2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you're trying to farm money, it's actually smarter to farm multiple of them at once. Trying to keep everyone's progress above 10% so that you get the full value of a decay is how I do it.

do you have all champions finished (all lvl 8)? And what do you do if you have the affection of all champions on 90%? Do you stack the tickets or take the new equipment? 

Sometimes I even beat the lower champions in one try ...

21 minutes ago, blaa said:

do you have all champions finished (all lvl 8)? And what do you do if you have the affection of all champions on 90%? Do you stack the tickets or take the new equipment? 

Sometimes I even beat the lower champions in one try ...

Only recently reached having them all beyond stage 8, so I have yet to find myself in that position. Only 2 girls to get this epic Days and one of them 100 dropped so very few refills. I'm not certain what I'll do.

I've intentionally rolled non-KH girls for Romero and Whaty, that means I don't 1-shot them and can farm them easier. I'm basically trying to prevent getting shitty stage 5 rewards in case they change them to something better like Pachinko Orbs in the future.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Only recently reached having them all beyond stage 8, so I have yet to find myself in that position. Only 2 girls to get this epic Days and one of them 100 dropped so very few refills. I'm not certain what I'll do.

I've intentionally rolled non-KH girls for Romero and Whaty, that means I don't 1-shot them and can farm them easier. I'm basically trying to prevent getting shitty stage 5 rewards in case they change them to something better like Pachinko Orbs in the future.

thanks for the hint with the pachinko orbs, it may be a good reason to wait; I guess, I am trying to get as less wins as possible, also not trying to clear alban

1 hour ago, blaa said:

thanks for the hint with the pachinko orbs, it may be a good reason to wait; I guess, I am trying to get as less wins as possible, also not trying to clear alban

Do you mean not trying as in "not attempting" or as in "trying to avoid"?

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Do you mean not trying as in "not attempting" or as in "trying to avoid"?

what I meant was that I wont finish alban stage 8 (currently on stage 2, got girl on first try) and also trying to avoid finishing another lvl on any other champion for some time (and what I already failed to do today, since I got a lot more affection on the first champion than I could have expected from the first try)

On 12/18/2019 at 9:42 PM, Herbie Hynde said:

Off topic AND joking?  Revealing a little bit too much of the dark, grinchy side of Christmas?  This is a chit chat thread after all, or so I thought.  As long as we keep Brassy satisfied I'm sure it's okay. Lol.  Oops, did I speak out of turn?

Haha!  You are good!  Loved your colorful & festive Christmas post.  Do some nice things for yourself before we all go to the '20s.  

Besos!  oxxxo

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Haha!  You are good!  Loved your colorful & festive Christmas post.  Do some nice things for yourself before we all go to the '20s.   

Besos!  oxxxo

Hoho, same to you.  I love this thread and thanx for starting it.  That tree is amazing, eh.  It is the pohutukawa and is known overseas as the New Zealand Christmas tree because it blooms at its best around Christmas time.  I have four of them in my garden and all have slight variations in red, from a rich scarlet crimson to a crimson with an amazing shocking pink cast (it's like it's wearing its own hi-vis suit!).  You can imagine how brilliant it looks around our sunny northern NZ coasts set against a blue sea!  If we don't have snow we have colour.

Everybody, please take care this New Year's eve and don't drink too much.  Take care of others you love and those lonely souls who might not have much to look forward to. If you can, take them into your hearts and homes, if only for a day, as I did this year.  You never know, some unexpected friendships may be forged and you may end up challenging your own prejudices and judgements, as would they from your unexpected acts of kindness.

41 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Hoho, same to you.  I love this thread and thanx for starting it.  That tree is amazing, eh.  It is the pohutukawa and is known overseas as the New Zealand Christmas tree because it blooms at its best around Christmas time.  I have four of them in my garden and all have slight variations in red, from a rich scarlet crimson to a crimson with an amazing shocking pink cast (it's like it's wearing its own hi-vis suit!).  You can imagine how brilliant it looks around our sunny northern NZ coasts set against a blue sea!  If we don't have snow we have colour.

Everybody, please take care this New Year's eve and don't drink too much.  Take care of others you love and those lonely souls who might not have much to look forward to. If you can, take them into your hearts and homes, if only for a day, as I did this year.  You never know, some unexpected friendships may be forged and you may end up challenging your own prejudices and judgements, as would they from your unexpected acts of kindness.

TY for your kind words.  Two years ago...   So many changes - level 400 was too far to imagine ever reaching!!  Even if the game would continue that long.  Wow.  Still going but I often miss the way the girls would first appear- like something mysterious gathering form- And you had time, just enough, to wonder who is was coming through...-smiles-

I cant remember Pohutukawa, but NZ Christmas Tree, I got.  Well,  you actually have them:  they only grow in NZ?  in at least 4 hues.  It will be amazing to see them someday:  They are mostly in NZ north?

New Years is at my house again:  we will have alcohol-  but mostly it will stay 420 -smiles-  Warm Wishes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

TY for your kind words.  Two years ago...   So many changes - level 400 was too far to imagine ever reaching!!  Even if the game would continue that long.  Wow.  Still going but I often miss the way the girls would first appear- like something mysterious gathering form- And you had time, just enough, to wonder who is was coming through...-smiles-

I cant remember Pohutukawa, but NZ Christmas Tree, I got.  Well,  you actually have them:  they only grow in NZ?  in at least 4 hues.  It will be amazing to see them someday:  They are mostly in NZ north?

New Years is at my house again:  we will have alcohol-  but mostly it will stay 420 -smiles-  Warm Wishes!

Pohutukawa is endemic to New Zealand, but now grown in many other warmer countries: popular in California, and in South Africa where it has become an invasive weed.  It has also been planted in the south of England where it still struggles with the frosts, but does better in Northern Mediterranean countries.  Oh yes, check out June or July in those US states where it grows if you're within reach.  It's certainly worth it, but it would be a 4th of July or Summer vacation celebration species there.

Pohutukawa belongs to the genus Metrosideros and is found throughout Polynesia, including Hawaii and the western Pacific, but not Australia.  The flowers are very similar in all but a few of the tree species and almost as spectacular, but for one massed display of blooms that completely cover the leaves pohutukawa is hard to beat.

Yeah, I've been reminiscing on when I first started playing.  Hamelin Town was still being finished off when I started.  Can you believe it!?  Big changes over the years, some not for the best as you alluded to.  The way you described that shadowy silhouette drop was perfect.  I really really miss it too and believe it should be brought back for at least three things: (1) x100 jackpots, (2) Pachinko wins and (3) the event reward girl drop.  The x100 shard display is meaningless for such occasions.  Unless there is more than one girl up for grabs we would still know who the girl is going to be, however.  We should form a petition: "Bring back the shadow drop!!!"  But will they listen?  All that said, HH have succeeded brilliantly in most aspects and the game moves along well now without the glitches of old.  The artwork sometimes leaves a bit to be desired (as has always been the case), and the storyline declines into the familiar fuck fest too often when there had been so much promise.  I've been let down so often it's not funny.  The latest is Neono who seems to prefer burying herself in a book to having a fuck.  But now the story has gone off at a complete tangent without any segway or transition.  It lacks all credibility and the word 'lame' comes to mind.  The adventure part of the game is, to my mind, its weakest part, but it would be hard to see any improvement while pressures to meet almost impossible deadlines exist.

I get so upset at times I feel like getting totally wasted - my New Year's resolution in reserve.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Still going but I often miss the way the girls would first appear- like something mysterious gathering form- And you had time, just enough, to wonder who is was coming through...-smiles-

@brassygirl That seems like such a cool feature. Had a certain charm about it 👌

11 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

The way you described that shadowy silhouette drop was perfect.  I really really miss it too and believe it should be brought back for at least three things: (1) x100 jackpots, (2) Pachinko wins and (3) the event reward girl drop.  The x100 shard display is meaningless for such occasions.  We should form a petition: "Bring back the shadow drop!!!" 

Seems like a good idea. I mean, I've never seen it but it seems cool from what you both describe it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

@brassygirl That seems like such a cool feature. Had a certain charm about it 👌

Seems like a good idea. I mean, I've never seen it but it seems cool from what you both describe it.

This is a taste of what we mean.  Val Mani dropping.  This was the beginning of the drop so she looked huge and imposing in her darkness.  Her drop was expected because she was an event reward girl, so I managed to set it up for this...

image.png.a74c0cf8cfa16a3179163837141e2dc6.png

In the following she is in the process of identifying herself she's near her actual size...

image.png.19557b48a3280fa27603f8862da8d121.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Y'know, I'd clean forgotten about that post and the fact that I had replied to it.  How afflicted by dementia is that!?

Nah, you were probably a victim of a good event and got distracted by several good looking girls 😅😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2019 at 3:42 AM, brassygirl said:

so party as brassy, im gonna need the address

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Karyia said:

Nah, you were probably a victim of a good event and got distracted by several good looking girls 😅😏

Yeah, that definitely happened with the Magical Girls event - all those girls were great and I drooled myself dry, as I did with the Xmas 2018 event.  The artist actually got it totally right with Xmas Bunny's Mother.  She looked like a sophisticated mature milf and hot date at the same time (I'm glad I finally got her in EvP).  I think there was a different artist for these and for the two event versions of Regine. There's a similarity of style, especially about the eyes - a good similarity.

Have a great NY, everyone, and I hope 2020 fulfills a lot of promise.  For those who are sad, lonely or totally introverted, reach out and take a risk.  On the other hand, for those meeting sad and lonely people, reach out to them with love and understanding, and put yourselves in their shoes for a time.  Most times they're not the antisocial shits they appear to be and they have interesting and important stories to tell us all.  To Greta Thunburg... I'm sure you won't be reading this post, but I can identify with you and I love you, Babe.  You're incredibly brave.  Keep at it.  Business as usual is no longer an option and 2020 might be the start of the decade where all your tenacity starts to make enough of us in denial over climate change finally listen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brassygirl said:

YES!!  So where are you now????  hahaha.  A couple of the guys from our club ARE here.  Not you though.  -sigh-  Do I have to pick you up?

*cough cough* great party brassy, i cant sem to find my underwear, and your panties ended up clinging to my leg, sorrry about your bra, i will buy you another 😙

Edited by Varnart
said something stupid
  • Like 1

All that SAUCY stuff! And a little bit vigorous too.  Is it for real?  I'm somehow thinking that Varnart lives in the same fantasy world I often reside in.  A bit of leg pulling goes a long way, but, still, it might be true if you live in the same town I guess.  Yes? No?

Hey, I'd never do anything to a bra.  They're too expensive.  I know because I've often bought them for my foster daughter *very suspicious glances at me, a man, poking around the lingerie department and examining the black lacy stuff she'd like very closely*  Even if I were totally horny and unable to control myself I'd still remove my gf's bra with the utmost care and include it as part of my foreplay sequence.  No, bras are sacred items, as are G-strings.

I hope the 'party' was a great success.  I think I've been sucked in (as opposed to sucked off) hugely here.

• Like 1