On 4/21/2021 at 2:29 PM, blaa said:

damn, what have I done?

image.png.541f209f230a0d40e9c870b5bb872124.png

only needed around 20 minutes to scroll to the bottom; that really needs a fix

How do you get it to show you the number of all equipments? For me it always says that I own 100 equipments.

15 minutes ago, mates said:

How do you get it to show you the number of all equipments? For me it always says that I own 100 equipments.

1) I am using the userscript from tom/test anon (but old version, shouldnt matter though, and I am not even sure, if you need it for that)

2) you have to scroll to the bottom and then sell one (the last) equipment, it will be updated after

3) with a teach us master today on nutaku I got lucky, i guess

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, blaa said:

1) I am using the userscript from tom/test anon (but old version, shouldnt matter though, and I am not even sure, if you need it for that)

2) you have to scroll to the bottom and then sell one (the last) equipment, it will be updated after

3) with a teach us master today on nutaku I got lucky, i guess

Selling the item worked, thank you.

Just to close the chapter on this; there are 479 unique girls right now. You could also say 476, 483 or anything in between. In the 480 I counted Bunna as a separate one. This is something I think shouldn't be done, so that's why I said 479. The other 3 debatable girls are the clicker versions of Bunny, Lupa and Estelle. Alt. Bunny and Alt. Lupa are not mentioned in the summary of Bunny and Lupa and we have now seen that they are indeed different girls in the story (think Finalmecia). Same goes for Estelle. She even has a different surname in the clicker version. The 3 on top of the 480 is for Laverne. She has been shown to be all actually existing versions in the same universe.

- 480 different girls.

- 1 is Bunna a girl fusion from two other girls.

- 1 girl is Laverne and basically every version is a unique one from a different timeline.

- 3 of them are clicker versions. Alt. Bunny and Alt. Lupa and then the young Estelle.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Xemnas said:

After seeing your table @jelom, a question was born in my mind. Are you saying that you can beat Pandora easily at that massive level ? Is her still doable ? Because honestly my reaction is this one

tenor.gif

🤣 Of course not, the max level was in older patch notes. I haven't even unlocked tier 3 for some bosses 

But our sensei @Chthugha has beated them and got all their girls B|. He posted (for science) Pandora at lvl 802 here https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/1438-chit-chat/&do=findComment&comment=224891

I still have a lot to do before reaching that point.

• Thanks 1

On 4/24/2021 at 11:16 PM, Slynia said:

Good evening!

I have taken the liberty and updated the existing information in the Q&A thread here: (Frequently Asked) Questions + Answers

Is there anything you would like to be added?
Is there any information I've gotten wrong or maybe overlooked?

Any help is appreciated.

PS: I've hidden the entire post about events for now, as everything has been completely revamped since 2018.
Edit: Unhidden! ^^

I thought that, as a reference, it may be useful to put in a held location somewhere the summary of information on champions ad poses I once got into one screen. I had updated it with girl poses and club champions base info. If you think it may be useful, here it is:

immagine.png.88dd602945e43bfeb457bba737e6d378.png

• Like 4

On 4/24/2021 at 11:16 PM, Slynia said:

Good evening!

I have taken the liberty and updated the existing information in the Q&A thread here: (Frequently Asked) Questions + Answers

Is there anything you would like to be added?
Is there any information I've gotten wrong or maybe overlooked?

Any help is appreciated.

PS: I've hidden the entire post about events for now, as everything has been completely revamped since 2018.
Edit: Unhidden! ^^

On energy, nowadays we don't get a refill every 10 levels, we get 10 energy every level.

The affection and XP given in Season battles goes to 10, for levels 451+.

"The new scrolls are released at a rate of approximately 1/month". Nowadays it's 1/two weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Slynia said:

I don't think he was much better tho 😂

kjkj.PNG

Not much but some?  😂😅

At least enough to make it hard but doable instead of frustratingly impossible for me I'm thinking. You got him to lvl 721 there too. That's not my ambition. 

• Haha 1

Thanks for your suggestions @jelom @Kenrae and @Observer_X about the FAQ thread!
I have fixed and added what you asked for.

I'm still trying to add stuff/fix the FAQ as I go, and it wouldn't surprise me if I make some misses here and there, if you notice any, feel free to tell me.

I've copied some information from the wiki (saves me time), however, their grammar and phrasing isn't the best there so I've been rewording some sentences.
Hell, maybe I'm bad at phrasing things myself, if so, feel free to tell me that as well if I'm not making any sense 😂 

• Like 3

Then we will keep it up xD 
On Champions, there's this:

How to battle
Every battle against a Champion can be paid using one of 3 possible resources:
1: One ticket:
-Tickets will be available as a potential reward from villains, daily missions, Places of Power and can also be bought in the Reception Desk for 60 energy.
-If your total tickets are below 10, you will receive 3 tickets for free every 24 hours.
2: 60 Energy points.
3: 120 kobans (hentaiheroes) or 20 kobans (Nutaku).

That's outdated, right? I mean, now you can only battle a Champion using one ticket, but there are multiple ways to get tickets (60 energy or 120 kobans). The end result is the same, just nitpicking a little.

• Haha 1

Congrats Hugh!

Does anyone know where to grab this Avatar? Was it one of those limited edition Seasons avatars? Or is it from a giftcode? Or from some other purchase?
I can't find it in the regular list of avatars.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:32 PM, Hugh Jerexion said:

I know we do milestones at every 100 girls, but I missed my 600 (so many girls these days), so can I have this 😈:

1379864602_HH666.png.588b166f41d81b4a8d2e19a3997d4591.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Congrats Hugh!

Does anyone know where to grab this Avatar? Was it one of those limited edition Seasons avatars? Or is it from a giftcode? Or from some other purchase?
I can't find it in the regular list of avatars.

Isn't it from Nutaku?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mates said:

Lately I have noticed that some players drop their boosters at random times, not just at usual snapshots, anyone else noticed?

It´s always been that case, hasn´t it? 🤔Well at least as far as I can remember ^^

Edited by holymolly

1 minute ago, mates said:

Lately I have noticed that some players drop their boosters at random times, not just at usual snapshots, anyone else noticed?

Since the patch where they claimed that opponent's values are "live".

Some people said that the players with bugged stats got normal stats.

Yet I can confirm by a clubmate, that my dropped booster was invisible in the "default time slot".

And I observed people being boosted 1 hour after "default time slot" began - and being unboosted e.g. half an hour before the same time slot ends...

(there were some comments around this time in this thread)

The other day, I have done all my fights in the afternoon against unboosted players, than I checked around 17:40 and there were two more players unboosted. After 18 oclock I got like another 5 players unboosted and beat them all. And around 22:30 there was one more guy unboosted. Same happend right now.

Yes, I noticed it too, since the update that also fixed the bugged stats, whose wording seemed to say that the stats would be refreshed live. It's unusual and I've only seen it going to worse stats, never increasing them.

My first hypothesis was that a change in club status was refreshed live, because the first times I noticed it was at the same time of someone leaving his club, but further data disproved that. We currently don't know what triggers it, or at least I don't.

Edited by Kenrae

We still have the main snapshot every six hours. But in between, there are also a number of snapshots for individual players, that can be triggered by certain changes (but not always). The clearest cases are boosters expiring or being equipped. It only seems to affect a small sample of players at any given time, seemingly picked at random, and the same player doing the same thing twice can trigger or not trigger a refresh of their stats visible to their opponents. It varies in that way too.

At least that's what I was able to test out and confirm with a few team mates when we happened to be in the same league. And it's been that way since the (half-)aborted patch.