I must say this mythic event made me regret a bit to not "being born" know-how 🤣.

For charm i would like a mythic Kimie or Noemy :) (my ideal girls XD). But i must say that i consider valid your Geekette idea too @Kenrae 😉 (there aren't many types of girls that i do not like at this point. Thank you KK this is all your fault XD)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, jelom said:

Kinkoid will surprise us with a Mythic Gork 

This is gonna shock you (maybe) my friend, but i'm ok with that too XD (as i wrote in another post at this point i only don't like literally half animals girls (like a centaur for example, but i'm ok with sirens 🤔) or a monster spider girl (spiders for me are 😱😱) and i still have to think about if i can accept futas as simply a girl with a "bigger clit" XD. Thanks to KK to make my horizon wider 😂 

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 9:37 PM, Bomba said:

I would rather share all my notes with Slynia to help out with FAQ.

Still waiting for those notes, hit me up anytime! 👍
If you want to exchange it privately then I also urge you to get discord, it's the easiest way to reach me for I-don't-know-you-in-person people 😄

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, miliallia said:

guy I have question about kinky cumpetition this month just have one time am I right if it has one time I will claim my kiss reward and use it now

there are two KC every month, but since we currently not having one, i am guessing, you mean the next one coming up, and yes that's gonna be the only (left) one for this month

• Like 1

il y a 34 minutes, windia a dit :

fresh from test server - I guess they try new ways on the CC:

image.png.ac193cb4c7f0ebb1306c603c3c3e36fe.png

Finally it would be perfect bc some ppl rush those girls so hard that they don't care anymore at the end of the month making it harder for those who can't deal enough damage. You had to follow them in their tracks like a screen effect in ski competition right from the start I was about to complain about it I'm glad I won't (I did in a way).

On 4/25/2021 at 12:01 AM, windia said:

btw., on a more serious question: 

where there previuosly bundles to buy that gave XP already?

If so,  this marked statement is only clarification.

If not - then there are bundles to be introduced that will offer me XP... - and I do not think that the new "daily login reward" is meant as such.

image.png.87746d6381c8791c92f7ce91a23a9635.png

I also have a question about this. I think that the Season XP rewards are also meant by bundles. Is that right? (see marks in pic)

Season.png.468f8e32e3f887655162ae1f0dd2eaa7.png

10 minutes ago, geek0 said:

I also have a question about this. I think that the Season XP rewards are also meant by bundles. Is that right? (see marks in pic)

Season.png.468f8e32e3f887655162ae1f0dd2eaa7.png

no regarding how the Season XP got counted so far in contest: as gained XP.

So until reports claiming otherwise I'm confident that they count in contests.

hace 3 horas, windia dijo:

no regarding how the Season XP got counted so far in contest: as gained XP.

So until reports claiming otherwise I'm confident that they count in contests.

They counted last month and we already had that bundles XP warning so yes, experience from the Seasons count in contests.