alright with me. I hope she wasn't wrong this time. Just imagine her as next month's mythic HC girl. :o

I was just saying if she somehow becomes available, there's no argument against Karole anymore. (bosses can't be in your harem.) Same argument for Edwarda of course but eh, she's a bit lower on my priority list.

I'd prefer Nike over all of them. But I couldn't care less whether they come or not to be honest.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1