20 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I would like to express a point and humbly make a request to @GeorgeMTO and @Darsca in their vest of moderators.

Starting a few months ago, with the insertion (as I have understood) of new artists in the team, and the subsequent variations in the game art, people on the forum has started to comment about the change in art quality. Regardless the respective positions on that matter, the point here is that those discussions happens almost literally everywhere. I don't know how many people share this feeling, but, being not interested in the discussions on the aforementioned matter, I find quite annoying finding walls of text on the same matter in (countless) topics with more general (or even completely different) scope.

For this reason, I would like to ask to @GeorgeMTO and @Darsca (who, if I remember correctly, as forum moderators have this power) to create a "subsection of a subsection", for example an "About art" subsection under the "Feedback" subsection of the forum. In that location the numerous posters willing to discuss about the aforementioned matter will be free to create all the threads they wish to let off steam at their leisure without affecting other threads.

Unfortunately mods don't have the powers to add section and subsections and such.
You will have to ask a member of Kinkoid for that.

• Thanks 1

It wouldn't stop the usual suspects from sounding off on the game artwork in all manner of related and unrelated threads anyway, the net effect being solely that the moderators will be required to post numerous reminders to post in the 'official' section and/or to move posts there themselves. Somehow I don't see that happening.

There's nothing stopping interested parties from simply creating a catch-all Artwork Critique thread in the Feedback section for themselves, if they were interested in doing so.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

I don't know where to brag, let it be here. Three purple things in a store at the same time is a record for me. The irony is, all three are worse than I already have. I miss the times when even with one purple piece of clothing in the store you could celebrate and open the champagne, and for its purchase were reserved money that was not spent weeks waiting for this hour).

3fiols.jpg.fa90ea0c4d710d581c7d48cb002d8d02.jpg

Edited by Lemus
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Lemus Is it a thing at your level to buy equipment from the shop? And not just use the orbs or champions to upgrade your gear?

It's a thing at our level to take an upgrade anywhere you find it. We level so slowly (like once a week, maybe twice) that improvements tend to be minor since we haven't out leveled old equipment by a large amount. And even minor upgrades can improve our chances of top 4ing or winning a league.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Lemus Is it a thing at your level to buy equipment from the shop? And not just use the orbs or champions to upgrade your gear?

It was correctly suggested that at this level the problem is to find things that are better in terms of characteristics. Purple things come a lot, but to find something suitable you need to review a few dozen (20,30,40) and then usually the difference is minimal. Therefore, if such a thing suddenly appears in the store then bought without thinking.

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 10:37 PM, Chthugha said:

Unfortunately mods don't have the powers to add section and subsections and such.
You will have to ask a member of Kinkoid for that.

And as far as I know that would probably be a waste of time and effort. Thank you for the reminder, anyway.

46 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Before the event start, thanks to the fact that I practically did only two tasks in the last path of attraction, i obtained Balista from Jackson and Gina and Lulu from Ninja Spy.

Moving from the other thread because it's not related to the Corruption event, but could you explain how not participating in the Path of Attraction helped you get boss girls? I don't understand how that would've helped at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Moving from the other thread because it's not related to the Corruption event, but could you explain how not participating in the Path of Attraction helped you get boss girls? I don't understand how that would've helped at all.

Free time to use my combativity as I wish.

4 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

No one. The point is the free time to spend combativity, not the boss where you spend it.

So when you say not participating in the path of attraction GAVE you free time to spend as you like, you don't mean that participating in it would've meant that you would NOT have that same free time? I don't understand how a decision can give something if making the polar opposite decision doesn't take it away?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So when you say not participating in the path of attraction GAVE you free time to spend as you like, you don't mean that participating in it would've meant that you would NOT have that same free time? I don't understand how a decision can give something if making the polar opposite decision doesn't take it away?

Dunno for you, but in my book using combativity as I wish, and using it in function of task completion, are two different things, so yes, the opposite for me is also true. If you disagree, as always you're welcome. At the risk of appearing idiotic, frankly I don't understand why you needed to post those questions, as the initial sentence you quoted, IMHO, was absolutely easy to understand, independently from the fact that one would agree or not (a thing that, as you may remember, with all due respect, I rarely care about).

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

18 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Dunno for you, but in my book using combativity as I wish, and using it in function of task completion, are two different things, so yes, the opposite for me is also true. If you disagree, as always you're welcome. At the risk of appearing idiotic, frankly I don't understand why you needed to post those questions, as the initial sentence you quoted, IMHO, was absolutely easy to understand, independently from the fact that one would agree or not (a thing that, as you may remember, with all Due Respect, I rarely care about).

I was wondering whether you thought Path of Attraction required you to spend your combativity in a specific place, because that was the obvious implication of that statement. Perhaps I could correct some misinformation you were under and improve your gameplay experience. But no, you're stating unrelated facts as if they were important. I was thinking it might be a case of Hanlon's Razor.

And I thought you had absolutely no fear of appearing idiotic, since you regularly state your idiocy for all to see.

• Sad 1

On 6/4/2020 at 8:53 PM, Lemus said:

I don't know where to brag, let it be here. Three purple things in a store at the same time is a record for me. The irony is, all three are worse than I already have. I miss the times when even with one purple piece of clothing in the store you could celebrate and open the champagne, and for its purchase were reserved money that was not spent weeks waiting for this hour).

3fiols.jpg.fa90ea0c4d710d581c7d48cb002d8d02.jpg

RIP three multi stat items.

21 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

And I thought you had absolutely no fear of appearing idiotic, since you regularly state your idiocy for all to see.

Then I am lucky that, as far as I have seen in nearly three years of playing, only you and a small number of others think so. My only bad luck is that, despite your repeatedly abusive behavior towards me, being you a moderator I can't ignore you as I already did with @_shal_. As far as I can see, if we both had to face a neutral jury, of the two I wouldn't be the one labeled a Hanlon razor case.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2020 at 7:28 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

I was wondering whether you thought Path of Attraction required you to spend your combativity in a specific place, because that was the obvious implication of that statement. Perhaps I could correct some misinformation you were under and improve your gameplay experience. But no, you're stating unrelated facts as if they were important. I was thinking it might be a case of Hanlon's Razor.

wow do the mods let their personal feelings get in the way of the job they signed up for, plus wielding almost unlimited power, they all seem to abuse it without fail just because someones opinion differs from their own..how sad

• Thinking 1

New event format being trialed on the Public Test Server?

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (26).png

Edit: the annoying new Contests banner may well have just offered a clue as to how & where this new format may fit into the calendar -- Legendary Contests sounds, to me at least, like a new 4-day-event format which could become an alternative to Legendary Days & Epic Days.

Screenshot (29).png

Edited by Caradog
See edit note
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Caradog said:

New event format being trialed on the Public Test Server?

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (26).png

Edit: the annoying new Contests banner may well have just offered a clue as to how & where this new format may fit into the calendar -- Legendary Contests sounds, to me at least, like a new 4-day-event format which could become an alternative to Legendary Days & Epic Days.

Wait, wait, wait.... are you talking about contests or events? :S 

And if I may ask, what are those avatar-like rewards on the top 10 places?

3 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Wait, wait, wait.... are you talking about contests or events? :S 

And if I may ask, what are those avatar-like rewards on the top 10 places?

Contests.

image.png

and those are not avatars, they're girl drops. 50/100 shards on Bella, to be specific. For people that already had Bella, the rewards table looked something like this instead:

Bildschirmfoto_2020-06-13_um_13.12.52.pn

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Darsca said:

.... just to avoind extending...

Thanks, @Darsca 👍

I actually have a recent test account but it's not showing this (I suppose I need leveling and/or so on).

If I can ask, this would be a contest to appear during Legendary Days? Is that it?

Anyway, if the info is coming soon, don't worry about it, we'll know soon enough.

But if I could suggest to the devs, and at the risk of us getting any wrong "ideas" and so on from "random posts", timely announcements of this sort around here would go a long way towards (maybe) getting some feedback in time (at least, from forum users only).

2 minutes ago, Karyia said:

If I can ask, this would be a contest to appear during Legendary Days? Is that it?

I honestly have no idea. That short Discord post from Noacc (which was in the test server channel and didn't even ping anyone) has been the sum total of communication from Kinkoid regarding this thing, unless the Frenchies got more in their Discord (they have a separate server which I don't frequent). I haven't actually been on the test server myself to have a gander at it since I can't be bothered with maintaining yet another account there and #Effort for starting a new one. I just lifted out information from the Discord channel. Hopefully we'll get something a bit more fleshed out in details on Wednesday (assuming that's when Patch Notes arrive) that we can actually sink our teeth into in discussion a bit. There's just a whole bunch of speculation right now.

Oh, speaking of speculation, the test server regulars are of the mind that it only got a space on the event widget to draw people's attention to it for testing and that it won't run like a separate event once it hits live, just another contest.

• Thanks 1