2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Where do the side quests not a part of any current world go then?

In this case, they can have a lead-in from any world. For example, our hero walks through a portal in Ninja village and ends up in space. In this way the side quest won't start so abruptly.

I'd rather side quests be their own separate thing (and I expect it's what they likely have planned story wise). It's more or less the adventure mode version of what 1-star girls are to the harem. It's very important that we get the ability to revisit finished side quests at will as we do for the main story, though.

• Like 3

Just right now, unboosted player catched after the snapshot. I check on him, check the best equipment for the battle, and when I'm about to click on perform the boosters are up again. In less than 5 minutes.

I hate the random intrasnapshot refreshes more and more.

@Kenrae That's unlucky from your end, but fairly rare in the current system. It means that this particular player was randomly picked for a live refresh for both triggers in a row (when his boosters expired, and then when he renewed them). And he was online at the time and renewed his boosts ASAP (otherwise you might have had enough time to snatch your wins against him before the second refresh).

Edit: Actually, not necessarily. It seems you've waited over half an hour after the global snapshot's earliest time before noticing him unboosted. So only one trigger was required to screw you: when he renewed his boosters. FYI, the global snapshot varies from league to league but is still consistent within the same league, so you could know when it takes place for you this week by now. In any case, it's never after more than 25 minutes past.

Edited by DvDivXXX

I didnt see someone getting boosted before the snapshot just unboosted. But I've noticed few times that player was supposed to be boosted after the snapshot, but his stats in the league didnt refresh, yet he was still boosted on his profile.

14 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Kenrae That's unlucky from your end, but fairly rare in the current system. It means that this particular player was randomly picked for a live refresh for both triggers in a row (when his boosters expired, and then when he renewed them). And he was online at the time and renewed his boosts ASAP (otherwise you might have had enough time to snatch your wins against him before the second refresh).

Edit: Actually, not necessarily. It seems you've waited over half an hour after the global snapshot's earliest time before noticing him unboosted. So only one trigger was required to screw you: when he renewed his boosters. FYI, the global snapshot varies from league to league but is still consistent within the same league, so you could know when it takes place for you this week by now. In any case, it's never after more than 25 minutes past.

It was just after the global snapshot, at 12:20. There was more than one unboosted player so I proceeded to battle them, and when I went to this one at 12:25 the boosters were up again.

And of course before the snapshots all theses players were boosted.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

Okay, then you did your due diligence and got a bit unlucky (or that player was simply paying more attention than you expected him to, and the refresh trigger caught you by surprise). Shit happens. :)

@mates Apart from equipment (and more general stuff like past best ranks etc.) profile info ranges from redundant to unreliable. Especially for boosters, the only stats you can rely upon are the freshest ones you see in the league itself, not on their profile.

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, then you did your due diligence and got a bit unlucky (or that player was simply paying more attention than you expected him to, and the refresh trigger caught you by surprise). Shit happens. :)

[...]

Did I understand this and previous posts right that there is not only an hourly snapshot and refresh - but also a live one?

And this one is by random for 1 to n players of this bracket at a random time during the week?

And even more - each league bracket gets every week a random snapshot time?

Edited by windia

@windia Yes, yes, and yes. However, there is no actual "hourly snapshot refresh" to the best of my knowledge and experience. I suppose what you assume(d) to be an hourly snapshot is actually the live partial refresh I'm referring to. It only affects a fairly small portion of the player group, happens at seemingly random intervals in between the global 6-hour snapshots, and gets triggered by certain actions (but only when the player making one of the triggering actions gets randomly picked for that), most notably boosters expiring and new boosters getting equipped.

As for the specific snapshot time per league, it's been the case for years. Before I joined the game, even. Basically, for the 12:00 snapshot for instance, the game refreshes one league per division, and then the next, and then the next, and so on, and the entire process takes anywhere between 10 and 25 minutes. The order is randomly picked on day one each week, and then it is maintained for the entire week. For instance, in Ken's case, his current league's refresh happens at 12:20 (and then 18:20 etc.). Knowing that can help. Alternatively and/or when you don't have a lot of time during a particular week, you can simply wait a little under half an hour after the earliest snapshot time to check your opponents again (ie at 12:30 CET, you're 100% seeing the new snapshot; before that, unless you happen to know your current league's specific snapshot time, you can't be sure).

• Thanks 1

Well, thanks for some confirmation - in the past I already had the observation that not every week "it worked at x:00". 

Just I did not pay attention to much about the minute - and having 6 hours left it was no matter to me, I just checked x:30.

From a technical point I understand that rolling out new snapshots takes it time and it might slowly increase bracket by bracket so it ends up into minutes.

Just to see that the RNG from the judge (a visible one) was "exchanged" against this snapshot RNG (an invisble one) - I still observe more and more RNG coming in - which makes for me another small step into gambling.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, windia said:

Just to see that the RNG from the judge (a visible one) was "exchanged" against this snapshot RNG (an invisble one) - I still observe more and more RNG coming in - which makes for me another small step into gambling.

Not that it matters much now that Judges and pose selections for non-champion battles are but a memory (and an awkward as hell empty seat with a line of dialogue pointing to it), but Judges were re-rerolled at the exact same time globally, and they didn't have the same intervals as league snapshots anyway. Also, it wasn't a rotation but a purely random roll every time, so you could have the same judge any number of times in a row, or not see a particular judge for an entire day or more, for instance. I think it added a bit of flavor and variation in leagues as well, but oh well.

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not that it matters much now that Judges and pose selections for non-champion battles are but a memory (and an awkward as hell empty seat with a line of dialogue pointing to it), but Judges were re-rerolled at the exact same time globally, and they didn't have the same intervals as league snapshots anyway. Also, it wasn't a rotation but a purely random roll every time, so you could have the same judge any number of times in a row, or not see a particular judge for an entire day or more, for instance. I think it added a bit of flavor and variation in leagues as well, but oh well.

I put up ublock about most pictures - so my "new gap" in the middle of the battle is only a missing icon... 😉

• Haha 1

just to be precise: judges got a change a few months ago, so they only got rerolled every 8 hours and not with the standard global snapshot anymore (only the one at 24:00 was the same), and it was also impossible to get the same judge two times in a row since then

that they killed the judges is a shame, they were at least one tiny option to optimise your game, but well, at least it does take less time to do your fights now

about in between snapshots: never had someone putting boosters on again (never= i never witnessed it), but even if it would happen one time, the gain from this changes are great, could get some 'perma boosted players' thanks to that

news to me is also that someone got a global snapshot with 20 minutes after hour change; a year ago or so they were in between 10-15 minutes for me, but now I get them every time 8 minutes later

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

I was used to take advantage of the time difference between judges change and snapshot. If I wanted to battle a particular player in the current snapshot but the judge was the worst possible, I waited for the exact time of the judge change (6 or 12, am or pm) and do the battle at that moment, just after the judge change. Since I've never seen a snapshot before x:10 it always worked, and at least you didn't have the worst judge.

Something else we don't have now.

To clarify, boosters getting removed or added is the same trigger, and it happens equally often (to the same small randomly-selected sub-group of players for whom triggers are taken into account, and at the same seemingly-random times within a given 6-hour snapshot).

I must insist on this, because it's an increasingly popular belief among the few who are even aware of this extra tweak to the leagues at all, that "a player suddenly losing their boosters is more frequent than suddenly equipping them". The reason seems very simple once you think about it.

Boosters get removed automatically by the game once the 24-hour timer expires. It's fairly common that it happens to be while the player isn't around (they can be AFK, at work, sleeping, or otherwise busy). And that player remains unboosted until they come back and do something about it. So if a player happens to have their boosters expire early on during a snapshot, it's very common for them to stay unboosted for hours. And you have a lot more time to notice it.

Boosters getting added, in sharp contrast, is always done manually by the player while they are online and paying attention. This means that more often than not, the player will do so as soon as they can once their previous boosters expire, or once they see the next snapshot is coming. So you typically won't have anywhere near as much time to notice it. Just like in @Kenrae's example. That's why you don't see it as often as the other way around. Not because it doesn't happen as often.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

i see the difference, but the logic is based on the premise that in this case the only condition for a snapshot is putting boosters on or that the change happens after they expire, but that's nothing we can confirm yet. On the contrary there are strong arguments that there have to be at least 3 conditions to be fullfiled (booster + equip/girl(?) change + in a certain time), but I couldnt test it so far, unfortunatley (and tbh I am also a bit sceptical about that).

And if it were the only condition, why does it have to be the same trigger for epxiring and adding? Your explanation makes sense, if it's the same trigger, but it already assumes that it is the same trigger, and you probably cant prove that?

In my opinion: since we almost know nothing about that 'feature', we shouldnt debate about how it works or what it does excatly. The only thing we can tell so far: In between the global snapshots there are now new snapshots too. 

P.s: In my case I was ofc only talking about my personal experience (what else can we talk about, when there is no reliable data at all). What I am experiencing is that I am checking the opponents a lot and I never have noticed a switch to a midsnapshot with boosters on again (and I wait almost ever to fight them 5-15 minutes before global snapshot). I do believe they happen too, but I just didnt saw them yet. 

Edited by blaa

11 minutes ago, blaa said:

P.s: In my case I was ofc only talking about my personal experience (what else can we talk about, when there is no reliable data at all). What I am experiencing is that I am checking the opponents a lot and I never have noticed a switch to a midsnapshot with boosters on again (and I wait almost ever to fight them 5-15 minutes before global snapshot). I do believe they happen too, but I just didnt saw them yet. 

I've seen it, less often than the other way around, but it happens.

I'm fairly sure a change in club stats is another possible trigger, or at least I've seen it happen some times. It could be a coincidence, of course, we don't have reliable data.

• Like 1

It just happend to me right now for a first time that player got boosted in between the snapshots. After the last snapshot, he was half boosted and I wanted to go for it, as he is one of the strongest players and I will not probably get a better chance. But I've waited and now he is fully boosted...

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, blaa said:

Your explanation makes sense, if it's the same trigger, but it already assumes that it is the same trigger, and you probably cant prove that?

Well, even if it's not the exact same trigger (and admittedly, I'm only assuming it is based on my own experience and what I know of how the devs tend to do things), my explanation for why you wouldn't have the chance to notice it anywhere near as often even if it happens exactly as frequently stays valid.

Say my boosters expire around 01:00 CET.

If I'm asleep or otherwise not available for the game, then I'll equip new boosters only on the next morning, after I wake up, turn on my computer, make myself a cup of coffee, and finally open the game (best case scenario, it could be much later if I'm in a hurry that particular morning). In that case, if my boosters expiring happen to trigger a refresh of my league stats, then my opponents will see me "naked" for at least 5 hours, and even if it doesn't, they'll see me unboosted for the first half of the next global snapshot, possibly even the entire next snapshot. That's a fairly long-ass time during which people who check my stats have a chance to notice it.

If I instead happen to be awake and playing the game when my boosters expire, I'm obviously going to equip new ones ASAP. In which case, since I was still boosted at the time of the global snapshot, best case scenario is the old-school one: no trigger happens at all, and my opponents will be none the wiser and see me boosted throughout. If a refresh of my visible stats happens when my boosters expire, but not when I put new ones on two minutes later, then some of my opponents will probably have noticed this as a "player got unboosted in between snapshots" situation. If equipping my new boosters does trigger a refresh, at the most, the window during which anyone might have noticed me unboosted will have been a couple of minutes. At best, nothing at all: they will have seen my old boosters for an hour or so, and then my new boosters for the next 24 hours.

Which means that in any case, for someone to witness me as a case of "this player suddenly got boosted in between snapshots", they need to have been watching me specifically during a very short window, compared to when they notice a case of "this player suddenly got unboosted in betweeen snapshots". That's what I was getting at.

For what it's worth, I did a fair bit of testing here and there, as did a few of my clubmates when they were in the same league. What I can confirm for sure is that one trigger is enough, and that when a "random personal stat refresh" happens, it refreshes everything. Your girl line-up, boosters, and equipment all at once. If I had Alexa as my alpha at 0:10 CET for my league's global refresh, and then I switch her for Tina at 0:45, the rest of my league still sees Alexa as my alpha. When my boosters expire 15 minutes later, if it happens to trigger a refresh, then Tina immediately appears as my alpha instead (and if I changed my mono/multi setup in between, it shows as well). If not, everyone else will still see Alexa (and my former mono/multi setup) until the next refresh. Which might very well be when I equip new boosters at 1:02, if that happens to trigger the thing. Or at 6:10 when the entire league gets a stat refresh at once. I've seen both situations.

I hope this makes more sense now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

For what it's worth, I did a fair bit of testing here and there, as did a few of my clubmates when they were in the same league. What I can confirm for sure is that one trigger is enough, and that when a "random personal stat refresh" happens, it refreshes everything. Your girl line-up, boosters, and equipment all at once. If I had Alexa as my alpha at 0:10 CET for my league's global refresh, and then I switch her for Tina at 0:45, the rest of my league still sees Alexa as my alpha. When my boosters expire 15 minutes later, if it happens to trigger a refresh, then Tina immediately appears as my alpha instead (and if I changed my mono/multi setup in between, it shows as well). If not, everyone else will still see Alexa (and my former mono/multi setup) until the next refresh. Which might very well be when I equip new boosters at 1:02, if that happens to trigger the thing. Or at 6:10 when the entire league gets a stat refresh at once. I've seen both situations.

That's my experience (from testing and what other players did tell about their tests) too. If it happens, it refreshes everything. If one trigger is enough, we cant tell for sure though (even though I do think too it's enough). The reason is simple: We dont have enough data for it. For instance: In your example if you also switch alexa to tina, there might be two triggers. Or after you apply boosters you probably do other stuff in your game and we dont know the impact of that. We only could say one trigger is enough, if we just put boosters on (or let them expire) and did nothing else in the game. And like I said, some people argue with necessity that the refresh is caused by more than one trigger. Mostly people who are permaboosters or in the same club and organize a "planned deboost" when they are in the same league.

Well, even if it's not the exact same trigger (and admittedly, I'm only assuming it is based on my own experience and what I know of how the devs tend to do things), my explanation for why you wouldn't have the chance to notice it anywhere near as often even if it happens exactly as frequently stays valid.

My experience with KK is this: There is no pattern. There are too often too many flaws to not assume even if they wanted to make it the same trigger, it still could be flawed/broken. 

Your explanation is valid in some regards and it might even be true in this case, but at the moment it's only one explanation in between other possibilites. The problem is, we cant explain something, when we dont have enough data for it. And since we are lacking of reliable data we cant make any conclusions regarding this epxlanation. Even though the substance of your explanation is valid, we dont know if we can aplly it here and even if we could, we dont know how much of an influence it would have. There is no reason or cause to assume this explanation is valid in this case (even though she describes something that's valid in general (what doesnt mean it's valid in every situation, i.e. when we are lacking of data to verfiy it, what we are having here)).

All I am saying is that we are lacking of too much information to make statements like: "Deboost causes more midsnapshots then boosting" or "there is no difference in triggering midsnapshot from deboosting or boosting". It's just not possible with what we know. And in this case we cant even tell someting like that from likelihood, since it still seems to be total random (even though some people claim they figured it out).

I am agreeing that you cant say "there are more cases causing a midsnapshot through deboosting than through boosting", but it's a common misconception to assume if something isnt 'true' the opposite is the case, but that's not true. If something is not true, we only can say it's not true.

I hope this makes more sense now.

it made perfectly sense to me the first time, but I can see why you might think i didnt get it then. Just to be clear: It's perfectly explained, I am just not seeing why I should apply it in this situation.

There might be some language barriers though, so maybe I shouldnt say perfectly. :P

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Just right now, unboosted player catched after the snapshot. I check on him, check the best equipment for the battle, and when I'm about to click on perform the boosters are up again. In less than 5 minutes.

I hate the random intrasnapshot refreshes more and more.

Plot twist: Just caught the same player unboosted right now, after the snapshot. Of course I've attacked him ultrafast :D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

To those that want Nike and can't wait:

Haremette seeker on an empty screen
Just a woman getter, light on his clicks
A young girl screaming, who cums in no time
With the love and excitement can't see my shards
It ain't much I'm asking, I heard him say
Gotta find me a Nike move out of my way
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want her now
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want her now

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, holymolly said:

So .. I´ve finished the MD on both of my accounts and made 1/ 2 milestones as well :D

600th girls on my main acc and over 500 on my second.. that´s quite a good day imo :) !

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-04 um 13.29.36.png

I was just changing the girls I display in my player profile when I saw that I hit another "kind of " milestone with nike being my 666th girl ... I thought wait a moment.. didn´t I just hit 600 girls ?  34 days for 66 girls is kinda crazy especially since I didn´t went ham for the 1 stars and cleared out the GP :D .. I´ll probably get to 700 with the next Mythic girl :) 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-08 um 01.19.58.png

• Like 9