13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

We still have the main snapshot every six hours. But in between, there are also a number of snapshots for individual players, that can be triggered by certain changes (but not always). The clearest cases are boosters expiring or being equipped. It only seems to affect a small sample of players at any given time, seemingly picked at random, and the same player doing the same thing twice can trigger or not trigger a refresh of their stats visible to their opponents. It varies in that way too.

At least that's what I was able to test out and confirm with a few team mates when we happened to be in the same league. And it's been that way since the (half-)aborted patch.

yeah, basically this. There are some triggers, which not always work though: market refreshes, adding boosters/loosing them, and some which I only heared but never experienced myself. But there also seems to be at least one "live" updated in between, which happens "automatically". But: It does look like this update only checks players who were boosted on regular snapshot time: Players who are adding boosters in between wont be updated until the regular snapshot is taken/gets updated.

My work routine with league is now: checking after 3 hours (or after one of the triggers happen) and right before snapshot time. I am sure, I got at least some players this way who would have been perma boosted otherwise

edit: what also happens: player profile shows people will be boosted next snapshot, but they wont get updated. I have no clue though, how to identify these.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

I'm not 100% sure this is the right place to talk/joke about this (if this is the case apologies to the mods)

But I swear to God I do have the worse karma for this very specific thing

Every time I manage to get down to 3 girls left in Epic Pachinko, in less than 48h Kinkoid decides it's time to add more girls to the list (just saw today's patch notes)

If they add a lot I end up getting a lot of them relatively quickly, if they add a few they begin not dropping anymore for a long time

In either case I get down to 3 (sometimes even 4) girls left, and then after a couple days where I manage to not clear any of them boom, new ones are added

Just the worse karma lmao 

It's even been always the same 3 since this first happened (something like a year if I remember right) that never get cleared (Miyu, Sailor Celsius, Sporty Noemy), I guess/suspect those girls really really really don't like me/want to join my harem haha

• Haha 8

So, i'm not really venting, but i'm kinda curious about 2 things:
1. Has anyone else noticed that "reducing the droprate of epic orbs in Daily Missions" meant effectively no orbs from Villains and Daily Missions and about a 50% worse droprate from the "It's just natural" places of power commisssion? Am i just unlucky here?
2. In Season, normally you often get at least 1 opponent that is doable (of course sometimes not, but in general it has been like that). But as soon as i reach Tier 47+ i get 3 impossible opponents for every win in about 75% of the cases since last season. Did something change, is it because my attack got higher (but then still, it should be balanced in a way that i can compete from what i experienced so far)?

Edited by LuxFF
  • Thinking 1

44 minutes ago, LuxFF said:

1. Has anyone else noticed that "reducing the droprate of epic orbs in Daily Missions" meant effectively no orbs from Villains and Daily Missions and about a 50% worse droprate from the "It's just natural" places of power commisssion? Am i just unlucky here?

it's reduced, yes, but you still get them in daily mission. Villian orbs were replaced by one star girls and place of powers are heavily decreased, but the numbers has to provide some one else (it's still good enough though, i got about 4 drops in 21 tries, for the last two weeks).

44 minutes ago, LuxFF said:

2. In Season, normally you often get at least 1 opponent that is doable (of course sometimes not, but in general it has been like that). But as soon as i reach Tier 47+ i get 3 impossible opponents for every win in about 75% of the cases since last season. Did something change, is it because my attack got higher (but then still, it should be balanced in a way that i can compete from what i experienced so far)?

there could be a point where your level is too low for getting easy opponents, but reaching the last girl tier shouldnt be a problem at all. Maybe you setup/equipment isnt optimal?

Well, ok, that's still a hefty decrease of epic orbs compared to before, but it seems i am not unlucky then. :)

Not sure about team and equipment, i could improve my Beta maybe, but i got the impression everything is decent for my level. I don't really get why Filya as Omega is better statwise then FiIya as Alpha, but that is likely researchable. Also not sure how much money everyone spent on shop-stat increases or if there's a cap, but also done these decently enough i think. Maybe have to boost through it.
Might be the level, might also be the more winrate/mojo the more it makes things harder and i'm in a weird 50:50 spot at some point currently. After 25-30 tries (had to do them anyway for last event step) and evened out at 50:50 it got a bit better again.

Thanks for the input though!

Edited by LuxFF

2 hours ago, LuxFF said:

Also not sure how much money everyone spent on shop-stat increases or if there's a cap, but also done these decently enough i think. Maybe have to boost through it.

There is a cap and the fact that you don't know that tells me that you haven't reached it (I'm so intelligent :P). Increase them as much as you can. What's your level?

18 minutes ago, LuxFF said:

I'm at 294 since today and at 1.78kk cost for the x60. Not sure how good or bad exactly that is.

It's been ages since I wasn't always at my maximum, I don't remember when was the turning point :) . Just try to raise them as much as you can, specially your main stat.

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

It's too late Alban, we're already here.
I'm now a proud member of the 700+ girls Club

gdfgfgf.JPG

wonder how many 700 club are there, wish they didnt take out the lists in tower of fame, i liked seeing where i was at compared to everyone

• Like 4

Hey guys, a quick question. What should you do if moderator is wrong?

Situation: a dude reports the bug. DvDivXXX(moderator) falsely shuts report down with a witty remark.

The bug in question is that you can claim the rewards for 20th tier in Season without unlocking it, because it says that you need 4180 mojo instead of 5180 mojo. And you actually need only 4180 to unlock it. There're even screenshots with a proof.
What DvDivXXX does in response? He closes the thread and gives a witty remark that "Oh, I guess you're stupid, Here're patch notes for you to read.". I mean, those patch notes has nothing to do with this bug and don't mention anything in relation to why that 20th tier is special.

And yeah, the question's not just about this thread in particular. It's just a very good example.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Bomba said:

The bug in question is that you can claim the rewards for 20th tier in Season without unlocking it, because it says that you need 4180 mojo instead of 5180 mojo. And you actually need only 4180 to unlock it. There're even screenshots with a proof.

I'll only comment on this part.

I have 4300. Tier 20 reward is unclaimable.

2 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

I'll only comment on this part.

I have 4300. Tier 20 reward is unclaimable.

As OP said you still need to unlock the previous Tier, so it's 4960 mojo. But after that 20th tier can be claimed.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bomba said:

What should you do if moderator is wrong?

Well, point out where and in what way, if it's important. Ideally without getting overly personal and confrontational in the process, but oh well. So, basically what you did here, on this specific point. I made a mistake indeed, and incorrectly closed a legit bug report. I fixed it now, so thanks for that.

38 minutes ago, Bomba said:

And yeah, the question's not just about this thread in particular. It's just a very good example.

Been there, done that. I'm done being patient with you on that anti-mod crusade of yours. I offered you my help, you didn't take it, that's absolutely fine. I could definitely do without your constant nagging in WTF smiley reactions and wannabe rebel drama bullshit like the above from now on, though. The next suspension you'll get if you don't let go will not be a courtesy.

As I said above, personal issues aside, you've helped out in this case, which is great. Thanks for helping me, and the guy who reported the bug, and the community in general. Cheers.

12 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Been there, done that. I'm done being patient with you on that anti-mod crusade of yours. I offered you my help, you didn't take it, that's absolutely fine. I could definitely do without your constant nagging in WTF smiley reactions and wannabe rebel drama bullshit like the above from now on, though. The next suspension you'll get if you don't let go will not be a courtesy.

Being patient? Courtesy? DvDivXXX, you showed me none of that. You harassed me in the topic I created for reasons that has nothing to do with me or the topic. And then you harassed me in the ban message with a lot of condescension thrown in. If you calling that "help", then please, don't help me at all. You're calling an "anti-mod crusade" the same thing that Slynia did: the well done FAQ that helps to weed out the unreasonable questions and reports and reduces the load on your shoulders too. 

Yes, I did this one snarky remark after the ban. Sorry, it was a bit rude. But it seemed to me that you didn't read the post. The same thing that I think you did to many of my posts and few other posts too. And that's why you received a "confused" reaction from me. They're not a WTF reaction as you think. And I did that because I'm confused.

I have no clue why you hate me and try to put those awful words in my mouth. They're not mine. I never said anything like that and never said anything that would even remotely resemble it. Yet, for some reason you're quite sure that I do. So, can we talk this out?

You think I hate you? I made a lot of efforts because I appreciate you, and I think you're otherwise a very interesting member of the forum. So yeah, "misunderstanding" would be an understatement, here. =/

10 minutes ago, Bomba said:

So, can we talk this out?

Sure. But the forum isn't the place for personal conversations. Maybe accept my discord invite (if you can undo the previous block, I'm not good at discord), or ping me there if you can. Preferably tomorrow, though. I have one hell of a migraine today.

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You think I hate you? I made a lot of efforts because I appreciate you, and I think you're otherwise a very interesting member of the forum. So yeah, "misunderstanding" would be an understatement, here. =/

Sure. But the forum isn't the place for personal conversations. Maybe accept my discord invite (if you can undo the previous block, I'm not good at discord), or ping me there if you can. Preferably tomorrow, though. I have one hell of a migraine today.

Yeah, if I didn't know that we have like 2 language and cultural barriers, I would've just dismissed your messages as simply trolling. So it's puzzling for me too.

And I can't do anything like what you propose, cause I'm not on discord. So I don't know what you're talking about.

So, you wrote this message

and left me without response. And that response would be "Uhmm...okay. What does it have to do with what I said?" cause I'm puzzled. And would like some sort of clarification.

But honestly, I would rather share all my notes with Slynia to help out with FAQ. Cause that was the target of that topic. But that's time consuming and I'm a bit afraid to be lynched in the process and waste all my time again, because you don't understand that I'm targeting the origin of the problem I discussed - the people who don't know all the intricacies of this game. And automated teaching process is a great solution I think. So that's why I think this discussion comes first. If you think that forum isn't a good place for it. Okay, I'll try to do something with Discord, but that will take time.

57 minutes ago, Bomba said:

You harassed me in the topic I created for reasons that has nothing to do with me or the topic. And then you harassed me in the ban message with a lot of condescension thrown in.

If there is real abuse going on you can report it to the developers in inside the game>Settings>Support>Create new ticket.

Everybody is on vacation though, so it will take a few weeks.

4 hours ago, Kana A said:

If there is real abuse going on you can report it to the developers in inside the game>Settings>Support>Create new ticket.

Kind of, yeah. He could also use the Report function on a post of mine and his report would be handled by either Slynia or George, and/or Noacc. Not by me, in any case.

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

I'm not on discord

You're not the Bomba#8038 I found on the HH discord and sent a friend request to? :D That explains why my request was rejected, then.

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

we have like 2 language and cultural barriers

I don't remember where you're from. You wouldn't happen to be French?

Anyway, we don't seem to understand each other even on a base level in English. I didn't suggest using Discord for a FAQ project with Slynia, and I didn't even see anything in your "Conspiracy theories and superstition" thread to suggest that what you were doing there had anything to do with Sly's FAQ revamp project. The only vague link I can think of is that you used the term FAQ once. To me, that thread (as hinted at by its choice of title) was a call to mod bashing and kind of a vague yet insanely ambitious suggestion to create something as complex and overly technical as a government to have the forum users moderating the forum moderators, basically...

I only suggested that you and I have a private conversation on Discord, but that was really personal. It was most certainly not intended as harassment, on the contrary, that was a genuine concern and support offer. That you perceived this as bullying you or being condescending is another clear example of how poorly we seem to be able to communicate, you and I. At least for the past month or so, because we used to have pretty smooth discussions in threads about art and other things a year or so ago.

In any case, even though this is the random chit chat thread, we're taking way too much public space for what amounts to a personal matter at the end of the day. Since you seem to be getting along better with Sly, I'll try to ask him what he makes of all of this (in private, not on the forum). In the meantime, let's move on here.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Kind of, yeah. He could also

The game's ticket support system is more suitable since this is multiple episodes of grievance. And he can make his case with multiple screenshots of highlighted texts etc.

@BombaTry to save them time by avoiding long walls of texts.

• Haha 1