1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

I've discovered this at Discord and I think you all should know too:

image.png.b9c1955eb7abbd5ed52d2a39ce6c9509.png

So, Pachinko V2 is one of those features that they are going to shove into our throats regardless of the players' feedback.

... to gather your feedback before coding it.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, hS7 said:

I've not seen the new calendar. Does it give a date for the Moe Bunny revival?

Well she does now have her event ID set, if she is like Matcha she may be right after normal mythic Revival which would probably be the 25th. but will have to wait and see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Well she does now have her event ID set, if she is like Matcha she may be right after normal mythic Revival which would probably be the 25th. but will have to wait and see.

Oh, I thought that she will appear after the regular MD, meaning around the 7th oh January.

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

Oh, I thought that she will appear after the regular MD, meaning around the 7th oh January.

I can't tell by the ID when is going to happen but normally can't detect the new ID much more then a month out. if it was going to be that soon in January I feel I would have seen the new ID show up sooner. but again I can only give it my best guess, I only know the event is now set to happen but they can now put it any where they want.

• Like 4

Is it only me or is the club chat currently broken?

Uncaught ReferenceError: jsonParse is not defined
    at Object.initWindowControls (chat.js?v=70429180:1:356536)
    at Object.initUI (chat.js?v=70429180:1:355384)
    at Object.init (chat.js?v=70429180:1:350711)
    at Object.updateChatVars (chat.js?v=70429180:1:351299)
    at receiveIframeMessage ((index):72:13)
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horsting said:

It's been down since the update, i assume KK's automatic fun detection system found someone chatting and having a good time, so it shut down the chat 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Uncaught ReferenceError: jsonParse is not defined
    at Object.initWindowControls (chat.js?v=70429180:1:356536)
    at Object.initUI (chat.js?v=70429180:1:355384)
    at Object.init (chat.js?v=70429180:1:350711)
    at Object.updateChatVars (chat.js?v=70429180:1:351299)
    at receiveIframeMessage ((index):72:13)

6 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

It's been down since the update, i assume KK's automatic fun detection system found someone chatting and having a good time, so it shut down the chat 

i don't think it ever worked for me...

It works on mobile devices since on those the faulty function is not called:

if (this.isMobileSize()) {
                localStorage.removeItem("ch_pos")
            } else {
                var coord = jsonParse(localStorage.ch_pos);
                this.$rootContainer.css({
                    top: coord.top,
                    left: coord.left
                })
            }

I think correct would be JSON.parse(), i.e. some typo which can happen. The real problem is that such bugs get merged completely untested, even that they so obviously break the whole functionality.

Indeed, replacing the function accordingly fixes the chat.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

On 1/4/2024 at 8:23 AM, Horsting said:

It works on mobile devices since on those the faulty function is not called:

} else {
                })
            }

I think correct would be JSON.parse(), i.e. some typo which can happen. The real problem is that such bugs get merged completely untested, even that they so obviously break the whole functionality.

Indeed, replacing the function accordingly fixes the chat.

Reading the line above it, I found a workaround for the bug.

if (localStorage.ch_pos) {
            } else {
                })
            }
        }

To work around this bug, either delete ch_pos from local storage or run the following code in the browser console. Reload and the chat will be restored.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seasons, same player 2 times (not a knew thing), with not the same stats (first time seeing it).

image.thumb.png.bd095581b62c7f0c83cd6e60da75e6b7.png

I don't even want to know how it is technically possible to have that but it must clearly be a mess behind.

Also the Sim v4 scripts overlaps both calculations (I have E[M] = 15.95 and 3.3).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

Seasons, same player 2 times (not a knew thing), with not the same stats (first time seeing it).

image.thumb.png.bd095581b62c7f0c83cd6e60da75e6b7.png

Have seen same setup once and also dupes were at left and right slots - decided to fought left one and jumped onto "defence" team with 3 girls - wasnt even match for any of main page. So i think it is some kind of "cache" troubles which are all around this game - boosts in leagues, event scores, now also this - he may switch teams somewhere between your opponents generation cycle and had 2 slots. Just speculation - but who know :D

Edited by HentaiGuru

On 1/4/2024 at 6:33 PM, Karxan said:

Karxan Edit: What is this new currency?  Companionship Cubes?

image.png.e324d63adb7c26085087f746093b0ca3.pngimage.png.772969687692ec207cb27c1e6ee459dd.pngimage.png.341f70d586442c538c2a69dc96a73bdf.png-xxxx?

Its the winter version of image.png.d6e5f1fd0ebba18f543c5b8a04250ba6.png used with Lusty Race version of Mega event. just like Season event 5 versions and 1 off color for revival

• Like 3

On 1/6/2024 at 3:53 AM, Yamiray said:

Its the winter version of image.png.d6e5f1fd0ebba18f543c5b8a04250ba6.png used with Lusty Race version of Mega event. just like Season event 5 versions and 1 off color for revival

That i get, but it's still has the uber-generic "Event Resource" name is, so lazy...  it's a bit disturbing...

@holymolly pls check CXH, i have 2 posts pending & i may not be the only one.  Thank you.

I would like to make a small announcement. For a long time now this game has not brought any pleasure, and at the same time it takes a lot of time. Thus, the latest innovation in the form of the Labyrinth was another disappointment. Lots of action, but no interest in playing through it. The developers listen only to themselves, but not to the players, and are only determined to receive money without giving anything in return. This is confirmed by the latest ME. In this regard, I made a strong-willed decision to stop wasting my time on this game and move on to something more interesting. I made the decision a long time ago, but I didn’t make an announcement, because I thought that I might change my mind, but that didn’t happen. So, after the end of the Classic event, I will stop actively participating in the activities and, at most, will come in from time to time and follow the progress of the plot in the story, because this is the only thing that remains interesting in the game.

My latest achievements:
In HH - surpassed 600 levels; received 1500 girls in the Harem; got several mythic girls; passed level 2000 in the Pantheon. Unfortunately, I never won in the D3-league and only stopped one step away from it 4 times.
In CxH - surpassed 450 levels; got 570 girls in the Harem, but not a single mythic girl; passed level 1500 in the Pantheon. In the D2-league (top for Nutaku), I also never managed to reach first place, but here it’s still possible to change something, because we have a lot of extra fights here. It’s a pity that I won’t be able to wait for the introduction of the D3-league here in Nutaku.
In PsH, my achievements are even more modest, but I’m not going to worry about this any more, because the game is frankly weak even in terms of plot, which previous copies were able to avoid. I passed the 400 level mark; got 330 girls in the Harem, without mythic girls; reached level 1400 in the Pantheon. I've finished in the top 15 of the D1 league a couple of times, but haven't been able to achieve anything since the D2 league opened a week ago.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 13
  • Surprised :O 1

Can understand your decision, I really do.

And I'm trying to let it go myself for some time now, reducing the spent time and effort.
Unfortunately there are too many relapses.
But it's more like doing it out of habit, not so much because of having fun.
That part is really hard to come by with all the annoying clickwork, and no breaks between those multiple events going on.

I wish you all the best to find something interesting and worth spending your time.
And I hope some day I will be strong enough to do the same.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1