1 minute ago, Karyia said:

We have several members from your timezone (I'm european, a bit off lol), so you should be fine :) 

True, but I keep weird hours so it'll work out.  I'm definitely being kept entertained!  😁

1 minute ago, Hastur said:

True, but I keep weird hours so it'll work out.  I'm definitely being kept entertained!  😁

As long as it works out, that's the main thing 👍

hehehe Quite the debut 😎 And with our very best at that, I'll add :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karyia said:

As long as it works out, that's the main thing 👍

hehehe Quite the debut 😎 And with our very best at that, I'll add :D 

It is on my side... and I apologize in advance for blowing up your club chat!  🤪😆

It is on my side... and I apologize in advance for blowing up your club chat!  🤪😆

😂😂😂 Well, you're really making some good use of the green exclamation mark, I'll give you that 🙄😜😄

But that's what chat is for, so you really shouldn't apologize for using it for what it's for hehehe :)  

23 minutes ago, Karyia said:

😂😂😂 Well, you're really making some good use of the green exclamation mark, I'll give you that 🙄😜😄

I'm just testing the code, making sure that li'l green checkmark doesn't have a limit.  🤣

11 minutes ago, Hastur said:

I'm just testing the code, making sure that li'l green checkmark doesn't have a limit.  🤣

I'm mostly wondering how it didn't turn orange or red by now :D 🤣 

Though it's there to be used ;) Just don't break it 😏

21 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I'm mostly wondering how it didn't turn orange or red by now :D 🤣 

Though it's there to be used ;) Just don't break it 😏

Ok, I think Club chat is on cooldown now.  Your green exclamation points should start to disappear for tonight. ;)

I don't think I broke it....

1 hour ago, Hastur said:

Ok, I think Club chat is on cooldown now.  Your green exclamation points should start to disappear for tonight. ;)

I don't think I broke it....

hehehe I guess we'll have to check on the next "shift" :) Have a good one! 👍

13 full rounds through various Champions- zero girls.  I casually mention this in chat last night, idle banter.

7th pass, last stage of Morning Wood this evening- BAM, Dameda submits & joins my harem!  😁

I think @brassygirl pulled some strings... or ropes... or something.... 🤭  Magic, I tell ya! 🍀🧙‍♀️🤷‍♂️🙌

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hastur said:

13 full rounds through various Champions- zero girls.  I casually mention this in chat last night, idle banter.

7th pass, last stage of Morning Wood this evening- BAM, Dameda submits & joins my harem!  😁

I think @brassygirl pulled some strings... or ropes... or something.... 🤭  Magic, I tell ya! 🍀🧙‍♀️🤷‍♂️🙌

Those club gifts are something, right? :D 👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/20/2020 at 8:26 AM, Observer_X said:

Wow, weird to have to go on page 2 to find this thread... sometimes too many new sub threads get opened.

Anyways, this was only to share my reaching of a little milestone at the dawn of level 404:

image.png.e359e653c4843c6aa313ee1647b1778b.png

By the way, should anyone ask "Why the hell 270k kobans is a milestone?" the answer is "because it would be enough kobans to spin the Epic Pachinko x10 exactly 50 times"

Even though nobody is a good judge of themselves, I would say that it is not a bad result for a fully free player.

That's a fantastic result in anyone's estimation.  But you give new meaning to the term 'hoarding'.  Kinda like Scrooge McDuck.  Na!  Don't mind me.  I seem to thrive on inappropriate humour at the worst of times.  I consider I've done well if I manage to accumulate 10,000 kobans, which I last achieved back when the world's continents were in different positions and dinosaurs ruled the world!  This is mainly because I seldom take part in The Leagues due to a lack of time.  When I managed first place in one account for Dictator I I was shocked how well I did re. kobans.

Hey, it only just occurred to me that you'd be in a great position to clean up during the Anniversary in July - whatever they have planned for it.  It usually involves dumping truckloads of kobans down the drain to rekindle a number of old flames.  Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One of the things I love about this game is the story material, especially the overall Adventure.  I'm amazed at how many times I find myself truly laughing aloud at the circumstances our Hero finds himself in.  Tonight had another of these moments as I clicked through a few scenes in Heroes University- The power (too) deep below.

No spoilers here.  If you've been through this, you probably know what I'm referring to.  If not, when you get there you'll hopefully at least get chuckle, too.

Leading up to the moment, I wondered what was going on, thought maybe I missed something or perhaps details got lost in translation.  Nope.  When the bomb dropped, I didn't see it coming & nearly spit my beverage on my monitor.  Just one of many priceless moments along the quest!

Hopefully the good writing continues as Digisekai continues to evolve!  While the art is the main thing, the story material goes hand-in-hand.  I don't want either to end.  Keep up the good work, Kinkoid!

• Like 3

On 5/7/2020 at 3:27 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

@Observer_X I had noticed that happening earlier, such is the way with the forum polls. Some specific users especially stuck out to me as unsurprising that they did it.

On purpose or by accident? Bah, don't mind me, after all, as I said, it's not important. You know, unluckily the world is full of people of both types. I cant really blame the latters, but I really don't know what pleasure the former feels in doing like this.

Edited by Observer_X

On 5/5/2020 at 7:30 PM, Hastur said:

One of the things I love about this game is the story material, especially the overall Adventure.  I'm amazed at how many times I find myself truly laughing aloud at the circumstances our Hero finds himself in.  Tonight had another of these moments as I clicked through a few scenes in Heroes University- The power (too) deep below.

No spoilers here.  If you've been through this, you probably know what I'm referring to.  If not, when you get there you'll hopefully at least get chuckle, too.

Leading up to the moment, I wondered what was going on, thought maybe I missed something or perhaps details got lost in translation.  Nope.  When the bomb dropped, I didn't see it coming & nearly spit my beverage on my monitor.  Just one of many priceless moments along the quest!

Hopefully the good writing continues as Digisekai continues to evolve!  While the art is the main thing, the story material goes hand-in-hand.  I don't want either to end.  Keep up the good work, Kinkoid!

To quote a Meatloaf lyric, you took the words right out of my mouth.  Here here!

By 'latest' are you referring to the Digisekai world?  I'm probably not quite where you are yet, it seems, but I'm sure looking forward to it.

And another thing... Have you noticed that the scripting is a lot better and more care taken with spelling and grammar?  I don't have to cringe anymore and I can enjoy the storyline without such distractions.

This latest world (Digisekai), for me, has been a digital 'page turner'.  I think I know what's happening but it's had a few twists and turns already, interspersed with the usual prolonged fucking sessions (one aspect of the scripting that has me yelling rather too often at my computer screen: "Hey!  Let's move right along!").  Lovely artwork for Neono and actually almost groin-tightening, considering her almost sick-of-it-all, Ankyo-like demeanour beforehand.  Still, she's definitely not who she seems and her intimate scenes with our hero just seem to reinforce this view (am I creating a spoiler or is it tantalising?).  Going right back to earlier villains, it was great how that Ziggy Stardust character, Bremen, got his comeuppance and proved to be just another pussy.  Then there was Jackson and those brilliantly drawn shows of rage.  In between was our hero's sense of very male insecurity over the extremely cute Mavin and the maximum embarrassment to him - fantastically drawn and went back to these scenes and laughed and laughed.  Towards the end of this world we got to see all the Carot sisters and Lupa all in a nice portrait together.  Wow!

But then we can go to the Champions, too, and check out Whaty's growing sense of rage over being beaten until that final monstrosity that drifts across the screen very provocatively.

So yes, congrats to Kinkoid et al.  I keep wanting so much to advance through the story ASAP, despite a few hold-ups having to payout millions to get to the next scroll sometimes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

By 'latest' are you referring to the Digisekai world?  I'm probably not quite where you are yet, it seems, but I'm sure looking forward to it.

You're farther than me.  I'm early into Heroes University world (currently on "A crazy charm test"), but I've read your entries on Digisekai and I look forward to getting there & each step along the way.  This game has been more enjoyable than I'd ever imagined it would be.  I wish I'd found it years earlier, but I'm glad I'm here now.  😉

• Like 1

You're farther than me.  I'm early into Heroes University world (currently on "A crazy charm test"), but I've read your entries on Digisekai and I look forward to getting there & each step along the way.  This game has been more enjoyable than I'd ever imagined it would be.  I wish I'd found it years earlier, but I'm glad I'm here now.  😉

Aye, it's wonderful.  Something to really look forward to I suggest.  It's quite different from any world story that went before and it has an 'all will be revealed' quality of finality as far as the game is concerned.  Of course, that is my opinion and the outcome may turn out to be completely different.  Check out Neono and how the artists have created such a dead-pan and cynical (yet supremely jealous and sexually frustrated) character from facial expressions and body language alone.  You have a way to go to get there, but I'd be keen on your thoughts once you do.

Yes, that crazy charm test is probably THE funniest thing I've seen in any of the world adventures.  Our hero's embarrassment and humiliation is drawn so amazingly well.  That alone makes him an irresistible object of ridicule and teasing.

• Like 1

Does anyone knows / can list maximum level cap of all bosses since they added Tiers?

I went through Harem Heroes wiki (which is outdated for boss info) and patch notes, but for some bosses (Gruntt and Ninja Spy for example) there is no cap descrined in the Patch Notes annoncements and I really can't tell.

I need those numbers for science. 😂

Thanks in advance to whoever answers this!

3 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

Does anyone knows / can list maximum level cap of all bosses since they added Tiers?

I went through Harem Heroes wiki (which is outdated for boss info) and patch notes, but for some bosses (Gruntt and Ninja Spy for example) there is no cap descrined in the Patch Notes annoncements and I really can't tell.

I need those numbers for science. 😂

Thanks in advance to whoever answers this!

Stolen from the Discord

image.png

• Thanks 3

On 5/7/2020 at 2:08 AM, Varnart said:

Anyone seen @brassygirl? I wrot an erotic story i posted in the artist forum (because to me authors are artists, our medium is just different) and as she is the only female i know on here ireally wanted her opinion

Yeah. Me too.  I'm constantly wondering if she's okay.  I miss her and her sober views on things from that female perspective.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Stolen from the Discord

image.png

That's a great summary.  Thanks.

Check out the maximum levels quoted for the later worlds and you'd have to agree that getting the Tier III girls from Jackson's Crew (when they're available) is going to very tough for some of us without boosters.  I managed to get Balista in Adrian'smole with a struggle and lost the challenges quite a few times (level for Jackson 436 when I got her).  I needed boosters to get there.  If Tier II is maxed out at 615, moving to a third tier would be an impossible task for me the way things are at the moment (my current level is only 355).

Even a Tier II addition for Pandora Witch would be just about as impossible.  For these last two worlds at Tier III should each include a reward of a 5 star legendary, given the effort and sacrifices we would need to get her, not to mention what seems to be a very low drop rate for the girls from the last three worlds - all combined to mean getting her would be a rare event.

It's going to be very interesting to see what happens.  I'm particularly keen to see who they put up as rescue girls.  The latest additions to the tiers were girls who had a link to the story adventures in their respective worlds.  When Karole gets a second tier I wonder if they'll make Pepa, the Oral Guardian, a rescue girl.  She's very gorgeous (if they use the original artist) and she's be appropriate company for the Hand Guardian, Toshiko.  For Jackson's Crew, I was disappointed they didn't use Piper's fellow barmaid, Tabatha, as a Tier II girl, but I'm hoping she'll be added as a Tier III girl as a 5 star legendary.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Check out the maximum levels quoted for the later worlds and you'd have to agree that getting the Tier III girls from Jackson's Crew (when they're available) is going to very tough for some of us without boosters.  I managed to get Balista in Adrian'smole with a struggle and lost the challenges quite a few times (level for Jackson 436 when I got her).  I needed boosters to get there.  If Tier II is maxed out at 615, moving to a third tier would be an impossible task for me the way things are at the moment (my current level is only 355).

Even a Tier II addition for Pandora Witch would be just about as impossible.  For these last two worlds at Tier III should each include a reward of a 5 star legendary, given the effort and sacrifices we would need to get her, not to mention what seems to be a very low drop rate for the girls from the last three worlds - all combined to mean getting her would be a rare event.

Obviously there are some players who will have problems, like you already have proven, but there wont be many. With a little effort for your hero no villian will be danger for him.

And, i dont think, it will be a rare event to get her, obviously. Like for every other girl you just have to fight for her a few hundred times. If you have some time even the thousands of fights to get to tier 3 wont be a problem. Only because of the last epic days and some free days in between the events I already got around 80 levels (800 fights) on jacksons tier2. I am not seeing tier 3 too far to reach this year (if he will have tier 3 until then).

On 5/13/2020 at 7:12 AM, blaa said:

Obviously there are some players who will have problems, like you already have proven, but there wont be many. With a little effort for your hero no villian will be danger for him.

And, i dont think, it will be a rare event to get her, obviously. Like for every other girl you just have to fight for her a few hundred times. If you have some time even the thousands of fights to get to tier 3 wont be a problem. Only because of the last epic days and some free days in between the events I already got around 80 levels (800 fights) on jacksons tier2. I am not seeing tier 3 too far to reach this year (if he will have tier 3 until then).

I think having Jackson at Tier 3 later down the track will allow people to level up.  Actually, I lost only 10-30% of the time against him trying to get Balista in Adrian'smole, but this was because she was determined not to drop many shards until I'd levelled him up considerably.  Actually, many of the problems I had were attributed to the fact that he's know-how and was boosted by reassurances.  I got her in other accounts with no problems and finally managed to get her in Adrian'smole with the help from boosters and no further defeats.

Way back in the dark ages, I had a few problems with Finalmecia too until I levelled up a few times and finally got some better equipment.

Pandora Witch (whoever she really is) will present quite a few problems for me at Tier 2.  Right now her level is quite a bit higher than mine in the one account where I've seriously been battling her, but she's still really easy to beat.  I still haven't got any of her girls in any account, but that sexual sadist, Talissa, is not far off making me join her harem in Peckerbird.  However, pretty puss-puss, Acadia, is the one I really, really want to get, but also Chiba because she's 5 stars and quite appealing in what I've seen of her poses in the wiki.  I took a bit of a break trying for these girls to shift to Valicta who is now safe and sound in my harem to learn the art, and hopefully the pleasure, of lovemaking.  Her affection scenes leave things a bit up in the air.  I kind've expected our hero to adopt his navel form so he could make her cum, as he managed to do for Pelagie, but no.

As far as the new additions for Bremen and Silvanus are concerned, maybe, maybe not!  They kind of interest me, but we'll see.  Avia?  Her nose is like a bird bill so I guess her name is entirely appropriate.  Maybe she's one of those shapeshifters, but then she tangled with Silvanus who must've cursed her.  Maybe she was a bird once.  We may or may not find out.  Interesting, though.  Preya seems rather lovely in her own right though.  Something to look forward to.  Bremen's two new additions seem appealing, especially Yulita.  None seem too hard to get, given the base levels of the two villains.

As for Edwarda's new additions... Forget it.  Neither appeal to me in the slightest, but, thanks to previous events, I have Naisha at 88 shards so I decided to keep trying for her out of curiosity.  I won't be trying for Melody though, despite her flamenco getup.  Her boobs are just too massive for my taste.