7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

For me I got the popup first, and then my koban count went up after I refreshed the page (I'm sure because that's the kind of info I update constantly in my trusty .txt game companion ^^).

I see jelom is also unlisted. Noacc told me he gave me a little reward because my suggestion was so bad it made him laugh. :D Made my day. Congrats to all winners.

You know if I was disqualified for some reason? :D 

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I have all girls (excluding patreon exclusives) that are currently available in the game.

Congratulations & thank you for sharing!  Out of further curiosity, what's your total maximum number of free drafts for Club/Sex Champions?  It seems like at a certain point it's no longer 1 free draft/10 girls.  Maybe that has to do with the inclusion of HCL and/or 1* girls?  Or maybe it's just me.

I couldn't find this answer anywhere else so figured I'd ask here.

Does anybody know if there's a way to read HCL story other than playing it? I only played it to get Mizuki back in the day and that was more than enough, I hate clicker games so I'm not going to play it. But I'm curious about the story.

2 hours ago, Hastur said:

Congratulations & thank you for sharing!  Out of further curiosity, what's your total maximum number of free drafts for Club/Sex Champions?  It seems like at a certain point it's no longer 1 free draft/10 girls.  Maybe that has to do with the inclusion of HCL and/or 1* girls?  Or maybe it's just me.

I couldn't find this answer anywhere else so figured I'd ask here.

1* girls don't count there, because they cannot be used.
There are 11 1* girls currently in total, I have 693 girls, so the count for champions is 682 --> 68 free drafts.

• Thanks 1

I missed the post for the 500 mark, I'm halfway to the 600 though 😄

I feel like I'm going somewhat slow compared to others with my same "game age" if you get what I mean 😬

(before you comment on that, yeah I'm trying to get to the lower leagues in this period to get a "break" from the top tier haha)

Schermata 2021-04-24 alle 01.47.18.png

• Like 10

Good evening!

I have taken the liberty and updated the existing information in the Q&A thread here: (Frequently Asked) Questions + Answers

Is there anything you would like to be added?
Is there any information I've gotten wrong or maybe overlooked?

Any help is appreciated.

PS: I've hidden the entire post about events for now, as everything has been completely revamped since 2018.
Edit: Unhidden! ^^

Edited by Slynia
  • Thanks 8

btw., on a more serious question: 

where there previuosly bundles to buy that gave XP already?

If so,  this marked statement is only clarification.

If not - then there are bundles to be introduced that will offer me XP... - and I do not think that the new "daily login reward" is meant as such.

image.png.87746d6381c8791c92f7ce91a23a9635.png

Just now, windia said:

btw., on a more serious question: 

where there previuosly bundles to buy that gave XP already?

If so,  this marked statement is only clarification.

If not - then there are bundles to be introduced that will offer me XP... - and I do not think that the new "daily login reward" is meant as such.

image.png.87746d6381c8791c92f7ce91a23a9635.png

I´m not quite sure myself but I believe to remember that one of our lower level club mates once said that he had a bundle offer with 300k xp ..however I´ve never seen any myself so don´t quote me on that :D

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I´m not quite sure myself but I believe to remember that one of our lower level club mates once said that he had a bundle offer with 300k xp ..however I´ve never seen any myself so don´t quote me on that :D

You are right, there is a bundle with 300k XP, I have seen it myself

Just now, Howard38m said:

Does anyone know what happens when you need to use energy for an event but your stuck waiting for a new world to open? just wondering if there's any point to even doing the new event.

you buy champion tickets for energy

• Like 1

@Slynia suggestions for Q&A in post Girls Questions

about LC: "Placing in 5-15th, you receive 50 shards. Placing in 16th-25th gives you 25 shards. "

it is: Placing in 5-10th, you receive 50 shards. Placing in 11th-25th gives you 25 shards.

also add a new point 11. PoP or places of power. The first three (or permanent) can give you shards of a girl as a reward.

you can also add to this the french wiki link http://hentaiheroes.wikidot.com/

Q: How many girls are there in the game?

A: The best way to find this out is by visiting the wiki page: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

You can also change this

"Q: I really want [insert girl name], but the event she was available in has ended. When will I be able to get her?

A: Event girls, apart from the mission girls, will be available again in the revival events a year after their event first was held. At the moment it is not known what the devs will do with event girls from 2 year old events, but I am sure they will think of something to make those available again as well."

into this:

Q: I really want [insert girl name], but the event she was available in has ended. When will I be able to get her?

A: Classic event girls, will be available again in the orgy days events in the same month of following years after their event was held. For legendary days event girls, they usually appear some months later in a new legendary days event. That will probably apply also to Mythic days events in the future. Most girls can also reappear in mythic pachinko, there is a rotation of three random girls every two days. Finally, in the especial anniversary event held in July each year many girls reappear again.

Edit: in Adventure & Villains Questions

you can update the villain list with the starting levels

villains      
  start T2 T3 max
dark lord 3 30 80 140
ninja spy 16 50 120 200
gruntt 26 70 150 250
edwarda 36 100 200 320
donatien 45 130 260 400
silvanus 55 170 350 540
bremen 70 210 410 640
finalmecia 90 260 480 700
roko 110 290 530 770
karole 130 310 560 810
jackson 150 350 615 870
pandora 250 500 750 1000
nike 300 550    
sake 350      

Edited by jelom
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Are you saying that you can beat Pandora easily at that massive level ? Is her still doable ?

My Pandora Witch reached level 803 before I got her Tier 3 (last) girl.
And no it wasn't easy, I was going back and forth her levels 801-803 for some time, because I lost just as much as I won my battles.

Here is her stats at level 803:
gggg.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1