7 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I almost didn't realise, my 400th Recruit joined yesterday. 🎂 🎉

image.png.ba7e605dd696afdb73cb4522ac5e1606.png

------------

I didn't know that there are more Invisible Girls 😲

image.png.3ff7a59006702d868116fd4f5163c38b.png

Mienai used to be bestgirl, since she is invisible, she can be exactly what you want her to be.
But then they released a visible version of her, and in protest I refused to get her.

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, found one in the pose.

You remembered! :$💢 That's so sweet, thank you! (Hopefully folks from the Art Team also get the memo).

Pretty cool artists you help me discover as is so often the case. This GreatM8 dude is particularly interesting to me. Appreciate it! ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Juicy peach 1

Not so great achievement after so many years, but here I am breaking the 600 level mark.
Note the 57.4M xp , 30 Million xp to go from 500 to 600.
The 238M to reach level 1000 is so, so, so far ...

image.png.3731121924f81ae5c37f2e384837d520.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 8

Well, at least all those Alban's boosters I've kept using diligently nonstop even after reaching lvl 500 were not in vain, although I would have much preferred that extra PXP to give me a headstart in the scrapped Hero's Journey skill trees than this new old meta:

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 4

36 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Well, at least all those Alban's boosters I've kept using diligently nonstop even after reaching lvl 500 were not in vain, although I would have much preferred that extra PXP to give me a headstart in the scrapped Hero's Journey skill trees than this new old meta:

If I had to identify one single thing Kinkoid has taught me, it would be to not assume anything based on what seems logical

So, unless you have "forbidden knowledge", I wouldn't dare to make such a conclusion

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Hug 2

Taking a look at next months calendar (on discord). 

The normal 5-day event (orgy days) seems to have been replaced by a festive-themed 8-day one.
And there are extra 2-day events starting on the 10th and the 26th, also with the festive theme.

My guess would be an extended anniversary orgy for the 8-day event, and the Bunna and NY Estelle revivals for the 2-day ones as mentioned in the earlier post by @430i. Which would make it more likely that those MDRs are one-offs instead of a full series of revivals for the year 1 mythic girls, unfortunately.

• Like 2

On 6/29/2023 at 4:56 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I still regularly encounter players with a full set of chlorellas equipped, presumably thinking that's their "defense setup". The results against someone with 3 chlorellas have never varied much for me compared to against an outright unboosted opponent. I don't foresee this changing with a 4th one.

Nope. ^^ Still best used for "sell junk" tasks.

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

Do we have any official statements on what they intend to do about GP's unmotivated cost increase past level 500 and/or level 16+ temp PoPs' TP requirements absurd scaling?

Edited by Antimon
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Do we have any official statements on what they intend to do about GP's unmotivated cost increase past level 500 and/or level 16+ temp PoPs' TP requirements absurd scaling?

Not as such. We have what I've mentioned in the thread about the new patch ("Hero Levels 501..."). It's known, it's been thoroughly reported by mods directly to Tech, and it will be looked into in the upcoming (business) days. And it's definitely not intended (it seemingly didn't occur to GD until the patch was already live and players started noticing these consequences and pointing them out).

• Thanks 2

il y a 45 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

And it's definitely not intended (it seemingly didn't occur to GD until the patch was already live and players started noticing these consequences and pointing them out).

Maybe Kinkoid should think to put in place some kind of test server on which players could make some tests (let's say a full week at least) before releasing this kind of update ....  Just an idea 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • GG 2

On 3/31/2023 at 7:21 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

The way I see it, is if I can get the new mythic girl, I should.  The only reason not to, is if I'm low on kobans, which isn't an issue for me any longer.  In the past, that's the main reason I'd skip them.  If I have a lot of shards for another mythic, that I expect to be revived, and I do, then that just means it'll be easy to get them later, so I should pursue the new ones now.

Here's the M6s that I failed to get in the past:

image.png.50ca3af0557d384cebbb4f5f4fc90149.png

I expect at least 2 of them to get revived this year; D Titania 🟢 and EM Bianca 🟠.  The rest were intentionally available twice already, so it'll be a long while before they return.  Does that make me not want to pursue new exhibitionist or physical girls?  Not really, I still recruited R Winter 🟢 and L Bunny's Mom 🟠.  It just means that they'll get upgraded in a different order, but I'll still recruit them asap.

I've been keeping track of my gems for the past 43 weeks.  I earn about 1,200 of each gem type per week.  Meaning, I can afford to max out a new mythic (9.4k gems) of each element, about every 8 weeks.  Even if I can't max an M6 right away, I should be able to within a couple months.  Definitely less time too, if I focus on it, and farm that particular gem type.  With ~62k gems of each element gained per year, gems aren't a reason to skip them.  I should recruit all of them if I can, b/c I can definitely max them out eventually.

GXP and affection are also in high demand, but I'm not worried about it.

The only real reason I'd skip a mythic, is if I couldn't possibly get them, due to being low on kobans.  They take priority for me over anything else, including the CE, LD, DP, OD, KC, PoA, PoV, PoG, & SE.  Why?  They're simply the best.

The MDR is over already, so there's no reason to try and convince anyone to pursue Esme, but it was worthwhile to be introspective, about how and why to pursue mythic girls, or not.

Hey Ravi-Sama,

can you explain me how you earn 1,200 of each gem weekly?

Maybe would help me a lot.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, HugRaven said:

Hey Ravi-Sama,

can you explain me how you earn 1,200 of each gem weekly?

Maybe would help me a lot.

I'm above level 500, my Temporary Places of Power are level 15.  Each one can drop up to 75 gems, at my current player level.  I try to collect from it as often as I can.  It was recently decreased from 7->6 hrs.  At player lvl 525, it'll increase again to lvl 16.  Also, I don't like storing CP or kisses.  I use them to constantly farm gems.  There's even a new mythic booster now that can add 25% more gems per drop, up to 500 gems, for 450 kos.  Meaning, for every 4 gems, you'd get an extra one.  It'd expire after getting 2k gems.  I haven't tried it yet.  Using ~770 CP to get a mythic girl, at the avg 6.5% shard drop rate, may drop gems up to ~68 times, at the 8.89% gem drop rate.  If it were 20 gems per drop, that'd be ~1,360 gems, a significant chunk of the booster (~343/500 gems or 68%).  I might try it during the MD, if the girl is on a boss which drops desirable gems.  You also get gems from pachinko orbs, regardless if they're stored for a long time.

Here's my weekly avg of each gem type gained, after keeping track for ~54 weeks:

Dominatrix: 1,064
 Submissive: 1,213
🟣 Voyeur: 1,008
🔵 Sensual: 1,282
🔴 Eccentric: 1,327
🟢 Exhibitionist: 1,249
🟠 Physical: 1,027
🟡 Playful: 1,088

Overall avg is 1,157 of each type per week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

500 gems, for 450 kos

Seems too expensive to me, but of course depends on the bottleneck. I just cannot imagine that gems are the bottleneck instead of kobans, when it is about getting and maxing out all mythic girls?

Indeed it is the sum of all the larger and smaller gem sources, also +1 for every season and league challenge, all the event/season/path rewards, daily missions, monthly card if one has it etc. I am quite strict in only very rarely using gems outside of 2nd CbC day, so that day is good for reviewing the gems collected during the past week. Do you use some tool/plugin for your gem counting, or is it manually filling a spreadsheet?

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Seems too expensive to me, but of course depends on the bottleneck. I just cannot imagine that gems are the bottleneck instead of kobans, when it is about getting and maxing out all mythic girls?

Indeed it is the sum of all the larger and smaller gem sources, also +1 for every season and league challenge, all the event/season/path rewards, daily missions, monthly card if one has it etc. I am quite strict in only very rarely using gems outside of 2nd CbC day, so that day is good for reviewing the gems collected during the past week. Do you use some tool/plugin for your gem counting, or is it manually filling a spreadsheet?

GXP is the real bottleneck, then gems, then affection.  Don't really need kobans to max girls, unless you're rushing to buy GXP.  Without the GXP, can't use the gems anyway.  If it's a boss that drops sensual gems, I'd use the new gem booster.  I want to max New Year Estelle ASAP, from her MDR.  Also, I just wanna test out the booster, and an MD/R seems like the best way to get a massive amount of single type of gem at once.  I can use the "villain drops recorder" from Zoo's scripts to see how many gem drops I had.  That's what I usually do.

I use the HH++ script that displays the gems nicely (could also just view the inventory now), and then record them manually into a spreadsheet, like you said, right before spending them on Tuesdays for CbC day 2.  It also helps gauge how many gems are needed for ranking high in the CbC.  I never spend all of them.  I think the general goal is to do the bare minimum for a top 15, and ideally stock up 9.4k gems of each type, for when it's really necessary to max a new L5, or M6.

The 450 kos price tag isn't that bad imo, if I only plan to use it once or twice a month, during the MD/Rs.  Also, it's up to me whether I want more of a particular gem or not, based on the boss selected.  During the Anniversary, it's common for every boss to have a girl available, even the final ones that drop 25 gems apiece.  They had 3 L5s paired w/ them last year.  Check Kinkversary 2022 to see all the girls that were available last year.  Save your EPx1s for it.

• Like 1