In recent days, I noticed that some girls' bots in the arena are not loading their drawings. I found out that there are 4 such girls with names that I have never met in the game before.

I risk assuming that these are the names of the girls who will be in the next world. The deductive method suggests that bots have all the girls (with a very rare exception) that are those who give for passing the world (three from the boss and one of 5 stars for completing the adventure). And on the other hand, the new world was released only recently and we will move forward on it for at least six months, if not more, so it is probably too early to do anything. And what do you think?

4names.jpg.f488a276a464a2cb0bdfed24a8a1b14a.jpg

UPD

In the morning I found two more girls with new names, so my theories about the new world collapsed, but I suspect now that they are girls from the January event. I continue to collect information (the KGB is watching you, everything is under control) 

2names.jpg.24c072eeacd9a6cb7363ec9d802ba980.jpg

Edited by Lemus
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Varnart said:

you as well, kinda miss talking to you, not on the forum as much anymore, and just kinda playing the game, started my own club, kinda amazed, we are #66 in club standings, and doing well in the game for not spending any money on it, how are you doing???

Me too.  I feel the much same:  So much changed since we started.  For the better, I imagine.  (hehehe-  I have to imagine as players race past lvl 400 & 400,000 ego)  I probably enjoy the game more than ever.  I certainly have more fun.  Once in awhile I treat myself to a monthly card to make collections easier- Especially so busy over the holidays and our clients cancelling appointments right & left.  We end up staying later for the same number of patients.

Now:  66 IS a very cool number.  One of my favorites. Like Route 66.  Club Standings for lvls?  Really?  I will have to go and look at that...hold on-  -clears throat-  "Redheads"?  This is your club?  Dammit.  I thought I knew you.

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Me too.  I feel the much same:  So much changed since we started.  For the better, I imagine.  (hehehe-  I have to imagine as players race past lvl 400 & 400,000 ego)  I probably enjoy the game more than ever.  I certainly have more fun.  Once in awhile I treat myself to a monthly card to make collections easier- Especially so busy over the holidays and our clients cancelling appointments right & left.  We end up staying later for the same number of patients.

Now:  66 IS a very cool number.  One of my favorites. Like Route 66.  Club Standings for lvls?  Really?  I will have to go and look at that...hold on-  -clears throat-  "Redheads"?  This is your club?  Dammit.  I thought I knew you.

Im a lover of all women regardless of hair color, race, or religion😉😉😉😜 wanted to change it to Harly Quinn fans but i got out voted

6 hours ago, Varnart said:

Im a lover of all women regardless of hair color, race, or religion😉😉😉😜 wanted to change it to Harly Quinn fans but i got out voted

LOL-  OKAY!!  Good recovery and fast on your feet - whether you mean it or not!!  haha.  What are you doing with my hijab?

Harly Quinn?  Batman will not approve.  Lucky for you, the vote went against you!!

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2019 at 12:07 AM, brassygirl said:

LOL-  OKAY!!  Good recovery and fast on your feet - whether you mean it or not!!  haha.  What are you doing with my hijab?

Harly Quinn?  Batman will not approve.  Lucky for you, the vote went against you!!

my sexy hunny HQ is avalible for everyone to love, Batman has Cat woman, and I love Hijabs as well ;) I honestly respect the reason women of the muslim religion wear them, but it doesnt stop me from thinking they are beautiful

Edited by Varnart

1 hour ago, Damoncord said:

Is it wrong that part of me wants a faster way to sell off junk gifts? 

I've got several thousand green and grey gifts I don't want or need anymore.

A bulk way to use them would be more valuable. They have exactly the same value ratio that Epics and Legendaries do. 

13 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

A bulk way to use them would be more valuable. They have exactly the same value ratio that Epics and Legendaries do. 

Except I've got about 3K of the yellow gifts.  I have WAY too many I'm not buying them from the shop anymore and haven't for most of a year.  Farming Pandora's Witch and Roko got me far more than I needed.

40 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Except I've got about 3K of the yellow gifts.  I have WAY too many I'm not buying them from the shop anymore and haven't for most of a year.  Farming Pandora's Witch and Roko got me far more than I needed.

Better be prepared for the unexpected... Kinkoid will change the current system as well 😂

On 12/5/2019 at 6:17 AM, _shal_ said:

Moved this script talk here from the League thread because it was getting rather off-topic there.

It's possible to parse the necessary data from the page code, but displaying it would be an issue - it's not easy to rewrite text that the game is also updating on its own, e.g. the affection total after each gift is given. It would end as an ugly mess where the display jumps between the game's own style and the script's all the time, similar to but worse than how Sluimerstand implemented the "better money rounding" feature. I would guess it's feasible to do it properly if one were to outright disable Kinkoid's stylesheet settings and replace them with customized ones, but that's beyond my limited coding skills. (And might also be the type of scripting Kinkoid consider illegal.) As it stands I'm counting myself lucky that I'm able to keep Sluim's code in working order at all.

This one may be easier to do, as long as it's restricted to the theoretical maxed XP the girl has, e.g. if she's a rare girl and "maxed" at level 300, then she reached that state at 13,487 XP (but her real XP total may be higher due to overspending). Those target XP numbers might be possible to add to the display since they're tracked by the script anyway. I'll keep it in mind for the future. No promises though, as spending time on feature additions is honestly not very high on my priority list.

@_shal_ is there a chance you could add the PowerLevelScouter and the MatchRating into the Battle page?
I can go into League and see the power level scouter, but once I press challenge I can't see the scouter anymore. It would be useful to have the Scouter on that page so I can check very fast which girls I should change in and out, and which impact they will have on the Scouter number.

Edited by Fiel

Change in topic again (you all know me by now!)  I have to be careful how I write this.  If I'm too obvious I will be called out for creating spoilers... The Digisekai World Quest 3 (On the Grind) has finished for me and I was hoping for something a bit different, given that our hero bombed out spectacularly with Neono.  However, since we all know the end game - he wins her over to his harem - the unlikeliness of the stages in between leading to this ending is quite compelling.  Do we see a major twist in events or some of the usual lame, totally unbelievable storylines with lots of loose-endings?  Do we have lots of the familiar fuck-fests with strange creatures, or does our Mr Charisma develop some genuine charisma, becomes a lot more nimble on his feet and have Neono taking some real interest in him at last - and for what reason(s)?

Or, perhaps more significantly, do these strangely draped series of '0's and '1's hold the key and he is living inside a 3-D virtual reality game from which both he and Neono will be released to enable them to walk off hand in hand along a sunset beach together?  It seems she is as unaware of her role in the world as he is of both of theirs, apart from the creatures of the forest she suggested he encounter.  The idea that he is in a game is suggested at stages throughout the quests, but that he accepts the appearances of strange notices above his head without much fear or serious questioning is just not realistic for any story involving humanity.  Even the names of the creatures themselves suggest VR.

It's like an amazing kidult soap opera that I can't wait to progress through so, HH, don't let me down with a lame ending as has happened in past worlds.  At the risk of having created spoiler after spoiler in this one post alone, I put it out there to see if others have thoughts about the plot for this world story.

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

It's suggested?

Does that mean you think what I said is bs or do you think what I posted is pretty obvious to everybody who is up-to-date with this world and there was no need to mention it?  I personally think nothing has been any more than suggested at this stage and is why I find this world pretty compelling.  It could go in any direction, but I do believe that there is a VR game in play here.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Does that mean you think what I said is bs or do you think what I posted is pretty obvious to everybody who is up-to-date with this world and there was no need to mention it?  I personally think nothing has been any more than suggested at this stage and is why I find this world pretty compelling.  It could go in any direction, but I do believe that there is a VR game in play here.

I mean, the exact nature of what he's inside hasn't been revealed, but... (spoilered from here)

...absolutely everything we've seen so far (including out-of-story stuff like the name of the world, the world illustration itself, and various promo material posted online) indicates that it's some sort of digital/digitalized environment. They've been beating us over the head with it to the point that if there's a twist coming up, it would have to be that it's actually not a digital world, but somewhere in the "real" Haremverse after all. (Unless it's headed towards the trite "it's just a dream" resolution...)

As for whether the hero should be reacting more strongly to this weird environment, I can only point out that he's been through some very strange events already, including being dead and getting ressurrected. Given that he has straight-up commented on the fact that...

...the character stats he's seeing (and Neono didn't) remind him of RPGs he used to play...

...I would say he has simply come to terms with the situation for now until he learns more about what's going on. It's not like he's got anywhere else to go right now, having no idea where he actually is.

Edit: At this point the real mystery is arguably...

...what exactly happened during his "train encounter" at the end of the previous world to send him to this place. He's presumably not simply dead again.

Edited by _shal_

13 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I mean, the exact nature of what he's inside hasn't been revealed, but... (spoilered from here)

Reveal hidden contents

...absolutely everything we've seen so far (including out-of-story stuff like the name of the world, the world illustration itself, and various promo material posted online) indicates that it's some sort of digital/digitalized environment. They've been beating us over the head with it to the point that if there's a twist coming up, it would have to be that it's actually not a digital world, but somewhere in the "real" Haremverse after all.

As for whether the hero should be reacting more strongly to this weird environment, I can only point out that he's been through some very strange events already, including being dead and getting ressurrected. Given that he has straight-up commented on the fact that...

Reveal hidden contents

...the character stats he's seeing (and Neono didn't) remind him of RPGs he used to play...

...I would say he has simply come to terms with the situation for now until he learns more about what's going on. It's not like he's got anywhere else to go right now, having no idea where he actually is.

Haha, okay, fair point.  Your first hidden point is a really good one and is a kinda reverse plot.  It just might happen this way and is something I considered.

I thought of that too, like he's resigned to the situation, but he had a chance to practice his fucking skills on some gorgeous entities as some kind of consolation.  Who would pass this up - except someone like Neono?  I guess it's a bit like the situation he found himself in in the pool with Jessica in the last world.  It took Bunny (yet again!) to get him out of that one.  I wonder if she'll come to his rescue this time.  She can travel dimensions and I wonder if this includes the VR digital dimension.  She would be able to see from an outsider's perspective what's going on, something our hero who is immersed in it would be unable to do.  Then there's Neono who has to reappear at some stage.  It's quite an interesting plot.  I just hope the script writers and artists don't bugger it up as they have in the past.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

On 12/7/2019 at 8:10 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Moving it over here because it's off topic and joking.

Off topic AND joking?  Revealing a little bit too much of the dark, grinchy side of Christmas?  This is a chit chat thread after all, or so I thought.  As long as we keep Brassy satisfied I'm sure it's okay. Lol.  Oops, did I speak out of turn?

• Like 1

I'd like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and festive season.  In my case it's a pohutukawa Christmas with Northern Hemisphere weather!  It's cold, wet, windy and cloudy over much of the country.  I hope Christmas Day itself is better because we are planning a barbeque.

Not so good for my Trans-Tasman neighbours.  There is a prolonged heatwave with record high temperatures, high winds and a huge forest fire front threatening Sydney and other NSW towns and cities.  After denying climate change and trying to put a dampener on everyone's concerns, Aussie PM, Scott Morrison, has decided to go on vacation to Hawaii.  Not a good look!  I really hope things get better for you guys with maybe a recognition that it's time for Australia to get in behind climate change legislation and changes to how it manages the issue.

Anyway, all the best everybody.  [Oh, by the way - multiple personality disorder again - it's me, Zorba].  Sorry...

image.thumb.png.32ab20d0584919312e7d15e700a321f4.png

Edited by Herbie Hynde
add text
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Those two new legendary girls, Selene and Melissa, are incredible - very beautiful.  If that's the new artist I would give him or her the absolute thumbs up.  Those legs!  Wow.  The artist sure knows how to draw them.  Selene?  Greek for for the Goddess of the Moon.  And Melissa? Well she's sweeter than honey according to the root of her name and she has a top-notch figure.

I can't wait to get them and see their later poses and affection scenes.  That's where having multiple accounts comes in handy.

On another topic, I decided to have a go again at the leagues.  I moved from Wanker I to Sexpert II so far.  I never thought I'd get past the no-mate, lonely self-indulgence of the wanker persona, but there you are.  I even got first place moving from Sexpert I to Sexpert II in this account.  Still, I expect things will get a whole lot tougher from now on as my competitors are actually serious.  Those legendary genseng and cordyceps I won in the Mythic Pachinko have proven very handy, even if they last for an annoyingly short time.  Not much to the rest of you, probably, but it means a bit to me.  I should've taken the time to compete in the leagues a lot earlier.  It does take a lot of time though, time that is precious to me at the moment as I'm chief cook and dogsbody for Christmas celebrations.  You know what they say: "You'll always find me in the kitchen at parties".  I think there was a song of that name some time back.  Wanker indeed. Lol.  But I now appreciate the slavery of my dear mum (and excellent cook) at Christmas and New Year a lot more.  It was the women who did all the work and the men and boys did all the eating til they were unable to get out of their seats to help with the clearing up.  Much wine, much whiskey and Cognac, and the once-a-year indulgence in expensive cigars is what I remember of my childhood the most.  But I also remember the heady smell of regal lilies in the lounge mingling with those other once-a-year smells (Southern Hemisphere remember).  It was a very unequal society and things haven't changed that much over the years, even though, to my shame, I remember it with a lot of nostalgia.

Anyway, getting back to what I was saying... I know there's a topic related to the leagues, but I'm puzzled by how it is scored.  For instance, if I battle a lowly competitor with a low ego and a not very advanced level I get maximum points for a win (25 points), but XP doesn't go up that much.  However, if I battle a competitor closer to my stats and win, of course I lose a lot of ego, but this penalises my points.  I may get only 15 points (equivalent to a loss!) for a come-from-behind win against someone more powerful than me and I, therefore, don't move up the ranks as fast.  This doesn't seem much of a reward for such a good win.  However, my XP rises faster.  It's quite an odd system to me, but I assume there's method in the madness.  Someone may choose to fill me in.  I think the scoring system is in need of a tweek.

• Like 1

what do you guys do with all the tickets? I usually try to stay under 10 and farm money from alban and visor, but through epic days I got over 70 tickets

maybe it's time to level up alban, the last champion I havent cleared all stages?!

I think there is an argument to be made that you should only level up champs if you have poor gear that would benefit from the champ's rainbow drops. Just my 2 cents. I have not put a lot of thought into it. I am still banging away at Alban (7.3 in progress).

You could farm the champs for money by switching to another and letting him decay back to zero if he gets close to leveling up.

13 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

You could farm the champs for money by switching to another and letting him decay back to zero if he gets close to leveling up.

If you're trying to farm money, it's actually smarter to farm multiple of them at once. Trying to keep everyone's progress above 10% so that you get the full value of a decay is how I do it.

• Thanks 1