1 hour ago, Slynia said:

We are in the end game now guys:
gggg.JPG

Gogeta reached level 499 today

Personally I'm a bit curious.. what's gonna happen ? Are they going to w8 that a certain numbers of players reach that level to increase it ? Are they going to increase it right away ? Is it going to be just a cap level increase or it will bring something more ( like a combat points increase ( unlikely)) ? 

Questions... Questions...🤔

Noacc already said a while back that they currently had no plans to increase the level cap beyond level 500.
I hope that hasn't changed, however, with that said, we still need some kind of progress system to make us come back everyday. I already suggested a new type of currency or something droppable for level 500 accounts that can be used to eventually upgrade the stats (or just stat) of a girl of our choosing, or a piece of equipment of our choosing. Potentially it could even be used to upgrade the class specialty move (ex: increasing Hardcore's wild burst damage above 1.5 multiplier).

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Slynia said:

something droppable for level 500 accounts that can be used to eventually upgrade the stats

The idea Sounds good but then they should create a way to divide the "500+" from the others, they would have a big advantage against the "mortals" (first thought goes to the league 🤔)

2 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

The idea Sounds good but then they should create a way to divide the "500+" from the others, they would have a big advantage against the "mortals" (first thought goes to the league 🤔)

They should start first by doing a 441+ bracket. There's enough people there already and right now moving to level 401 is brutal in contests for a good number of levels.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Noacc already said a while back that they currently had no plans to increase the level cap beyond level 500.
I hope that hasn't changed, however, with that said, we still need some kind of progress system to make us come back everyday. I already suggested a new type of currency or something droppable for level 500 accounts that can be used to eventually upgrade the stats (or just stat) of a girl of our choosing, or a piece of equipment of our choosing. Potentially it could even be used to upgrade the class specialty move (ex: increasing Hardcore's wild burst damage above 1.5 multiplier).

Sure. There's also collecting the girls, you always have that. They could increase what they give in battles, or maybe only in league battles. For example, each girl could add 1% of their stats to yours (first number that has come to mind, I'm sure it would need some tweaking), that way having more girls and having them leveled up would be more important.

They should also recover the leaderboards. People will always go out of their way to show their e-penis xD.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

then they should create a way to divide the "500+" from the others, they would have a big advantage against the "mortals"

That depends on how fast you can upgrade, how big each upgrade is going to be and what you will be able to upgrade.
Each level also gives extra stats so those who gain levels every week will gain "power" faster.
I mean, lets take the class specialty upgrade as an example, if each upgrade is a 1% increase from the original (KH recovers 10.1% EGO, HC deals 151.5% damage, and CH gain 202% defense), then the "mortals" would catch up, faster than they currently are at least.
Of course, numbers are to be tested but you get the point.

This way we would get more variety in setups, for example, CH could go full damage when they have upgraded their Narcissism (specialty) for long enough to block most damage when triggered.

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

They should also recover the leaderboards. People will always go out of their way to show their e-penis

This. I want to show of my e-penis as well. I should be pretty high up with my girl count now, I wasn't even top 100 when they removed the leaderboard so ^^

• Like 2

While I strongly hope that the devs don't return on their decision of avoiding further level caps increase, I agree that once the threshold is reached, the absence of something in exchange for the effort of gaining experience points may be annoying for players.

One possible solution may be to establish a fixed quota for the XP bar after level 500: once the quota is reached, the bar resets, and the player gain a special reward (picking a single one between a few choices) not obtainable anywhere else in tha game, and this excludes also the possibility of buying them with kobans or even real money.

One possible example of this special rewards may be powerful items that, when used on a girl, istantly upgrades to max their affection or their level (with the conditional that players still need to pay ymens or kobans to unlock stars, poses and scenes in the case of affection). This could be a solution to the long time books-gifts lack problem. The fact that at every aforementioned reset only one special item is gained (although at player choice) grants that the game does not become unbalanced in this way (as the devs can decide how much high the XP quota should be, and the quota can change over time to balance things).

Another possible type of special reward may be a sort of "Rainbow Orb", that can be used at any time (independently from events or other occurrences) on any single girl that it is still not in the player harem (i.e. still locked or in the Date Pavilion). A "Rainbow Orb" used this way gives istantly to the player 100 shards on the chosen girl, making her enter the harem of the player (with bonus flowers if the chosen girl was in the Date Pavilion).

The ones above are just the first examples that came to my mind, but I think that it should be possible to find others to give the players more choices.

• Like 4

Don't put much hopes in those proposals.

Simplicity means that there are just two probable outcomes:

a) Level cap is maintained forever without especial changes in the game.

b) After some time (some weeks or a few months) the level cap is raised to 600 to help fighting the last bosses (when they are upgraded to Tier 3)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jelom said:

b) After some time (some weeks or a few months) the level cap is raised to 600 to help fighting the last bosses (when they are upgraded to Tier 3)

i agree with the two options as most likely, but I am not seeing 'to help fighting the last bosses' as the reason for a raise; higher level, especially how slow it will goes then, wont really help to fight them, if they keep their current stats (development).

• Like 2

More importantly, raising the level cap would destroy any hopes of ever truly catching up competitively for anyone who hasn't started in the first two years (compared to active veterans). That would be terrible. The current XP and PvP system is already imbalanced as hell, but at the very least if the level cap stays, then there's an end game goal to reach for PvP.

I wouldn't mind giving cool rewards to players who reached the max level as they keep accumulating XP, but I'd be very opposed to anything that gives even more PvP power, especially if it's unique. I'd much rather see tons of gifts and books to help upgrading the harem, for instance.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'd be very opposed to anything that gives even more PvP power, especially if it's unique.

I thought the same thing, until I had the (dis)pleasure of fighting Jackson and Pandora Witch Tier 3.
We need more power even after we reach level 500 to be able to deal with the later world bosses, Sake isn't even going to be the last boss, and she's 2 worlds after Pandora Witch.
So, that's where my suggestion came from from the beginning, leagues wasn't even on my radar.
If we won't get more overall power then we'll at the very least need more PvE power, and we know that the Performance system would need to be recoded for the game to run a different simulation for PvE and PvP, so it doesn't look very bright imo. It's easier to just nerf the villains instead, and then, problem solved with the power lol.

But hey, I'm just happy as long as I won't have to farm XP anymore, as I've done that for 4 years already.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Slynia said:

But hey, I'm just happy as long as I won't have to farm XP anymore, as I've done that for 4 years already.

Well, I guess they won't have an XP cap, only a level cap. Otherwise we'll have a problem with some contests 😅

10 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Well, I guess they won't have an XP cap, only a level cap. Otherwise we'll have a problem with some contests 😅

Not really if there is a 500 bracket for contests, then all the "gain XP" will be null and void for everyone, so those contests could just be removed/reworked if so ^^ I get what you mean tho, I still hope for something else than XP, even if we gain it in the exact same way. I guess I'm just tired of seeing "XP gained" by now 😂

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

There is a clean solution for that: nerf the Tier 3 bosses a bit.

I know, I said just this. 

17 minutes ago, Slynia said:

It's easier to just nerf the villains instead, and then, problem solved with the power lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

From a less optimistic angle on the chances of Tier 3 nerfing...

Anyone willing to take bets on the possibility of having sooner or later the introduction of  Super-Mega-Mythic-Kaioken girls to be able to deal with tier 3 bosses on latest worlds? 😅

• Haha 6

41 minutes ago, Oda said:

From a less optimistic angle on the chances of Tier 3 nerfing...

Anyone willing to take bets on the possibility of having sooner or later the introduction of  Super-Mega-Mythic-Kaioken girls to be able to deal with tier 3 bosses on latest worlds? 😅

I think the introduction of mythic equipment and boosters is more likely... and I'd consider that much worse, let's hope it never happens.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, jelom said:

Don't put much hopes in those proposals.

Just to be clear, my friend, maybe it is possible that you misunderstood me a bit.

What I was doing in my last post was simply going at full speed letting my imagination run wild and writing what came in that moment. I did not give those sentences the value of real proposals: if I had wanted to do so I would have written them in the Suggestions subforum, but, as you may recall having seen written by me elsewhere quite a bit of time ago, from my personal point of view, that section of the forum it is almost completely useless, and if it were eliminated in my opinion it would make absolutely no difference.

21 hours ago, jelom said:

Simplicity means that there are just two probable outcomes:

a) Level cap is maintained forever without especial changes in the game.

In fact, I believe that the effective outcome will probably be very similar (and I add: unfortunately) to the ones you described.

On 5/19/2021 at 3:49 AM, Slynia said:

Wouldn't be the first thing they did (seemingly) without planning.  😬

Thing is it doesn't matter much if like last time you still get xp but not a lvl at first. As soon as the cap is lifted they are off again. 

Would agree though, some kind of progression method would be needed. 

on test server some version of orgy days came back. 

It looks like they test animations in the town's event window - just a screenshot wouldn't proof it and I never did gifs...

I have to many girls in EP to go for them - even for Lupa's mother! (Bunna is also there, a clubmate wrote that she will be removed afterwards)

• Thanks 2