39 minutes ago, Horsting said:

This seems to happen more often to you.

the OS is the enemy.  hp makes garbage PCs, but win10 takes the cake.  microsoft has been overriding my settings for years, but most recently it is sabotaging the harddrive by filling the available memory w/junk code & redundant widgets so i can't save anything 99% of the time except to paste into mail.  just as win10 protected apps i didn't want & kept reinstalling them after i uninstalled & deleted them, it is protecting digital garbage i should be able to delete w/o issue.

win11 is by all accounts worse, & now i have a crippled Frankenstein of win10 & 11...

• Like 1

I feel the same and I've been contemplating switching to the most user-friendly and plug-and-play possible Linux version to get rid of many issues, and to give my old PC a breath of fresh air. Still, changing OS is always a big thing for me so I haven't decided yet. Some people have suggested me to install it on top of Windows with a dual-boot, but if I can find a Linux I'm comfortable enough to use, I'd end up removing Windows anyway. I know some versions can boot from a USB flash drive, so I might try things that way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

just as win10 protected apps i didn't want & kept reinstalling them after i uninstalled & deleted them

Ah yes, those "modern" Windows apps/widgets are annoying. I mean they do not use much disk space to be fair, a few MiB which should not bother anyone. Quick PowerShell commands to uninstall all those "modern" apps at once for all users:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -online

I am currently not sure whether this removes the app store itself as well, which is what I have done at least. Otherwise it can be disabled via group policies (Windows 10 Pro only) or registry.

HP laptops at least are very good, assuming one does not buy the cheapest consumer products, but the professional ones. I have an HP Probook 4540s in active use. It is 9 years old, or even 11, don't remember exactly, but still works very well for all daily tasks. Those pro variants are designed for longer life time, and one can open the cases for better cleaning and easier exchanging disk, RAM and stuff. But the cheapest variants, which are probably only 20% cheaper or so, are so much worse regarding everything, that I would not recommend anyone to buy them, even when low on budget. Better buy a used/older pro variant. Same for all manufacturers.

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

switching to the most user-friendly and plug-and-play possible Linux version to get rid of many issues

I use Linux on several server systems, but for my working desktop I did never become worm with it, also missing quite a few applications. I is a nasty vicious cycle that many desktop application developers focus/optimise or develop only for Windows, to serve the largest marked/user space, and because of this, many are in turn forced to use Windows, when needing those applications.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Horsting said:

HP

hp WAS a good brand, past tense

idk when but hp was taken over & everything made after that is trash

this hp had issues from year One; my other hp is 10+ years is good but it runs hot & can't do anything newer than WinVista

Karxan Edit: On top of ALL THIS, my fam chose today to be XTRA TOXIC, so here's a bit of copium;

image.thumb.png.fad81163e6bce76abb3d4f078a8b3102.png

enjoy!

Edited by Karxan
copium
  • Haha 2
  • Hug 1
  • Hearts 1

19 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Random is random, though. We tend to remember the one time something very unlikely happened a lot more vividly than the many times something just a bit unlikely happens. It's in our nature as a species.

Ok, you got me there.
And I guess, the negative examples always are the most memorized.
So to show, that it can also be the other way round, I present you this:

image.png.23c2c228d7d23ebaba4354175bfaa2b4.png

• Surprised :O 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 2

That should have been Black against Black, because those numbers were even a little bit higher than violet.

But I have given up trying to understand those mechanics a long time ago, there is too much random in it.

After all, it is not that much impotant to me.
Having said that, I guess I should try to get a little more involved to it, because:
image.png.aa22dc639d2f01c856d0ae4db9216289.png

Although I don't think I can hold there for long, but I 'll give my very best it a try, and see how it goes. 😁

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • GG 7

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I feel the same and I've been contemplating switching to the most user-friendly and plug-and-play possible Linux version to get rid of many issues,

depending on the power of your PC you can also go the VM route. Thats what I'm doing I have a win7 VM I'm still running a lot of things on. and one nice thing is ones its setup the way you want it you can take a snapshot so when and if it goes haywire you can restore to that point. but is also good for trying things so if your considering linux you can try in a VM first and if you like then you can redo your OS.

• Thanks 1

I read that in last year's Kinkversary, all girls drops gave 5 shards!

I'm hoping that it will be like this tomorrow (or maybe 6 shards drops? Since it's the 6th kinkversary ;) 1-12 shards drops like on OD will be great too).

5 ore fa, HugRaven ha scritto:

With which Player level I got pop lvl 10? I still stuck on pop 9 with level 316.

Temporary PoPs level up every 35 player levels. So temp PoPs should get to lvl 10 at player level 315. Yours are still at level 9 because they get updated at cycle reset only. Once the current 7 days cycle of your temp PoPs will come to an end, you'll have them leveled up to lvl 10 

• Like 2

#Kinkversary23 2 million Ymens

Now we'll be able to face this anniversary event so much better, thanks you kinkoid for your immense generosity 

Jokes aside, super nice having the DD lasting for all the 7 days of this kinkversary (thank you indeed for that, Kinkoid), and I have mixed feelings about the missing OD: on one side, I'm happy 'cause it does not "dilute" more the pachinko pool, meaning I have slightly better odds to get at least one L5 event girl I miss; on the other side, I still miss quite some past July CEs girls (one of the few E5 of the game, too) that I wouldn't mind having a chance to welcome in my harem

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

The lag is pretty insane right now, though (understandably). I'll let the server relax for a bit and resume my playing session when fewer people will be clicking machine-gun style to claim the BB girl. ^^

Same.  I made a couple of threads, but I couldn't even load the harem, to check the BB girl's element, so I could report it, since it's not visible, as usual.  She's a voyeur btw.  Had to check via the wiki.  I'll bbl as well.

• Like 4

You are Lucky for me its 5minutes  just to logg in constantly because the game keeps logging me out after barelly a sec of gameplay so far i have managed nothing in 35-40 min great game becoming free to Play was a great move from my side especially since kinkoid are not even competent enough to do a game you can even Launch😭

• Hug 1

At Discord is known that KK is aware of the issue and investigating. There is a hint that the problems are connected with Boss Bang but nothing more is reported so far.

We can only hope, that KK can fix the problems in the next h or we will have to deal with them until Monday...

Edit: After they rollback the anniversary event it works more nomral at .com. At Nutaku seems that their stay some problems.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

53 minuti fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

At Discord is known that KK is aware of the issue and investigating. There is a hint that the problems are connected with Boss Bang but nothing more is reported so far.

We can only hope, that KK can fix the problems in the next h or we will have to deal with them until Monday...

Edit: After they rollback the anniversary event it works more nomral at .com. At Nutaku seems that their stay some problems.

So, should we expect no kinkversary until monday or do we have more encouraging news on that side?

And BB is gone too, apparently. Nice, I was at fight 88/100 😬 I'm  not mad, no no, I'm fine. More than fine, let me tell you. I'm touching heaven right now. Superb. 

EDIT: it's back. lol. I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster 

Edited by Antimon
  • Hug 2