29 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Did you mean this?

i guess so; there's no thread in bug reporting then?

the feet in view with other sexy bits?

Event Orbs i should save for DDouble DDate, right?

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Without the GXP, can't use the gems anyway.

And without gems, you cant use GXP 😉. But got it: You have kobans left even when going for all mythic girls, and since gems are the 2nd bottleneck, it can make sense to buy 500 gems of a needed color for 450 kobans. Sadly the current red mythic does not match the Grunt's violet and blue gems 😞.

However, if not aiming for a specific color for a soon expected or already collected new girl, I guess e.g. PoV/PoG bonus paths usually give you overall more: Less gems per kobans, but a.o. additionally GXP, character XP which became more valuable with raised level cap, and some fists to make the next MD/MR cheaper, i.e. indirectly reducing the bonus path's costs. If one does have the bonus path girl already, is the alternative reward affection, or EPx1 like in season?

Of course it is all situational, the current stock of gems, the villain (gem color) that currently drops event shards, the event girl color you got or expect etc.

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, I just wanna test out the booster

What insights are you expecting from the test that you do not know already?

2 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

If one does have the bonus path girl already, is the alternative reward affection, or EPx1 like in season?

1 EPx1 orb in the free path and 3 EPx1 orbs in the premium path instead of each x20 shards of the girl, if you already had her.

About the gem mythic booster, at higher girls' levels, gems do become more of a bottleneck (some types more than others, in my experience, but according to @Ravi-Sama's data tracking they apparently all have a similar weekly inflow, so it must be more of a "me" problem).

I personally wouldn't spend 450 kobans in order to get 500 gems, which realistically will be distributed among the 8 types of gems (if I correctly understood how the booster functions). Probably, the best way to use it would be when you're going for a mythic girl that is with a villain that also drops a specific type of gems you particularly need, in order to force the majority of the bonus gems to be of that same type. Even in that case, though, I'm not sure it would be the best way to spend those 450 kobans, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

42 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Probably, the best way to use it would be when you're going for a mythic girl that is with a villain that also drops a specific type of gems you particularly need, in order to force the majority of the bonus gems to be of that same type. Even in that case, though, I'm not sure it would be the best way to spend those 450 kobans, but I could be wrong.

That. I also still think, when considering only free kobans (no bundles/koban packs), there are overall more beneficial invests. But I agree with Ravi that it is not always better to wait for a future larger benefit than getting a smaller benefit now. "Better a sparrow in hand than a pigeon on the roof" we say, or "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" seems to be more common in English 😄. E.g. if I had a mythic dom (or would currently farm one) which would take a place in my main battle team, sufficient GXP, but not yet sufficient dom gems to max her out immediately, and there was an event girl (or the mythic itself) on Donation, I would quite likely consider the gem booster to farm her. With any other than a mythic, it would be impossible to gain all 500 bonus gems until the getting the girl, but worth it if I could then benefit from the stronger team one league phase sooner.

But this situation is rather rare, even more if one manages to usually have 9.4k of all gem colors in stock.

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Sadly the current red mythic does not match the Grunt's violet and blue gems 😞.

If one does have the bonus path girl already, is the alternative reward affection, or EPx1 like in season?

What insights are you expecting from the test that you do not know already?

Yep, Gruntt's gems are split between sensual and voyeur, and it's just 15 gems per drop, so it's not an ideal place to test the gem detector.  I bought one, but I'll wait to use it later.

If you have the PoG girl already, you get 3 EPx1s for every reward that would've been shards.  PoG girls are former LC girls (legendary contests), so I've never unlocked the premium side.  No need to.  No one has new PoV girls, at least in HH.

I wanted to test how the booster really worked when receiving omni-gems, and also how the 25% boost was actually calculated when you got an uneven amount of gems.  I assume it rounds down.

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Probably, the best way to use it would be when you're going for a mythic girl that is with a villain that also drops a specific type of gems you particularly need, in order to force the majority of the bonus gems to be of that same type.

Yep, this was my plan, but I'll probably wait until the MDR now.  No rush to use it unless it's specifically a boss w/ sensual gems, for New Year Estelle.

39 minutes ago, Horsting said:

E.g. if I had a mythic dom (or would currently farm one) which would take a place in my main battle team, sufficient GXP, but not yet sufficient dom gems to max her out immediately, and there was an event girl (or the mythic itself) on Donation, I would quite likely consider the gem booster to farm her.

But this situation is rather rare, even more if one manages to usually have 9.4k of all gem colors in stock.

Yeah, if I had access to this booster back when I was short on Dom gems, in early June w/ L5 Doms blessed 82%, to break the pantheon's 2,000th wall, then I would've definitely used it for a week, farming 25 Dom gems from Nike.  Still managed somehow, but it would've made it much easier, w/ 7 maxed Doms, instead of just 4 maxed, and 3 at lvl 650.

I don't have 9.4k omni-gems, but I do think that's the ideal.  If I had a reserve supply like that, it'd be easier to keep up w/ blessing changes each week, but GXP would still be the real bottleneck.  See, I have 10.3k eccentric gems, enough to max Yesette, the new mythic girl, but only half a mil GXP, and ~100k affection.  Knowing the next mythic had to be eccentric, since she'd be the 4th, let's you intentionally save up her gems in advance, but GXP contests, like the LC probably drained my resources.  I still have to get better at that.  GXP and affection management.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Knowing the next mythic had to be eccentric, since she'd be the 4th, let's you intentionally save up her gems in advance

Oh, I didn't know that MD colors follow a strict plan 😮. That adds further mid-term planned use cases for the gems booster, like LD, OD and such for farming gems for next MD/MR's girl on best opportunities during the whole month.

Edited by Horsting

Just now, Horsting said:

Oh, I didn't know that MD colors follow a strict plan 😮. That adds further mid-term planned use cases for the gems booster, like LD, OD and such for farming gems for next MD's girl on best opportunities during the whole month.

This was the only month that it was actually predictable.  Only eccentric was missing a 4th M6.  It'll go back to being any element next month, since we'll have the first 5th M6 of an element.  The only rule is that the elements are filled out evenly.  Despite that, it's not like there's isn't always a specific element that I'd prefer to farm at the moment, for some girl that I want to upgrade before the next blessing change.  Also, I haven't maxed all of my current M6s yet. Just 18/23 are maxed.

• Like 3

I'm a master in being ninjaed 😂

20 minuti fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Oh, I didn't know that MD colors follow a strict plan 😮

This one was easy to predict 'cause there were already 4 mythic girls of all types but eccentric, that before Yesette only had three. The next one will be definitely more unpredictable, since it'll be the first one of a new cycle

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay understood, so every 7. months one knows exactly, every 6. month one has a 50:50 chance at least to guess right, or simply farm gems for both missing colors if there is an opportunity 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Karxan said:

the feet in view with other sexy bits?

Or on their own (the face is the only really mandatory part of the body to include in the shot for this). It's not just in view, but in view in a specific pose (which allows for plenty of variations, just to be clear, it's the overall position of the body and the "camera" angle that are required). On their stomach, feet up "behind their heads". Just google "the pose" and you'll see plenty of examples (you can add feet or soles as an extra keyword just in case but that's typically not necessary). I've described this in some thread a couple months ago or so I think.

12 hours ago, Karxan said:

Event Orbs i should save for DDouble DDate, right?

I don't see any reason why that would be beneficial. EvP drop rate is garbage (22.50%) and we only get a few of them every other blue moon. It doesn't really matter whether you save them or burn them "all" (all 2-3 of them ^^). Plus you have no guarantee a DD will take place while the EvP is even up anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

But save EvP orbs at least for as close to event end as possible, or after you got the villain and champion girls already. So if you are lucky, you get one of the Pachinko-only girls for sure, instead of one of the villain/champion girls which you may get anyway or have already shards collected.

• Like 2

"Hey Boss, anything new this Week?"
"Naa, just write nothing important happend, and Copy+Paste it to all Games. But mention we fixed some Bugs!"

image.png.f2c6ae7bf7324e29fedd0b08abca2f3f.png
image.png.6fbf74500383837d26908b9eaf83686f.png
image.png.9d6f19351390b311f1fa8f5e2a780fc1.png
image.png.c2437bc8483a467d9d6430433a14f305.png

>>> Meanwhile in the Tech-Department <<<

image.png.a421ffe4b3df364500beef4f17afdfa7.png

image.thumb.png.4f0780997923eb297151264708620cf5.png

image.png.247e97cf238514b6753f93c61557f061.png

>>> Support Team still overworked and underfucked trying to fix something, no time for Announcements <<<

image.png

image.png

Not that we didn't have any. anything worth mentioning.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

10 hours ago, Der DinX said:

"Hey Boss, anything new this Week?"
"Naa, just write nothing important happend, and Copy+Paste it to all Games. But mention we fixed some Bugs!"

To be fair, they did fix a bunch of things (not all the things we're waiting for, yet, but they're on the to-do list I've seen from Tech).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi edit: moved stuff over from Chat Room.
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

To be fair, they did fix a bunch of things

Didn't say they didn't. Just said they hadn't any time to mention it. 🤔

Hope I made it a bit clearer now.

image.png.16d2b634664062965bcde324e4baffce.png  thX Ravi

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

Yop, but to be honest the list Tech showed us mods was kind of in one ear out the other for me, so it would be more at home in the Known & Fixed Issues list than as patch notes. It's substantial stuff, just not necessarily stuff most players would particularly notice.

Thx, Ravi. ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

just not necessarily stuff most players would particularly notice.

Be that as it may, it is just very strange to hear nothing in the official Blog with all the ongoing Stuff in the last time.

So either they have no time, or it is deemed not worthy, or they are not allowed to talk.

I woun't assume they don't deem us worthy of knowing.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

How many girls in 10 years? Hm. Actually we gain something between 25 and 30 girls per month. So in 120 month 3600 girls more. With a high chance KK will ad other events with aditional girls in the future, so some girls more.

So a very active longtime Veteran could have 5.000 to 6.000 girls if KK doesn't increase the amount of girls per month to much.

On the other hand: At which amount of girls the Harem will finally broke? 2K girls, 2,5K or can they modify their saghetti so, that the Harem can manage up to 4K? Think that breakpoint will be reached much earlier, than player lvl1000 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Think that breakpoint will be reached much earlier, than player lvl1000 😉

Unless they finally decide/find a way to not load all girls' data at once when opening the Harem. This became more relevant now that no one is maintaining Harem++ (?).

• Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Actually we gain something between 25 and 30 girls per month.

At first I though you must be overestimating, but trying to count them, you're smack in the middle of what I get.

My count sums up to 22-33 in a calendar month, depending on how some events shake out in the calendar. Counting new girls added to the game I get:

• 2 from season
  • 6 from classic event
  • 1 from mythic days
  • 1 from legendary days
  • 1 from kinky cumpetition
  • 1-2 from boss bang or double penetration
  • 1 new girl in orgy days
  • 1 from legendary contest
  • 4 from path of attraction
  • 4-6 from path of valor
  • 0-4 from seasonal event
  • 0-1 1-star from GP10 or Dark Lord